The Resonance Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally collapsed on me, my cock still twitching deep inside her. I held her while her breathing returned to normal. She raised her head and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, and one I was happy to return. We kissed for a short while, then she raised her head a bit further and said, "I knew you could do it."

I responded, "You had a lot to do with that, you know."

She smiled, kissed me again, then rolled off of me. My slick penis flopped over onto my left leg. Rebecca looked at it, then moved down to get eye to eye with it. She tentatively licked at it, found that she still loved the taste, then set about licking me clean.

This is a pretty common experience for me, and one I like. It feels good to have my dick licked no matter what, but it is especially nice that someone likes the taste of it and really wants to do it. Very much a win-win.

It is often a win-win that results in my producing another load for the woman engaged in licking me clean, since licking me like that gets things fired up again. I did become harder, in spite of how many times I had already climaxed, but we did not take it any farther.

Instead, Rebecca again wanted to talk about what was happening to her. I pretty much knew she was not going to leave this alone, and I could hardly blame her. It did seem a little risky to tell her, but I felt like she deserved it.

And, I really liked her. It is hard to get really connected through the resonance and the empathic experience of it, have a bunch of sex, and not feel emotionally connected. One off, anonymous episodes were one thing. Pretty connected, but not for long. Not quite the same. But even when I went back for a second day with Amy, I found myself more concerned for her welfare. And I was a lot more connected with Rebecca.

She said, "I know you are doing something to me. I mean other than just fucking me. You have to let me know what is going on."

She was close to my face, her left breast resting on my chest. Her left leg was draped over mine.

I told her. I explained what the resonance was, how it was an intense form of empathic connection, and how it allowed me to feel what others are feeling. And how others could feel what I did. I talked to her about how I had been developing the ability to use that to make sex so much more intense and so much more satisfying. How she could pick up on my pleasure and I could pick up on hers when we were connected that way.

I also told her about my ability to increase someone's level of sexual arousal, even to the point of making them climax. Just to make the point, and because it's a lot of fun for everyone when I do it, I pushed he over into a climax right then.

Her eyes popped wide open, as did her mouth, when she went from zero to sixty, a powerful orgasm hitting her just like that.

When she had recovered from that little demonstration she said, "Holy shit! You can just do that to people?"

I smiled. "You want me to do it again?"

Her look was thoughtful and serious as she said, "Not this minute. But, yes, we could do that again. Damn. That's incredible. What else can you do?"

I told her about my ability to make certain places of her body more sensitive and about how I made her gag reflex go away. And I told her about being able to make certain things smell and taste good.

"Like your cum, right? I could not figure out why that tasted so good."

I did not tell her about the worm, since I had not done much of that with her, but also because I did not want her to think that I had controlled her in any way. Which I had not really. I cannot make people do things that they really don't want to do. But since we had a business relationship as well as a personal one, I felt I was treading on thin ice.

Of course she went there anyway.

"Did you do this to get my business?"

"No. Actually I was not going to play with you for precisely that reason."

"Why did you change your mind?"

I looked at her nude body and then back to her face. "I mean damn, look at you."

She drew back and said, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you are fucking beautiful. You're sexy as hell. I was afraid it might screw things up, but I figured it was worth the risk. I had to see what you were hiding in that shirt. I'm glad I did, by the way. You have remarkable tits."

Her face relaxed. She even blushed a little. I'm not sure she had considered that possibility, but she seemed happy enough with the explanation. And the fact is, it was true.

"Thank you. I don't always think of myself as pretty. Certainly not sexy. I'm glad you think so. And, I'm glad you shared your gift with me. I have never been all that interested in sex. That's probably had a lot to do with my not having been successful in the relationship department."

"I wondered why you were not married. Hard to imagine that there were no guys that were interested in you."

She said, "There have been, but they lose interest when they learn I have little interest in sex. Or had, I suppose. I'm pretty interested now. That's why I knew you had done something, though. I feel quite different. I mean, you have just fucked me every way I can be fucked and I loved every one. Even in the butt, which I swore I'd never do. It always seemed gross. It wasn't gross. It was awesome. Whatever you have done to me, I'm glad you did it."

"I'm glad you are okay with it. It's always a little risky. I've never had anyone be mad about it, but I could understand it if they were. It's not like I could ask ahead of time. What do you suppose someone would say?"

"What would you do if someone did not like it? And how often do you do this? Are you just fucking anyone?"

"Well, I do have sex a lot. But you are one of very few who I have actually told what is going on."

She paused. "So what do you tell people?"

"I usually do not tell them anything. I can make people forget the entire experience. That is what I usually do. Just push it out of their consciousness."

"You did not do that with me. Why not?"

"I recently did not with a woman. It was the first time I didn't. She asked what had happened, just like you did. So I told her. She was more than okay with it, and we have been friends ever since. After that, I have told a couple others. I only do that when I hope to see them again.

"I hoped you and I could continue, so I did not want to just push it away from your awareness like that. That is why I told you what was going on, too. I hope you are not mad."

She looked thoughtful. "No, I'm not mad at all. This has been life changing, really. I am concerned that I won't get to see you very often, though. I'm not sure every few weeks is going to be enough. It makes me feel a little anxious. And a little needy. I don't like feeling needy."

I understood. I was also concerned that I had someone I had begun to be attached to who was located some distance from home. But I did expect to be visiting often, and said so.

"I think I will be here more often than that. And, you could some visit us, too."

"Us?"

"The first person I told about any of this was Susan. She introduced me to her best friend, Kit. Both of them are aware of what is going on. You think it is remarkable to have sex with the resonance intact? Wait until you try it with more than one other person."

"You have sex with both of them? Do they have sex with each other, too?"

"We do. It's a great experience. I am buying a house so that we can all live together. You can visit whenever you want to. I expect you would fit in quite comfortably."

By this time, Rebecca had sat up. Her gaze drifted to my cock a few times, but she was fairly focused. She said, "I can't imagine having sex with a woman. I think it would be hard to share you, too. What do you all do? Take turns using your cock?"

"Wait until you meet the girls. Reserve judgment until then. You never thought you would like anything we have done so far, either, right?"

That seemed to be a reality check for her. And, I had not done anything she had not liked yet. She said as much.

"Well, I would never have guessed any of this would suit me, and it has all been incredible, so I will wait to decide. As long as I don't have to do anything I don't want to."

"I promise you I will never do anything to you that you don't want me to. And you do not have to do anything you don't want to do."

She smiled. "Good. And will you do whatever I want you to do?"

My turn to smile. "Maybe. Probably. I'm actually pretty accommodating."

"Good. I want another of those instant orgasms you just did."

I reached over and hugged her to me. I pulled her over so that she was laying on top of me. Her nude body felt wonderful. As I held her, I pushed her arousal up. Quite a bit, actually. Then I began to push her towards an orgasm. I could feel how good it felt to her just though the resonance, and I let her release stay just out of reach for a couple minutes.

A couple minutes is a really long time to be at peak horniness and just out of reach of relief. It's an intense experience to say the least. She was just radiating arousal. When I pushed her over, it was an earth shattering orgasm. I made it last a long time. She nearly convulsed while she rode it out. It felt pretty good to me as well, of course, and I went along for the ride with her. I did not ejaculate, but it still felt like an orgasm. We did that together, sharing our experiences with each other through the resonance, for at least another couple minutes.

When we finally came down, she raised her head and looked at me. She said, "I don't understand any of this, but it is all life changing. I'll come visit you. I'll do whatever you want me to. I'll be your sex toy. I just want to be able to keep doing this."

I found that I just relaxed. I was not sure what I was afraid would happen, but now I could see that I did not want to lose Rebecca somehow. I was glad I had told her about the resonance and everything. I was relieved that she was okay with it all. And especially relieved that she wanted to remain one of my closest people. I did not like that she lived so far away from my house, but I did want to introduce her to Susan and Kit. I wanted to include her however I could. I hoped the girls would accept her, but I had little doubt that they would. Things were quite promising at the moment.

They got a little more promising when Rebecca rolled off of me and reached down and grabbed my cock. It had been mostly hard for a while, while she had her protracted orgasm especially, but when she leaned down and enveloped it in her warm, talented mouth it got a lot harder.

She began to slowly make love to my cock, savoring the experience herself. Knowing how all this worked seemed to make her want to see what it felt like with that understanding. So I got a tender blowjob while she got to feel what felt good to me and adjust accordingly as she went. Of course she could feel a lot of what I was feeling and I was feeling more and more aroused as she went.

She responded with more and more enthusiasm until she was furiously deep throating me. When I finally went off I started to shoot into her throat. She pulled back so that I flooded her mouth and she could taste it. We both enjoyed the whole experience and she just kept the head of my cock in her mouth as my twitching subsided. She laid her head on my stomach and sucked gently on my cock while it deflated.

I did not push her over into a climax just so she could tell how much of what she was feeling came to her from what I was feeling so she could better assess the way the resonance was working. But she still got plenty out of it. And, of course, so did I. I love a happy ending.