The Resonance Ch. 16

Story Info
We meet Fiona, get a few answers and more questions.
6.5k words
4.96
3.2k
3

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I slept well. I would rather been able to go back home, but I had business. I had little interest in sex, having had my pipes thoroughly cleaned earlier that day, so I got to bed early. The next night was a little different. Well, quite different, I suppose.

Remembering my last experiment with the resonance and a bunch of people who got pretty sweet dreams out of the deal, I thought I might try that again. Only this time, perhaps not twelve people. That was a bit much. It's not that I did not like it. It was incredible. But thinking about it later, it dawned on me that someone could have a heart attack or something if it hit them as hard as it had me, and of course it had to have hit them just as hard as it had me. So I thought I had better dial it back just a little.

I decided on eight. And, I decided to stagger the climaxes just a little. Going off all at once might be a bit much. But if I could set people off one after the other with a fifteen or twenty second delay between each one, that might be better. Maybe not as intense, but it would last longer.

All this was an experiment, really. It was all new to me. And, things were changing, so as soon as I thought I had some idea what was going on, it got different. So, very much an experiment. I really did want to know how all this worked. And, getting a bunch of sleeping people connected through the resonance and then giving them all wet dreams was pretty rewarding. I certainly got a lot out of it, and there was pretty much no way that others get less out of it than I had. I thought of it as a wet dream raid.

It was late enough that it was not hard to find eight people who were asleep. I was able to establish the resonance quite easily. I had gotten to the point where I could do that with little effort at all. In just minutes, a number of sleeping souls were connected through the resonance. Connected with me and each other.

Every time I have connected a number of people, I have noticed that the group has a particular feel to it. Every one has a personality, so to speak. Not good or bad, just its own personality. Not sure how to describe it.

Some are more engaged than others, I suppose. Or closer. Some are more tentative in the connection. Others are more solid.

I only mention this because this particular group was more all in. I could not tell you why that is, or even how I knew it, exactly, but the connection was strong. Stronger than I had experienced so far.

I gradually turned up the level of arousal for each person. Five were women, the other three were men. Men are easier to arouse, but they are also easier to get to the point where they climax, so I went easier on the guys and focused more on the women at first. They were all receptive enough. One was particularly receptive.

Getting everyone to the point where they were close to orgasm first, I then began to push each one over into a full blown orgasm. When I did push, I pushed pretty hard, so the resulting orgasm was a good'un. I put about twenty seconds or so between each one at first, but the overall experience was so powerful that I began to lose control. And, people began to climax on their own just from the overflow they experienced from the ones already orgasming. In other words, everyone still ended up reaching orgasm at close to the same time anyway.

It was not quite as overwhelming as it had been with twelve, but it was still one hell of an experience. Again I went rigid and shot off ropes of cum, though this time I was better prepared and had covered myself with a towel. Altogether, though, it was incredible. I could tell that it was for everyone else, too. The shockwaves of pleasure rippled through the group and it was like they bounced from one person to the next, setting off smaller orgasms. This went on for some time before things settled down.

I was able to just wait and not abruptly disconnect so it was not until everyone had relaxed that I disconnected them. A few had woken up as a result of all this, but the rest remained asleep. One woman was wide awake and even when I disconnected her from the resonance, I could still sense her there somehow for a little bit even after I had disconnected everyone. Eventually, though, everything settled down enough that I was able to go to sleep. Again, I slept very well.

The next morning I had just gotten out of the shower when there was a knock on my door. I had a towel wrapped around my waist, but instead of getting dressed I just opened the door, kind of hiding behind it as I did.

When I did, a woman just pushed into my room and closed the door. I had no idea who she was or what she was doing there. She looked at me, said, "Oh good, you're cute," then opened the robe she was wearing and dropped it to the floor behind her.

She had red hair, hazel eyes, and a pretty face. She was also now totally naked. She had a delightfully curvy body with lovely large, full breasts, a narrow waist, a bare mons, and fairly wide hips. Susan is beautiful. Kit is elegant. This woman was voluptuous. And I was in shock.

I had not really caught up with what was happening before she dropped to her knees, tugged at the towel around my waist, tossed it aside, and was staring at my cock.

She said, "Oh god, you're beautiful." She took my cock in her hand and fed it to herself. She sucked on it like she had never been near anything so good. I just stood there like an idiot with a strange woman swallowing my cock.

She was a very skilled cocksucker and I have to say I was enjoying her efforts, but the whole thing was pretty bizarre. By any account, she was raping me. Sort of. I mean, she had not gotten any permission or even a hint of consent, or even interest on my part and here she was all over my cock.

I did nothing to discourage her, though. I was certainly curious, but I was also thoroughly enjoying what she was doing. She was stunningly attractive and as determined as she could be to pleasure me. Which she was doing quite successfully. I reckoned I would figure out what was going on at some point and in the meantime, I was getting my cock expertly and enthusiastically sucked.

Which she did for some time before she stood up, took me by the cock, and led me over to the bed, and pushed me back on it. My back was on the bed, and so were my thighs, though my lower legs hung down.

She took my right foot and put it up on the bed, then did the same with my left. Now my legs were bent, knees up, and I was all up on the bed. She pushed my knees apart, then lowered herself between them and again began to suck my cock. Again, with great enthusiasm.

I did make some effort to eliminate her gag reflex. When I did, I found the resonance sort of already pretty much intact. It felt a little different and I was not sure how I had done that, but I did know that I was getting so that I could do it quite easily. Apparently when strangers are blowing me I can get the resonance going without even trying. I tuned the connection up better, which heightened my sensations and hers, and just allowed myself to enjoy her cocksucking efforts.

She also sucked on my balls, and licked and sucked on both sides of them, where my legs met my balls, a very sensuous spot as it turns out. I gave up trying to figure any of this out, instead just relaxing and allowing myself to enjoy the experience. It was not hard to enjoy. This strange woman was sucking, licking, and deep throating my cock, as well as licking my balls and everything nearby at the same time. Still, it surprised me when she moved down and began to include my anus in her rounds.

The sensation of having my ass licked was still largely an unfamiliar one, only having that happen a few times in my life. Still, it was a highly rewarding one, and I was happy to just experience it. I was not fighting anything.

I did react when she started to shove her finger up my ass, though. She was still sucking on my cock, and doing an admirable job of it, when she started to tease my asshole with her finger. It was still plenty wet from her oral ministrations, and she just started to slide her finger in. I was so aroused with all the other things she was doing that I just went with it, and before long she had her whole middle finger up there. She began massaging my prostate. She clearly knew what she was doing and between that and her oral attention I was really pumped. And about to start pumping.

I held off on my climax as long as I could, both because I wanted to prolong her attentions and because that usually makes for a more powerful orgasm. When it finally came, or when I did if you will, it was glorious. I began pumping and did not stop. Pulse after pulse I shot into her mouth. She seemed happy to take what I gave her. After several spurts I thought to make it taste good to her, and did so. I continued to shoot sperm into her mouth. A lot of it.

Eventually, of course, I stopped. She just gently continued sucking. She removed her finger from my ass and wiped it on the hand towel still on the bed from last night. My cock was still pretty hard, and her gentle attention to it got it back to full mast rather quickly.

Once satisfied with it, she climbed up on the bed, straddled me, and lowered herself onto me, impaling herself on my cock. It was only then that I got to get a good look at her. And a good look it was; there is nothing quite as beautiful as a woman's face when she is trying to work a good sized cock into her vagina. There is a sort of concentration, a little surprise, some determination, and some bliss. She had all of that going on.

She also had a remarkable figure. Her tits were full and round, heavy enough to sag a little, with high stiff nipples. Her face was lovely, her hair long, full and red. Her skin was pink, her mons was bare, and her legs were working to lift her up and drop her on my cock. The motion of which had a delightful effect on her tits, which were in constant motion. All in all a stunning woman and a delight to behold.

In addition, she was really tight. It's easy to see that men vary in size because you can see their cocks. Some are big and some are little. Women are different sizes, too, but you can't tell because everything is tucked up inside. But it's the same; some women are looser and others tighter. This woman was smaller and tighter. Somehow she seemed to be able to grasp my cock with her vagina and milk me, a pleasant addition to the stroking she was accomplishing while she rode me.

Having just climaxed, I was able to stay hard and not climax again right away, and it occurred to me that must have been her intent. I decided to hold on as long as I could. She was doing all the work, anyway, so I let her go at it. And go at it she did.

She seemed tireless as she rode me. We went on for quite a while before she had her first climax. At this point I sort of wanted to see what would happen, but even more so I wanted to show her what a climax could be. Perhaps I was feeling a little powerless in all this. Perhaps I was just showing off. But whatever, when she started to climax, I ramped it up. Big time.

She had an earth-shattering orgasm. She was completely overwhelmed by it. Her eyes went wide, her mouth opened in a silent scream and she went into something like convulsions. The spillover was fantastic, but I managed to not climax myself. Instead, I just kept on hers. I did not let her stop for minutes. I'm quite sure she had never felt anything close to it. And, of course, I enjoyed it quite a bit myself.

I began to recognize that there was an aggressive edge to my efforts, probably a reaction to having someone come in and decide she was going to have her way with me. However, I had done nothing to stop her, had even added to her pleasure, so I could hardly call foul. I dialed it back, finally, apparently having asserted myself enough.

It took her several minutes to recover, but then she started to work her hips again, again churning her insides with my still turgid cock. Now that is determination. I let her get started up again, then I rolled her over, never leaving her, until she was on her back and I was on top of her.

At that point I began to rail her. I was not gentle, but she did not require gentleness. She required serious fucking. And that is what I gave her.

I'm not in bad physical shape. I stay fit. I do weights and run. I usually approach sex with some gentleness, at least most of the time. Once we get near the end I usually let loose. This time I just let loose from the start.

I pounded this woman. And I did so for a long time. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and the staccato sound of the noises she made were synchronized with every thrust I made. I was not exactly out of control, but I was going full out.

She began to climax, and I pushed it up a bit so that it was a doozy. But I did not stop. I kept at it. She had another orgasm, and I enhanced that one as well, but still did not let up. She had four big ones before I allowed myself to climax.

It was a pretty serious climax for me, and that pushed her over into a final one of her own. I collapsed on top of her, sweaty and breathing heavily. She was limp, trying to catch her own breath.

After several minutes of my just laying on her, catching my breath, she reached up and put her arms around me. I laid there for a few more minutes, then lifted myself up. I was still buried in her, but pushed up on my arms to give her a chance to breathe better. It also afforded me a better look at her. She was still stunning.

She opened her eyes, searching my face. She said, "Please let me be part of your collection."

Of all the things I might have expected her to say, that was not on the list. I had no idea what she was talking about, much less how to respond.

I said as much. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Your stable. I won't cause any trouble. I will respect all those senior to me. I'll do whatever you want me to."

I'm not sure exactly why, but found I was getting a little irritated by this point. "What the fuck are you talking about? You don't even know who I am. I don't know who you are. I don't have a collection or a stable or whatever and have no idea what you are talking about."

I pulled out of her and sat up beside her. She just looked at me, then went for my cock. She began to clean up the remains of our sex. Again she was expert in her efforts, but I had no idea what she was all about. Maybe she was trying to please me, perhaps to convince me that I should accept her into my collection or whatever, but what she was doing was nice, so I did not stop her to ask more questions.

It took a moment to remember that I had ensured she loved the taste. Of course she did not want any to go to waste. I made sure she liked the taste of her own fluids just as well and let her finish her clean up. It was nice.

Once I was all clean, and partially hard, she stopped. She just looked up at me and said, "Please?"

She was quite earnest. I did not know what to say, so again I said, slowly this time, "I don't know what you are talking about."

She looked at me, then, like she was trying to be patient, said, "Every incubus has a collection. A collection of people who serve him. Sometimes called a stable. I want to be in your collection. In your stable. Will you please accept me? I promise to serve you well and not create any problems for you or anyone in your stable."

I tried to calm myself. I was not even sure why I was so agitated. I said, "Let's assume you do know what you are talking about and that I don't know what you are talking about. Explain what the fuck this is all about based on those assumptions, okay?"

She stopped and stared at me. She was searching my face for something. Apparently convinced that I was not bullshitting her somehow, she said, "You are an incubus. Every incubus has a collection of people he fucks. I want to be one of those people."

"What the fuck is an incubus?"

Again, she searched my face. She blinked, then said, "You don't know, do you?"

"No. You are going to explain things to me based on that assumption, remember?"

She paused. Then she said, "Wow." She paused again, apparently thinking about how to explain things to me. Perhaps using small words and short sentences, I don't know.

"An incubus draws sexual energy from other people. People used to think they were demons, but that is not true. Incubi often do this while people sleep, when their defenses are down. Erotic dreams and the like. People will do things in dreams they might resist if they were awake.

"You do this. You did it last night. You did it with a bunch of people, something only a powerful incubus could do. I was one of the people you visited. There is no question about what that was. I was there. There is no question that you are an incubus. No one else can do that stuff. Therefore, you are an incubus.

"Usually, incubi have a collection of people who live with or travel with them who they feed off of regularly. Don't you have a collection like that? People who are regular sources of sexual energy for you?"

I thought about Susan and Kit. They were certainly regular sexual partners, though I had not thought of them as sources of sexual energy. I thought about Stephanie and my interest in adding her to the mix. I thought about my having tried to figure out how to add Rebecca. I remembered that I had wished my little bouncy real estate agent Sheri lived closer.

"Well, kind of. I don't think of them as sources of sexual energy. I like them a lot and I care about them a lot and I like to have sex with them."

She had a look on her face that said, 'now we are getting somewhere.'

"How many?" she asked.

"Only two. Well, actually three, though the third one has not met the other two."

"Okay. I want to be number four. I have never met an incubus as strong as you are. I am willing to serve you. However you want me to. And, I will not upset the balance of power with the other three. That is what I am asking for."

Now it was my turn to think. It was a lot to take in, actually, but it also seemed to make some things make sense. Sort of. It raised as many questions as it answered, but they were new questions anyway.

I dawned on me that I did not even know who this woman was. I mean, I did not even know her name.

"What is your name?"

I it did not seem to have occurred to her either. She smiled, aware of the absurdity of having fucked me, been fucked by me, and asked to be in a committed relationship of some kind and not even exchanged names. Much less anything else. Except for the incubus stuff. Well, and body fluids.

"My name is Fiona."

"My name is John. Pleased to meet you."

"And I am pleased to meet you, sir. Delighted, in fact."

"So how is it you know so much about all this. The incubus stuff, I mean?"

She replied matter of factly, "I am a succubus." As though that was supposed to explain it.

"And, what is a succubus?"

It seemed to have not occurred to her that she might need to explain that, but she did fairly patiently. "A succubus is a female equivalent of an incubus. I, too, am very tuned into sexual energy, and I too feed off of it. I am not remotely as strong as you are, but I also give people some great dreams. Sometimes I also am able to do okay with people who are awake. I have sex with people and that feeds me. Usually.

"Being pretty and sexy gives me opportunities but it is not always safe and it is hard to manage when someone is awake. I mean I can have sex, but it does not always feed me. Or not a lot, anyway. But, I have never been fed as well as you have fed me. I did not even know it was possible to do what you do. And it does not seem to wear me out at all. Usually the incubus feeds off of others and they are worn out. I'm not drained, and best I can tell, neither are you. It's like you multiply sexual energy. We both end up with more than we had. It's incredible."

12