The Resonance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this was quite a bit to take in. I was not even entirely sure I believed any of it, but on the other hand, it was hard to see holes in her story. It actually kind of made some sense. Except, what the fuck? How did I become an incubus? How does anyone? How can I be one if I didn't even know they exist?

On the other hand, I did figure out that I was different pretty early in life. I recognized that most people are not like me. I had not thought that there might be other people like me. Or that it was a thing, you know, that had a name and everything.

I could easily see that the resonance worked better with Fiona. I could see that she was contributing to it somehow, though not nearly as much as I was. She had a lot of confidence in what she was saying. It was all pretty matter-of-fact. She certainly had no doubts.

And, truth be told, as weird as it was, it kind of felt right. I mean there was still tons I did not know or understand, but it did make things make more sense. Especially my being able to stay interested and able to perform even when I had just climaxed. Even if I had done so lots. I initially thought I was just picking up on other people's arousal and that was why I could keep at it. But it did seem like I was getting additional sexual energy. Perhaps I was getting that from other people.

"So incubi feed off of others' sexual energy, is that it? And succubi do, too?"

She responded, "Well, yeah. But it's not like we hurt any one. Normally sex wears people out. They don't mind or anything. With us, it does not wear us out so much. We can store up sexual energy. And with someone strong, like you, it can be given to others. I guess. Apparently."

She paused, then said, "Somehow you can make people horny, can't you?"

"Well, yes. I can make them orgasm, too. I never thought of that having to do with sexual energy, though. It's just like I make little adjustments through the resonance."

Now it was her turn to be puzzled. "What is the resonance?"

I said, "I think of it as an empathic connection with others that allows me to kind of feel what they do. And they feel what I do."

She said, "I do that, too. But I cannot make someone climax like that. I mean not that way. I can fuck them and they climax. And, I can feel some of what they do when they do. I can make them horny if I take off my clothes. You do something else, though, right?"

I was not sure how to explain what I do, so I just said, "It's kind of like I am in someone's head and can see where certain things are. It's easy to press on where someone gets arousal. That makes them more aroused. And, there is a place that if you push hard, it makes people orgasm. If I push hard, they get a strong orgasm."

"So you controlled how strong my orgasms were?"

I did not respond. I just went in and firmly pushed on the part of her mind that controlled that sort of thing. I did not push aggressively, but I pushed hard. Her eyes popped open and she began having a granddaddy of an orgasm. Or a grandmother, I suppose. I let it go on for a while before dialing it back.

"Holy fuck! How did you do that? You can just do that? Like whenever you want to?"

In response, I gave her another. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she lay back on the bed, shaking. Frankly, I enjoyed it nearly as much as she did.

When I let up, she did not open her eyes for a minute. I thought about having another go. She seemed willing. She was certainly enjoying my efforts.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "That is the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. You have to keep me. I will do anything you want. I will be your slave. Please take me with you."

She lay there, sexy and pretty, offering herself to me. I had pretty much decided that I had to keep her around just to help me understand all this, but I would need to check and be sure Susan and Kit were okay with it. I had little doubt they would be. They would want to fuck her as much as I did. Still, I had to check.

I also had to make sure she knew what she was getting into.

"Well, you have a talented mouth, your vagina is tight, wet, and talented, too. Let's see what your ass is like."

I saw her hesitate. She started to say, "I..." then stopped. Instead she got up on her hand and knees beside me, and dropped her head to the bed. This left her ass up, accessible, offering herself to me. Her well-fucked labia were a little loose and spread a bit, reminding me of a glistening pink flower. Kind of exotic, like an orchid of some sort. Quite lovely. I stroked it with my finger and immediately felt a sensation sort of like she felt. It felt really good, and I did that several times.

I went over to my bag and pulled out my tube of lube. Never leave home me without it, right?

I could tell that she was anxious. I'm guessing she was not a fan of anal sex. Of course, I was pretty sure she would be in a little while.

I started to calm her before I even got the lube. I also relaxed her anus a little. I sensitized all the nerves down there, and there are quite a few. I dribbled a little lube on her anus, then used my finger to stroke it all around her little pucker. I could tell she liked that, and feeling my way based on what I could tell through the resonance felt good to her, I did everything I could to make it feel better.

It was not long before she was quite into it, and my ramping up her arousal some did nothing to slow things down. Soon, she was squirming and wriggling her ass, not able to stay still. I continued to tease her and she became more insistent that I find a place for my finger in her ass. She pushed back, trying to skewer herself, but I just teased her and did not allow her to get the thing lodged. Before long she was clearly frustrated and when I did slip my finger partway in, she pushed back hard to try to get it all the way in.

I allowed this, then wiggled my finger some before pulling it out a ways. I slid in and out of her ass and I could feel through the resonance she was enjoying it tremendously. Of course, even without the resonance, it was pretty obvious. She had this groaning thing going on that would have been a clue to anyone in earshot.

She groaned a bit more when I added a second finger. I began to saw in and out, moving my fingers as I did so as to add to her stimulation. It was easy to see what worked and what did not, and before long I was finger fucking her ass with two fingers as she writhed and made noises.

I pulled my fingers out, lubed up my cock, and pressed the head up against her little pucker. She pushed back. For a second nothing happened, and then the head popped in. That is usually a bit much to get used to, and I could tell she was trying to accommodate the thing so I was just still. Once she was able to relax, which I assisted with, she began to push back a little, working my cock into her ass.

It was a tight fit, and she went slow, but it felt good to her and I saw no reason to hurry things along. No reason expect for the fact that I wanted to be buried balls deep in her magnificent ass, of course. Still, it was better than it was a positive experience for her and my cock was slowly getting where it wanted to be anyway.

Finally, I was buried to the hilt, my balls resting on her labia. I rested then, too. Then I pulled out and slowly pushed back in. The tight grip of her anus felt like it was grasping me while I moved, and when I withdrew, it clung to me so that it looked like I might pull her asshole inside out. It felt wonderful, and the fact that it felt wonderful to her only added to my pleasure. Of course my pleasure is part of why it felt wonderful to her, but however you cut it, we both enjoyed it immensely.

I slid in and out of her ass, enjoying the sensation and enjoying the sight. I held myself back and went slowly for some time, but as our excitement grew, so did our enthusiasm. And my pace. She was pretty much moaning non-stop, punctuated by the slapping sound when I bottomed out on each stroke. Of course, my balls slapped her vulva on every stroke as well. That was not nearly as loud, but it was not lost on either of us. The sensation of having her vulva slapped by my balls felt great to her.

I was by now enthusiastically fucking her ass and she was enthusiastic about having her ass fucked. She was expressing her appreciation quite vocally, actually. She was close to climax, and I was about to join her. I was hoping to put it off a while longer but that was just not going to happen. So I did the next best thing, and heightened her sensitivity and amplified her orgasm like crazy.

What I was finding with Fiona is that the resonance simply worked better. She was already doing some of it herself and between the two of us, I was feeling pretty much closer to 90% of what she felt instead of the normal 70%. In addition to what I felt myself, of course. And, since she could feel so much of what I did, that intensified things in a way that reverberated between us.

When she reached her climax I felt it wash over me. I immediately climaxed myself, which amplified hers, which in turn amplified mine, which amplified hers, blah, blah, blah. It is hard to express how much of a big difference that makes. It feels incredible.

Fiona shook with her orgasm. I held on to her hips and pressed as deep as I could and roared. I pumped and kept on pumping, my cock jerking and twitching while I filled her up. We both just rode it out for what seemed like forever.

As our orgasms subsided, I just stayed where I was, holding her hips, buried in her ass, catching my breath. For her part, Fiona went limp. We stayed like that for minutes before I extracted myself. She remained where she was, her head down and ass up while my cock shrunk and her anus shrank back to some semblance of the pucker it was before we started.

I patted her ass, then walked to the shower and washed up. When I came back out, she was getting up and went straight to the bathroom. I'm sure she had a butt full of cum to deposit. Once she had done that, and cleaned up a little, she returned to the bed room. I was almost dressed. I looked at her, still naked and still stunningly beautiful.

She said, "I have never liked anal sex. I have never climaxed doing it. I was certain this was going to be hard on me. It was actually one of the most powerful sexual experiences I have ever had. And that is saying something, since I have had a lot of sex. You are even more incredible than I thought you were. I have never encountered anyone like you."

She paused, apparently having a hard time asking, before saying, "Will you please have me?"

I had already been thinking about this question, of course. I knew it was hanging there, unanswered from before. I went over to hug her. Held her tight and said, "I would be delighted to have you. I will make a place for you somehow. We'll have to see if you are a good fit with the girls, but even if you are not, I travel a lot and will find a way to keep you in my life."

"I will be good. I will do whatever you want me to do. I will do whatever your primary wants me to do."

She seemed to have a master/servant vibe going on. I was not sure what she meant, but I suspected she thought that one of my 'collection' was number one. Actually, I never thought of one or the other of the girls being above the other. I started to say as much, but decided we could talk about all that later. I had decided to introduce her, and we would see where that led.

I asked her where she lived. She told me, and I told her where I lived. Or where I was going to live, since I technically did not own a house there at the moment. There was only about an hour and a half drive between those two places, hardly a big deal.

She said, "I can live anywhere. My work requires some travel, but I can work from anywhere."

She stood there, still naked as she could be, having a conversation about her work situation. We talked about what she did and what I did. She was actually a securities consultant. Who knew?

She was hot as fuck, and I considered trying to fuck her again, but I had things I needed to do. So instead I handed her her robe and we exchanged contact information. I planned to have her come visit us in a week or so. She gave me a big hug and a very passionate kiss. Again, I thought about giving it another go. Instead, I just pushed her into another orgasm, a powerful one, and enjoyed the backwash while she went to her knees gasping. I was enjoying that enough that I decided to follow it with another. She was enjoying it even more than I was, though frankly, not a whole lot more. It was pretty great.

When I let up, she just stayed on the floor for a few minutes recovering. Then she looked up at me with her big hazel eyes and said, "You are incredible. I did not even know you were possible. Please come for me soon."

I gave her my hand, and she got to her feet. She was a little wobbly, and struggled to catch her breath. I kissed her on the mouth and held the door for her. She left, turning to look back after walking a few feet down the hallway. I smiled. She turned and walked away.

I went to work. She went to her own room to get ready for her day. I had a lot to think about and had some suspicion I would be doing a lot of that for the next several days.

12