All Comments on 'The Resonance Ch. 16'

by eclecticperversities

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ah, at last we're starting to get a bit of an explanation! As with every chapter before, this was very hot as well. This feels very much like the start of a new phase in the story arc.

eclecticperversitieseclecticperversities8 months agoAuthor

Glad you like it! Yes, we have a ways to go yet, but we are going somewhere.

DavyHRocksDavyHRocks8 months ago

Brilliant. Love the new twist. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yikes on the introduction of this incubus/succubus stuff. You took some otherwise well thought out and somewhat unique mental abilities and powers that so far have been shown to be totally unique to the main character, and randomly decide to make them boring and generic by turning him into an incubus, as well as introducing the fact he's not the only one with powers, not to mention you did it 16 chapters into the story! The story didn't need it and was far better off without it. Your writing is pretty good, and I liked the story you were crafting until you decided to ruin it for whatever reason, but holy moly man! The amount of times you refer to the main characters powers absolutely tarnishes large portions of your writing. We know he has a resonance ability, or apparently now is some incubus. You don't need to keep repeating it over and over again, even the character himself says "as you probably know by now" every time he mentions it. Listen to your own character! We know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous