The Resonance Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Kit came over and just straddled Fiona and planted herself on her mouth. She leaned forward enough to take hold of Fiona's nipples and stretch and tweak them. Fiona was so turned on and was so gratified with Susan's efforts that she did nothing to object to having a pussy in her mouth. I did think to make sure Fiona loved the taste of pussy, so however reluctant she might have been to engage in sex with girls, she certainly enjoyed what it tasted like. However, she did not hesitate and seemed to go at Kit with some enthusiasm after the shock of having someone sit on her face wore off. Best I could tell, she was doing a pretty good job of it, too. That is not hard when you can feel what you are doing to someone else almost as much as they can. Talk about direct feedback.

It took a while this time, since we had all just climaxed not long before, but there is no way to maintain that level of simulation indefinitely, so again we were all moving towards orgasm. Fiona was first to arrive this time. And she was having a dandy. Having Fiona convulse beneath her seems to have pushed Kit over and the cumulative sensation pushed me over as well. I began pumping cum in Rebecca's mouth while she tried not to spill any. Susan and Rebecca both picked up enough from the rest of us that they were close, so it took very little from me to see to it that they both went over and joined us. The result was that all five of us were climaxing pretty much at the same time, which is pretty fucking remarkable. I made sure it lasted as long as it could, and that was a while. It was incredible. I recommend it.

After all of the shaking, quivering, moaning, cursing, gasping and the rest was over, we all just sort of collapsed in a pile, breathing heavily. No one spoke for the longest while. Then Fiona, still flat on her back, spoke to Kit, who was sprawled out with her head on Fiona's chest. "Did I do okay?"

Kit looked a little puzzled at the question, then figured out that Fiona was talking about her efforts at cunnilingus. She said, "Oh honey, you did just fine. I can't imagine that you did not feel it, too. Weren't you hooked in with John's resonance thing?"

Before Fiona could answer Kit said, "Oh. You've never eaten pussy before, have you?"

Fiona looked a little bashful when she admitted that she had not. "I never thought I would. I can't believe I did, actually. I really can't believe I liked it. I'm not sure what to think."

Kit smiled and said, "Well, you were great. Anytime you want to practice, I'm your girl."

Susan was laying down with her head on my stomach. She turned her head, piped up and said, "You have already had a turn. I want her to practice on me."

Rebecca, lolled on Susan's leg did not sit up, but just offered, "I want a turn!"

Fiona did not seem to know how to respond and looked at me with a sort of 'now what do I do?' look on her face. I just said, "You wanted to be part of my collection. Sounds like an invitation to me."

I watched that click with her, and her confusion went away. She rolled over and crawled over to Susan. She stroked her breasts and kissed her, a deep passionate kiss. Susan returned the kiss and they went on like that for several minutes. Susan stroked Fiona's breasts as well, until Fiona moved down her body and began to suck on her nipples. Susan gasped as Fiona's attention moved from her tits to the cleft between her legs.

Seeing a woman with her ass in the air and her head between another woman's legs is a terribly erotic sight. Just seeing her wet, puffy labia and the little pucker above it was pretty inviting. In fact, I thought about fucking her while she was at work on Susan, but I did not want to detract from everything else going on. And there was a lot going on.

Fiona started with kisses and nibbles on the inside of Susan's legs on either side of the wet seam of her nether lips, then began to lick Susan's delicate, sensitive labia. As she licked she began to sink her tongue a little deeper, then move up to graze the little pearl at the top of the stroke.

All of us could feel the zing that produced and everyone appreciated it. Especially Susan. Fiona could feel it as well, of course, and that guided her as she explored Susan's pussy. Best I could tell, she was doing a fabulous job.

Here was someone who had not had any interest in fucking girls who was now doing so with some enthusiasm. And an audience. Rebecca, Kit and I were all admiring her efforts. And getting hornier by the minute.

Fiona was not in a hurry and the build-up was slow and steady, but eventually Susan reached critical mass and she began to quiver and shake, holding Fiona's head as she rode out a respectable orgasm. I did not do anything to enhance it. I didn't need to.

While Susan lay there gasping, Rebecca shifted to be able to open her legs and without a word Fiona moved over and began again, kissing and fondling Rebecca. Rebecca was already pretty aroused after watching Fiona and Susan, and of course feeling Susan's sensations through the resonance, so it did not take a lot to get things fired up.

Again, Fiona started with sensual kissing and then moved down to caress Rebecca's full breasts. Of all the girls she had the largest. They were not saggy, but they had some heft. I enjoyed playing with them, and so, as it turns out, so did Fiona. She kept at the kissing and nipple sucking until Rebecca's breathing indicated she was more than a little aroused. Of course through the resonance all of us could tell anyway, but the breathing was actually pretty nice. We are used to using cues like that, and it is satisfying to see, or hear, really, the results of our efforts when we are getting someone fired up.

Fiona worked her way down Rebecca's belly kissing and licking as she went. By the time she reached Rebecca's crotch, Rebecca was squirming and gasping. When she started to kiss all around her vulva, she started to moan. When she licked the wet seam of her nether lips, Rebecca gasped and arched her back. When she sucked on her little clit, Rebecca just had a climax right then.

Fiona did not let up, but continued to lick and suck and Rebecca had a series of orgasms, one right after another. She was pretty dramatic about it, too, which was nice. All of it felt good to everyone, though Rebecca was clearly getting more out of it than the rest of us.

Once Fiona finally let up, Rebecca was spent. Her chest was heaving and her magnificent breasts rose and fell, a mesmerizing sight. Susan, was pretty spent, too. She was not breathing heavily, but her tits were spectacular as usual just the same. Fiona was exhausted and was on her back, too. Her tits were not as large as Rebecca's, but they were fine tits, firm and high with light colored nipples.

Kit had had time to recover. She went over to the little table by the chairs on the other side of the door from the to tub and came back with a tube of lube. She pushed me onto my back and began to lube up my cock. It was still at full mast and her efforts felt great while she ran her lubed hand up and down my shaft. She then wiped her hand on her own backside and began to straddle me. She lowered herself until she could guide my cock to her anus, then slowly began to impale herself.

Kit is fairly tall, but quite lithe. Her legs are long, her hips fairly narrow, and her butt cheeks are round and firm. They begged for attention every time I saw them, and it was not unusual for me to just grab her ass because it was there. Her tits are smaller, but totally unaffected by gravity. I have never seen her when her nipples were not hard. She was a lovely woman, and never so lovely as when she had her face set in concentration while she tried to work my cock into her ass.

She paused for a moment once the head popped in, then she began to slide down my cock until she was fully seated, my cock about as far up her ass as there was room for. She paused again, her anus grasping the base of my cock, then she leaned back a little and put her hands beside my legs. This allowed her to start moving up and down on my cock, her tight anus massaging the length of my shaft as she slowly went from the base to the head and back again.

It also allowed me great access to her vulva and I took advantage of that, using my thumb to rub her clit. Once I did that, she became a little more animated. She was working herself up and down with some enthusiasm when Fiona came over, straddled my face and lowered her own wet pussy so that her clit was there to be sucked on. I sucked.

Fiona moved my hand, leaned forward, and began to lick Kit's clit as best she could. It was a moving target, but she made some contact on every pass as Kit rode my cock. So now I was eating Fiona, who was eating Kit, who was riding me with my cock up her ass. Wild, right?

Well, then I felt someone's feet on either side of me and through the resonance I could feel someone else was getting eaten. I was preoccupied and could not see much with a twat in my face, but when Susan walked through my line of sight, I knew Rebecca was standing in front of Kit offering her own pussy to her. Then Susan got down and began to lick Fiona's labia while I was working on her clit. Susan's face was right above mine and I could see her licking and slipping her tongue into Fiona's slit.

So now Fiona was eating Kit, Susan and I were both eating Fiona, and Kit was riding my cock with her ass and eating Rebecca at the same time. And everyone was feeling what everyone else was feeling. Talk about a clusterfuck. But what a clusterfuck! All of the sensations together were so intense that it was nearly overwhelming. Everyone had already orgasmed at least a couple times so there was a lot of staying power involved and we went on like this for quite a while.

I'm not even sure who came first. Someone must have, but it seemed like we all came together. Like someone set things off and then there was a chain reaction. A chain reaction of orgasms. No shit. And it lasted forever. By the time one person had come down, someone else was going back up, and then whoever had come down was fired up again. We all had multiple orgasms, which kept the whole thing going for so long. It was pretty spectacular.

It was easiest for Susan to extricate herself and she did so first. Rebecca was able to step away and did so on shaky legs. Fiona dismounted and just rolled over. Kit just sat on me with my cock buried in her guts. Then she leaned forward and laid on my chest. She kissed me and just said, "Thank you." I held her and we laid like that for a couple minutes and then she rolled off of me as well, pulling herself off of my cock as she did.

Susan walked over with a couple of washcloths and began to clean us up, first me and then Kit. Rebecca and Fiona had already gone over to the hot tub, and Susan, Kit and I joined them a few minutes later. I could barely walk. Kit looked like she had been thoroughly butt fucked, walking quite gingerly and a little bow legged as she slowly made her way to the tub. Susan slapped Kit's ass and said, "It wasn't that bad!"

Kit jumped. She said, "It wasn't bad at all. But I feel like I had a baseball bat up my ass. Be nice to me."

"Aww, poor dear." Susan patted Kit's ass, then said "I'm always nice to you." She reached around and slid her finger up Kit's slit and put it in her mouth. "Mmmm. You taste fine. You'll be all right."

Kit said, "Thank you for your considered opinion, doctor. I feel better already." Both she and Susan laughed and climbed into the hot tub.

I was a little stiff myself, having been on the floor with two women on top of me, one of whom had been bouncing up and down on my cock. I was not complaining, but it really felt good to get into the hot tub.

So here's the scene. I am in a hot tub with 4 naked ladies. All I can see is their faces and their shoulders and upper chests. And their tits. Tits float, sort of. There was Rebecca with the largest tits, Fiona with the next largest, Susan whose tits were almost the size of Fiona's but on a much smaller body, and Kit, with the smallest tits. The range of boobage was delightful. A cornucopia of tits. And all the women were pretty, too. Of course I am biased since I care for them, but I think objectively anyone would agree.

There is not just one way for a woman to be pretty. Tall, short, big boobs, small ones, curvy, lithe, there are so many ways to be beautiful. And to be sexually appealing. And here I was, sitting in a hot tub with four women who represented four different ways to be pretty. And sexy. What a great gig.

It was Kit with the question. "Can we keep her?" There was no point in talking about it. I knew what Fiona wanted and it was clear she fit in just fine. I just said, "Yes."

Kit clapped her hands for a second, and said, "Oh, good!" She then turned to Fiona, sitting right next to her, and gave her a kiss. It was a warm, evocative kiss. She pulled back and said, "Welcome!"

Susan and Rebecca followed suit and I was afraid that the kisses would set off another round of fucking, but everyone managed to restrain themselves. I expect they were as tired as I was.

Fiona said, "Thanks. Wow. What an incredible welcome. I was not at all sure what to expect. I've never been with a woman before. I was pretty scared. You are all just remarkable."

Susan said, "You did very well for a newbie. Of course, I'm game if you want to practice some more. You know, just in case."

Rebecca said, "None of us started out bi-sexual. We were all straight as an arrow until this guy got all this shit with the resonance fired up. Now if I suck your tits it feels nearly as good to me as it does to you." She paused, then said, "Nice tits, by the way."

Fiona didn't blush, exactly, but she was pretty pink to start with as a redhead and she did seem to flush a little at the compliment. She said, "You, too. All of you are pretty. I've always known who was pretty or not, but I've never been attracted to women. You are all both pretty and attractive. I mean, I'm attracted to you. Feels really strange. I thought it would be different."

Susan asked, "What did you expect?"

Fiona said, "Well, I figured I would have to have sex with girls if I wanted to fit in and be accepted, so I was sort of prepared to do it. Finding John has been life changing for me in ways I'll try to explain sometime. So I was willing to do whatever I had to. But I did not expect to like it. Not really. I certainly did not expect to find it so incredible. And to be attracted to women. I mean, not just going along with it but really wanting to do it. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it, but I think it's going to be awesome."

Rebecca said, "It was the same for me. The real big thing is how horny I am. It does not take much. Guys, girls, I can't believe how much I want and enjoy sex. Especially here at the house. Of course we are all naked most of the time, so that doesn't hurt. But still, who can be horny all the time?"

Fiona paused, then said, "I've been horny all the time most of my life. I'm a succubus. I feed off of sexual energy. Kind of like John, but a female version. Though nowhere near as adept as John. That's why being with him is so important. This is the first time in my life that I have felt like I am getting enough. You know, like being fed enough. It's like I have been hungry all my life and now I can get my belly filled.

"It's also different with John because it's not like one person gets something and the other one loses it. Somehow I get my belly filled but he does, too. And it seems like all of you do, too. I've never seen anything like it. I'm so happy to be here. Thank you for accepting me."

That led to an awkward group hug. Four women trying to hug in a hot tub is actually hard to do. On the other hand, it was nice to watch. It is funny how when the girls begin to talk and interact, I sometimes just drop into the background. I sort of sit back and listen and watch and it's kind of like they forget I'm there. It feels like I get to peek into a world guys don't always get to see. It's cool, and it is interesting, especially when they talk about the way being connected through the resonance affects them. I'm still trying to figure all this shit out myself. Again, what a gig.

12