The Resonance Ch. 22

Story Info
More fun at the sex club.
10.2k words
4.96
3.6k
3

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is strange walking around in a room full of people with a raging hard on. It wags back and forth with every step. It's hard to miss and I was surprised that I was not more self conscious than I was. I was not the only guy with a hard on and pretty much everyone was naked, but still, it caught a lot of eyes. Not just from the women. As I mentioned, I'm pretty happy with the little guy. Big enough to stretch but not so big as to not fit. Certainly bigger than most.

I walked back to the center room, looking for Fiona. I found her leaned over one hump of one of the sex chairs, sucking on a guy sitting in the dip in the middle while another guy was taking her from behind. I could easily pick up on her pleasure; she was having a splendid time. I left her to it and began to walk toward the first room where I had throat fucked Li.

She was no longer mounted on the device. I did not see her, or Sam, but I did see the woman who owned the slave in the last room, the one who had flicked the slave's clit. And who I had finger fucked to the point of high arousal.

She approached me and said, "I can't believe you were able to get your cock in that slave's throat. That was something to watch."

I said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I certainly did. And so did Li, before it was all over."

"I could tell. In fact, it was like I could sort of feel what she was feeling."

I said, "Well, she was feeling a lot."

"It was kind of like I could feel what it feels like to be a submissive. I had no idea."

"You seemed to pick up on what your own slave was feeling, too."

"She's not really mine. I have a couple, but they are men. I did not bring them. I just brought her for a friend, but yes, it was like I could feel what she felt. Not just when I stroked her. She felt so powerless. And she had surrendered to it. I never understood the appeal of being a bottom.

"Then when you were fucking Li. I could feel what she felt, too. Or it seemed like it. And I could feel her powerlessness, too. It was so erotic, I had no idea."

I did not say anything while she paused. She did not say anything for minute, then looked down a little, breaking eye contact, and said, "I'd like you to do me that way. I want to feel what she did."

I waited a long moment before saying, "You know what she felt was not just about a cock in her throat, right?"

She looked up. "I know. I've sucked cock before. This is something else. Something more than that. I'm not sure what, exactly, but I think I'd like to experience it." She looked down again, as though she was embarrassed or something.

I did not say anything. I thought about it, partly to know what I thought about it and partly to know how to respond to her. She looked up at me again, a little expectant, perhaps thinking I would reject her.

I finally said, "Her experience was only possible because she had surrendered. Surrendered her own agency. She had no control at all. You are a dominant, or at least I assume so if you have slaves of your own. How are you going to be able to surrender to me?"

"I know. I'm not sure why I even want to. But I want to. Yeah, I know it means giving up control." She paused, then said, "Somehow I was able to feel what the slave was feeling. I mean, sort of. I don't understand it. I'm not usually all that empathic, to be honest. But I was picking up a lot from her. She had an incredible, intense experience. I want to feel it myself, not just what I picked up second hand.

"I sort of had the same experience with my friend's slave. You were there. I flicked her clit and I felt it, too. It was almost like I felt what she did. I went on to play with her and it was sort of like I was being played with. Then this thing with the other slave, the one suspended on the spider. You were there, too. I think this all has something to do with you. At least I think you can make me feel things. So I want to feel things. Like the slavegirl felt."

This was a little challenging. I really did not want people to know what I was doing. Or more accurately, that I was doing the things they were experiencing. I was fine with people picking up stuff through the resonance, but I wanted to stay anonymous in all that.

So, on the one hand I wanted to remain as incognito as I could. On the other, I'd had some of the most powerful sexual experiences I had ever had. Seems like I have some dominant tendencies I was not really aware of. The whole thing with Li, however had set that on fire. That had to be what it was that made having her so desirable and so rewarding. And, I had fucked Dani like a man possessed. I was quite aggressive, quite dominant.

It's not like either woman had not liked the experience. Quite the opposite. But I was learning stuff about myself. I had always been quite focused on making sure sex was a positive experience for the woman because that made it feel better to both of us. Not just her. Believe it or not, I'm actually a nice guy.

Being around someone who is submissive complicates all that. What feels good to her may be rough treatment. It is the secondary reward of not being in control, of being helpless or powerless, that makes her feel good. Even if that involves some physical pain or discomfort, it still makes her feel good. Even if it feels bad it feels good. Kind of a mind fuck, really, for me anyway.

I had noticed that when I spanked Susan it did not feel bad to her. I mean it hurt, but it also felt good somehow. And it felt good to me. I was thinking maybe that had to do with her not being in control. She did not want to be in control. She wanted me to be. And it appears I was happy to do so.

My dominant tendencies seem to be in part a reaction to someone else's submissiveness. That was the case with Susan. It was the case here, with both Li and Dani. This woman seemed to work the other way around. Reacting to my dominance, she found her own submissive side stimulated.

"What is your name?"

"Elise."

"You are sure you want to be fully submissive to me?"

She paused, then said, "I'm pretty sure. Sure as I can be. I might find out I don't like it, but it will be temporary. I want to feel what she did. Personally, not just as a bystander."

I thought about her request. In some ways it might make me stick out more and I had already been more visible than had really intended. Though there was a lot more going on than just what I was part of. There was some serious fucking going on and it was not as though everyone was just standing around watching me doing it. Everyone was pretty busy fucking. And, truth be told, I had gotten a great deal out of fucking Li and wondered if I would not like fucking Elise nearly as much.

"You know you would have to be mounted like she was."

She did pause, but then said, "Yes."

"You know you are mine to do with what I want."

Again she paused, then said, "Yes. But only for an hour. Is that okay?"

I thought about it. An hour would be plenty to run her through the paces. "I agree to an hour. Unless you ask for more, that is. Then I might consider going a little longer."

I could feel her anxiety and excitement like she was broadcasting it. She sort of was. I said, "You have to go get mounted. Your hour starts when I come over to you."

She said, "You have to come over, too. They will only mount me after we both agree to the terms of my enslavement."

Enslavement. That's a word I had not used to make sense of any of this, but I suppose what is what it is, sort of, even if it is only for an hour. I said, "Fair enough. Let's go talk to whomever. I trust you know who that is."

Elise walked over to a woman I had not noticed before, standing in the shadows. Like Dani, she was naked, wearing only a black bow tie. She held a tray like a waitress. On it were a couple towels and what looked to be a bottle of lube. Elise talked to her for a minute, then the woman walked away and through a door I had also not noticed.

A couple minutes later a man entered from the same door. He, too, was naked. He, too, had on a black bow tie. He spoke to Elise for a couple minutes, then the two of them walked over to me.

He addressed me, "I understand you are John?"

"I am."

"This woman, Elise, has told me of her intention to be your slave for one hour. Further, she wants to be mounted on the spider for the duration of that hour. You will be responsible for her for that period of time. Do you understand this agreement the same way?"

"Yes, I do."

"I must note and you must agree that you may hurt her, but you may not harm her. That is, you can cause her pain and/or discomfort, but you may not damage her, either physically or mentally. Nothing lasting. Nor will you allow anyone else to harm her. Do you accept these terms?"

"Yes."

He had a small tablet in his hand. He used it to take picture of Elise's face and then had her put her thumb print on the tablet. He turned to me and did the same thing.

After we had 'signed' the deal, the man said, "We will prepare her and then your hour will begin." He took Elise by the elbow and led her over to the device Li had been mounted on, the 'spider.' I was about ten feet away and watched from there as the guy put wrist and ankle cuffs on her. Then he got Elise to sit on one end of the small, padded center part of the device.

The woman who had the tray arrived and took Elise's left hand while the man took her right. They helped her balance then helped her lean back so that she was lying on the narrow padded surface. He pulled her up a little so that her head hung down but her neck was supported. Her butt was hanging off the other end of the padded surface. He attached a strap from the upright on her right to the cuff on her right wrist. The woman did the same with her left wrist. This allowed her to balance herself, especially once they tightened the straps. That pulled her hands and arms down some as well, thrusting her tits up.

I walked around to the far side and watched as the man took her right leg and attached the strap from the upright on that side while the woman did the same on the left. When they were pulled tight, her legs were pulled down some, but were pulled quite wide. Not a splits, exactly, but quite wide. That thrust her mons up and exposed her vaginal lips, parting them slightly. She was wet as hell.

Elise was breathing hard, which made her breasts heave a little. Her anxiety and her excitement, pretty closely related emotions, were both at a high pitch. Her sexual arousal was, too.

I was not doing much to ramp that up; she was doing pretty well on her own, but I decided to arouse her a bit more just the same. I also enhanced the nerves in her nipples, clit, labia, vagina, and anus.

I did not eliminate her gag reflex just yet. I wanted her to struggle a little first before I made that adjustment. Just to enhance her feelings of powerlessness.

Of course she was experiencing a good deal of powerlessness at the moment, anyway. It is hard to imagine a more exposed, vulnerable position to be in. And it was turning her on tremendously.

And she was turning me on. Seeing her stretched out like that was erotic as hell. Seems that her powerlessness was a turn on for me, something I was just learning about myself.

I walked over between her spread legs and lightly stroked the edges of her labia. I might just as well plugged her into an outlet. She jumped, arched her back, and made a bit of a yelp. I'm sure her heightened sensitivity in addition to her high level of arousal made that quite a sensation, one she was not used to.

So, of course I did it again. There was not so much surprise involved this time, but the sensation was still a powerful one. Even if her physical response to it had not been so obvious, I could feel it through the resonance. She was highly tuned and the slightest stimulation created quite a jolt.

I stroked her a number of times with good results before I caressed her clit. That really got a reaction. By this time she was straining at her bonds, desperately trying to get more contact with my elusive finger. She was not successful.

She was, however dripping wet. Juice from her vagina had begun to trickle down over her anus. And her breathing was still pretty heavy, which still did nice things with her tits. I walked around to her other end, close to her head. She could easily see my turgid cock but I did nothing to get it that close to her. Instead I just stroked her nipples gently. As sensitive as they had become as a result of my tune up, that lit her up nearly as much as stroking her twat had.

I did that for a while, keeping her level of arousal at a fever pitch, and then sat on my heel next to her head and whispered into her ear, "You know I can do whatever I want, don't you?"

Elise nodded, her eyes wide, arousal and fear competing. Though the arousal was also enhanced by the fear, so it more complicated than just competing. Though the balance shifted a little when I said, "I want to watch you lick Fiona's pussy."

She immediately expressed alarm. "No! I'm not into women. I don't do that sort of thing."

"What you are into has little to do with it, does it? If I want you to eat pussy, you will eat pussy."

Now, exactly how powerless she was hit home. And helpless. She could do nothing to prevent me. I just stood up. My cock was still fully erect, so it bounced when I did, only inches from her face. I did not touch her, though, with my cock or anything else. Instead I looked for Fiona.

I did not have to look far; she had come over to see what I was doing. I told her what I wanted her to do. "Fiona, this is Elise. She wanted to know what it feels like to be without agency like Li was and asked me to help her with that. I'd like you to help me with that. Please give her a taste of pussy. Seems like she has not had the pleasure."

Fiona said, "Well, I've just been fucked a few times, but I'm happy to give her the pleasure just the same."

She walked over to Elise, then squatted down and stroked her cheek. "So this will be your first time with a woman. I hope you will give it your best. I like being licked. If you do a good job of it, I might return the favor."

Elise said, "Please. I'm straight. I don't want to lick a woman at all."

Fiona said, "Relax. I was the same way. Turns out it is quite nice. Give yourself up to it. You are going to do it one way or another. You might as well try to enjoy it."

She stood up and spread her legs a little and lowered herself onto Elise's face. Having a freshly fucked pussy in her face was not on her bucket list, but there was not a lot she could do about it. She stuck out her tongue.

I paused for a second or two, but then did my little magic and it turns out she loved the taste. Who knew? She didn't, that's for sure, her surprise coming through loud and clear through the resonance. As did her arousal. As much as she did not want to eat Fiona, she was tremendously aroused by having to do it anyway.

Of course as she did eat Fiona, she liked it better than she had imagined. Not only did it taste great to her, she could also feel what it felt like to Fiona through the resonance and that added a lot to her own enjoyment. Tentative at first, her orally pleasuring Fiona became more enthusiastic. Before terribly long, she was eagerly eating pussy and enjoying the experience almost as much as Fiona did.

Fiona helped with that some, playing with Elise's tits, stroking her and squeezing and pinching her nipples. By the time she reached climax, Elise had one as well. I did not have to add to that any; both of them had a fine time without my help.

Fiona was a little weak in the knees, but managed to pull herself away just the same. Elise, her face wet, was pretty limp herself.

Again, I squatted down and spoke to her. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

She looked at me and just shook her head.

"Are you ready to have my cock down your throat?"

She did not respond. I could feel her ambivalence through the resonance. She was afraid to have my cock down her throat. But she really did want it there. Mostly. Finally, she nodded her head slightly. I stroked her cheek.

"Good girl."

She seemed so pleased to hear me say it. It was interesting to me how important that was to her.

I stood up and put my cock to her lips. She parted her lips, her tongue darting out to taste the little drop of pre-cum there. Of course, she loved the taste and sucked the tip to get all that was there. I pushed forward and the head popped into her mouth. I saw to it that she liked the taste of that as well, and she started eagerly sucking on me, her tongue and lips working the head of my swollen penis with some enthusiasm.

She was still afraid of having to take it all the way, however. And, I had purposely not taken away her gag reflex. I wanted her to struggle a little with her fear, especially since that was doing a lot to enhance her arousal. She had calmed down a little after her climax, but she was still pretty horny. And I admit, I was working to stoke her back up again. I was pinching and tweaking her sensitive nipples as part of my efforts, and that certainly helped. She was getting hornier and hornier. I began to push a little deeper.

Elise struggled to not gag as I hit the back of her mouth. I pulled back out, but then pushed back again. As much of my cock that was not yet in her mouth, she was afraid of what it would be like to get the rest in.

I let her struggle with that for a minute or two, but then removed her gag reflex. The next time I pushed back in, she did not gag. She seemed to be afraid, still, but relived. And surprised. I pushed forward a little more.

As my cock began to enter her throat it obstructed her breathing, but it did not make her gag. Not being able to breathe does create anxiety, but I pulled back pretty quickly. I pushed back in again, but pulled back out again, though I went deeper and waited longer this time.

I continued to stroke slowly, going deeper on each stroke. I developed a rhythm and she adjusted her breathing to match, which also lowered her anxiety. Eventually I was balls deep. I held it for a long pause before I pulled back. It is a remarkable sight, looking at her neck, to see the outline of my cock moving in and out of her throat. I've always found that to be erotic as hell.

Elise seemed pleased with herself. And, of course, she was super aroused and she was also picking up on my pleasure. By this point, she was enjoying all this every bit as much I was. I gestured to Fiona and she walked around to Elise's spread legs, bent down, and lightly licked Elise's clit.

That got a huge reaction. Sensory overload, sort of. Elise bucked and arched her back, trying to get more contact with Fiona's elusive tongue. She had only marginal success, Fiona more intent on teasing than satisfying. If Elise was aroused before, she was positively on fire now. Fiona was masterful at her teasing.

When I reached the point of no return I again had to decide where to unload. I decided to discharge in her mouth instead of her throat for the same reasons I had discharged in Li's mouth. I held back as long as I could, then let go.

I pumped pulse after pulse into her mouth. Elise seemed surprised at how much I gave her, and frankly, so was I. I had already unloaded twice and here I was filling her mouth. It felt glorious, though, and I could tell it was just about as good for her. She did not climax, but she enjoyed mine a great deal. I could have seen to it that she did, but I had developed an idea while I was fucking her throat. I wanted her to stay horny. Which she was.

I pulled out, leaving her with bulging cheeks and a mouthful of cum.

Again, I squatted down and stroked her cheek. Again, I said, "Good girl," and again she glowed with my praise. I watched her swallow my load, not an easy thing to do on your back, though it was clear she had never tasted anything she liked better.