The Resonance Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head to look at me and said, "Please sir, can you make me cum?"

"I can, and I will. I'll take a minute to rest, then I will put my cock deep into your ass and fuck you until you have the climax of a lifetime."

Again her face showed great concern and she said, "I can't do anal. It hurts too much. I could never get that thing all the way in. Please don't make me do it. Please."

She was afraid again, of course, and again it mixed with her arousal such that it made the mix she had wanted to experience. That of being powerless and having her condition made obvious by having to do what she was afraid of. What she did not want to do. Like having a pussy in her mouth had just a little while ago.

"I assure you it will fit just fine. And, it will not hurt too much. It will hurt just the right amount."

That did little to reassure her, but that was intentional. I stood up.

There had been a few people watching, though remember there was a lot of other action going on, and ours was not the only show in town. Plus, it is generally more rewarding to have sex than it was to watch someone else do it. And there was no shortage of potential sex partners. The rooms were busy and hardly quiet. Sounds of sex and sounds of talking, sounds of glasses and sounds of laughter, all combined to fill the sound space. And the forty or so people filled up the social space. I did not really stand out that much at all, which was good.

I walked over to the other side of the room to where Dani was making drinks. I had to wait for a minute but was able to get a glass of water from her. She was very happy to see me, but busy enough she could not talk much. I thanked her and went back to the other end of the room where Elise was waiting.

I had tuned different people into and back out of the resonance over the course of the time I had been there. Having everyone tuned in at once would be too much, so I'd been selective. Of course Fiona was plugged in all the time and whoever I was fucking was, but the rest were periodic. It was enough for me to stay charged, though. And for Fiona to as well.

All that to say, my short rest and picking up arousal from others resulted in my being ready to go even though I had just released only ten minutes ago.

Fiona had stayed with Elise, though she did not seem to have touched her. I spoke to her, "Do you think you can lick Elise enough to make her horny as hell but not climax?"

Fiona said, "She's already horny as hell, but I can fire her up a bit more and not let her go over. That is the thing with this resonance stuff. You can tell exactly where someone is. I can keep her on this side of the line."

She again walked over to Elise and between her legs. I went over with her and watched her start to tease Elise by sliding her fingers up and down the insides of her labia. There was a wet spot beneath Elisa where her vaginal fluids had dripped creating a tiny puddle. Fiona got to her knees, one on either side of the puddle, and leaned forward. She used her tongue to stroke the insides of the labia she had just stroked with her finger. Elise's moans and gasps were a clue as to what that felt like, but neither Fiona nor I really needed those cues. We could tell pretty directly through the resonance. It felt really good.

I left Fiona to torture Elise and went to look for the woman with the tray. Knowing who I was looking for helped. I found her off in the shadows on the other side of the room I was in. I asked her if I might borrow her lube and she said, "I'd be glad to help you. I take it you are interested in using the slave on the spider?"

"Yes, I think I'd like to do exactly that."

"You have a handsome cock, sir, and I am sure she will appreciate your using lubrication. Would you like to head over there now?"

It was the strangest thing to be talking with this woman while I was naked with a pronounced hard on. And to have her remark about it. And to talk with her about using a slave. All of which seemed quite normal to her.

So we walked over to where Fiona was still stimulating Elise just below the orgasm threshold. For her part, Elise was nearly out of her mind.

As I approached, Fiona looked up questioningly. I nodded 'yes,' and she stopped her ministrations and got to her feet.

The woman with the lube looked to me to be sure I was ready and when I indicated that I was with only a nod, she took the lube bottle and squirted a pump into her hand. She began to rub some on the little pucker below Elise's gaping vagina, then she squirted a little more in her hand and grabbed my cock. She lubed me up good, stroking up and down my shaft. It felt really good. Once I was all lubed up, she stepped back and wiped her hand on a towel. I stepped over to Elise.

Her anus was sort of winking at me. I knew through the resonance that she was anxious, but seeing her anus twitching was obvious evidence as well. I reached out and stroked her little pucker. There are a lot of nerves in the anus and hers were tuned up to a high level of sensitivity thanks to my earlier efforts. I enjoyed the feelings washing over her though the vicarious connection the resonance afforded. Almost as much as she enjoyed them.

I slid a finger in her butt. It did not offer a lot of resistance, but of course it was only one finger. After working it around, in and out, for a minute or two, I added another. A bit more resistance, but the first had loosened her up a little so I got it in without much trouble. After working them in and out, tugging a little side to side, I removed them and inserted the forefingers of both hands and did more of the same. Then I used my fingers to pull in opposite directions, stretching her side to side, then up and down, at the same time.

By this time I was ready to plant myself up her ass and I looked to the tray lady. She anticipated what I wanted and just handed me a towel. I wiped my hands then pressed the head of my cock against Elise's anus. She was still a little tense, but she was so horny I could have put a baseball bat up there and she would have been happy enough. I pressed forward, increasing pressure, until the head of my cock popped in.

Her anus gripped me tight, right at the base of the head. It felt wonderful. I stopped to give her a minute to accommodate me, just feeling her grip my cock head. I did work to help her relax and after a couple minutes she had done so enough that I felt I could proceed. Which I did.

I began pushing in a little further, then pulling back. I did not pull back enough that I exited, but just back to where she was again gripping the head. Then I pushed back in, this time a little further. I continued this way, each stroke slightly deeper than the last, until I had the entire thing buried inside her. Once there, I waited again, now with the ring of her anus gripping the base of my cock.

She was as full as she could be. I'm sure she had never felt anything like it and it was clear the sensation was both positive and powerful. Turns out under the right circumstances she actually liked a cock buried in her ass.

I liked it, too, which of course enhanced her experience. I also liked the visual. Usually when I butt fuck someone she is tits down, not up. It is nice to see my cock slide in and out of her ass. This way, tits up, I could see her cleft, her swollen clit and hood, and of course her tits. Which were pretty active as I slowly fucked her. Altogether a delightful sight.

I began to fuck her in earnest, going faster and slapping harder. Setting her tits in motion big time. I reached down and used my thumb to rub her clit while I fucked her. She responded in a delightful way, which I was happy to share with her through the resonance. In spite of having climaxed three times already I was ready to try to get there one more time.

For her part, Elise was in sensory overload. She began to climax, a mind bending orgasm, and I just kept at it. She had not really come down from that one before she started up again. I kept on, pounding her, sliding in and out of her ass, her anus gripping me tight. It was not until she had four orgasms that I finally let loose.

I shoved all the way in, her anus gripping the base of my cock, and began pumping. I know she could feel every spurt, every jerk and twitch of my cock, while I unloaded deep inside her. I kept at it much longer than I thought I would after such a busy day. It was great.

When I finally stopped I just stood there, still deep in Elise's bowels, letting my cock shrink. It did so slowly, but it did deflate. I pulled out. Fiona came over. She had a hot, wet towel and she got to her knees and began to clean me up. The tray lady actually came over to Elise and began clean her up.

When both had finished, I walked over to the other end of Elisa and again squatted down and again stroked her cheek. I said, "Good girl. Did you get what you wanted?"

"Oh, God yes. I've never experienced anything like this. You are incredible. I can't believe any of this. Thank you."

"Have you had enough? I think your hour is close to being up."

"Yes. I don't think I could survive any more, anyway."

I turned to the tray lady and said, "If you would be so kind, I think we are done and Elise would like released. Both from the spider and from her servitude."

"It has only been fifty minutes sir, but if you agree we can terminate early."

"I'm fine with it. I'm not sure I could do any more even if she could. Go ahead and turn her loose."

She walked away only to come back moments later with the guy who had helped bind Elise in the first place. The two of them loosened the straps, set her on her feet, and removed the cuffs. Elise was unsteady on her feet and stood holding the mount she had been laying on with one hand while she got movement back in her arms and legs.

She stretched her back, then gingerly walked over to me. She hugged me tight and just said, "Thank you."

I said, "You are welcome. I enjoyed it, too. You did great."

She broke the hug, stepped back, and said, "I'm not going to be able to walk for a week. I can't believe you managed to get that thing up my ass. Hell, I can't imagine how you got it down my throat. I guess I can deep throat better than I thought."

I said, "Seems like anal isn't what you thought it was, either. Perhaps you will try that again, too."

She said, "I will. You are a great teacher. Again, thank you."

She walked off, though she did not have much spring in her step. I expect she was out of the game for today.

Of course, so was I. I have a lot of stamina, but I had reached my limit. Or at least I thought I had.

I asked Fiona, "Have you gotten everything you need?"

She smiled and said, "I have never been fucked so many times in such a short period of time. Turns out many of these men were happy to give me a spin. I feel full and satisfied. How about you?"

"I have given it all I have. I have nothing left. If you are okay with it, let's go home."

She said, "Deal."

"I think I will get another drink of water, first. Then we can go."

I walked down towards the bar, Fiona at my side. No one was suspended on the right in the next room and no one was mounted on the thing on the left in the last room. People were still fucking and sucking here and there, but it seemed like the energy was noticeably lower than earlier. We weren't the only ones who had worn ourselves out. And it seemed like a number of people had already left, though I had not seen them leave. Though I hadn't seen many of them come either. I had been a little preoccupied.

Dani had just handed a woman a glass of wine when we walked up. She recognized me and smiled, but looked at Fiona with more apprehension. I suppose she was wondering if Fiona would be jealous, or if she was competition or something. I just said, "Hi Dani. Fiona, this is Dani. Dani, Fiona."

Fiona read the situation immediately. She said, "So nice to meet you. I saw John railing you earlier. It was really hot. You are quite pretty."

That pretty much defined things right there and I could see Dani's demeanor change immediately. She said, "Nice to meet you, too. Do you belong to John?"

I might have felt compelled to explain that, no, I did not own her, that that was not really how we did things, but Fiona just said, "Yes. Actually, I am one of several."

Dani said, "Do you all get along? Do you like each other?"

Fiona said, "Oh, yes. We are quite close, actually."

"Is it weird belonging to someone?"

"It's not weird to me. I feel very fortunate. My sisters are great and John is remarkable." She paused, then said, "You should come visit us."

Dani looked at me, then Fiona looked at me and said, "Oh, I spoke without permission. I apologize."

I said, "You would be more than welcome to visit us, Dani."

She asked, "How many people do you own?"

"I don't actually own anyone. People are free to do what they like. Everyone can come and go. I addition to Fiona here, there are three other women who live with me. We're all pretty close, so it works out rather well."

"You are the only guy?"

I smiled and said, "Well, yes. They keep me pretty busy."

Dani paused, then said, "It would really be okay if I were to visit? Won't people be upset having one more mouth to feed, so to speak?"

I laughed and said, "I'd love to have your mouth to feed." Then I said, "We'd love to have you."

Dani went back behind the bar and wrote down her name and number and gave it to me. I told her that I did travel, but that I would call her when we had a break in schedule. She seemed excited at the prospect.

Fiona said, "Nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you again."

Dani said, "It's nice to meet you, too. I look forward to it as well." She turned to me and said, "Thank you. So much."

"You are quite welcome. Thank you. We'll see you again soon."

I began to walk back up towards the door, Fiona at my side. She said, "She's nice. I hope I get a chance to fuck her. Sorry to have spoken without consulting you first, though."

"I understand. It's OK. I'd love for her to visit as well."

About then I saw Sam coming toward me. Li was not with him. He came right up to me and said, "Glad I caught you. I wanted to say thanks again. I can't believe what a difference your short training session made with Li. She's pretty happy with it as well."

"You are both more than welcome. I enjoyed it thoroughly."

"You know, I have another slave who struggles with deep throating, too. Do you plan to come back? I'd love it if you were able to help her, too. I'd be glad to pay your entrance fee if you did."

"I have had a great time here. Yes, I would consider coming back. I might bring different people with me. I want the others to have the experience as well."

He handed me a card. "You let me know when you want to return and I'll cover you and your slave. I'd be happy to."

Talk about an interesting request. Pretty much, 'I'll pay you more than a thousand dollars if you will deep throat this person I own.'

I just said, "I appreciate your offer. I'd be pleased to help. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I have had a delightful time and hope to be able to return soon. You have a good week. I'll be in touch."

Sam said, "That's great. I look forward to hearing from you."

We shook hands again, and I again started toward the door, Fiona in tow. We were back in the room with the spider in it when someone said something to Fiona. I did not hear what she said, but as I turned around I heard Fiona say, "Oh, no, I don't think he will mind at all."

Damn. The woman she was talking to was stunning. Tall, thin, long legs, narrow waist accentuating flared hips and large breasts that were hard to believe. They looked like something out of a cartoon, like they had been slightly overinflated, stiff nipples poking out in the very front. Actually they looked like some of the old Bill Ward or Vargas cartoons. They stuck out in the most eye catching, mesmerizing way. It was impossible to not look at them, especially because, like the rest of her, they were nude.

I struggled to look her in the face. Her lips were full and her hair was dark and long. Her skin color seemed to be naturally slightly dark with a tan on top of that it. No tan lines. Her mons was bare and there was a slight gap at the apex of her legs. I had never met someone whose body demanded fucking more than this one. Everything about her screamed sex.

Part of that was her being pretty horny, which I could easily pick up through the resonance. I found my cock swelling slightly just looking at her, which is saying something because I had already had four orgasms that day.

She had a low, sultry, breathy voice when she spoke. Of course she did. She said, "Could I talk to you for a moment?"

I said, "Certainly."

She backed away towards the wall so we were not standing in the middle of the room. I followed her. She said, "I do not mean to intrude, but I watched you fuck the bartender and found it most inspirational. I have seldom wished to be someone else like I did her at that moment. I'm sorry to be so forward, but I could not let you leave without asking if you might be willing treat me to a similar experience."

I was pretty much exhausted. I did not have the energy to aggressively pound this woman, much as she wanted it and as much as I wanted to do it. Her body demanded it. She was built for it. I was distressed.

Fiona was immediately tuned into what was going on. She came close to me and whispered, "You can do this. You just have to draw power from the rest of us here. The room is full of sexual energy. Draw on it."

When she said it, I believed her. I was not sure how to do that exactly, but I was sure it could be done. I had been carrying Sam's card and Dani's information. I handed them both to Fiona.

I'm sure the woman in front of me was confused by my hesitation. I'm confident she could have sex with pretty much anyone she wanted to pretty much whenever she wanted to.

I said, "I honestly do not know if I have another one in me. I'd like to try. I cannot say if it will be with quite the same energy that Dani got, but I'm willing to try if you are."

She seemed slightly relieved, knowing it was not because of her that I had hesitated. Truth is, if she were not so incredibly stunning I would not have considered it. She replied, "It means a lot to me that you would try. Yes, I have noticed that you have been busy today. Can I try to inflate you a little? I would love to try."

Normally just looking at her would do it, and it had done a little, but I was hardly rock hard.

"I'd be delighted if you were to try. I am a little old fashioned though. Perhaps you could tell me your name first?"

Her laugh was warm and sincere. "I suppose that is not too much to ask. I am Naomi."

"I'm John. Very pleased to meet you."

"You are a very impressive man, John. When you were fucking the bartender, it felt almost like you were fucking me, too. I can only imagine what she felt." She paused, then said, "I'd like to do more than imagine. I hope I have not offended you by being so forward."

"No, I am flattered. You are very impressive yourself." I could hardly take my eyes off of her tits.

She noticed me looking, as though she could miss it. She said, "Do you like?"

"I certainly do."

"I'm glad you do. I grew them myself. I like them, too. They are extremely sensitive.'

I had wondered if they were store bought. They were perfect, every bit as pretty as Susan's, and she has the prettiest tits I have ever seen. Naomi had hit the tits lottery.

"So, will you fuck me? Please?"

"I will certainly do my best. It's just that this late in a busy day, I'm afraid I will disappoint you."

She purred, "A chance I am willing to take."

She drew close and put her arms around me, pressing her tits against my chest. They felt wonderful, though in fairness naked tits on my bare chest usually feel pretty wonderful. I put my arms around her in return, pulling her tight. She looked up at me and I kissed her on the mouth. She returned the kiss, hungrily, passionately. She oozed sexual desire and sexual energy. I found myself soaking it up. I also found myself getting a bit harder. My cock pressed into her belly, which also felt pretty good.