The Resonance Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued like that for several minutes before she pulled back and began to kiss her way down my chest. She came to my left nipple and gently and sensuously licked and sucked on it. It felt really good, actually. I know guy nipples are not as sensitive as girl nipples, but it ain't nothing and she was doing a nice job. She moved to the right and gave that one some attention, too, before kissing her way down to my navel. She kissed and licked that some as well, which felt pretty good, too. Who knew?

She did not stay there long, moving down to my now mostly turgid cock. She stopped to study it, looking at it like she wanted to understand it, memorize it, or something. Maybe admire it. In any case, she looked it all over before sticking out her tongue and tasting the little drop of clear fluid that had begun to form there.

You already know what happened next. That little drop was delicious. Naomi tried to get as much as she could. She squeezed my cock to milk it a little, and licked and sucked to get every bit. That felt good to me, of course, but she liked it pretty well, too. Both the taste and the feelings she was picking up through the resonance from me. They were pretty nice feelings.

I was picking up on her arousal, and it was helping me as well. I was getting more aroused, but I was feeling more energized as well. And, my cock was getting pretty stiff. I found myself reaching out and connecting with others in the room, picking up on their arousal, but also picking up on their energy. It was strange, but it was like I was a battery getting charged. I'm really not sure how to describe it. It's just like being tired and then being rested and full of energy, except I hadn't actually rested. I just plugged into the people around me and get energy from them. A lot of it, actually.

As is often the case with the resonance, the more Naomi licked and sucked, the more she liked it. Most of that was just picking up my feelings about it, which were decidedly positive. Some of it was the smell and taste, which were enhanced for her. Some of it was the normal excitement of pleasuring another and the satisfaction of knowing her efforts were paying off that we all have when we try to pleasure someone. All together, though, it was a very satisfactory experience for her as well as for me.

I would have been more than happy to allow her to continue, but I did want to give her what she had asked for and I could hardly fuck her like I had Dani if I just let her continue her fellatio. Besides, I was hard as a rock by then and fully charged both sexually and physically, something I had my doubts about just a while ago.

It was actually very much like fucking Dani. The initial dismay at being pulled off of my cock, the being stood up and turned around and fondled from behind. Her nipples were indeed sensitive, and I turned that sensitivity up a little just for good measure. When I gently stroked and pinched her nipples it electrified her. I could feel it through the resonance and it was awesome. It made a path to her clit and lit things up there as well.

So did my right hand, my fingers slipping up into her folds and gently stroking that little pearl at the apex, wet by her arousal. I had also sensitized said pearl some, and so while my left hand alternated between breasts, my right hand stimulated between her legs. She was on fire.

For my part, I was ready. Like I had with Dani, I leaned Naomi forward to expose her sex and slid the head of my cock up and down the wet cleft there before sliding in all at once. I just could not hold back. She let out a loud 'Aaah!' sound, which I found satisfying in its own right. When I bottomed out, I pulled her back and held her to me. I had a hand on each of her tits, cupping them and squeezing the sensitive nipples.

Her vagina seemed to spasm on my cock. She began to orgasm right then. I did not wait, however, and began to thrust in again and again, trying to get as deep as I could. Which was pretty deep.

I built up speed and soon was furiously fucking her while she had one orgasm after another, barely coming down from one before the next started up. I was enjoying all of that nearly as much as she was, and then things took off. I could not figure it out at first, but then I saw that Fiona was on her knees with her face in Naomi's crotch, trying to lick and suck her clit while I fucked her. I say trying because my efforts made it so that things were moving on every thrust, making a moving target so to speak. She was succeeding some, though, and it was enough to take it all to another level.

Of course that was not just altruistic on Fiona's part. She was experiencing both Naomi's pleasure and mine and by ramping things up, she got more out of it as well. And so did I, but it was Naomi who was getting the most and it was a lot.

By this time she was weak legged and was more or less just flopping about like she did not have any bones. I was pounding her for all I was worth and she was just cycling from one orgasm to the next. I was pretty much holding her up by her tits and my cock and Fiona was holding her hips as steady as she could in order to get her mouth on her elusive clit. Naomi was just babbling.

People in all parts of the large room were busy fucking and sucking and whatever else they were doing. The room was hardly quiet; there were groans, grunts, squeals, and the various noises people make when they have sex. However, the soundscape ebbed and flowed, at times dominated by someone who was having an especially powerful experience or who was just exceptionally loud. Naomi was both and more than a few people stopped to look over. Some walked over and just watched. We did not have a large group of spectators but there were a handful. Again, fucking for an audience.

I was able to go a lot longer than I had thought I would, but I did get to a point where I could not hold on any longer. When I erupted, shooting jets of hot cum deep inside her, Naomi had another orgasm of her own, dwarfing what she had up to that point. Since she was more or less still, me holding her up with my cock lodged deep inside her, Fiona was able to latch onto her clit and push things further still. It was fucking incredible. Or incredible fucking, if you will.

We just stood that way for a long minute and then I lifted Naomi up and pulled her off of my cock. I set her gently down and she collapsed on the floor. Fiona immediately set out to clean me up, enjoying the smell and taste of the products of Naomi's and my coupling. I just stood there breathing heavily, slightly sweaty, exhausted. Naomi sat on the floor, in similar condition, every bit as exhausted as I was.

I had wondered if Fiona would try to clean Naomi up as well, but Naomi managed to get up and step up close to me. Fiona was still cleaning me up, though frankly I was pretty clean by that point and it was mostly Fiona enjoying licking and sucking on my cock and balls.

"I have never been so thoroughly fucked. I cannot thank you enough. You are remarkable." She kissed me on the lips, and then gingerly walked away. It would be a while before she was walking any other way.

I think Fiona was content to continue to suck and lick on me, and I was tempted to let her. It felt really good and remarkably, I was starting to get hard again. I was exhausted, though, so I pulled back and helped her to her feet.

"You just don't quit, do you? You could do this all night, couldn't you?"

Fiona smiled. "Probably. Though to be honest, it's like when you have eaten a good meal, but you eat a bit more not because you are hungry but because it tastes so good. I really am full, but it tastes so good. Literally as well as physically. I cannot tell you how much I like your cock."

We started walking back to the locker room.

"I think you just like cock."

"True, but yours is my favorite by a large margin. Maybe I've bonded with your penis."

I laughed, but then noticed that she was serious. "What do you mean?"

"Seriously, I have this thing about your cock. Not an obsession, exactly, but I love it. I would suck and play with it for as long as you would let me. It's like I have a relationship with you and I also have one with your cock."

I thought back to several times when I had been laying down and Fiona lay down beside me and put her head on my lower belly. She had put the head of my penis in her mouth, but rather than suck on it like she was trying to get me to come, she had just gently sucked on the head. I had thought at the time that it was a bit like a baby sucking on a pacifier. I could feel through the resonance that she was just doing it to comfort herself. It felt good to me, but it felt good to her in a different way. Like it was soothing to her. None of the times it had happened were when I was particularly horny; we'd all already had sex and was quite satiated. So was Fiona. It was just that she liked to lay her head on my belly while my cock was in her mouth. One of those times, she had fallen asleep like that.

"So which do you like better? Me or my cock?"

"I'm not sure. It's not like they are really separate. I can't have one without the other, but I am glad to have both. I've never felt this way about anyone, and I've never felt this way about anyone's penis. You are both important to me. I have a strong connection that is very new to me."

I thought about it. "I kind of have that, too. Not so much the obsession with your body, though I could play with it for hours and not grow bored, so maybe it's sort of the same. But I have come to be very close with you. With all of you. It's much more than sex. I find myself possessive of all four of you. I've felt a little bit of that with others that I have connected with through the resonance if I've done it more than once, but it is really strong with the four of you."

She stopped walking and turned to me and said, "I'm happy for you to be possessive. Being possessed feels wonderful."

"Well, I'm sorry that people thought you were my slave. There was not a chance in the conversation to explain that you do not actually belong to me."

"But I do."

That gave me pause. "Ahh, I don't own you."

"For all intents and purposes, you do. I can't think of anything you could tell me to do that I would not do. I'd really struggle if you wanted to sell me, but short of that..."

I had no idea what to say to that. We just started walking back to the locker room again. Inside, we dressed without saying anything, until Fiona said, "Did I bother you with what I said? About belonging to you? I'm sorry if that upset you."

I was still thinking. All I said was, "No, not really bothered, but it is a different way to think about things and I'm not sure how accurate it is. Or maybe how well I like it, accurate or not."

Fiona said, "I am sure the other girls understand it much the same way. Actually, we have all talked about it. Everyone feels like she belongs to you. The bond is quite strong. I'm surprised you don't feel it."

"Well, I do feel a strong bond. I feel incredibly protective of you all. And like I said, possessive. I've just never thought of it like I own you or anything. I'm not so sure I am comfortable with that, that's all."

We were just starting to leave the room when Elise came in.

"I'm glad I caught you. I wanted to give you my card. If you ever want to get together, I'd love to have you bring your slaves over. I have two male slaves and I could borrow another couple. You mentioned that you have several female slaves, so perhaps we could put everyone through their paces." She paused, then said, "And you could put me though mine again."

She was still naked, and still pretty. I took the proferred card and said, "Thanks. That might be interesting."

I put the card in my pocket with Sam's card and Dani's paper and we left. We did not say a lot until we were out of the building. We were walking to the car when Fiona asked, "Are you mad at me?"

I stopped and turned to her. I put my arms around her and held her close. "No, I am not mad at you at all. I'm quite pleased with you." I held her away so I could see her face and smiled, "And I won't try to sell you."

Fiona smiled and hugged me close again and we just stayed that way on the sidewalk for a couple minutes before walking the rest of the way to my car. We drove home in silence. I had a lot to sort out.