The Resort Ambassador Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked at Emi.

“I er… I’ll…” Emi stuttered as Becca turned her head to look at her.

Sam subtly shook her head, signaling Emi to not join the others. “Emi’s strong like me. She doesn’t get brainwashed so easily,” Sam stated, folding her arms causing the computer chip tattoo to stand out prominently on her bare shoulder.

Emi looked back and forth between all the girls, feeling the pressure. Finally, she spoke. “I’ll go halfway and wear just my swimsuit from now on. I mean while I’m at the resort,” Emi compromised.

“You know what?” Sam said with an annoyed tone. “From now on I’m going to wear MORE clothes,” dramatically putting on her shorts to emphasize the point, pulling them up a bit too high, inadvertently causing cameltoe.

Becca and Hannah had a good laugh, but then they resumed with the painting, Becca confidently returning to her pose.

Sam briefly gave Emi an unfriendly look before going back to reading her kindle. Emi hated to disappoint anyone. She wasn’t sure if that look had been serious or not and wondered if her compromise, which was supposed to support both sides, had instead disappointed both sides.

— The New Normal —

The next morning the girls had to split up for breakfast. Hannah, wearing just a loincloth, stood beside a fully naked Becca. The two girls had slightly smug expressions as they no longer had to leave the building to eat. After waving goodbye to Emi and Sam, they turned and strutted away like they owned the place. Sam was not amused, but Emi thought it was funny.

Wearing just her swimsuit, Emi decided to pull on her shorts for the trek. She then picked up the driver bars for the Rickshaw and waited for Sam to get in.

“Hey, you’re not allowed to wear normal clothes anymore! Take those shorts off,” Sam commanded as she mounted the Rickshaw.

Emi dropped the handles which caused Sam to yelp in surprise. She then started jogging away.

“Wait! Okay, I’m sorry… stop please,” Sam pleaded.

Emi stopped and put her hands on her hips, standing there.

Awkwardly Sam got out of the driverless Rickshaw and pulled it up to Emi.

Emi jumped in and waved for Sam to start running.

Grumbling to herself, Sam ran for a mile or so until she was heaving and out of breath.

Emi knew that she was exaggerating but finally relented. They changed positions. They ate breakfast at the usual cafe. The blonde HAPA was there and Emi had to endure some awkward flirting between Sam and the man. At the small supermarket, they reluctantly picked up some sandwiches for lunch and food for dinner.

Emi pulled Sam all the way back to the resort. Sometimes they chatted while Emi was running, but mostly they stayed quiet – each girl enjoying the view and the chance to get away from the workplace for a while.

After they got back to the resort, Becca had decided that the daily morning standup routine could be done while sitting down at work, similar to how it had been done in the restaurant a few days prior.

Sam rolled her eyes. “That’s fine, I don’t particularly need ALL your girly parts in my face every morning,” she laughed. “Four nipples and Emi in that skimpy suit is plenty.”

Emi, Hannah, and Becca all smiled uncomfortably. Sam wasn’t making it easy on any of them and she seemed to be enjoying it.

For the next few days, that was the norm.

Work was now different with Hannah and Becca so underdressed. They were gradually blushing less when around guys and seemingly starting to enjoy it more.

Emi was also becoming more comfortable with the swimsuit as at least it covered the important parts, and well, her co-workers were much more naked. Except of course Sam, who was always fully dressed.

After work, the girls enjoyed storytime, as usual. Emi never stayed for that, always taking off on her evening run.

Running in just her swimsuit felt weird. It felt like she was auditioning as a Baywatch girl, but it was tolerable as she was alone. Usually, nobody was there to watch her body bouncing down the beach.

Emi noticed that Su-Ning was up-ahead, all alone, on the beach in her favorite spot. She seemed to be there almost every second day. Emi stopped and chatted with her, as usual. Their friendship was growing. Sometimes they talked about movies and other normal things. They were, after all, two young women around the same age.

“I can’t tell you how relieved I am that Becca volunteered to be a Resort Ambassador,” Su-Ning explained. “Just her presence has been gradually helping on the white robe front.”

Emi didn’t know what to say. She was glad that Becca was helping. “That’s great,” she replied.

“Alright, off you go. I can see that you are dying to get back to running. Although it’s interesting that you never stay for storytime with the other girls,” said Su-Ning, with a knowing smile.

Emi stared at her in surprise.

“I have spies everywhere,” Su-Ning laughed. “But I don’t know what kind of stories they are reading, or why you don’t join in.”

That was a relief. “Let’s talk about this later,” Emi said, smiling and turning away to resume her run.

“I want details!” Emi heard her call out, as she increased her speed up the beach.

Emi was glad to escape. She would have to think of what to say later. Those stories seemed to be a curse to her being, following her to the ends of the earth. She ran faster in an effort to forget.

Before long she arrived at Lookout Point, her private sanctuary. As soon as she confirmed that nobody was there, she took off her swimsuit top. It was so refreshing. Only here, all alone, could she symbolically join what Becca and Hannah had done. Admittedly, she was only doing what Hannah had done, but it was a big step. Gradually Emi found herself enjoying the little private game of slaying her fear in private. She laughed at the thought. Being alone and topless was hardly significant progress, but it was still a step forward. She could feel the breeze on her nipples and it made her feel alive and daring.

This was a safe place and running quickly all the way there and then undressing was absolutely safe, for at least 5 minutes. Well, unless there was another runner secretly stalking her. That would be hard to do along that seawall trail. No, she was safe. This was a great place and she was making the most of it!

For the next few days, she repeated this five-minute topless ritual each time she got to Lookout Point. Soon she was looking forward to it and could hardly wait for her daily run. Every day it felt a bit less nerve-racking. She WAS making progress.

— A first step —

A week later, at Lookout Point, Emi wondered if she might try something new since the thrill of being topless outside was starting to feel less frightening. With time, it was starting to feel like she was in her room, topless, only the view was spectacular in all directions.

She walked back and checked the trail that led up to the top, and she could see that nobody was there. Even if someone showed up, she would probably spot them first and have time to put her top on, so there really wasn’t that much to worry about.

Besides, she was a grown woman, alone, living in a nudist resort.

Her two-piece bathing suit was of a design that mimicked a one piece; her bottoms had a single thin part that continued up between her breasts and around her neck. The top was essentially a matching tube top to complete the look. She already had the top off, so were the bottoms next?

With trembling fingers, Emi put her hands behind her neck and pulled the single suspender over her head and held it in front of herself. Her bottoms started to sag dangerously. Looking around nervously, she checked that nobody was coming up the trail. She peeked carefully; if there was someone they would only see her head.

“What am I doing?” she said out loud, tightening up the slack and pulling up her bottoms properly. Her other hand was covering her breasts. “I must be going crazy!”

But then she thought of Becca and Hannah. They were on the beach in front of a man! Where did they get the confidence to do such a thing?

Emi took a deep breath and lowered her hands from her breasts, once again freeing them. Again she checked down the trail. She didn’t want to leave without making some headway. But the longer she waited the riskier it would be. Suddenly she peeled off her bottoms and let them fall to the ground.

She instantly regretted it. The ground was dusty. She picked them up and flapped them around, trying to clean them. After a minute, she realized that she was completely naked at Lookout Point!

She held the bottom half of her suit in a death grip. Still, she allowed herself to do a little twirl and enjoy the moment before quickly checking the trail again. This was a scary situation. Her heart wouldn’t stop pounding and a flush enveloped her whole body. The experience was deliciously naughty and intoxicating. Why was this so terrifyingly exciting?

The feeling was like a drug. She worried that she would want to do this again. It was a troubling thought that unsettled her sense of control. What was happening to her? This new hobby of hers was addicting, and she didn’t like where it might lead.

She checked the trail again and put her suit, top and bottoms, on the back of the bench. She went over and carefully checked, once again, that nobody was coming up the trail.

As expected, nobody was there. The breeze felt fantastic, and she stretched and twirled for a moment absorbing the full experience. This must be what Becca feels when she is outside. Emi couldn’t imagine ever doing it in front of others. That was not on her list of goals. Nope, not ever, she was going to just enjoy this here, alone.

She looked down at her body. She appeared more naked than Becca somehow. It was the strong contrast between her dark red nipples and her bright white breasts. Likewise, her thin landing strip was a strong bold black that stood out dramatically with her pearly white skin and thighs. Her sexual parts were overly emphasized, like a neon sign, drawing attention like no other naked person. This was another good reason to keep herself covered in the presence of others. Becca looked like a piece of art, almost like she had on a tiny swimsuit. She looked natural. Emi looked like a naked lighthouse. You could easily notice her nudity from miles away. Pure nakedness! It doesn’t get any more naked than this, she thought.

The very thought excited her. The dueling feelings in her body were driving her insane. She wanted to cover up and stay that way but the thrill of being utterly naked was something she had never felt before. It was driving her crazy.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind made her hair flop around. Her nipples and crotch felt the wind distinctly. It was a new feeling and she was enjoying it as she fought with herself to keep from dressing quickly. She looked over at her swimsuit and noticed it was no longer there. It was gone!

Panicking, she ran over and saw that it had simply blown off onto the ground, but it was near the cliff edge so it could have been disastrous. She quickly picked up the two pieces and hugged them to her chest, allowing the fear gradually dissipate. She laughed and went back to the trailhead and peeked again. Nobody was there. Gripping her suit with a death-grip she slowly started to walk down the trail, relishing the thrill… the danger… it was intoxicating. She took a few more steps and peered further around the corner.

Of course, nobody was there. It had been a couple of weeks now and she had never seen a single person on ‘Shrine Beach’, as she liked to call the beach, or at Lookout Point. She had her own private paradise. It was amazing! Suddenly she ran down the trail recklessly, completely nude, except for her running shoes. Her suit still gripped tightly in her hands. After a minute, she stopped suddenly. What the hell was she doing? A moment of insanity?

She looked down the trail carefully. She walked closer to the cliff edge and looked down the trail from a better angle. Still nobody. Her heart was beating from the sheer thrill of it. What an amazing feeling! She looked down at her nude body and couldn’t believe what she was doing as her breasts moved in rhythm to her quick breathing. Her hard nipples jutting out, her runway visible for miles out on the sea. She looked around suddenly for boats. No boats, thank God. Gradually her confidence started to weaken. Feeling that she had tempted the fates enough for one day, she turned and ran back up the hill.

Knowing that she was running towards safety, gradually her confidence started to return. As she ran back up towards Lookout Point, she found it to be exhilarating again. She felt so free; 100% organic. The wind blew over every part of her body, making her break out in goosebumps.

She raced to the top and sat down on a bench, putting her arms up and tilting her head skyward. She must look lewd like this, she mused, as she pushed her chest out like a swimsuit model and allowed her knees to drift apart. Her hard nipples pointed up to the sky. She wished she had a way to take a picture of herself just so she could see what she looked like.

A seagull flew right past her suddenly, startling her with its cry. She jumped, almost dropping her suit. Laughing, she quickly pulled on her bottoms and looked around. She got up and started walking down the trail, this time topless.

It was a good day for toplessness, she said to herself as she bravely walked down the trail. Halfway down; however, she decided to put her top back on. Playtime was over. She shook her head wondering what had caused her to behave so reckless. It was almost like she was under the influence. Or maybe it was a side effect of being in a workplace with nude co-workers and a barely dressed staff, and all the excitement and stress that produced.

Life was crazy there, but she was gradually becoming braver. Although, to be honest, she was still very uncomfortable about bathing when guys came into the room. That was still very difficult. The only saving grace was that the staff never appeared to stare at nude bathers. She wondered if they were being polite or if it was company policy. She decided that would have to ask Su-Ning.

— The Underground Gym —

A couple of days later, Su-Ning showed the software team the newly completed basement exercise facilities. There was a ramp to the outside with double garage-like doors that could be opened with the watches, something that Emi had recently added to the app. Everyone on the team was aware of the new feature, but it was another thing to see it actually open the two huge doors.

The area was massive. The sheer size surprised everyone. It was essentially three huge areas. A tennis court and a basketball area took up most of the space and the remaining area was split between a workout gym and a mall-like cafeteria area. Four food stands in the cafeteria were closed and covered with white sheets. Seats were everywhere and many of them were designed so that one could easily view the basketball area. The workout gym included free-weights, exercise machines and lots of mirrors.

Su-Ning lifted her arms. “Ta-da… this is our backup plan for shitty weather,” she said proudly. “Our guests will never have to worry about being cooped-up when things get nasty outside. And this place doubles as a safe area for when the weather gets dangerous. I may be reckless with my family’s money, but no one can ever say I didn’t have safety-first in mind for our guests.”

Emi and the girls looked around, in awe. No one could have imagined that such a large complex existed just below the resort.

“The basketball area can also be used for badminton or volleyball,” Su-Ning added. “This entire underground area will also help guests avoid the heat of the day, as too much time in the sun can be dangerous without clothes.”

Emi was proud of being Su-Ning’s secret friend. They were not yet overly close, but they were off to a decent start. For a moment, she locked eyes with Su-Ning and they shared a moment. The young resort owner was reading Emi’s face and seemed happy with what she saw.

Emi thought about Su-Ning. She was a fun person, essentially a young diva who, at times, seemed like she was over her head with this mega project. It was inspiring to see her making a major effort for something bigger than herself. This was indeed destined to be a fantastic high tech resort, and Emi admired what Su-Ning had achieved so far.

Becca had recently mentioned that if the team nailed this major job on the island, that it might catapult them to a whole new level. There was even talk of doubling the team size the following year. The future would be very bright. Emi believed that to be true. She liked the win-win aspect of this job and the resort but it also worried her since there were so many business variables out of their control. Their fates were intertwined.

After a few minutes of showing the team around, Su-Ning’s phone rang. She waved goodbye as she answered it and exited the underground complex while talking loudly with someone about fencing contractors.

“Tennis!” Sam yelled as she tossed Hannah a racket and grabbed some balls. Becca smiled and invited Emi to work out with her in the gym. Suddenly the resort was a much cooler place. Emi and the girls were delighted.

As the days passed, the girls started hanging out in the underground complex more often, especially when the heat and humidity were getting to them. It was a fairly secluded place still, staff hardly ever came down here. It was also their go-to hangout location with a drink after work, especially on the weekends.

Emi noticed that the team and staff were gradually getting used to Becca’s lack of clothing and Hannah’s ‘french alps’ as Sam liked to call them. Becca was a good Resort Ambassador; going to her training classes, sharing info about mature naturist beliefs; in short, she was perfect and the timing for the resort, to have someone championing this role, couldn’t have been better.

It was also fun when Becca practiced showing the girls around as if they were new guests. Emi tried to imagine a job of constantly greeting random strangers while completely naked. That was hard enough but then to have to show them around and try to help them relax and settle in; that was unimaginable! Becca said that most of the time it would just be a couple or a family; however, it could also sometimes be a small or large group of people. The entire thing just boggled Emi’s mind.

It was obvious that Becca loved the side benefits of the role. Especially all the free massages as well as eating in the dining room every day. Hannah, likewise enjoyed the delicious food in the staff kitchen, even if it wasn’t free. Sam and Emi were still on their own, eating out for every meal. After a few days of going to lunch with Sam, it was mostly just Emi who pulled the rickshaw. Sam preferred being a passenger and Emi liked running; they were both happy with the arrangement.

When the weekend finally arrived, the girls were back in their favorite underground hangout and everyone was feeling relaxed, having already had a drink. After a short but annoying bout of Hannah and Becca dancing like go-go dancers, the divas plopped down next to Sam and Emi, giggling like half-drunk schoolgirls.

“You nerds can’t even hold your alcohol,” Sam laughed. “Just a single long island ice tea and suddenly you guys become freaky go-go dancers,” she complained.

“Umm… that was just NORMAL dancing, Sam,” Hannah emphasized, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. “Dancing guests at a resort like this, are just DANCING.”

Becca nodded with agreement, then looked upward in thought. “Go-go dancers?” she smiled at the thought.

Emi sensed that Sam was glad they had stopped. It wasn’t particularly comfortable for them to watch their ultra-confident coworkers flaunt their feminine assets so brazenly.