The Resort Ambassador Pt. 04

Story Info
Emi and the visitors.
10.2k words
4.66
10.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

— The Runners —

Emi woke early, starving. Her robe was open and she was practically naked lying on her bed. One breast out and nothing covering her lower half. It was a good thing these rooms had locks.

She had nothing to wear so she decided to bring her laundry to the scrub room. It felt awkward going commando out in public, wearing just her robe, so she found a complimentary loincloth in her room to wear as well. It wasn’t ideal, but better than nothing.

For a moment, she took off the robe and looked at herself in the tall mirror on the door wearing just the loincloth. She looked almost like that girl in the poster, she mused. She made a few sexy poses and then put the robe back on, leaving the room with a bundle of laundry in her arms.

The scrub-room wasn’t as bad as she had expected it to be. After fifteen minutes she was hand wringing out her clothes. Back in her room, she actually had a clothesline to hang up her stuff to dry. She washed everything except for one set of clothes that she needed to wear.

“Emi, are you here?” Hannah knocked on her door. “Are you coming to breakfast?” she asked.

Emi followed her to the entrance where Sam was waiting with a rickshaw.

“Get in!” Sam said, taking the runner position, holding the front handles. Hannah and Emi got in, and Sam started running.

“Are we allowed to take these?” Emi asked Hannah. “What about Becca?” she added.

“No way! I totally stole this ride,” laughed Sam, puffing away like mad. She was quickly getting winded as she wasn’t pacing herself.

“They are complimentary for guests,” Hannah replied while fixing her hair. “Becca decided to eat in the staff lunchroom,” she added. “I wish I could have gone with her, but this is fun too,” she said as they rolled along at a nice speed.

“Yeah right, you wanted to go with her,” Sam laughed out loud while breathing heavily.

“I will totally eat with Becca next time,” Hannah declared bravely.

After a half-mile, Hannah took a turn, while Sam climbed in beside Emi, too winded to say anything. Hannah giggled like a kid while running. It was a new experience for her to be a rickshaw runner. Emi found herself looking forward to her turn.

Eventually, Hannah brought them to the corner store. She decided to stop and take a look inside. Her shopboy fans were there and treated her like royalty.

Soon they took off again with Emi running. It was indeed fun being the runner. It was surprising how little effort it took to pull two people. Once the rickshaw was up to speed, almost no effort was required to keep going.

Emi ran the last mile in no time. They enjoyed a good breakfast at the same place that they had eaten at before. The blonde HAPA guy wasn’t there this time.

On the way back they again took turns. Sam and Hannah did a half-mile each and Emi ran the last mile, from the corner store to the resort.

Once they were back at the resort, they noticed that Becca decided to work in just a loincloth today. Nobody said anything about it for the first couple of hours. It was kind of awkward at first, but gradually it felt somewhat normal because after all, they were in a nudist resort. Eventually, Sam couldn’t resist the odd crude comment, but she wasn’t too nasty. Other than that one bold and brave thing, it was a fairly normal day – work-wise. They were making good progress.

After work, Emi headed to the beach where her co-workers were. Seeing that they were all just reading, sporting little smiles, Emi decided to instead go for an early run. As usual, she headed towards Lookout Point. Becca was still just wearing a loincloth, she looked completely comfortable.

— A chance encounter —

Emi ran along the beach and was halfway to the gate-less gate when she saw a woman slumped over, sitting on a log. She had folders and papers scattered around her on the ground, covering her face with her hands. She was shaking.

Emi ran straight to her. She seemed like she was in pain or something. “Are you ok?” she asked?

The girl froze, making a motion to shoo Emi away. She seemed embarrassed at being caught crying, wiping her face quickly.

Emi got down on one knee and put her hands on the girl to help her. “Hey… it’s okay…” she said gently.

The girl looked up boldly and locked eyes with Emi. Emi was surprised to see that it was Su-Ning. She had a cold look on her face, but when she saw that it was Emi, her expression softened.

“Su-Ning…” Emi said in surprise.

“Hi Emi, out for your daily run?” Su-Ning said, picking up the papers strewn around her.

Emi helped her. “Uh, yeah… I try to run whenever I can,” Emi answered. She knew she shouldn’t pry but suddenly worrying about the resort, she just had to ask. “Is the resort in trouble?”

“That’s an understatement,” smiled Su-Ning weakly. “So far we haven’t produced much interest in the resort,” she lamented, taking a deep breath. “Sometimes I have these little panic attacks,” she admitted, looking down at her feet. “I have been given too much responsibility. It was fun initially, making lots of big decisions, but now it’s just scary.” She kicked the sand aimlessly.

“I think that you are doing great,” Emi said, honestly.

“You’re one of the rare good decisions that I have made,” Su-Ning said, smiling for a moment. “I also heard that Becca tried the dining room. What did she think?” Su-Ning asked.

“She said the waiter was decent, the food was very good and not too expensive, and the atmosphere was fantastic,” Emi answered.

“I’m glad to hear it,” Su-Ning said, looking relieved. “Does Becca know about the Ambassador program yet?”

“Um… no, I only told her about the white robe issue. I think she was trying to help, that’s probably why she went to the dining hall,” Emi explained.

“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that Emi,” Su-Ning admitted, digging into her folder for something. “Here, please give this pamphlet to Becca. I had it printed just today,” she said.

Emi took the pamphlet. It was about the Volunteer Ambassador Program.

“Thanks again for being a friend Emi,” Su-Ning said sincerely.

Emi bowed politely, and they both laughed.

Later up at Lookout Point, Emi took a look at the Ambassador Program details. Becca might indeed be interested in this, Emi thought. But still, it was outrageous to think that Becca could work fully nude, or escort new people and show them around. Emi looked back down the trail to see if she was alone and then turned away from the trail and safely went to the other side of Lookout Point away from the trail. She faced the ocean.

Emi wondered what it felt like to be topless outside. She envied Becca’s recently toplessness on the beach. Becca seemed to be really enjoying herself so much while in just a loincloth. Looking again at the trail entrance Emi quickly lifted her shirt and bra and exposed herself to the sea. She could feel every bit of the wind in a way that she never had before. It was exhilarating but also very scary. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, here, out in the open. After ten seconds or so, she covered up her breasts. The experience was a lot to process. She sat down on the bench and thought about what had just happened.

She thought about her phobia, her kryptonite, her weakness. It was really like any other weakness. She was good at slaying weaknesses. Good at taking tiny steps towards success, relentlessly. Was today the first step? She mused about that idea. What would be next? Take her top fully off? No, that was not going to happen. She had no desire to expose herself, especially not to others.

However, up here she was alone. It was different. Up here she could quietly and privately slay her weakness, or at least feel a tiny piece of what the guests must feel.

She laughed at the silly thought. This was a one-time little experiment and it would probably never happen again. She forced herself to think of work, of more important things. It worked and soon she forgot all about this nudity stuff.

When she finally ran back to the girls, Emi handed Becca the pamphlet. Becca just put it down beside herself and kept reading something on her computer.

Hannah was also lost in her own laptop. “Eww.. not my cup of tea!” Hannah laughed. “It looks like Molly didn’t like the whipping scene,” she said.

“Yeah, that was funny,” Becca admitted. “I switched to reading the online version so that I could enjoy all the comments as well,” she added.

“She’s a redhead just like you copper-tits,” Sam laughed, never letting Becca forget that she was topless. “And you have more in common than you know,” she added.

“How so?” Becca asked, smiling.

“She ALSO enjoys prancing around naked like a four-year-old,” laughed Sam.

“Sam, I’m an adult at a nudist resort. I am actually starting to think that it’s more awkward to WEAR clothes here,” she stated, still smiling.

“Oh, interesting…” Hannah said, face deep in her laptop. “It seems that Molly is a writer, she even has a webpage.”

“Let me see that,” Becca said, leaning over.

Sam rolled her eyes, and leaned over and scribbled something on Becca’s hip with her marker.

“Hey, half-runt – don’t be writing on me!” Becca ordered, looking down at her hip where a number nine was drawn on her thigh.

Hannah gasped and immediately jumped up and took a boss-like stance. “Number nine, assume the position!” she ordered. Emi recognized the command from Seahawk’s mailgirls story. The main character’s name was number nine.

Becca suddenly assumed the kneeling position on her beach towel. Looking down, her posture in realistic mailgirl position, topless with breasts out proudly and wearing only a loincloth with her bare rear end jutting out.

Emi couldn’t believe these people. Sam was also a bit shocked at the display.

“Nine, I think you are a tad bit overdressed here. Hold out your smartwatch, I need to give you a demerit,” Hannah admonished.

“I’m sorry Ma’am, it won’t happen again,” Becca answered seriously, holding out her smartwatch while looking down. Hannah pretended to do something to it.

“Nine, stand up, presentation position!” Hannah ordered.

Becca started to get up but then, suddenly both girls fell down laughing. The spell was broken; although, Emi and Sam still had mouths hanging open.

A couple of days later they were all on the beach. Becca was topless. She had been like that ever since Sam had challenged her to wear a tiny loincloth that barely covered her front and left her ass completely exposed.

Hannah was setting up her painting canvas with her back to the ocean. She was facing the three girls. Sam was reading her kindle, with a smirk, while Emi was putting on some sunscreen.

Hannah pointed her brush at Becca. “You look a bit uncomfortable,” she said, with an inquisitive look.

Becca seemed to squirm.

Sam laughed. “It’s because she’s finally getting shy. I would too if I had pokey nipples out all day long for everyone to see, especially copper-topped ones,” she added.

“I don’t think so,” said Hannah. “I think she’s ready,” she said, looking at Becca with a knowing smile.

Becca had her head back, trying to meditate.

“I will capture this moment, for all eternity,” Hannah announced, adjusting her canvas.

Sam looked confused.

Hannah held out her hand, palm up, towards Becca. “Free food and massages,” she said seductively. “A memory to last the ages… The ultimate freedom, conquered… Pure adult bliss…”

Becca looked at Hannah’s outstretched hand for a moment and then locked eyes with her.

Hannah nodded and gestured for Becca to give it to her.

Becca touched her loincloth, feeling it’s texture before looking up again at Hannah.

Hannah nodded again.

Becca hesitated… she gripped the last article of clothing. The single thing that she had worn all these days. The idea of parting with it was surely difficult for her, Emi thought. This whole thing was so bizarre. Painting Becca in the nude on the public beach was asking too much, even if they were the only ones there.

Becca looked around again and up and down the beach.

Hannah nodded yet again, holding out her hand. It seemed crazy that Hannah would try to get her naked out there. Emi felt a chilling shiver pass through her spine as Becca started to fiddle with her loincloth, looking like she was about to take it off.

Then she did it! She took it off! Briefly taking another quick look around before finally offering it to Hannah with her hand extended, the cloth dangling from her fingertips.

Hannah didn’t take it right away. Becca was there, naked, holding out the item, waiting for Hannah to take it. They were looking into each other’s eyes.

Emi wasn’t sure what was going on. She noticed that Sam was speechless, but looking kind of annoyed as well.

Finally, Hannah reached out and took the loincloth from Becca. She put it in her bag by the canvas and then put Becca’s towel up on the beach log. She then directed Becca to sit on the log, chest jutting out, back straight. Hannah moved her around, posing her just as she wanted her. Hannah stepped back and looked Becca up and down carefully, taking in her whole nude body, before she turned to the canvas and started carefully tracing her form.

Emi was enthralled.

Hannah looked serious as she painted.

Becca seemed to be fighting with herself to draw strength. She was breathing faster than normal, which was easy to notice with her breasts on full display, her hard nipples showing every movement. All of her was on display and the wind was playing with her stylish reddish-brown hair. She closed her eyes and tilted her head up as if drawing power from the cosmos. Or maybe she was just fully savoring the experience. Somehow, there was nothing obscene about her being fully naked here, outside, on the beach. She had a fit body with firm breasts that were lovely shaped. The hair on her head matched her little runway between her legs and a jeweled belly button stud drew attention to her flat abs.

Emi felt she was witnessing an act of profound bravery. Or was it just that she herself was such a coward? It didn’t matter, she thought; there is no way she would ever be comfortable being nude in public, even if it was a nudist resort. That’s just who she was. It was in her DNA and there was no use fighting it. She had her strengths and this one weakness wasn’t the end of the world. Most people were like that, like her, she reasoned. She was a strong software engineer and an okay leader, and that was good enough. Still, the weakness annoyed her, gnawed at her sense of self. Being comfortable nude, while completely alone, was as far as she was ever going to push herself.

“Man, I’m feeling thirsty,” Sam said, poking at her smartwatch, breaking the spell. “We finally got the beach drink service working,” she reported, smiling to herself.

Becca did not move, but her eyes looked initially surprised as if she was engaged in an internal struggle.

Emi couldn’t believe that Sam seemed to be testing the service now, with Becca obviously feeling so vulnerable.

Hannah stepped out from behind the canvas. “I will call this painting, The Resort Ambassador,” Hannah proclaimed, with an encouraging smile to Becca.

“The Playboy Centerfold might be the more appropriate name considering her open legs,” Sam laughed.

Becca’s legs were barely open, but she closed them tightly and looked at Hannah’s bag for a moment.

“Damn I’m thirsty. I hope he hurries up as the view out here would be enhanced with a refreshing drink,” Sam teased.

Emi could see that Becca was having second thoughts. Whatever confidence she had gained from being topless for a couple of days, seemed to be evaporating.

Hannah looked annoyed. “Don’t, Sam, we need to support her.”

“The hell we do! This whole place is a mind control environment. They’re messing with us. Constantly trying to incentivize us to go nude. Screw that. I say we resist!” Sam challenged.

Hannah looked back. “Quit being a child Sam; think about where we are. It’s a nudist resort for Christ’s sake,” she said, pulling down her own top, exposing her breasts.

Frowning, Sam didn’t like that particular show of support.

Hannah smiled triumphantly, her bare breasts helping her make her point.

“Oh look, here he comes with my drink!” Sam announced, looking smug.

Hannah took a step back, almost jumping behind her canvas. Becca remained motionless, like a proper model, her smiling eyes betraying just a hint of fear.

Emi looked and saw the man coming. He had just left the building wearing a standard loincloth and would be there in a minute. He looked a little older than the average male staff member.

Hannah looked at Becca with a supportive smile. With a determined expression, she quickly removed her entire suit and put it into her bag. She too was now completely naked on the beach. However, she quickly pulled out a new loincloth and managed to pull it on just before Sam’s drink arrived.

A flush was growing on both Becca and Hannah’s cheeks.

Sam took the drink, “Umm, does this have salt in it?” she asked the confident-looking man with tattoos and a crewcut. Hannah was hiding behind the painting and Becca was frozen, except for a quickly growing flush, trying to be a proper model for the painting.

Emi was horrified. Sam should just let him go.

“Uh, yes,” he answered, looking around at the girls curiously. “It has salt.”

“Oh, sorry, I accidentally ordered my friend’s favorite. Oh well, it can be on me. Can you hand this to Hannah?”

He took a look at each girl and looked back at Sam. “Um…”

“She’s the painter,” Sam said, smiling.

He walked over to Hannah and handed her the drink. She took it, her face bright red, resisting the urge to cover her breasts while maintaining eye contact with Becca.

“Uh, before you leave, may I order another drink?” Sam asked.

“Yes, of course,” he said.

“I’m having a good time here, so drinks on me for everyone,” Sam said. She gestured towards the nude model. “What do you want Becca?” she said. Everyone was looking at Becca, including the man.

“I’m good,” said Becca, trying to keep still, playing the part of a model looking out to sea.

Sam turned to the gentleman. “Can you help her out? Maybe just list out all of your available drinks and options, and don’t worry about alcohol, that flush spreading to her chest isn’t alcohol-related. She’s just deeply embarrassed that you can see what’s below that cute little belly button stud,” Sam said, enjoying herself entirely too much.

He smiled briefly, seemingly picking up on Sam’s little game. He turned to Becca and started listing all of the menu items. Becca tried to ignore him, staring out to sea but then Emi detected a bit of casual amusement in his voice. Emi could see that he was enjoying the moment.

Becca’s flush grew and finally, she looked skyward and laughed. She turned to face the waiter, looking him directly in the eyes. “You can tell Su-Ning that she has her first volunteer Resort Ambassador,” she said.

He nodded slowly, clearly surprised.

Hannah did a little celebratory dance, but when he turned his head to look at her, she quickly jumped behind the canvas.

He turned and started to walk away.

“Don’t forget the drinks!” Sam yelled gleefully, “More of the same. Also, bring all the staff out here, we need to celebrate this moment!”

“No, we don’t! Just the drinks please!” Becca called out after him, twisting her body around to see if he got that particular message.

He stopped and signaled, with a thumbs up, that he understood. Then he just stood there, seemingly waiting for another order or suggestion. After what seemed to be a moment too long he finally tore his eyes off of Becca and resumed his march towards the building.

Hannah had her hands on her hips, her cute upturned breasts jutting out in defiance. “Nice try Sam,” she said. “From now on, I’m with Becca and I will work dressed like this!” Hannah turned and looked expectantly at Emi.