The Resort Ambassador Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I miss apple cider,” Hannah lamented, resting her head on the table with her arms over her head for no apparent reason.

“Yeah, I also miss apple cider. Not sure why they don’t serve it here,” Becca added, as she rested her head on her fists, her elbows on the table, gazing towards the sun-like lights on the roof above the tennis court.

“We could go to the liquor store in town and grab a dozen,” Sam suggested, looking at Emi.

The music changed and suddenly Hannah was dragging Becca back to the dance floor.

Emi quickly agreed as the two divas began another inappropriate, underdressed dance. She could definitely use a break from the show and get some fresh air.

As usual, Emi did the running, and Sam did the riding. Neither of them said anything, each lost in their own thoughts. After a few minutes, they passed the gate and were rapidly approaching the marketing building.

Emi couldn’t help but think about how Becca had changed since she had become an Ambassador. She’d developed additional confidence, for sure, but it also felt like some distance between them was growing. Like as if Becca (and Hannah too) were afraid of being judged for being undressed all the time. Maybe they were right to be cautious as Sam rarely let them relax. Everyone was ignoring this slight change in the team dynamic, but it kind of felt like the team had fractured a little in spirit, and separated into two groups. Hannah and Becca seemed a bit closer now, and she and Sam had become the ‘other’ group. They were the outsiders. Although Sam sometimes seemed like she was on her own, leaving Emi to feel completely isolated. Probably because she decided to go half-way and wear just a swimsuit! Of perhaps it was like the team broke into three. The skins, the swimsuit and the defiant fully-dressed one.

Suddenly looking down at her swimsuit, Emi came to a stop. “Oh, crap…”

Sam started laughing. “I was wondering when you were going to notice. You know I’ve had to endure that barely covered ass all the way here,” she said, smiling widely.

“We have to go back,” Emi said, awkwardly looking around.

“No way! We are only a couple minutes away,” Sam argued.

Emi started turning around.

“Look, Emi… it’s the weekend and we are next to the beach on a tropical island. It’s not like you’re naked. Grow a spine!” Sam said, trying to look serious while failing to suppress a smile.

Emi paused and thought for a moment. “Fine,” she said. “But I’m tired now and could use a break,” she insisted as she sat down next to Sam.

Sam groaned. “Whatever, super-butt.” And she got out and pulled them in front of the marketing building. “Is that where the marketing devs are?” she said, pointing at aside-door.

“Uh… yes,” Emi answered, not feeling comfortable with the question.

“I wonder if anyone there works on the weekend!” Sam said, pulling Emi towards the door.

Panicking, Emi tried to jump out but it seemed too dangerous as they were moving fast.

“Stop Sam! This isn’t funny… seriously, stop!” she pleaded.

Sam stopped in front of the door. “Just stay seated, Emi. Keep your bum covered. I just want to say hi,” she said as she knocked loudly on the door, to Emi’s horror.

Emi considered running, but with her luck, the door would open just as she was running away. Which would have given whoever opened the door a grand view of her ass. Instead, she waited apprehensively, fully aware that she was overreacting. She looked around; the beach was full of women in bikinis. Although she noticed for the first time, that many of the bathing suits tended to be more conservative than hers. Almost no one had one that was quite as revealing as hers on the backside. The front of her suit, however, looked relatively normal – except that it was very high cut on the hips.

“Hey! Anyone in there!” Sam yelled as she pounded on the door much louder than necessary.

Sam looked disappointed and finally gave up, picking up the rickshaw handles just as the door suddenly opened.

Liz looked out with a miserable blotchy face, wearing what looked to be sweatpants and a pajama shirt. She obviously had been crying. Her cute round face was all puffy. She stared at Sam vacantly, but then shifted her gaze to Emi. Her face brightened, “Emi?” she asked.

“Hi Liz,” Emi said awkwardly, sitting in the back of the rickshaw with Sam still holding the handles. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah… no, I dunno. It’s not a great day for me,” she said, shifting her gaze to the ground.

Emi didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want to get out of her seat and likewise didn’t want to leave Liz like that. She wanted to help, but what could she do? “Umm… did you want to talk about it?” Emi offered awkwardly from the seat of the rickshaw.

“Not much to say… I just broke up with my boyfriend. We were living together and I haven’t really decided where to go yet. So… I’m just hanging out at work today… trying to figure out what to do next,” Liz said, holding onto the door for support. “I don’t think we have met,” she said, shifting her gaze to Sam.

“Yeah, I’m the team lea… umm…, I mean I work with Emi as a server-side developer,” Sam explained.

“Enjoying the beach, I see,” Liz said, eyeballing Emi’s bathing suit.

“Not really, Emi always dresses like that these days. She has no shame,” Sam said, smiling widely.

Emi didn’t like the joke and saw that Liz didn’t particularly like it either. Emi was also trying to look past Liz, wondering if anyone else was with her.

“I’m just kidding,” Sam back-peddled. “We were just picking up some apple ciders to bring back for the rest of the team. You can come if you want. Jump in beside Emi, I’ll give you a ride!”

“Really? That would be cool!” Liz said, perking up. “Oh, but I’m here with my best friend…”

“The more the merrier,” Sam said cheerfully.

Emi wasn’t sure about that. This was all happening too fast. She wasn’t dressed for company.

“Ben, let’s go, liquor store run! Emi’s giving us a ride!” Liz yelled as she boarded the rickshaw.

“Say what?” Ben poked his face out of the door. He was a bit taller than Liz and Emi could tell immediately that he wasn’t 100% Asian. Probably half Filipino she guessed. He looked handsome and was in good shape. He was wearing a polo shirt and shorts and had a brush cut.

He looked at Sam and held out his hand, “Ben…”

“Sam,” she said, taking his hand.

Emi sensed that they were making some kind of connection. Probably because they recognized each other as being HAPA.

“Allow me,” he offered graciously. Taking one of the rickshaw’s handles since he had just let go of Sam’s hand.

Emi almost laughed. It wasn’t often Sam was speechless. I should enjoy this while it lasts, she thought with a smile.

“Uh… be my guest,” Sam said, regaining her composure. “I’ll jump in the back with the girls.” She climbed in and sat next to Liz.

Ben took off running. The three girls were uncomfortably silent. Emi tried to think of something to say when suddenly they arrived at the liquor store.

“Ok, Emi, let’s go,” Sam said, smiling again.

“I’ll wait here and guard the rickshaw,” Emi offered.

Sam smirked and the three of them entered the store. After what seemed like ages, they returned and Sam passed her a bag. Emi could see that they had bought a dozen bottles of Manzana Apple Cider.

Sam pulled one bottle out of the case and showed it to Emi. “The girl said it was a sweet alcoholic treat. If this doesn’t satisfy Hannah, then nothing will,” she laughed, jumping back into her seat beside Emi. Liz followed her and Ben started pulling them down the street, a different way, towards the resort, away from the marketing building.

“I invited them,” Sam answered, looking at Emi’s confused face.

“Yes, but…” Emi tried to indicate that she had thought that Becca and Hannah were not likely to appreciate surprise guests.

“Yeah, I didn’t have the heart to not invite them, especially after what Liz has been through recently,” Sam said, with an exaggerated look of concern.

Liz seemed to sense something was wrong and looked concerned. Ben also seemed to be paying attention to the conversation

Emi knew they couldn’t turn them away now. But she also knew they couldn’t invite them! Why was Sam always such a shit disturber? Emi gave Liz a warm smile. “It’s ok… I was just thinking of Becca, she…”

Sam interrupted her, “She needs practice meeting people if she’s going to be a real ambassador, right?” Sam looked at Emi.

“Uh… yes, I guess. That makes sense… I mean…” Emi stuttered, thinking that she might just hide in her room and avoid the whole situation if possible.

Sam interrupted again. “I mean, unless you want to dis-invite these two,” she challenged. “But if so, then at least get out and give us all a ride back to the marketing building, eh?”

Emi folded her arms. Sam was too much. She forced herself to suppress her growing anger and tried to relax, for Liz’s sake. The last thing Liz needed was another reason to feel bad. Putting her arm on Liz’s shoulders, Emi gave her a side hug. “It will be fun, have you been to the resort yet?”

Liz looked relieved. Emi could see that she really needed to be around people. Ben also seemed relieved, perhaps for Liz’s sake?

“Of course you guys know it’s a nudist resort, right?” Emi explained, hoping to break the subject before shocking anyone.

“Oh, right… yes. Wait! Do you guys… do we have to…” Liz fumbled.

“Yes of course,” Sam answered. “What did you think? Everyone has to be completely naked when they visit. Is that a problem?” She teased, milking the moment with her twisted sense of humor.

“Naked?” Liz asked. “Hahaha… that sounds like fun! I can hardly wait!” she squealed.

Ben continued running but he looked comically back at the three girls with an expression of grave concern, mixed with profound interest.

“Haha! Are you up for it Ben?” Liz said, giggling with glee.

Ben continued to run, but a bit slower now as he looked down at the ground, seemingly lost in thought. Finally, looking back at the three girls, he smiled weakly. It was hardly an expression of confidence.

“Ben will think about it. He’s probably concerned with seeing his best friend naked for the first time. But I’m ok with it. It’s ok Ben. It’s just a human body. We all have one!”

“You don’t have to go naked,” Emi said, ruining Sam’s fun. “However, one of our team members is naked and the other is topless. That’s all I was worried about,” Emi explained.

“Party pooper,” Sam complained. “You totally ruined my fun.”

“That’s cool,” Liz said, looking a bit disappointed. “Ben, are you ok with naked girls?”

Without looking back at the girls he let go of one of the handles and raised a thumb of approval.

Emi couldn’t resist a chuckle as Liz and Sam laughed.

— The Visitors —

A few minutes later they pulled into the resort parking, near the entrance.

“Cool looking building,” Liz remarked from the back of the rickshaw.

“No kidding,” Ben agreed as he gradually stopped the two-man rickshaw while looking around at the complex. “Hey, everyone stay in there for a moment. I want to take a picture of you three all crammed in there like that.”

“You just want to brag to the guys at the office,” accused Liz,

“That is exactly right,” he admitted, pulling out his phone and snapping one off before Emi could protest. “How’s this one look?” he asked the girls, holding out the phone for them to see.

“Yikes!” Sam lamented, making a gross face. “I have zombie eyes, Liz looks confused and Emi is slouching. Try again, Ben. Sit up Emi!”

Emi felt Sam push her back with her hand so she sat up straighter. The click went off.

Ben showed them the next picture and Sam laughed out loud. “Perfect! That’s a keeper! Although I think Emi looks a bit cold in just that bathing suit. Did you want him to take another picture Emi?”

Flustered, Emi tried to look at the picture but Ben put it away quickly. “Uh no…” she said, folding her arms. She took a quick peek at her nipples and saw that they were not sticking out as obscenely as she had feared. Sam was just messing with her.

Sam jumped out first. “You can park the rickshaw with the others over there,” she said, pointing to the other side of the parking lot.

Ben nodded, waiting for Liz and Emi to disembark.

Liz stepped down carefully, not used to getting off such a contraption. Emi stepped down quicker, turning to face Ben and thus hide her butt from his gaze.

“I’ll just be a second,” he said, running quickly to park the rickshaw and not keep the girls waiting.

Emi tried to get inside the building before Ben returned, but Sam was the first to the grand set of doors. Sam struggled to pull them open. They wouldn’t budge.

“Nice try,” Emi said, scowling at Sam as she gave the door a good pull. Surprisingly, it really wouldn’t budge. Then she pushed and it started to open. However, she heard Ben trotting up behind her. Wincing, Emi realized that Sam was successful in delaying the door opening and letting Ben look at her from behind. She was starting to get annoyed with the little prankster.

Sam feigned innocence as she entered the building, dodging Emi’s scowl.

“You guys have to go through the ‘guest visitor’ entrance,” Emi explained, pointing to another set of doors just up ahead. “We will wait for you on the other side.”

A tall skinny Filipino woman with exotic long hair was sweeping the floor in front of where Ben and Liz had to go. She was topless. After a moment of hesitation, she waved them over with a shy smile. Ben walked towards her immediately. Liz giggled and followed right after him. The tall woman turned and lead them away, her loin-clothed bottom hiding nothing as she walked stiffly towards the guest screening entrance. Liz smiled excitedly back at the girls as she and Ben followed the woman into the other room.

Emi and Sam took the regular guest entrance that resembled an airport screening. Usually, there was usually nobody there. Today was different. Up ahead was a short young female with cute little pigtails and bright pink running shoes with oversized bow-tied white laces and a white robe. She saw Emi and Sam approaching and pulled out her headphones. Up close Emi could see that she was a HAPA, a rare mix of Chinese and Caucasian heritage. Emi looked at Sam and saw her checking the girl out.

“I like your hair color,” Sam said. “Is it natural?” she added, looking at the brown hair with odd little black streaks in it.

“Absolutely!” she said, with a wink. She and Sam did that silent HAPA first greeting where they check each other out for a few seconds longer than normal. Emi expected that to happen and watched with amusement.

Sam smiled, “What’s that stick in your hands for?”

“Umm… we now have to do body scans for all registered guests coming in. I hope you don’t mind,” said in an overly friendly manner.

“That’s fine,” Emi said, moving forward to stand in the oversized, foot-shaped, white stamps-marks on the ground. She lifted her arms up to match the sign in front of her.

The girl scanned her with an electric bar of some sort. First Emi’s hair, then her shoes. The bar quickly passed down her body, over her shoes and then back up Emi’s back. “Ok, you’re clear.”

“That was easy,” Sam said, as she stepped forward standing where Emi had just left. “So are you worried about disrobing? That must be scary right?”

The girl stopped scanning Sam for a moment and looked at her. “Yeah, I’m definitely not looking forward to it.”

“I say just rip the bandage off quickly,” suggested Sam, wisely nodding to confirm that her suggestion to the girl was something that should be considered.

Her eyes grew exaggeratedly big, although she was still smiling.

Emi just shook her head in amazement at Sam’s typical antics as the girl resumed scanning Sam.

Sam continued, “I heard one of the girls, couldn’t disrobe until she had to the courage to flash briefly,” she said, gesturing a flash with an imaginary robe. “The first one is always the hardest. So what’s your name?”

“Lucy,” she said, licking her lips and peeking at Emi without moving her head.

“You should flash us because I’m totally curious to see what your boobies look like,” Sam said, imitating her earlier wink.

Lucy nodded submissively, looking left and right, she then carefully grabbed her robe.

“That’s it… you can do it,” Sam encouraged.

Emi saw some of her small cleavage coming into view as the girl began to slowly open her robe. Emi couldn’t believe Lucy was so gullible and was just about to tell Lucy to not listen to Sam, when she saw the girl suddenly giggle and stuck out her tongue at Sam, before sitting back down and grabbing her headphones again.

“Smartass,” Sam complained, as she left the girl who was now ignoring her. Lucy’s foot danced to some unheard music on her crossed legs as Sam joined up with Emi. Emi smiled as Sam gave the spunky girl a final look.

Outside in the hallway, waiting for Ben and Liz, Sam pulled her head away from Lucy and looked up at Emi with a bright smile. “Ben will totally get a rise out of seeing Becca, eh?” she said, looking like she could hardly wait.

“Wait here for them. I’ll go ahead and let Becca know we have visitors,” Emi said, without looking back at Sam. She had to run ahead and warn Becca!

“Where is the fun in that!” Sam bellowed.

Emi descended the stairs quickly, two at a time. Upon entering the underground complex, Emi stopped in surprise. She could see that they were role-playing again. Becca had a large number nine on her side, a leash around her neck, and was pulling Hannah around the basketball court with a small rickshaw. As usual, Becca was completely nude and Hannah was topless, wearing just a loincloth.

This was not good, Emi thought. It was bad enough just being seen nude, but to also be role-playing kinky stuff would probably be absolutely mortifying for the girls!