The Resort Ambassador Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone broke out laughing, while Becca and Hannah teamed up to dunk Sam. They weren't shy about showing their breasts, but Sam was down low keeping herself hidden as she also defiantly resisted both girls successfully.

Grabbing firmly onto Sam's arm and shoulder, Becca winked at Hannah who did the same. "Ben, wanna see some HAPA nipples?"

Sam gave a Herculean cry and through sheer force of will tried to flip both Becca and Hannah. Of course, it didn't fly. But it was fun to watch.

Sam closed her eyes as she was turned to face Ben and lifted high enough out of the water for her dripping breasts to come completely into view. Becca and Hannah held her there.

"Oh come on Sam, you can certainly take it as well as you give it," Becca chided, shaking Sam a bit so that her breasts wobbled. "What do you think Hannah? Should we continue Sam's discussion about breasts being pieces of art? Ben, do you think these nips and areola are complementary to the surrounding wet boobies?" she asked.

Becca suddenly laughed, feigning surprise. "No? You don't like them Ben?"

Sam opened her eyes in shock. Ben was nodding that he liked them. He even gave an awkward thumbs up. Becca had tricked her. Sam struggled furiously. "Let... me... go...you... sluts," she grunted, twisting left and right, giving Ben a great show.

Emi felt sorry for Sam. She deserved some payback, but this was too much. Becca and Hannah probably wouldn't have done it if they had been sober.

Ben seemed to be enjoying the antics as Sam continued trying to break free.

Becca nodded to Hannah and they finally released Sam, who immediately slipped back down into the water while skillfully splashing both girls, right in the face.

Emi was glad that the embarrassing situation was over and more importantly glad that things were shifting away from how dark things had been just a while ago. The team seemed to be acting semi-normal again. Although she didn't need all the waves and splashing as she sunk down lower, with water sometimes going over her mouth.

Becca wiped the water out of her eyes. "I think I'm feeling a bit faint after all that. This Jacuzzi is hot. Time to cool down a bit," she said, sitting up on the edge of the Jacuzzi, leaving her legs dangling into the water.

Emi looked at Becca, admiring her confidence. Her short dark red hair and ruddy freckles gave her that indomitable Irish look. Her body was lean and firm, and sprouted medium-sized breasts with nipples hard, despite the heat. Just below her bellybutton jewelry, her grooming was a thin red stripe. There was a stubborn spirit that shone in her light brown eyes as she looked slowly from person to person. She looked fearless, like a lion.

Hannah stood up and got out as well. Her creamy upturned breasts did a couple of bounces as the water rolled off them. Her blonde hair was still up in a bun and looked amazing. She sat on the edge with both hands quickly covering her, wispy blonde pussy. She sat up with good posture and looked to Becca, who was smiling approvingly back at her.

Liz climbed out next. Her black head of hair was a big wet mess. She was completely unshaven down below, but her Asian heritage kept her lack of grooming looking naturally elegant. Her breasts were small and she looked like a teenager. She quickly covered herself, before the water had finished flowing down her body with an arm over her breasts and a hand between her legs. If she was brave earlier, that confidence seemed to have evaporated. She was cute to watch as she reacted to everything around her without any filter. It was blatantly obvious that she couldn't hide her emotions if her life depended upon it.

Suddenly Emi realized, to her horror, that she too was getting overheated. She needed to get out of the water or faint. That would be a nightmare. Just imagining that scenario made her feel even fainter.

Ben and Sam stood up at the same time. Suddenly splashing up and out while also covering all of their nudity as much as possible. They looked at each other briefly, smiling stiffly at their mirrored actions.

Emi realized, to her horror, that she was last and that now everyone was probably going to stare at her. The very thought made her dizzy. The alcohol plus the heat was just too much for her. She needed to get up before she blacked out! But everyone was still there, they were not staring but surely they would once she stood up. What a nightmare! Oh... she was feeling a blackout was coming. Stars were in her vision... dizzy... darkness...

NO! Must... not... faint..., she thought desperately. That will surely be worse! As blackness started to envelop Emi she covered her breasts and crotch and quickly sat up on the edge. It was a bit too quickly. Suddenly she could not see, everything went black. But she could still feel her arms and legs, weakly, she was still conscious, gripping herself desperately... but she was losing her balance...

"Ben! Catch her!" Becca yelled. Emi heard it, but it sounded far away... like as if in a dream.

The blue creamy icon that she had opened up in photoshop was not quite right. So she fixed the shadow direction before copying the png file back into the app. The animation was still a bit off, so she adjusted the animation code to move it more smoothly.

Mathew and Doug were making a racket at the foosball table, as usual. Evan was beside her reading a kindle. Yes, it was lunchtime but today was tight. She wished they would all hurry up and get back to work as she didn't want to be stuck staying late to meet the deadline for an annoying client.

Evan was sitting beside her. "Check this out," he said, motioning for her to look at his phone. It was a picture of a naked Japanese mailgirl kneeling on a mat. Emi was shocked. Perhaps overreacting, she stood up too quickly. Suddenly everything was spinning; the room, the guys, the computer, the poster on the wall of the Asian slave girl. It was all spinning...

She must have fainted, she thought. She was on her back and Evan must be wiping her face with a wet cloth. She smiled a bit, deliriously. "Thank you Evan, I... that... mailgirl, don't do that to me."

"She's babbling... Emi are you okay?" It was a woman's voice. The voice sounded familiar. She could hear many concerned voices around her. Slowly her vision came back and she could see a bunch of wet naked people, with their hands covering themselves, with the exception of Becca, who was on her hands and knees dabbing Emi on the face with a wet cloth.

Ben was also there. He was naked too. Emi thought she saw something between his fingers, as his hands were covering his crotch. Why was Ben here? Why was he naked? Suddenly it all came back to her.

The Jacuzzi room! Looking up at the circle of faces staring down at her, Emi realized that she had fainted, and she was naked. She looked down at herself and exploded into action, trying to cover her wet naked body while also getting up quickly.

Suddenly she couldn't see again... blackness, dizzy...

"Ben, catch her!"

The wind on her face was wet as she ran for her life along the dark beach. Something was chasing her. She had to run faster... around the far bend, through the gate-less gate, up the path along the water. The waves were crashing along the side.

It was a long run. It seemed like she was gaining distance on whatever was chasing her. Was it an animal? Finally, she made it to the beach with the shrine. She looked down at herself. She was naked. Oh my God, she was naked!

"Emi, relax... it's okay." Sam said, gently patting her arm as Becca continued to wipe her face.

Emi sat up and looked at everyone. They were all squatting around her, deep concern written all over their faces. She covered herself with her hands quickly but noticed that she was wearing her bathing suit. Thank God for that! What a nightmare. Wait, wasn't she in the Jacuzzi with everyone?

"What... happened?" Emi said, trying to not look at Ben. Her head was still a bit woozy and the alcohol wasn't helping.

"You stayed in the water too long and then passed out," Sam said, trying not to laugh. "You came around, but you stood up too fast and passed out again."

"When did I get dressed?" Emi asked, urgently expecting an answer from anyone. Her eyes quickly darting from person to person, again avoiding the naked guy.

Sam answered her. "Well, uh... you freaked out when you woke up naked, so rather than repeat that again and again, we decided to dress you in your bathing suit," she said, obviously fighting the urge to burst into laughter.

Emi covered her face and tried to not imagine what that really meant.

"Enough Sam," said Becca. "Don't worry Emi, I had Ben turn around. Just Hannah and I... we dressed you."

"Not before Ben got quite the eyeful!" said Sam, laughing once again.

"He did not," said Hannah, supportively.

"How about we ask him then? Hey Ben, did you get a good look at Emi's... hoo-ha?" Sam asked, motioning Emi to look at him.

Emi peeked through her fingers at Ben.

Ben shook his head, unconvincingly. It was obvious he was just trying to be polite.

Emi dropped her hands and looked at the exit doors, wishing she could use them right now. In the span of a half-hour or so they had all gotten naked and now Emi had no more secrets with her body. Plus who knows how long she had been out for! Now Ben knows exactly what her hoo-ha looked like! He knows she has a one-inch thick black racing stripe and the exact shape of her pussy. She was glad that she liked the shape of it. Not many women did. Her's was nice and compact, mostly hidden. She was in her bathing suit, but she felt more naked than she had ever felt before. It was also unsettling that they could all see her discomfort. She was scared, her face an open book. She wished that she could just sink below the water, but then that's how this whole mess had started in the first place.

"No more alcohol or Jacuzzi for you Emi," said Becca, dipping her legs back down into the water. Everyone followed suit, again sitting on the edge. Although this time Liz bravely didn't bother to cover herself.

Emi tried to gain control of her discomfort and decided to not run away. It wasn't easy but she forced herself to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi and put her legs back in. She didn't want to continue being the odd one out. Hopefully, the hot flush she was feeling wasn't obvious from the natural hot flush of a Jacuzzi. At least she was now wearing her bathing suit.

Becca started talking about what it was like being an Ambassador. As she got into the details Hannah took her hands off her lap and scratched her nose and then folded her arms under her breasts, effectively exposing her small blonde triangle.

Sam and Ben didn't follow suit but they did try to act more casual. It did seem as if everyone was gradually getting used to the nudity. Everyone except Emi.

"So what's a mailgirl?" Liz asked, looking around at everyone.

Sam looked at Emi, smiling. "It's a bit complicated to explain," Sam said. "Nudity in our workplace here has gotten some of our team curious about nudity in general, I guess."

Emi looked at Sam, wondering what she was up to. It was not like Sam to not take shots at her, especially when talking about those stories.

Sam took a drink of cider and licked her lips. "Emi's ex-co-worker introduced her to the idea of mailgirls, and some related stories, and now Emi can't get the idea of working naked out of her head so we are all helping her through it," she said, unable to contain her laughter.

Hannah was shocked. "Sam! That's not true. Emi's been through enough today. We were all just reading her stories and messing around."

"Reading HER stories?" said Sam, laughing again. "You mean, Emi's mailgirl stories? Or sorry Liz, were you referring to when Emi was mumbling 'mailgirl' while stretched out naked on her back?"

Oh my god, Emi thought. Did she mumble mailgirl while she was out? She will never hear the end of that one. It was bad enough that Ben probably saw everything multiple times while she was passed out. Emi had heard enough and started to get up. Sam was too much. She had to get out of there.

Becca got up first. "Alright, enough Jacuzzi time for us. Let's go see the rest of the complex. I can give you guys my standard tour," she said, changing the subject.

Emi, ready to leave, hesitated.

Nobody wanted to walk back towards the showers first, effectively giving everyone else a good view of their ass. So they all stood there for a moment, Sam and Ben both still covering themselves as best as they could.

Becca walked over to the entrance. "We can get the clothes later, I want to give you guys a tour as if you were real guests." She held the big double doors open, smiling widely.

Liz squealed and scuttled through the doors naked. Hannah followed, walking stiffly. There were now three nude girls standing just beyond the doors.

Sam looked terrified and so Becca called out to her. "C'mon Sam! You can do it!" she said in a voice that sounded as if she were calling a dog.

Sam had a hand clamped over her pussy and an arm over both of her tits. "After you Ben," she said, nodding towards Becca.

Ben followed, uncovering his manhood for the first time. Trying to act casual as he walked through the doors to meet a smiling Liz. She gave him a thumbs up. He tried to look up, while all the girls seemed to be looking down.

Sam followed and joined the others. She trailed the group, making sure Ben couldn't see her butt. Her hands still covering all the important bits.

Emi didn't know what to do. She was tired of all this. She just wanted to go back to her room.

"Let's go Emi," said Becca, motioning her to follow. "It's okay, you can leave the suit on. We don't want you passing out again," she joked.

Relieved, Emi followed the gaggle of naked people out into the hall. Gradually her strength was returning, but this whole thing was starting to spiral out of control. She didn't like any of this but was glad that she was dressed at least. Except that now, being the only one clothed, she was again the odd one out. There really was no upside to any of this. Her irritation mounting, she followed the awkward group of naked people walking down the hallway.

Becca stopped in front of an open door to a colorful room. "This is the nudist training center. The Grand PooBa isn't in today, but he usually is and he teaches us to be more accepting of our bodies."

"Were there any uncomfortable moments in your training?" Liz asked.

"It all seemed fine, except when he tried to get me to do some Yoga," said Becca. "At the time I wasn't quite ready for it. I might be now, but the idea of doing something like that in front of a guy is still a bit hard to imagine," she said, smiling at Ben.

"No kidding!" Liz agreed, chewing her lower lip.

Emi couldn't believe that everyone was naked: Ben, Liz, Sam, Hannah, and, of course, Becca. Was this a one-time thing? Or was everyone going to be going starkers from now on? This was just too much. She needed to get away. Maybe she could tell the group that she would go on a run to clear her head. She followed them into the TV room.

"This is the theater room," Becca announced, waving her hand around at the ring of chairs, loveseats, and couches facing a massively LCD screen. "We hardly ever come here as we like to stay active or are used to entertaining ourselves via computer."

Becca sat down on a towel on the love seat, patting the spot next to her, waving at Ben to sit beside her. He awkwardly went over and sat down facing the group along with Becca. He was still not making an effort to hide, but obviously, he wasn't comfortable being on display like that. He had nothing to be ashamed of and the girls seemed to be enjoying his shyness.

The girls reacted, each in their own ways. Sam was still covering her front, effectively denying her goods from prying eyes, or Ben's eyes, while also eyeballing a couple of male staff who were sitting dangerously close them, their backs to the group. Emi noticed Sam was also trying to not look at Ben. Liz was smiling widely, supporting Ben for his bravery. He just nodded, smiling awkwardly. Hannah was fixing her hair, as usual; and had become semi-relaxed with being completely nude.

Becca seemed to be enjoying the girls' reactions to Ben. Amazingly, he was keeping himself from getting an erection, but just barely.

To Emi, all of this was disturbing. Did they all expect her to just drop her suit and join in? If she didn't was she going to be the outsider? The coward? The non-conformist who wasn't comfortable in her own body?

Becca stood up and started to say something when Su-Ning suddenly walked into the room with a few people. Emi noticed that there was a police officer with them.

It was Su-Ning, Sarah from the marketing department, the rather young looking police officer and some tall, slightly overweight, brunette who looked to be of Russian descent.

As the group approached Becca gasped. "Oh my god, it's Ruth Banks," she whispered to no one in particular.

Liz and Ben quickly covered themselves with their hands when they saw Sarah, their boss. They were a little late and Sarah gave them a look of disapproval.

Sam saw the cop and ducked behind Emi, muttering a string of curses.

"We have a couple of big announcements," said Su-Ning, smiling encouragingly for the group and Emi. "First, meet Ruth Banks. Our new marketing lead!"

Looking less confident than usual, Becca came forward to shake Ruth's hand.

Ruth took her hand, smiling warmly. "It's nice to finally meet you, Becca. In the flesh, so to speak."

Becca chuckled at the comment, finally warming up to the long handshake.

Emi noticed that Ruth had a slight New York accent.

Ruth walked around shaking everyone's hand. Sam was blushing furiously as she had to expose her tits in order to shake her hand.

Liz and Ben smiled awkwardly. Both were uncomfortably aware of their boss Sarah watching them as they each shook Ruth's hand. The priority for both of them was keeping their pubic areas covered.

Su-Ning seemed to be enjoying this impromptu meeting immensely, as her never-ending smile continued. "The second big announcement is that a deal was cut with the marketing dev team as a mutual cost-cutting initiative. More specifically this means that we have decided to partially integrate with and train the marketing team, for a period of time, in exchange for a rate decrease and more control over our marketing efforts. It's a win-win scenario."

That really got the team's attention; although, Becca seemed to know what was going on and was nodding.

"Emi, can you step forward?" said Su-Ning, smiling warmly. "You have been promoted to Director of Development and will head up both teams. Congratulations!"

Emi wasn't sure what to make of all this. She looked at Becca, who was smiling and beckoning for her to come forward.

Su-Ning continued, "You will train, mentor and oversee both groups and help promote efficiencies with both development and processes. Initially, you will start with just two devs from the marketing team as a warmup, and then you will take the whole team in."

Emi was stunned. Her workload had just tripled! Also, it was kind of odd for a contract job to be giving promotions, like as if they were now a company.

Sensing Emi's concerns, Becca put her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we will take over some of your programming tasks."

"Did you know about this?" Emi asked, trying to hide her surprise.

"The idea was discussed," explained Becca. "But I wasn't sure if it was going to actually happen."

Emi looked around. It was a surreal moment. Everyone was looking at her. "Uh... thank you..." she said, not quite knowing what to say.

Liz raised her hand. "Can Ben and I be the initial two devs?" she said. Everyone looked at her, causing her bravery to... falter. She covered her breasts again with her free arm.