The Resort Ambassador Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes sense," Sam admitted. "Yes! A new 'Sword Art Online' series!"

Hannah dropped her brush and ran over to Sam excitedly. "No way!"

Becca put her laptop down and leaned over Sam to look.

"Hey! Tit off my arm please!"

"Oh sorry," Becca leaned back and looked from a distance. Soon the three of them were watching the one laptop, enjoying the new Anime series.

Emi was curious about the Anime, she really wanted to join the others, but she just continued with her code-kata training. It was a better use of time. Besides, the words on the back of Sam's computer 'Las Tres Amigas' translates to 'The Three Friends' and it was fitting as the three of them sat huddled together.

Emi made record speed with her code kata.

Eventually, the girls separated and the conversation shifted to work and then to erotica, unfortunately. Emi started to pack her things.

"The website has been a bit dry recently," lamented Becca. "Emi before you go could you slack a message to your friend for me?"

Emi didn't like where this was going. "Pardon?" she asked.

"Can you slack Evan and ask if he has any more story suggestions? You can say that we found his stories on your Kindle and now your perverted co-workers want more," she explained, smiling hopefully.

"Yeah, that is big fat NO WAY," she answered, still packing.

Hannah joined in with Becca and they both did a cute 'pretty please' dance in the sand, with batting eyelashes and the full nine yards.

"Uh... NO," Emi said, laughing at their antics.

Sam joined in. "Oh come on Emi, if you do this for them then I'll cut my story teasing by 50% over the next few days," she promised, sarcastically.

"Name your price," said Becca, taking out the big guns - her big sincere eyes, which started to pull Emi in.

Hannah and Sam both tried to mimic Becca's sincere eyes but it just looked comical.

"The price is..." said Emi, putting her finger on her chin for a moment. "Everyone has to do my current code-kata," she stated, smiling.

There was a loud chorus of boos and moans.

"Deal," said Becca, smiling hungrily. "Now slack Evan!"

Sam did a double-take. "Say what?!" Hannah also looked surprised.

"Sorry, kiddo's," Becca said to the two of them. It's an order from the top. We've got to pay our price. It will be good for the team. Frankly, you two need to pick up some good habits from Emi."

"It had better be a damn good story," Hannah lamented.

Sam just scowled and put her nose back into her laptop.

'Hey Evan,' Emi slacked. 'Got a moment?'

After a long pause, Emi almost gave up waiting for a reply.

'Jesus Emi, it's 4 am now. What's so important that you needed to wake me?'

'Sorry! I'll make this quick. My lame co-workers found your stupid stories. They made fun of me; I hope you are satisfied. But now they are harassing me for another story. They actually asked me to slack you. I tried to resist, but they wouldn't stop. Can you help me?'

'Yeah, right... you totally want this for yourself! hahaha...'

'Hey, I like to think that you know me better than that. If not then you are not the friend that I thought you were.'

'Alright, alright... don't always play the friend card, that's low.'

'Then try being one.'

'Alright... whatever. Actually, I just started a new one that seems promising.'

'Look, Evan, can you just suggest something a LOT more decent this time? Maybe something like a smart self-respecting girl that isn't FORCED to do anything. No slavery crap! And something a little longer this time, so they stop harassing me for a while."

'You're in luck. This story is exactly like that, well... except I don't know how long it is."

'It had better not have her be a naked slave or I promise my foot will find your ass next time we meet. Seriously!'

'No, I think this one is good. Seems to have a romantic thing going on too, I'm sure your girls will love it. It's called The Exhibitionist Next Door. Here's the link.'

'Ok, now I have to sleep. Just tell me briefly how you are doing now.'

'I was promoted to Director of Software development.'

'lol... what took you so long? No really, that's great! You're unstoppable!'

'thanks'

'no problem... now let me go back to sleep!' He signed off.

Emi passed the link to the girls and warned them to not bother her anymore about stories while she works on her code-kata. They happily agreed and all was peaceful for at least an hour.

"To be continued? Hannah, where are you? Did you find chapter 9 yet?" Becca asked.

"No I gave up and decided to look for it later," she said. "I have to do this dam CODE-KATA now. At least the story seems to be worth it, quality-wise, and there are hundreds of chapters. I just can't find chapter 9!"

"I wish we could just download the whole story at once," said Becca, finally closing her laptop.

A few days later Emi was wrapping up the training with Ben and Liz. Finally, she had gotten semi-comfortable with wearing the suit while training people. She even had the odd Jacuzzi dip with Liz. Ben seemed like he wanted to go too, but Emi was never brave enough to invite him and Liz had just left that up to Emi. He had seen enough of the girls, Emi thought. This wasn't a freaking peep-show, this was their profession. Only two more training days and then it would be the full group.

The next morning Emi decided to go for a run.

It had been an extremely busy week and she had only visited Lookout Point twice, which was not to her liking. She preferred going there daily and really missed the place when she didn't. Her confidence was increasing recently with work, but her daringness at Lookout Point was decelerating. She had been briefly topless one time, and the other time she just dictated work-related thoughts at the picnic table into her smartwatch.

Emi was feeling better, she had finally adjusted to her new workload and was feeling on top of things. She felt good, courageous, and ready for some excitement.

She was also feeling guilty about her part in Su-Ning's plan to 'push' Becca. Sure it ended up being harmless enough, but it still didn't sit well with her. She had been hoping to report that it was a failure and free Becca from those embarrassing tasks. All of this added up to some need for her to get some of her own 'exposure'. She had to admit; when alone, it had become a bit of a thrill. And also, it was kind of paying penance for her part in the whole pushing scheme. Although to be fair, she was only there to help report if Becca was not comfortable with any of it. Her part was positive, at least that is what she kept trying to tell herself.

With a jumble of thoughts, and more energy than usual. Emi tore up the beach towards the gate-less gate and ran along the splashy seawall until she arrived at the shrine.

She was happy to see the shrine as she prepared another little wish note. She pulled the paper out of her top and carefully twisted it onto another plant stem sticking out in the front. She bowed and pressed her hands together, hopefully giving the wish some power with that gesture. Her wish was to be more like Becca. To be a stronger leader, unafraid, not shy of others, to take the world by the horns!

Next, she looked around the beach carefully, making sure she was alone.

Taking a breath to get some courage, she pulled her top off and carefully put it out of sight behind the plants, up next to the shine itself.

Looking around the beach again, she lowered her hands away from her breasts. It was exhilarating. She laughed and spun around, and before she could think about what she was doing, she slipped off the shoulder suspenders that were supporting her bottoms. She gasped. This was the most daring she had ever been. She lowered the suspenders until her hands were below her bottoms, then below her knees. Bending over, she peeled the bottoms completely off. She was now entirely naked on a public beach.

The daring move was making her giddy as she tossed the bottoms next to her top.

She stood back up and after looking around again, she suddenly did a cartwheel. A cartwheel! This was fantastic! Perhaps some of Becca has been rubbing off on her? She wasn't sure but instead of thinking about it, she decided to run. She took off at a blistering pace towards the path to Lookout Point.

It was scary to be running away from her clothes. But also VERY exciting, she loved the feeling even though she was thinking of aborting every few seconds. But then she just would push herself forward. She deserved to be 'pushed' too and was determined to take her punishment! It was a fun punishment she thought. She ran for a while longer but then started to lose confidence again.

Suddenly she stopped. This was crazy! Her worrying imagination certainly made it punishment-like by startling herself again and again of just how reckless this was. She turned around and then thought of Becca. "Becca," she said out loud.

Speaking her name somehow seemed to give her a small trickle of confidence.

"Becca," she said again, quietly... It was like a rally-cry, that gave her a little dose of strength. She was on the tipping point of turning back but then she said her name again. "Becca..."

Now she was again thinking of resuming her run to Lookout Point, but she hesitated. It was scary.

This was silly. Why? Because Becca was her hero? What would Becca do, if she were there now? Probably Becca wouldn't waste her time with these silly weak thoughts. Becca just takes the bull by the horns. She would be enjoying the air, the feeling, she would feel alive and she would just laugh and think only of the good stuff.

Emi smiled as she just continued 'pushing' herself forward. She was determined to see this through. Every once in awhile uttering her secret new power word.

As she approached the top she slowed down suddenly, becoming more cautious. She probably should have checked the top to make sure nobody was there before doing any of this.

"Becca..."

Tip-toeing forward she peeked around the corner after she stopped near the top. Nobody was there. All clear. That was a relief. She was silly. Becca would never have been so worried. She probably would have even enjoyed a random encounter, somehow.

The sky was overcast, which was ideal for this part of the world. She sat down for a moment on the old bench but then got back up as she was just too full of energy to sit still.

After walking all around the top area, enjoying being a true part of nature, Emi finally decided to do some step-up exercises. Always the pragmatic one, she laughed. She doubted Becca would be exercising in this situation.

She went to the heavy picnic table in the center of the small park and stepped up on the bench and back down again. One, two, one, two... she repeated this for some time until she was pouring in sweat.

Now she was ready to sit. The breeze was so nice on her body, cooling her and drying her fairly quickly. Too bad there wasn't a shower here, she thought. A swim! She could go for a brief swim to clean up. A great idea!

She looked carefully down the path to make sure it was still clear. It was, and she tore back down the seaside path towards shrine beach. Emi felt larger than life as she ran down the path, except her bouncing breasts were kind of distracting. At least they were not too big, she thought.

It could be Becca was on to something, it was a blast being nude! Well, she supposed that if she had Becca's confidence then being an Ambassador might actually be something she could get interested in. Emi felt as if she was considering all this in an entirely new light. She liked that she was gradually growing more self-confident. Although, she still had no intention of going nude in front of others... Wait! She already had been nude with others, frequently, in the Jacuzzi room. Even Ben saw her... oh God! Not a memory that she wanted to think about. Although the thought wasn't completely unpleasant. Wait! Yes it was, was that a Becca style of thought? OMG, she had to be careful with the Becca admiration lest she gradually becomes more like her for real. She laughed, would that be a bad thing?