The Resort Ambassador Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that is a wonderful idea, Liz," Becca responded before turning to face the policeman. "Who is this?"

The police officer stepped forward. He was young, fit and had a 'boy next door' look about him. He also seemed to be enjoying the encounter. "I'm officer Daniels," he said, shaking Becca's hand as she smiled widely. After a slightly longer than necessary shake, he then turned and shook Liz's hand.

Emi heard Sam utter a quiet stream of curses behind her as the officer gradually got closer. After shaking the officer's hand, Emi stepped out of the way and let the officer get a good look at Sam.

"This is Sam," said Emi, trying to hide her amusement. "She leads our back-end development."

The officer smiled, prolonging the handshake with Sam, to her horror.

Emi continued, "You wouldn't know it by looking at her now, but you two have a lot in common. Sam here makes our apps and networks secure. She has a fine eye for detail and is passionate about her work. You can tell that just by looking at the fancy tattoo of a computer on her shoulder."

"I can't quite see the tattoo," he said, stepping to the side, looking for where it might be.

Sam froze and turned even redder. She stared ahead blankly, obviously fighting her embarrassment.

"It's on the other side," Emi said, guiding the officer behind Sam. "Again, Sam is a back-end developer," she repeated, amusement in her voice.

Emi couldn't believe her good fortune. Sam was flustered to the point of being paralyzed. Emi didn't want to go overboard, but she couldn't resist as she went on to explain more good things about Sam, thus prolonging the officer's view of Sam's naked ass.

Emi continued talking until Becca put her hand on Emi's shoulder, interrupting her fun.

"Sorry to interrupt," said Becca with a knowing smile. "As a voluntary part-time Resort Ambassador, it's my duty to show officer Daniels our guest registration procedure."

"I think that's a great idea," he said, a bit too enthusiastically.

"Great, follow me then," said Becca, as she led him out of the room.

Su-Ning answered her phone and walked away from the group as Ruth and Sarah approached Emi.

"I noticed that you were the only one dressed," Ruth said to Emi.

Emi didn't know how to respond to that.

"She is a bit shy," Liz offered. "But earlier..."

"But I decided to go for a run," Emi interjected. Hiding her annoyance that she had to explain why she was dressed normally.

"Emi here is the ultimate professional," Sarah said, pride in her voice.

"I prefer Becca's style," Ruth said.

Liz smiled awkwardly, agreeing with a nod.

"I have to go," said Hannah, quickly leaving the room.

"Wait for us!" said Liz, following quickly with Sam. They ambled along mooning everyone as they departed.

Emi sensed that not much got past Ruth as she bid farewell to the two ladies. They were left standing alone, waiting for Su-Ning to finish her call. Emi felt them watching her as she left.

Soon after Emi was running along the beach at a brisk pace, lost in thought. Everything had turned upside down in the last few hours. Just thinking about it all made her upset. She just wanted to clear her mind and forget, but that was probably going to be impossible.

Everything was a disaster. The promotion might have been okay if there had been some forewarning. If she hadn't been recently naked and humiliated in front of everyone. If she hadn't been the only one dressed when meeting the leadership. Why did Liz have to tell everyone that she was shy? At least Sarah seemed to appreciate that Emi was wearing something.

Emi raced through the gate-less gate and along the wave-pounded path towards shrine beach. She had been looking forward to shedding her suit up at Lookout Point, but the last part of the day had ruined that inclination. Perhaps for good. Why had she ever agreed to work at a nudist resort?

She picked up speed and suddenly she was on Shrine Beach. Why did she even put a wish on that shrine? She looked at the shrine and saw that her wish wasn't there any longer. Maybe the wind had blown it away, another disappointment.

Now Liz and Ben knew about the stories. They probably even believed that they were HER stories. Those stupid stories! She was going to have to kick Evan in the ass the next time she saw him.

She left the beach and continued up to Lookout Point, picking up speed until she was full-tilt sprinting. This place had been such a paradise at first, she lamented. Now she wanted to leave the island, to go back home. She thought about giving two weeks' notice and catching a flight out. She could be completely done with this place.

She arrived much too quickly to Lookout Point, annoyed that she had to stop. She was not ready to stop. It was just another disappointment. Not sure what to do next, she sat down on a bench and looked far out to sea. Nature, nudity, the sea... it was like some kind of nudity curse, tracking her down, trying to strip her. She laughed at the thought.

Maybe she should write her own story. A mystic fantasy about three cursed stories with wills of their own, each trying to suck her into their perverted depths. Turn her into some kind of nudist.

Emi sighed. She was losing control. Becoming weak. This was not her. She didn't like who she was turning into. It annoyed her that she had to be so serious now. This was her happy place where she could frolic nude and be care-free. Instead, she was weighed down by so many things. She felt herself pressing against the bench, heavier than normal.

There was an odd-looking cloud ambling by, slightly above the others. She watched it for a while. A group of seagulls seemed to be chasing it.

No... she wasn't going to let all of these things defeat her. She was going to have control. No more nudity. She was putting her foot down. She didn't care if she had to do it alone like Sam had. This was final. She touched the edge of her swimsuit and felt some security in the texture, there was peace in being dressed.

She looked around at the little park. Maybe she would stop coming here. Leave this place for good. It had always been a place of great joy and now those memories were becoming tarnished.

Emi got up and walked towards the exit path. "Goodbye," she said gently, looking back to Lookout Point.

The slow walk down to Shrine Beach took a while. She looked up at the shrine, her hopes and wishes... all blown away.

Emi started to say goodbye forever to the beach, the shrine, but she just couldn't speak the words. Looking again at the shine she felt small and petty. It jutted out of the ground like a proud symbol of something bigger than herself.

Suddenly the image of everyone nude walking before her flooded her mind. Why was she so weak? It infuriated her. She was an elite software developer. A leader. She hated that she had been so timid around the group today. She remembered how she had been with her old team. She was better than this!

Grabbing her top, she pulled it off and threw it in disgust at the shrine. Her top fell deep behind some plants but she didn't care. Turning suddenly, she sprinted madly towards the path leading back up to Lookout Point. This was not over! This was not how this was going to end!

Halfway up the path, she stopped briefly and pulled off her bottoms and clenched them in her fist. She resumed her run, picking up speed as she tore up the seawall.

When she arrived, she danced and spun with her arms out wide. Feeling defiant, she decided to be happy. She didn't want to lose this place. She'd had enough change and trouble for one day. This place was not going to be another regret. This was her sanctuary!

She sat down finally, looking at her running shoes. Enough with her weak attitude. There was strength in positivity. Maybe she just needed to think of everything in a more positive light. Those stories, the nudity, worrying about what people might think. Those are probably just problems that existed only in her own mind. They were not outside forces that were attacking her. It was her own brain causing the issue. Like an autoimmune thought, mindlessly attacking itself. Attacking what shouldn't be attacked.

She laughed at herself. She was slowly starting to feel better. Or at least the frustration was dissipating. Soon she was just smiling at herself, almost feeling silly for all the self-imposed drama. She had no idea where this defiant confidence was coming from, but it was there. Like a big sister taking care of her. She had no idea how long the confidence might last, but it felt good.

When she was ready to leave, she ran naked back down the path, like a child full of glee. Not a worry in the sky. However, as she approached the beach her confidence faltered for a moment and she checked to make sure she was alone. Confirming that the place was deserted as always, she ran somewhat confidently to the shrine and spent a minute looking for her top. Bending over and pushing the leaves around, she soon found it. She put it on and then almost headed back bottomless. Laughing, she put the bottoms back on and then ran back to the resort. Once again, she felt much better after a visit to Lookout Point. The place had to be magical, she decided.

When she got back, she really didn't want to meet anyone and risk losing this precious feeling, so she went to bed early.

Next morning, she woke up in a sweat, dream fragments still dancing in her head. She tried to remember some of them. She could only remember the last few.

In the dream, Becca was clothed, showing the group around the TV room. Ben and Liz were there. Everyone was dressed except for Emi for some reason. She was mortified and covering herself as best as she could. Becca explained to everyone that Emi had just come from the Jacuzzi and it's normal to be naked in a nudist resort. Su-Ning came forward and promoted her to Resort Ambassador but a male police officer came forward and said there was a regulation breach and proceeded to handcuff Emi, pulling her hands behind her back and locking them there.

Ben looked at her. Everyone looked at her while she could not cover up. She hung her head down in shame and couldn't speak. Her heart was racing.

Su-Ning tried to tell the officer it was allowed, that everything was in order. She kept explaining to the officer and finally she had staff bring the paperwork and prove that Emi was allowed to be nude. The officer finally agreed and everyone cheered and hugged Emi after she was released.

Emi's last hug was a little long. It was from Ben. He smelled good. He kissed her ear when nobody was looking. "Are you okay?" he said gently.

"Get a room!" Sam bellowed.

Then she woke up.

It was an uncomfortable dream, really embarrassing but also kind of hot near the end. She smiled realizing suddenly that she was turned on. The dream had managed to somehow raise her libido from the dead. She checked between her legs to confirm what she already knew. She was engorged and moist. She felt around absently, probably a bit longer than the investigation warranted.

She rolled over quickly and back again, with a big morning stretch, trying to shake the feeling. But then she went back to lightly touching herself along her labia, casually, slowly zeroing in on her clit. She tried to will herself to stop. Ben and Liz would be there this morning and she would have to train them. She didn't want to think about him in this way while needing to work with him.

She continued to stroke herself lightly, casually, as she thought about what a professional Ben was. Or was it Ben that caused the arousal? It must have been she decided. She didn't want to think of the alternatives. It was definitely Ben. She really shouldn't think about Ben in that way. It could be a slippery slope. She smiled to herself, it was indeed a slippery slope as her fingers picked up the pace.

With inhuman strength and a growl of frustration, Emi pulled herself up into a sitting position and sat on the side of the bed. It was time to get up. She was the director of software development. Time to be a grown-up. She needed a cold shower!

The day started off quite different as Liz and Ben arrived for training and team integration. Emi decided to teach them well so that they could help train the others. She was glad that they were dressed normally for work and was quickly considering her own bathing suit. It was indeed kind of kinky to work professionally with new people in a daring bathing suit. However, these were friends and they had already seen her naked. She tried to bury the concerns.

All day she tried not to think of Ben having seen her naked, both in the dream and also in real life. It was a real challenge, but eventually she was able to push it to the back of her mind and focus on the work. Was she getting stronger? Or maybe it was just being in the nudist resort was gradually having an effect upon her. She again pushed the distracting thoughts aside.

The real problem was what to do when the full team came. Maybe she would just get dressed in normal clothes like Ben and Liz were wearing, she wasn't sure. What about Becca and Hannah? Could they endure a full team of mostly guys? She would have to talk to them about that at the next meeting. Right now it wasn't much of a problem as Sam, Becca and Hannah were elsewhere while she mentored Ben and Liz.

That evening Emi went for a run and came upon Su-Ning in her usual place just down the beach. They chatted about the usual things, but Su-Ning soon got to what was mainly on her mind. It concerned a rumor that Becca was losing interest in the Ambassador program.

"This is huge Emi. We need to get on top of this," said Su-Ning, looking around in despair. "We need to figure out how to keep this interesting for her."

"I guess, yeah, I dunno," said Emi, not really understanding Su-Ning. If Becca wants to stop then that is her business. Although she could understand Su-Ning's worry - it seemed a bit overblown considering that she managed to get one in five of the staff females comfortable enough to wear loincloths. Emi considered that a massive win, but apparently Su-Ning didn't.

After some discussion and picking her brain for a while Su-Ning gleaned that part of the attraction for Becca was the excitement of exposure. Kind of like an exhibitionist. Which lead to some annoying talk about those stories, which Emi hated talking about. But enough was covered for Su-Ning to put two and two together.

"I get it," Su-Ning said, smiling. "Becca needs to be 'pushed' a little perhaps." And then went on to talk about some ideas in that regard. Her first idea was around Yoga. Apparently, Becca was previously 'worried' about doing Yoga in front of male staff, but she might be ready now.

Emi didn't want anything to do with what Su-Ning was talking about. She regretted even stopping to talk.

Likewise, another idea Su-Ning had was a little beach cleanup. Only just outside the gate, on the public side. It's usually abandoned there and not much to clean, but it might get her excited to have to venture beyond the gate without any clothes on. A gradual progression, with three stages. First just tell her to clean up very close to the gate, like within 20 feet. Then a hundred feet further. Then finally the last bit can three hundred feet away. After she agrees to do the first bit, it will be easier to steer her into deeper territory, and knowing the third part is the 'final part' should help her to agree to it.

Emi accidentally confirmed that these ideas might work, which was another regret. Apparently, Su-Ning was going to have some official orders to come from Ho, the resort manager. A set of standard tasks and responsibilities for the Resort Ambassador.

Su-Ning went on to say that cleaning up outside would also be a goodwill gesture to the local authorities and might help ease relations. We need to be good citizens around here. Healthy co-ed Yoga for all and nearby cleanup duties!

Emi didn't like any of this. Especially the part where Emi is supposed to help train Becca be a Yoga instructor. And also volunteer to help Becca clean up by pulling a rickshaw full of garbage for her. Su-Ning just wanted Emi there to report back about if the initiatives were actually keeping Becca in the program.

"No way! I'm not doing any of that," Emi said, flat out.

Su-Ning groveled at her feet. "Please! Emi, this is so important for the resort. For my business. Please help me!"

Su-Ning continued for some time until Emi finally caved in. Emi didn't want to be a 'spy' so Su-Ning got Emi to admit that she would like to see if Becca was actually enjoying these things 'in her own regard' and to report back to Su-Ning so that she can have the activities stopped if they were not making Becca happier. Reluctantly Emi agreed, to do that 'one little thing'. It was the least she could do, to help Becca escape since Emi felt partially responsible for this whole bad idea.

The next few days proved to be interesting. Unfortunately, Su-Ning was correct and gently pushing Becca towards some more 'challenging' tasks was indeed holding her interest. Although Becca refused to allow men to the Yoga sessions, everything else seemed to be working.

The Yoga experience was awkward. Becca was quite uncomfortable at first. Surrounded by sixteen women, taking Emi's lead on how to be a Yoga instructor. Emi felt guilty for not at least going with just a loin-cloth like some of the female staff. She still had her bathing suit on, and it was staying on! But at least two more of the staff were emboldened to lose the white robes. That part was a success. She also went easy on Becca by avoiding some of the more embarrassing positions.

Outside the main gate, beach cleanup duty was pretty quiet. Nobody was around while Emi pulled a small rickshaw around the beach (not easy on the sand) and Becca loaded it up with small pieces of wood or the odd piece of garbage. Becca seemed to love every moment of it.

The next day on the beach Hannah was painting while the rest of them leaned against a log with their laptops open. Emi was working on a code-kata to keep her skills sharp. Sam was browsing for a new Anime to watch.

Becca mentioned to Sam about how she couldn't believe that Ruth Banks was actually working for Su-Ning.

"Oh her, your marketing hero right?" Sam asked without looking up from her computer.

"No, I've always referred to her as a 'dark hero'," Becca corrected. "I think she is amazing and powerful and all that, but she is also quite ruthless in her means to an end. Somehow she always finds loopholes in laws and such and is always skirting on the edge of what most others wouldn't dare. So, no, it wasn't my WISH to actually work with her. I just admired her track record."

Yikes. Emi didn't like the sound of that. She wondered if Becca knew about her part in getting Ruth hired.

Sam finally looked up from her computer. "So what? Ruth is ruthless?" she laughed.

"I don't know if she is," Becca admitted. "All I know is that she has worked for powerful and shady men in the past and somehow has had a good track record with them when others have not."

"So she can sell fridges to Eskimos," Sam yawned. "Probably will be good for this shady nudist resort as this island seems too conservative for such a place. I doubt guests will be banging at the doors on opening day. Maybe someone like Ruth can give this place a fighting chance."

Emi was glad to overhear Sam's comments. She pretended to not be listening.

Becca brushed something off her pussy. "I don't know about that, but I think Su-Ning was more concerned about her competitors on the island. There is some bad blood between her and a few of them. She doesn't like that they all share the same marketing firm. The only one on the island. So she was glad to bring in a strong outsider to represent just our resort."