All Comments on 'The Resort Brother and Sister'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Haven't read this yet but I am sure it's going to be good, thanks for posting these stories for free here, btw how do you manage to keep your stories on Patreon? As much as I know Patreon doesn't allow anything incest even characters with step-relation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 word. Amazing.

tejingtejingabout 2 years ago

I've been looking forward to this one ever since I discovered the series. It did not disappoint.

The backstory of Victoria and Eric surprised me with its seriousness, but I liked how it played out.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Loved the story was worth the wait.

Been waiting for the bro/sis Resort part. Can still see a few others that would be fun to do 'family' (all members of the family) and or 'family harem' (mom and sibs; one male son/bro, mom and at least one sis/daughter) Mom and daughter and the like. BUT what I'd really like to read from you is more about the De Heer family. You've made an interesting group of stories both about and with them, so an update on them would be cool; are they still as bad as they started, is Isa still 'evil' has Reuben been able to take the family in a 'better' direction? Thanks for Sharing.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Loved it! And had a fanatstic ending. Wish more stories had a detailed conclusion like this.

5⭐️

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 2 years ago

This was a really great story! Loved the characters, great to get to know Jessica and nice to see Marcus again. Eric and Victoria were great new additions. Their troubled past and frustrations leading to love contrasted so well with the gentle shy development of Jessica's and Marcus's relationship. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, characters have real depth.

Sounds like a great place, but it' too bad life isn't like that.

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Finally done reading it and well I already knew that this was going to be 5* stuff, and I wasn't wrong, I loved the relationship between Eric and Victoria their past, conflicts, and doubts about each other, and the journalist's exposé angle to the characters is very unique, I am very skeptical of "Resort" stories(not yours) they start well but in the end, for whatever reason are turned into senseless orgies, this story was far from it, thank you again for posting this stories for free here.

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuserabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Loved the dynamic between Victoria and Eric. Was so glad to see Rachel got her happy ending as she was my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your stories about lovesick possessive older sisters and their equally infatuated younger brothers are amazing, partly because of the well written drama and angst.

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 2 years ago

Another amazing story by LSI. Loved the Rachel cameo. It's probably influence of Rueben that she let Victoria and Eric go. 5 🌟

SnakeySmutSnakeySmutabout 2 years ago

I've told you already how much I adore this story but I'll tell you again.

This is absolutely beautiful work. Intriguing plot. Characters I care about. Witty and equal parts sexy. You never fail to continuously raise your personal bar higher and higher.

Thank you for writing erotica like this, and I mean that. LSI is always original, no one else is writing like you do. A style all your own. At the end of the day I think that that is worth its weight in gold.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

It could only be five stars the skill with which you draw your characters and the very different emotion each couple has toward their respective partners makes for an interesting story and not just an array of couplings that are paraded before by some lesser authors, whom I would not criticise directly, as I am sure I could not do better myself, I'm not that much of a hypocrite. I also appreciate your format some writers may spread a story of this length over a few chapters over which length of time and subsequent delays one at lose the thread where as with the way you have written this in particular it is all there, and can be read in the space and time available to the individual reader. All that to say thanks, much enjoyed .

MikeMarineMikeMarineabout 2 years ago

I love these Resort stories. Thank you!

Iron Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, I like this story and I gave it 5 stars. By the way I doubt that sub-story of Vic and Eric is a good addition. I understand that this sub-story makes this story spicy but... I believe it would be a separate story. Excuse me, 15 pages is TOO MUCH. And the last moment. I believe that a brief mention about De Heer family and security system at island keep door open for one more side store about this Resort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was wonderful and a nice conclusion to the Resort series. The ending was abrupt and caught me off guard, but regardless I'm glad that it's finally out, I and I'm sure plenty of other people have been looking forward to it for a long time.

Now that you seemed to have wrapped up all of your existing stories, I hope this isn't the last we see of you

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It scores 5/5

You know what?

I would like to read more of the De Heer family and their world of sex and intrigue. I absolute loved that story and would enjoy more of them and their criminal world. The original story was fascinating, so please write more about them if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn that jeff thing fucked me up a lil bit

Cant read ahead sorry bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly, you should consider making this into a novel. Wish some of the sex had been slower and sensual, but the love between each couple was very evident. Great back story, too. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Fantastic culmination to the story! The Victoria/Eric angle and back story was a great addition.5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a story about real love with the spice of lust mixed in with taste.

Rip142Rip1429 months ago

This whole series has been terrific! My top favorite submissions of this entire site!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A truly wonderful series. A family resort would make a wonderful 4th chapter.

Keep up the great work.

MagicTwoandaquarterMagicTwoandaquarter3 months ago

Great, the inclusion of the reporter raised it way above even the best sex stories. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...