The Resort Brother and Sister

Story Info
Marcus and Jessica find romance and intrigue at the resort...
52.9k words
4.77
73.7k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning

This story contains conversations about sexual trauma. This is neither eroticized nor detailed and is part of the characters' backstories. In addition, like the other stories in the Resort Series, a degree of mental influence is included. Although not

Author's Note

If this is your first time reading a Resort story, you can start here, but it will make more sense if you read them in the following order:

1) Mothers and Sons

2) Fathers and Daughters (optional as it is not directly related, although there are a few minor references)

3) Brothers and Sisters

In addition some reference is made to the longer novella "A Legacy of Shadows" but that is largely unrelated, aside from introducing several characters.

Welcome to Carrados. Please enjoy yourself while you're here and remember that what happens here, stays here.

Thank You For Attending!

If this is your first time, welcome to our establishment here on the private island of Carrados! In addition to our five-star luxury accommodations, we also offer experiences that will prove to be edifying, therapeutic, and unavailable anywhere else in the world. We're happy to have you here and we're very excited to aid you in reconnecting with your loved one(s).

Note that the laws here vary significantly from other nations, and some things generally considered illegal or unethical are authorized, so long as they are between consenting adults. Alcohol consumption is also allowed so long as you are a legal adult in your place of origin.

If you are a returning client, welcome back! We've changed a bit. As always, feel free to chart your own path, but we've made things a bit less restrictive than before, and you will find more openness in our programs' instructions as well as more restaurants, group activities, and shared experiences than ever before. We appreciate both your continued patronage and your discretion.

Note: Whenever the guide gives specific instructions, please remember that all exercises and games are designed with precise requirements in mind. Some deviation is expected, but for optimum results, follow all instructions to the best of your ability. This guide uses common terms for sexual anatomy to be more approachable.


Victoria Evans stepped off of the plane and onto the tarmac. It was a beautiful day, warm, but not hot. Small picture-perfect cotton clouds scudded across the deep blue Caribbean sky. The runway was brief, and a small modern building and tower were all that indicated that they were, in fact, at a fully functional airport. Even here, she could see the wild dunes and trees lining what must be one of the nearby beaches. There were no native peoples here, there hadn't been for centuries, but there was a village, the Resort, and of course, the De Heer compound on the other side of the island. What she wouldn't give to get in there. But this would have to be enough.

Victoria turned to look at her brother. She had only a small bag slung over her shoulder. Like her, he carried just a duffle for the whole week. Even his frown turned into a smile as he took in the landscape.

"You were right," Eric said reluctantly, " It is beautiful here."

"Are you glad you came, yet?" Victoria answered.

Eric laughed, and for just a moment, Victoria wished things could be different for them. Here he looked younger, and she could see the cheerful boy that she'd wanted to run away with so many years ago. But the past couldn't be changed, and the things that had been said and done couldn't be...

"Let's just say that things haven't been awful. Is that good enough for you?"

As quickly as it had come, Eric's old boyish charm disappeared, replaced with the cynical mask that he wore so often. Victoria couldn't bring herself to say so, but she didn't blame him. It was better this way. At least he was prepared for the world. If you knew people would use you, then you would be ready for them, and could turn the tables and use them right back. Maybe one day he would thank her for that lesson. Not today, though.

"It is. Is the money still good enough for you? Plus the free vacation, of course."

"Yeah, I guess, even if it is to Incest Island. I've got no complaints about the money, though."

Victoria looked uneasily at the bus that pulled up. Older men and younger women, presumably fathers and daughters, stepped out. They all looked happy. No one looked forced or traumatized. Some were touching each other a bit more than family members normally would have, but beyond that, they looked pleased and relaxed. One girl, shorter, with copper red hair, slightly darker than Victoria's own, turned to her father and kissed him on the lips, her small hand finding his crotch. Well, so much for wholesome appearances.

"Don't call it that while we're here," Victoria said, offhandedly. "It was tough enough getting in."

"I'm not stupid, Vic. I'll play my part so you can do your job." Eric said. He knew she hated that nickname. Again, though, what did she expect? The money she was offering him to be here was good, but it wasn't like she could buy his forgiveness. It didn't matter. This would make her career, if she played it right. She would be happy to share the success with Eric, if that was what he wanted. Maybe then he would be more amicable to spending time with her.

"I know you will, little brother," Victoria said softly, with a determined smile. "Together, we'll bring this whole sick place down. We'll make the faces and names of everyone who ever visited public knowledge. They'll be world famous and we'll be rich."

Eric frowned a little at her screed. He'd heard it often over the last few weeks. Victoria didn't notice, however. She was already walking to the bus.


Jessica Preston looked out the window and watched the placid blue sea of the Caribbean move beneath the small charter jet. Islands dotted the landscape laid out beneath her like an amazingly handcrafted map. Everything today seemed so bright and real somehow, as though she was truly awake for the first time in months.

Jessica saw her brother's reflection in the window. He was looking at her, quite openly. She felt her body warm and tingle under his attention, as it always did. Today, though, it was so much worse. Or better, depending on how you looked at it. Jessica was so close to getting what she wanted, or at least she thought she was, and she was so nervous she felt that she might come apart.

Jessica turned to look at Marcus directly. She had been hoping that she would catch him in the act of checking her out, which would make him feel a little of the same embarrassment that she did. When she looked at him, he just smiled a little, his eyes locking with hers. His placid, caring expression didn't change. Jessica felt her face heating up and she looked down at her lap with some difficulty. She was breathing hard now, and felt a mix of shame and arousal.

Marcus had looked at her in a way that she'd never seen before and didn't quite understand. No, that wasn't true. He had hunger in his eyes, a man's hunger, not a boy's. Jessica thought that she might melt, right there in the seat, and tried to control her breathing. It was bad enough when Marcus didn't know how she felt, but now that their mother had spoken to him, he seemed to be able to make her fall apart so easily. It wasn't fair at all.

Jessica felt his hand close on hers, and she jumped slightly.

"It's ok," Marcus said, just loud enough to be heard over the dim hum of the engines. "You don't have to worry. You don't have to do anything you don't want. I know I'm not supposed to tell you anything until we land, but if you just want to have a normal vacation, then no-one here will interfere."

Jessica took Marcus' hand in both of hers and looked at him. She felt calm again. Sometimes she forgot in the intensity of her desire that the man that she loved was who he was. Marcus would never push or prod or force her to do anything, unless that too was what she wanted. He was safe, and in the best way possible.

"N-no. I...I want to um...be here with you," Jessica said, lamely. There was no way that she could bring herself to say the words, to ask him for what she really wanted. She hoped that he understood that she didn't want a "normal vacation" with her brother. What she wanted was a honeymoon.

Since the conversation at the coffee shop, Jessica had paid more attention to the way Marcus acted around their mother. She could never be one-hundred percent sure, because they still were quite guarded, but she noticed things that she had missed before. Small touches, whispers, even kisses.

Jessica was certain now that her mother and her brother were, to some extent, romantically involved. But were they really lovers? Like lover-lovers? She had a difficult time imagining that. To be honest, she had difficulty imagining her mother having sex, and didn't try very hard to do so. Certainly there had been very little affection between her mother and her father. Would it be such a bad thing if Marcus and her were making love?

Jessica could admit that it bothered her. More even than the sex, it was the idea of that closeness between them, the secret sensuality and touching and fulfillment. If her mother shared the same ache for Marcus, then didn't Jessica also deserve it?

No, that was wrong. Jessica wasn't entitled to that kind of love. She had to earn it. She was determined to do so.


"So, you really can't tell me anything?"

Marcus rolled his eyes as the shuttle made its final turn into the reception area.

"For the last time, I won't. I don't even know for sure. I bet it will be pretty different from when Mom and I came, so we'll find out together, ok?"

"Just as long as you're not expecting...um...me to...know how...uh..."

Marcus put his arm around Jessica's shoulders and hugged her. As the morning's trip went on, he had observed his normally self-possessed little sister become more and more obviously nervous. The bus they shared with others was almost boisterous with activity, all couples, all brothers and sisters. Marcus wondered how many of them were brand new and had no idea what was going to happen.

The pair in front of them looked like they really needed this trip. Even without words, Marcus could feel the cold separation between them, a mix of hostility and attraction that was probably obvious to everyone on the bus but them. They were older than Marcus, the sister had to be close to thirty and the brother in his mid to late twenties. The woman, slender and athletic, with curly bright red hair looked somewhat familiar to him, as though he had seen her on TV or the Internet. Even if she was somehow famous, he would pretend not to recognize her, as it was better that way. She was definitely attractive in a different kind of way than either his mother or his sister. The man beside her, presumably her brother, was also athletic, taller than her, and fairly muscular. He was quieter, and seemed a bit sullen, even. Something about the two bothered Marcus, but he reflected that it wasn't really his business and that lots of people had issues before they came here.

Behind Marcus and Jessica sat another couple, this one obviously a bit more experienced. A curvy girl and her had been giggling almost the whole way over and he could easily hear the occasional kiss or even moan. They must be getting started early, Marcus thought. Probably not their first trip.

Marcus looked back at his sister as the shuttle stopped and noticed with some alarm that she had tears forming. He leaned in close, so that only she could hear.

"Hey, it's all right. Remember that things happen when we want them to, here. No-one is going to tell you when you're ready or force you, and I'd never hurt you."

"But what if...what if I can't? I can't even talk about it, Marcus? How am I supposed to...to..."

"That's what the Resort is for. If you don't have any faith in it, put some in me, ok? I'm not just here for...the stuff that you can't talk about. I'm here to spend time with you. I was kind of shocked when Mom talked with me. I kind of thought you didn't like hanging out with me anymore, and I was happy to be wrong. So let's enjoy that."

Jessica felt herself relax a little, both from Marcus' words and the appearance of the building itself. It was rounded and curved and welcoming. Everything about it spoke of contentment and love, and when they stepped out of the shuttle that feeling only grew more intense. Marcus swiftly took his luggage as soon as it was unloaded and they walked into the lobby.

Jessica gasped. The air was cold but she had expected that. No, it was something else. She felt confused and disoriented. Where was she? Why was she here? A panic rose in her chest, as she looked around. Then she felt her brother's hand close on hers and all was well again. She squeezed back.

"Marcus," she said, "I feel a bit off..."

"The same thing happens to Mom and a lot of the women as they enter. I just feel more awake."

"So...they do, what, subliminal stuff?"

"Yeah, I think so. I think they also use infrasound and ultrasound. Things we can't hear but can feel. Hmm, they've replaced the TV this year with a bigger one. From what I've read it just relaxes some of our hangups, helps us see things that have always been there, without the disapproval of society or our own guilt and shame."

Jessica looked up at the truly massive television that hung from the ceiling of the atrium. By itself, that would have been impressive, but the level of detail was amazing. It was showing images of the beach and water, couples scuba diving, and then a flash, just a quick one, of her kneeling, nude. She inhaled in shock, as she watched this other Jessica slowly lick and then take the cock of an unnamed figure into her mouth. She knew that the figure was Marcus, and she'd had similar fantasies in the past of pleasuring him, demonstrating her worth. She looked over at Marcus who had a smirk on his face. He, too, was flushed, however.

"Did you see it too?" Jessica asked.

"I saw something, but it wasn't the same thing as you saw."

"What did you see?"

Marcus laughed.

"You first."

"That's not fair!"

"Sure it is. You have to go first because you're the shortest."

"You are so full of it," Jessica said, but she smiled when she did. The bickering was old, and not at all serious. It was safe, proof that they were still brother and sister and not somehow strangers in this strange place. Jessica reached out and took her brother's hand.

Soon, Jessica and her brother were in a line, and then that line moved into a large ballroom space with a single stage at one end. They were seated, and Jessica noted that two couples that had sat near them on the bus were also at the same table. The pair of redheads were silent. They were both slender and attractive with sharp features, and she guessed that the sister was older. She looked nervous and what must be her brother had his arms crossed sullenly in front of him.

On the other hand, sat a curvy girl in her mid-twenties with dirty blonde hair, obviously a little older than her brother, who was stocky with kind eyes and similar hair. She smiled at Jessica then and introduced herself.

"Hi, y'all. I'm Polly and this is my little brother Sam. Y'all first timers?"

To her own surprise, Jessica found herself answering for both of them when she sat down.

"I'm brand new. Marcus has been here with our mother before, twice. Oh, I'm Jessica, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Victoria," the redhead said suddenly, "and this is my little brother Eric."

By the frown that appeared on Eric's face, Jessica realized that Victoria's choice of phrase hadn't been accidental. She'd said it to annoy or upset him somehow. Jessica was grateful that she and Marcus had a better relationship than that.

A slight whine in the speaker system faded into a strange hum. Jessica felt herself shift in her chair. Even expecting it after entering the building, she reached across and grasped her brother's hand tightly. His simple squeeze in return was an immediate cure for her anxiety, as his presence almost always was. She sighed and relaxed, just a bit, then the lights in the room dimmed.

A strange and peaceful music played, a mixture of synth and a chorus. It was quite different from how Marcus remembered his first trip. It was as though this time they were putting things more at ease from the start. He wondered to himself if maybe their approach for brothers and sisters would be different from what he expected. A video played, nothing too unusual, at first. It was a long shot of many couples enjoying themselves at the beach. Most seemed to be between 18 and 30, although there were quite a few older couples as well. There were also some groups that seemed to be very close. If you weren't paying attention it would be easy to think that this wasn't anything unusual. Nothing more than a little feel-good video before a presentation.

Like Marcus, Victoria was paying attention. With few exceptions, the couples displayed resembled each other, sometimes very closely. She was sure that at least one particularly gorgeous couple were twins. And another group of laughing "friends" seemed to be several brothers and sisters, and while they were laughing playfully, their hands were anything but innocent. They really were leading with this, weren't they?

For a moment, Victoria lost her cool demeanor and allowed herself to imagine being one of those happy, smiling, guiltless people. Couldn't she just take Eric's hand and walk down the beach with him? She could wear the bikini she brought, the one that showed off almost all of her slender form. She could be the leader, just like she always had been when they were growing up. Sure, he might never make the first move but...if she got him alone and placed her hand right on his cock, she might be able to...

Victoria shook her head as if to clear it. This was the weird mind-control shit they did here. They could call it what they wanted, but she had known to expect some kind of subliminal or hypnotic influence. She was just surprised that it had impacted her that easily and quickly. Obviously, any...inappropriate...feelings she might have towards her brother were minor and under control. The Resort had to have made them worse.

Victoria's thoughts were interrupted when a woman, barely more than a girl, strode up to the stage. She was, in a word, adorable. She was blonde, had a pixie cut, and was dressed not for a presentation but for the beach, in boy shorts and a tight tank top. Victoria heard Eric make a noise beside her and suppressed a flash of jealousy. He always did like the adorable and innocent type. Well, Victoria supposed, at least she knew she wasn't innocent.

"Hi," the girl introduced herself. "I'm Melody Carter. If you've been here before, you've likely seen another member of my family presenting here. We don't own the place, or really even run it any more. It's much too big for that, but we're all involved and the owners keep asking us to speak. This is my first time up here so...please be patient with me."

There were a few chuckles. Victoria admitted that Melody seemed to be a natural speaker.

"You're not here for me though. You might not even really know why you're here. I know that I didn't when I first showed up. I was sure I didn't need it. I hated the idea of therapy or anyone trying to tell me how to feel. The only thing I hated more than that was my older brother, Val."

Melody pointed briefly to someone seated at a table toward the front. A young blonde man, who most definitely looked both related to Melody and embarrassed to be pointed out.