All Comments on 'The Resort Ch. 01'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot

I can't wait for more. Perfect cuckold scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep it "up"

Don't listen to the nay sayers. Valid and believable theme, check the average credit card balance. GREED is a motivator in everything including fidelity and sex. Can't wait for next sexcapade at resort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sex and Money

The sex parts look like it may be good...okay. But stupid husband character is hopelessly full of shit. Makes it much less interesting when the other half is a total shithead, wuss and not worth the effort of ink on paper.

BazzzBazzzalmost 16 years ago
Well Done

I thought that the build up was very nice. What I would have suggested was that you have somehow had the husband "screw up" somehow and cause the wife to either have to or be tempted to sleep with the black man. This way he isn't totally innocent and just a helpless witness as this charactor seems to be. I think it is always better if both the man and the woman "sin" so to speak and this caused the cuckolding. This is your story though and even without my meddling it turn out quite well. I hopw you keep going.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 16 years ago
An interestiong start

A interesting start, I just don't buy into a husband white or black leting this happen and doing nothing about it. Nothing else he would be so mad at his wife he would pack up and leaveas soon as he had seen that tape. With the author's permission and after he has wrote his story. I would like to try writting a ending of my own.

janice kjanice kalmost 16 years ago
The Resort Ch 01

Wow...so many negative responses but for me, I really enjoyed and and can't wait for Ch.02 and hopefully Ch.03 and more. Ever since I myself got involved with a black man, I've been infatuated with reading IR stories (black man/white woman) and can't seem to find enough of them, especially when I have found that there is so many more women finding black lovers than ever before... but like a few of the others have mentioned..this is just my 2 cents worth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not bad

At least the hubby wasn't forced/blackmailed to give up his wife or she is "sold" to pay off his error/debt/mistake. Be interesting to see where you take it, though given your posting history...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Chapter 2????

I could not rate this any higher as you have several stories listed as chapter 1 but no chapter 2. Pretty well written but find a way to finish your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I hope there are more parts of these story.

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed reading the story, look forward to future installments. I just started writing in the genre and have found the mean people that lurk here. Don't let them get you down.

stickman44stickman44almost 11 years ago
very sexy

I love where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well; she discovered who she is!

Believe me there are plenty of wives who would do this!

Ignore the nay-sayers and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
missing out

Why does no place I've ever worked have onsite prostitutes for the staff :(

serendipity300serendipity300almost 11 years ago
Story part 2 ??

Are we going to get a part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TOO bad

I think the story flowed smoothly. Nevermind about the comments about the wife. Too bad you never finished it.

MechTeckMechTeckover 7 years ago
Hope he dumps the slut

He should leave and never look back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
White Wife Gets Blacked!

This is a fun sexcapade set in an exotic setting. (Fun for everyone except the cuckold husband, who will eventually have to adapt to it.) My wife said she would gladly become property of this resort for $100k for six months, princess treatment and all the black cock she could get. She once had a black lover and she would cum before he could even get all of his big black cock worked into her tight, white, married pussy. God, this consulting job is any white married woman´s dream!

The girl consultants were tattooed with the logo of the hotel. Too bad they were not also tattooed with the Queen of Spades tattoo. My wife would love to spread her legs for black men and get the tattoo. After six months of serving black cock, getting their pussies stretched and getting loads of black cum; they will never want white cock again.

Where do we sign my wife up? She would gladly do a 12-month contract for $200k if they promised to also breed her black! White women would gladly be paid for doing something they would like to do anyway. Sex and money is a powerful combination; this story hit it right on the head.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Amazingly hot turn out!

I hope that the chapter marker means that we will get another look into this hot wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's no wife it is whore.

That woman is a money grubbin, skank assed whore and she should be left with the Africans to enjoy all of their diseases. Every hubby with half a ball would dump the whore and head back home. That is the most vile type of woman! Hated the glorification of this type of woman and story sucked!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckalmost 7 years ago
Gone while shopping

The moment she walked out to shop for her "whore" clothes he should have booked first flight he could back home and divorced her ass . Skanky slut .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why Bother....

Apparently they had no marriage to begin with. Or at least from her point of view. The author of this story must have fantasies of wearing girls underwear and cock cages. Wonder if he got breast implants as well? Went to the authors profile page and saw that all of his stories were of the same theme as this one. What a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ch 2 ?

You cant leave it like that. You HAVE to keep going

blueybblueybalmost 6 years ago
more

more you got to finish this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel

I know you like cucks, but this story begs for a revenge when hubby returns hone and divorces his wife and tells everyone what she has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Us little white dicks are no match for BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT ? You think you're JPB? Surprise, you ain't. He actually knows how to spell and how to use grammar and punctuation, obviously you don't. He gets away with not finishing a story because his are good all around, even without an ending. Learn how to outline a story, get an editor and follow their advice.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Lol. So vapid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous