The Resort Ch. 06

Story Info
A few helpers make all the difference...
8.1k words
4.71
4.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly typed away at her keyboard, looking almost as annoyed as Gina. She shook her head and removed her large glasses. "Sorry, Gina, but it looks like you're stuck."

Gina sighed and rolled her eyes. "Screwed over by another one."

"So what exactly happened?" asked Polly. "You sounded so excited when you were getting the tickets. No more Paris?"

"No more Paris, and no more Chris," replied Gina. "He said he met some new girl, and they both skipped off to Dublin."

Polly held her mouth open and scrunched her nose in sympathy. "Oh, darling, I'm sorry to hear that!"

Gina tightened up the side of her mouth and made a face. "I'm so used to it now. Lesson learned--I can't trust men."

Polly tutted. "Don't give up on them yet! Look at my Harold--we celebrate twenty-three years next month!"

"Congratulations," Gina told her with a small smile. "So, we can't get a refund?"

"Not on this package, no," said Polly. "Because they were knocking down the price so much, they didn't agree to a refund policy. On the plus side, you do have the credit."

Gina sighed. "I don't know. I mean, the whole point of the trip was to connect romantically. Now it's just about the last thing I want." She sputtered. "On the other hand, I have so much vacation banked that it won't even roll over. I have to take it."

Polly typed some more. "We have a few travel packages you might like. Why not spend some time alone? You might find new adventures. Maybe even love!"

Gina looked around in behind Polly's desk at the posters. She scanned over the pictures of white beaches with clear blue water, and couples holding hands. Gina then noticed a stand-up card. She picked it up to get a better look. "What's this one?"

Polly looked up from her screen, then smiled. "Oh, that's something special! Mozo is our premium resort, off the island of Honduras." She scrunched up her nose. "It might be a bit pricey. Wait!" She typed away at her keyboard again. "Ah! Turns out we have a special on this month since it's the low season. Your credit could just about cover it!"

Gina came around to look at the screen, as Polly called up the website. Gina was in awe of the nearby beach, as well as the amenities.

"This looks too good to be true," Gina remarked. "This isn't like the Wynd Festival where everyone was ripped off, right?"

Polly laughed. "No! This place has been in business for a long time. It's...different, though."

Gina looked Polly in the eyes. "How different?"

"Well, it's more of an...adult experience," Polly explained. "It's definitely not like some swinger resort. There is a good chance of having your normal comfort zone challenged."

Gina looked again at the beaches, the rooms, and the scenery. She especially liked the picture of the solitary woman, leaning on a railing and looking out to the ocean holding a champagne flute. She immediately pictured herself being there.

"Book it," Gina insisted.

Three days later, Gina was on her way to Honduras. She was still able to fly first class, reminding her of her trip to St. Kitts and Nevis.

After leaving the airport, she arrived at the dock by cab. The ferry took her out to Playa Balsámica, the location of the Mozo resort. The sun was already starting to set, and the beautiful red sky was mesmerizing her.

Upon docking, several staff came out to welcome the tourists and cart their baggage up to the resort hotel. There were only a few other travelling companions checking in for the night, and each one was invited to see the manager one by one. The guests were welcome to help themselves at the cocktail bar in the lobby while they waited.

When Gina was summoned, she was escorted in by one of the female attendants. Gina thanked her, then went to sit down across from the manager's desk. The manager was on the phone but wrapped up her conversation quickly.

"Good evening, Ms. Barese," the manager said in a subtle Latina accent. "My name is Ana-Maya Lopez. You can call me Amada. It's what they called me back in my village."

Gina extended her hand and Amada shook it. "So why did you want to see me?"

"Ah, this is the process for making sure your stay with us is as enjoyable as possible." Amada got out a touchpad and began to scroll. "Perhaps your travel agent explained the process. Here at Mozo, we provide all of the luxury to make a great vacation, but we also provide special servants."

Gina's eyes went wide. "So...what? I get someone to wait on me?"

"We alternate the schedule," replied Amada. "You will spend tomorrow by yourself to do as you please. If you wish to leave the resort and go sightseeing, you are most welcome. The crime and other issues are almost non-existent here on the island, but we would feel better if you had someone to accompany you." She handed the tablet over to Gina. "Your schedule is to have such a companion for each other day you are here. First day will be by yourself, then a companion provided, and so on."

Gina took the tablet and looked at the roster. There were ten different people present. Gina tapped on a random person, and all of his stats were available--height, weight, interests, nationality. "What--so we just pick who we want to spend the day with?"

"Each person will wait on you hand and foot," Amada explained. "They can show you the island, participate with you in leisure activities--even cook for you."

Gina looked around, then noticed a young man with lean muscles and a handsome face named Gael. He had a slim moustache and smouldering eyes. Gina tapped on the tablet, then showed it to Amada. "This one."

"Double-tap on the accept button, and he is yours," Amada said with a smile.

A check appeared over Gael's face, as the regular screen now appeared. Gina looked and saw a second man, this one with bright red hair and a huge chest. She was surprised to see such a man in a place like this, but figured he might be interesting. She selected Ryder.

"One more," prompted Amada.

Gina noticed there was one female in the group of ten, with her hair pulled back and large glasses on. She looked like she had a sweet face and a long neck. Without even reading over the bio or seeing the other pictures, Gina selected Rocio.

"All done!" Gina handed the tablet back, and Amada set it aside.

"Very nice," Amada commented. She stood up and extended her hand, as Gina did likewise. "I believe this will be to your liking. Please enjoy your day tomorrow. We run a tour of the island if you wish to join it. The caravan will depart at 8:30 in the morning."

Gina left, then headed up to her room. Her bags were waiting for her already. She felt bad that she could not give a tip, then remembered that tipping at this particular resort was discouraged.

Gina got in the shower and rinsed off, then got into her nightshirt. She got into bed and drifted off to sleep, wondering what her companions were going to be like.

The next day was a slow pace for Gina. Rather than join the caravan, she decided to have a late breakfast, sitting out on the restaurant's patio. The wind coming off of the ocean was warm but still soothing.

She went down later and strolled along the beach. The white sands were soft along her toes as she walked along in her flip-flops. There were only a few dozen people along the beach, many of them older couples. Gina's mind went to Chris, and she cursed that evil prick for getting into her mind and messing up her vacation. She quickly squashed him upon seeing a large man on a paddleboard.

Gina had dinner up at another one of the resort's restaurants, then went to the tavern they had. There must have been an important soccer match, because even the wait staff were huddled near the TV. Gina had a few rum drinks before she went back up to her room. She felt as if she had a pretty nice day, but she was looking forward to being waited on by her own servant.

Gina was woken up by a knock at her door. "Ms. Barese?" came a voice from the other side.

Gina snorted herself awake as she pulled her curly hair out of her face. "Who--who is that?"

"It's Gael," he announced. "I figured you would want to explore the island."

Gina got herself roused out of bed, then went to get a robe on. She went and let Gael in. Gael was dressed in a nice white shirt and khakis. Gina loved his bronzy skin, and how his hair looked to be perfectly trimmed.

Gina got herself showered and changed into a clingy top and her ass-grabbing jeans shorts. She felt as if she was blowing it already. Gael was going to a lot of trouble for her, and she reminded herself that he was doing a job.

Gael took Gina down to the front of the hotel, where he had a motorcycle waiting with a side car. Gael was graceful as he helped her into the sidecar. He climbed on the motorcycle and kicked it awake, then took off out of the roadway.

He took Gina up along the hills, showing her the local flora, as well as some of the distinct rock formations. The island had some high topography with winding roads going all along the peaks.

Gael took Gina to a roadside stand, where the two of them dined on some local delicacies. Gina sat and chatted with Gael, then got in a conversation with some of the other locals. The villagers were delighted to have an American around.

Gael took Gina out to another part of the island, this one that had a series of small waterfalls. Gina watched and listened as the roar of the water.

"Do you have your bathing suit?" asked Gael. "We can go up and explore." He took his t-shirt off, and Gina stared at his hairless torso.

"Uh, I brought it with me," Gina replied as she lifted up her bag. She got out of the sidecar and went off to change. No one else seemed to be around, and she figured Gael would not peek. She got out of her clothes and got into her two piece, then went to join Gael. He had gotten out of his pants and was wearing a tiny bathing suit of his own.

Gael took Gina by the hand and helped her climb up some of the rocks to get near the waterfalls. Her skin was getting cool and slippery from the cascading rain. Gael took Gina in behind one of the waterfalls, which had a hollowed-out area that could fit the two of them. It was like a curtain of water separating them from the outside world.

Gina stroked her stomach as she stared at Gael. She was aware that her goose flesh was showing. Her suit was clinging to her large breasts now, and her nipples were sticking out. "You've been really nice to take me out here," she yelled, the sound of the water drowning out most of what she was saying. Gael only smiled in response.

Gina reached out and stroked his shoulder. "What do they let you do with your clients?"

Gael leaned in to respond. "We can do anything you want! No pressure."

Gina put her other hand on Gael's shoulder. "I just think you're hot, and I came out here to have a good time..." Gina's thoughts trailed off as she leaned in for a kiss. The two of them held each other and kissed for long time. Gina finally pulled away, suddenly getting warm despite the spray from the waterfall.

Gina reached back and undid her top, then let it fall down. Her tits looked great from the moisture. Gael had a wide smile as he admired the view. Gina grabbed onto his shoulders and kissed him again. Gael decided to touch a tit and give it a gentle massage. Gina breathed heavily into Gael's ear. She felt so uninhibited, knowing she could moan and yell all she wanted.

Gina reached down and slid off Gael's shorts, then kneaded his dick in her hand. She made her way down to her knees, then took his cock in her mouth. Chris was now a million miles away in her mind. She was glad he had fucked off now.

Gael got Gina to stand up, and he took down her bikini bottom. Gael then got his face down and licked away on her. Gina leaned up against the smooth rock wall and shut her eyes. She felt like making some noise, so she moaned and screeched as loud as she wanted. Gael was doing his part to help. He really knew how to grind his tongue all over her clit. He held onto her large ass cheeks while he licked and sucked.

Gael got up and gave her a long tongue kiss, and Gina knew they were both ready. Gina got turned around and got her palms flat against the rock wall. Gael got himself primed up with a few quick jerks, then adjusted his hips for insertion. Gina groaned as Gael pushed in.

Gael was working furiously as he made her ass ripple with his taut stomach. Gina gritted her teeth and pushed back. Gael's dick sliding in and out of her was making her knees quiver.

Gael pulled out as he gave Gina's back a rub. Gina turned around and kissed her lover again, then got him to lie down. There was only a small pool of water in the cavern, which Gael went to lie down in. Gina bent down and held onto Gael's cock as she positioned herself on top. After a few seconds of slow slides in and out, Gina got right on top and slid down, getting herself juiced up. She had one knee on the smooth rock surface while she steadied herself using her foot. This also gave Gael a good view of his cock sliding in and out of her.

Gina fucked her companion with fury as her D-cups flopped and jiggled. The spray was slickening up her body nicely. Gael watched her tits wiggling away, and he helped out Gina by thrusting his hips up and down. Gina cried out as she let loose. She felt so alive here. "I love this place!"

Gael got her to get up, and Gina climbed off, staying on her knees. Gael got to his feet and jerked his cock. Gina held up her tits, knowing what was about to happen.

Gael stressed his neck cords, then the jizz shot out hard out of his cock. Gina gasped in shock as it almost missed its target, but some of the hot cum still splashed right on her boobs. Gina looked down in triumph. She always felt so proud that she could make a man cum.

She went over and stood in the waterfall, letting the chilly water wash away the sweat and the cum, then she went over to Gael and held him. It only took a few minutes before Gael was ready to go again, and he made sure that Gina got a fun ride. Gina let herself wail and moan as much as she wanted as the water poured away.

Gael got Gina back to the resort in time for sundown. She wanted to remain discrete, so she settled on a hug from Gael. "Did you want to spend the night?" she asked.

Gael clicked his tongue. "It doesn't work that way here," he responded. "You get me for a day only." He gave her an air kiss. "You're the best client I ever had. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Gina bit her lower lip, then smiled. "I won't ever forget it."

Gael drove off with the motorcycle, then Gina went into the lobby and up to her room to relax.

Gina spent her alone day sunning herself on the beach in the morning, reading her book she had been dying to finish. In the afternoon, she joined the workshop for painting. Gina had never tried to express herself artistically, but she surprised herself at how good she was at it. She walked away from the experience with a new perspective on herself, as well as a beautiful picture of a snowy owl.

Gina made sure to get plenty of rest for the next day. Ryder came at eight sharp, and Gina was all changed and ready to go.

Gina did not have enough of an appreciation of just how big Ryder was. His profile said he was 6'4" and 230 pounds, but he looked like a big wall of masculinity. He had deep red hair and fair skin. His chest was massive, as were his arms.

Ryder took Gina out to the beach and got them a couple of planks. Gina knew how to surf already from her trip to Australia, so she was eager to get out and show Ryder her moves. She had though to wear a one-piece, although a wardrobe malfunction would not have slowed her down today.

The two of them spent the better part of the morning hitting the waves. Ryder seemed to know what he was doing despite being a simple country boy. He told Gina about how he got to visit out to the east coast nearly every summer.

The two of them had a nice lunch brought out to their lounge chairs, with fresh-grilled fish and fruits from the mainland to snack on.

The two of them went down to the gym. Ryder looked as if he was pumping it all the time. Gina tried a few free weights, but she just wanted to watch as Ryder showed off how much he could lift. He could bench about 250 without even trying.

Ryder took Gina up to the lounge on top of the gym, which had a standing hammock. The two of them laid down in the hammock. Gina wrapped her arm and leg up over his strong body.

"Do you like working here?" asked Gina, letting her finger dance along his chest.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice," Ryder said as he stared up into the sky. "I work up at the ranch when my uncle needs me, then I can come down here and fill in the hours I need."

"Do you ever...get intimate with your companions?" Gina twirled her hair.

Ryder laughed. "It's never come up so far! I'd say the average age of women who come down here is maybe sixty. They're lonely, and I think they just want someone to listen to them. I probably remind them of their grandsons or something." He looked in Gina's eyes. "I was really surprised that you showed up. In a good way, of course."

"Well, it was almost an accident that I came here," Gina said as she stroked Ryder's hair. His spiky hair felt funny to her. "My boyfriend dumped me and left the country, then I was stuck with all this travel credit and nowhere I really wanted to go."

"Funny how people just kind of end up at Mozo," Ryder commented.

Gina gave him a playful kiss on the lips. "You have to do anything I say, right?"

"Uh, well, I get a say," Ryder chuckled. "I won't lie--they sometimes pay out bonuses for...services. I mean, I'm no man-whore, if that's what you're thinking. I like just coming down to work on my guns and do some surfing. Sure, you gotta wait on older ladies, but I kinda like them. I always thought if someone just talked with them, it makes a difference in their life, y'know?"

Gina stroked his cheek, then kissed him again. "I would really like it if you did a special favour for me."

Ryder gave a smirk. "Yeah. Yeah, why not, right?" They kissed again, then the two of them helped each other out of the hammock. It was getting near dinner time, but food was the last thing Gina cared about right now.

The two of them went down to Gina's room. Ryder had his shirt off already, but casually slid off his shorts and underwear. He cocked a thumb at the bathroom. "I'm just gonna go shower."

Gina took a good long look at Ryder's cock before slowly nodding. Ryder walked in as Gina stared at his ass. Ryder only took a few minutes getting himself scrubbed as Gina stripped off, then threw on a silk nightie. She waited on the bed, her breathing heavy.

Ryder came out holding a towel right over his dick. "I figured you would be nude already."

Gina giggled, then stood up. She threw her arms around Ryder and kissed him, causing him to drop the towel. Ryder rested his hands on Gina's small waist.

"How's your vacation so far?" asked Ryder, starting to make thrusts into Gina's hips.

"Fuckin' great," Gina whispered as she went in for another kiss. The two of them were groping and humping as Gina threw her leg up around the back of Ryder's thigh. Ryder stuck two of his fingers in his mouth, then pushed them into Gina's pussy. Gina grunted as she braced herself against Ryder's firm body. His bicep was flexing hard as he fingered her. Gina held her mouth an inch away from Ryder's as she panted and moaned.

After a good finger fucking, Ryder went over to the desk and got a condom on. Gina laid down on the bed as she watched her muscular fuck-boy walk over with a rock-hard cock. Gina got her legs wide open as Ryder got on the bed and got himself ready.

Gina grabbed onto the blanket and waited for it to happen. Ryder rubbed his mushroom cap along her slit, then pushed his way into her. Gina bared her teeth as Ryder climbed on and pumped his way in and out of her. Gina rubbed her hands up and down Ryder's arms as he gave her a great fucking.