The Resort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Ryder," Gina moaned. "Are you sure you never do this with the other guests?"

Ryder smiled as he continued to fuck Gina. "Never. I couldn't help it when I saw you. You're so hot, girl."

Gina gasped as Ryder went faster. "Oh, keep fuckin', baby!" She lifted her ass up and down to meet with Ryder's thrusts. She rubbed at her clit to get herself going, though with Ryder's smoking body, she did not need much coaxing. The two of them kissed wildly as Gina laid back and let Ryder's cock penetrate her.

Gina got a wicked idea. She gave Ryder a quick kiss before she gently pushed him up. "Over here!" She hopped up off the bed and got near the window with the small terrace. She opened the sliding door and stepped out onto the small deck, then put her hands on the rail. "Fuck me."

Ryder went for it, sticking his cock right in her quivering pussy, then giving her the hottest fuck she could ever imagine. Gina held on as Ryder slammed her ass cheeks. Gina felt free to scream out. "Fuck yeah! Oh my God, baby!" Ryder reached up and felt her tit as Gina pushed her ass back to get the full force. The feel of his smooth balls slapping against her labia was getting her worked up.

She got him to pull out again, then pushed him back into the room. She got Ryder to lie down on the floor, then she mounted him for reverse cowgirl. She had to bite down on her finger as she slid down on his cock, then she got up on her feet and rode him for all she was worth. Ryder played with her large ass cheeks as Gina fucked away.

"God, I needed this," Gina whined. "You fuck me so good, sweetie! Oh oh ohhh!" She got up and spun around to sink back down on his member. "I wanna watch you!"

Gina fucked him as Ryder humped his hips up and down. The sound of flesh smacking together was making Gina crazy. Ryder had a look on his face like he was ready to blow.

Gina got off and tore off the condom as she turned around and got her cunt right in Ryder's face. Ryder slobbered away on her twat as Gina sucked him off. After a minute of jerking and slurping, Gina struck oil, which she sucked up and swallowed. The splash hitting her throat made her overexcited as Ryder managed to hit the right spot. Gina took the cock out of her mouth and wailed as the orgasm washed all over her.

Gina had to take a few minutes to catch her breath, then got up next to Ryder's face and kissed him. "You maniac!" The two of them shared a laugh, even as Gina still gasped for air. "That was fuckin' amazing. We have to see each other again."

Ryder twisted up his lips and shook his head. "You know we can't. But if you ever find yourself in northwest Kansas, look me up."

Ryder got up to go, but Gina held onto his shoulder. "Once more? Please?"

Ryder responded by kissing her deeply. They rubbed and groped, then they got to their feet and continued their play. Gina got down on the bed and got herself into doggy while Ryder went over to get his last rubber. He then inserted three fingers into Gina, giving her a quick finger fuck as she gripped the blanket.

Ryder fucked her pussy for a few minutes, then pulled out quickly. Gina was spread wide open, and Ryder took her by surprise by ramming her up the ass. Gina yelled out, but was so excited that she just went for it. She as no stranger to ass-fucking, and Ryder got her so hot that she wanted to do it. She put her face down in the mattress and let her beast fuck her hard.

After a few minutes, Ryder made a noise, then Gina felt the hot cum hitting her back. Gina got so worked up that she reached up underneath and rubbed her pussy until she came. She completely collapsed on the bed face down, and instantly passed out.

The next morning, Gina woke up sweaty and sticky. She was only a little sore from last night's loving. She got up from the bed, only to see a solitary rose in a small vase and a note. She went over and read the note: "Thanks for making my job so great! Enjoy your vacation. -Ryder"

Gina hugged the note to her chest, then she sniffed the rose. The thought of Ryder and his hot body got her worked up. To think she had fucked Gael out in the open, and was able to switch over to another stud. She ran into the bathroom and got the shower started up, then jumped in and got herself lathered up in the special shower gel from the resort. She rubbed all over, then thought about the slim body of Gael with the huge muscles on Ryder. She gave herself a good fingering for a few minutes. She almost feel over when she came.

Gina got a late breakfast in, then went back down to the beach in her white two-piece. There was a decent amount of people lounging out with her. Gina wanted to take her mind off of sex for a bit. Maybe her day with Rocio would be quiet and pleasant.

An older women came next to Gina's lounge chair and set herself up. Gina guessed she was in her early sixties. The woman introduced herself as Magda and asked about Gina's book. The two of them struck up a great conversation, and decided they would spend the day together. Magda wanted to go play at the casino on the resort, which was just a few slot machines. Gina decided to take it easy for the day, since she was worn out from last night's session.

The two of them had a delightful dinner at the seafood restaurant, as Magda gabbed about her deceased husband. She had lived in the Miami area with him for nearly thirty years, and when he died, she was incredibly lonely. She had come down to Mozo annually for the past three years. She said it was for companionship, but it made Gina wonder a bit.

Magda was so sweet, and had given Gina a big kiss on the cheek when they said good night. It made Gina feel great, and she realized now what Ryder was telling her, that sometimes the companionship was more important than the sex.

Gina was ready for Rocio the next morning. When Rocio arrived, Gina was a bit surprised by her appearance. She had her hair pulled back tightly in a ponytail, wearing giant glasses. She was wearing a smock and slacks, almost looking like a nurse. Gina had to stifle her giggles. Maybe having someone buttoned down and proper was what Gina needed for a change.

Rocio took Gina to the on-site salon, which had hardly anyone using it. Gina lamented that so many of these places seemed to be not in use so often.

Rocio gave Gina a shampoo, then got her in the styling chair. Gina was a bit nervous going to a new stylist, but decided to let her try to work her magic. It turned out that Rocio was an amazing beautician, and was able to give Gina the whole deal.

She first got Gina in for a few snips, then gave Gina a relaxant for her hair. She was stunned to see her hair all relaxed out. Her jaw hung loose as she flicked her hair. It was the silkiest texture she had ever felt.

Next, Rocio doted over her for the mani-pedi. Gina settled on a bright pink, and Rocio was able to give her a nice jelly texture. Gina gazed at her bare feet in wonder.

They went out to lunch, where Gina had the fish tacos and enjoyed her vino. Rocio had a salad and sparkling water. Gina prodded her to try to enjoy herself a bit, but Rocio seemed to have willpower to spare.

"Miss Gina, we will have the massage after dinner," Rocio reported. "What do you wish to do during the afternoon?"

Gina thought, then decided to go out for a kayak paddle. Rocio agreed to accompany her and show her some of the smaller islands. Gina scrambled up to her room and got changed into her one-piece and came down to the dock, where she was able to sign out a two-man kayak.

As Gina got out to the dock to check on her craft, she noticed a woman coming her way. After a while she realized it was Rocio, but Gina was stunned to see how athletic she looked. Rocio's stomach was nice and flat, and her ab muscles were well-developed, although not overly toned. She also had her hip bones exposed. She was wearing a bright pink two-piece, with tiny straps holding up her bottoms, and a white ball cap. Rocio had excellent tone on her legs, as well as rounded shoulders.

Gina watched as Rocio made her way over. She had taken off her glasses for the activity but left the ponytail. "Miss Gina, it is time to go."

Gina nodded, then helped Rocio into the boat. Gina used the chance to put a hand on Rocio's thigh. Her skin was so smooth and tan that it gave Gina goosebumps.

The two of them went out for a lengthy paddle, with Rocio out in front. Gina was in awe of the toned shoulders on Rocio. "How did you get in such great shape?" she asked.

Rocio looked over her shoulder. "I do massages, I do laundry, and they let me use the gym." She pointed out to one of the islands a few kilometres away. "That is where the Shrine of Las Almas Perdidas is."

They had a glorious time paddling out on the ocean. Gina was playful and dripped water on Rocio's back, which made her give a high-pitched yelp each time. The two of them chatted and laughed for the entire time out there.

The girls took their kayak back, then went to the cocktail bar to get something quick to eat. Gina kept her eye on Rocio's amazing body. She loved the roundness of Rocio's ass. They ate fried kebabs and had a few cervezas.

There was a special wing of the spa that was meant for one-on-one servicing. Rocio left Gina in the room. Gina got the sea salt and sweat showered off of her, then got wrapped up in a towel. There was an inflatable mat for Gina to lie down on. She got on her tummy and spread out her arms and legs. The light suddenly dimmed and the sound of windchimes played quietly.

Rocio came in through the door, wearing a gold shiny robe that went barely past the hip. She had let her hair down and done up her makeup. Gina had turned over, holding her towel up around her breasts.

"Rocio," Gina whispered.

"Please do not be concerned, Miss Gina," Rocio said in a quiet tone. Rocio had a bowl of liquid prepared, as well as a wooden case with a handle. She set them down near Gina and got on her knees. "I do the massage now."

"O-okay," Gina stammered.

"It is full-body," Rocio said, smiling. "It is most relaxing."

Gina was unsure of what to do, so Rocio placed a tender hand on Gina's shoulder to get her to lie back. Rocio dipped her hands in the bowl, then massaged Gina's bare shoulders. Gina closed her eyes and loosened her neck.

"Why did you want to work here?" asked Gina.

"They pay very well," Rocio replied, still rubbing the shoulders. "Honduras is a poor country. I hope I save up and go to nursing school."

"Ooh," Gina moaned. "You could probably make a lot of money doing massages. You're really good at this."

Rocio worked down to Gina's full thighs. Gina braced herself as Rocio kneaded and rolled the flesh. She made her way down to Gina's toes, getting in between and using her thumbs to work the insoles.

"You like women?" asked Rocio.

Gina was enjoying herself so much that she almost did not hear. "Uh, they're...they're nice. I like you."

Rocio made a giggle. "You are most enjoyable, Miss Gina." She gave Gina a pat on the thigh. "Please roll over."

Gina sat up and held onto the towel as she rolled onto her stomach again. Rocio went to work on the back of Gina's thighs, using the mixture in the bowl. Gina rested her head and listened to the wind chimes. She felt relaxed with Rocio's strong hands pressing down on all her muscles.

Gina turned her head once she realized Rocio had taken her towel down to expose her back but cover her butt. Gina felt surprisingly comfortable having Rocio stroke her back and shoulders. Rocio took Gina's hand and worked just like she did with the toes, getting in between and working out the joints. Gina liked the feeling of holding hands with Rocio.

Rocio laid Gina's arm down and stood up. Gina turned her head to watch as Rocio undid her robe and slipped it off. Gina gasped as she saw Rocio standing there completely nude. She had an amazingly athletic body. Gina loved her banana boobs with the cocoa nipples.

Rocio got back down on her knees, then shifted so that she was straddling Gina's ass, the towel keeping them separated. Rocio began to hum a tune that Gina did not recognize. Gina breathed heavily as she felt Rocio leaning forward, then the unmistakable feel of soft breasts rubbing up along her back as her shoulders were getting rubbed.

Rocio leaned far in next to Gina's ear. "Miss Gina, will you please turn over? I have to get the front." She let out a soft moan. "I want to do a good job, señorita."

Gina's head was swimming. She obliged, getting herself turned over while trying to keep the towel wrapped around her hips. Rocio took the towel away, leaving Gina lying there naked.

Gina held out her hands flat on the mat. Rocio got on her knees in between Gina's legs, then leaned in to give Gina a rub on her shoulders. Her hands were wandering close to the upper part of Gina's breasts.

"Are you calm, Miss Gina?" Rocio inquired.

Gina nodded, unable to speak. She looked into Rocio's deep brown eyes while she got her rubdown. Rocio worked her way down to Gina's waist, moving her thumbs up and down along Gina's sides.

Rocio then lifted up and coated her breasts with the mixture, then leaned down and laid on top of Gina, propping herself up with her elbows. She rubbed her own breasts against Gina's. Their faces were now two inches apart.

Rocio then began making small grinds with her hips into Gina's mound. Gina made small whines as she enjoyed this sensation.

Rocio moved strands of hairs out of Gina's face, then stroked her cheeks. "You are a lovely woman, Miss Gina. I wish to make you more relaxed now." Rocio slid down to get her face near Gina's vulva. Gina felt self-conscious, as she was already getting moist.

Rocio took her time, giving Gina's lips a gentle stroke with her fingertips. She then gave a few tiny flicks with her tongue. Gina did her best to hold still. Rocio then put her hands flat on Gina's hips and gave her a good tongue-lashing.

Gina had her arm draped over her eyes at this point. This was so much like when Abby ate her out. Her second experience with a woman was unexpected, but so welcome.

Within a few minutes of Rocio licking Gina's pussy, she got up off the mat, then walked over to her case. She opened it, and got out the apparatus. Rocio daintily stepped into it, then squirted a small amount of lubricant on the tip.

Gina laid there and watched, almost feeling helpless. She watched passively as Rocio strolled over and knelt down again on the mat in between Gina's legs. Rocio touched Gina's legs. "I wish to continue, Miss Gina."

Gina nodded, and Rocio got into position. Rocio rubbed the fake dick up and down on Gina's lips, then pushed it in. Gina groaned as the cock slid into her.

"Is this okay, Miss, Gina?" asked Rocio.

Gina nodded and gave Rocio a gentle pat on the ass for reassurance. Rocio stepped up her humping, letting the smooth apparatus slide in and out of Gina's juicy crevice. Gina left her mouth hanging open as Rocio fucked her. She stared into Rocio's eyes and let her hump away. Rocio was using her powerful abs and hips to fuck as hard as she could.

Rocio leaned in and left her tits to rub against Gina's, keeping her face just a few inches away. Gina moaned and grunted as Rocio did her best to please her companion. Gina let her hands rub up against Rocio's tits as they huffed into each others' faces.

"May I kiss you?" asked Gina.

"Not yet," Rocio panted. "First, let us change up."

Rocio pulled out as Gina grunted and tensed up her legs. Gina rolled over and got up on all fours, a little slippery from the air mattress and the massage oil. She steadied herself as Rocio moved in, pushing the fake cock into Gina.

Gina kept her face down and her plump ass in the air as Rocio fucked away. The soundtrack of windchimes was drowning out her moaning and squealing. Rocio held onto Gina's big ass cheeks as she fucked her companion.

"This is lovely, Miss Gina," said Rocio. "I love your beautiful ass." She ran her hand up and down a cheek.

Gina was going wild as Rocio worked her magic. She reached up in between her own legs and fiddled with herself as Rocio pounded away. The two of them were in heaven. Gina was grunting each time Rocio would collide her hips into Gina's ass cheeks.

Rocio pulled out of Gina, then took off her apparatus. Gina collapsed down on the mattress, her legs spread out. She gasped while she stretched out her arms. She felt sexually satisfied at that point, but she was eager to explore more with her special companion. She felt a gentle hand run up on her back.

Gina rolled over and welcomed Rocio into her arms. "You may now kiss me," Rocio said.

Gina closed her eyes and gave Rocio the sweetest kiss she might have ever felt. Rocio had a warm, firm body. Gina ran her hands along Rocio's torso, then worked way down to her ass. The two of them entangled limbs into each other as they caressed and kissed.

After a few minutes of kissing, Rocio placed a delicate hand on Gina's chest. "We must return to the room, Miss Gina."

The two of them got up and got their robes on. Gina took her clothes and balled them up to take back to the room, as Rocio got her own gold robe on. The two of them got into the slippers provided by the resort, then went up to Gina's room.

Gina got in and put her clothes on the bed. When she turned around, Rocio had taken off her robe again. "Miss Gina," she started. "I need to get the oil off of my body."

Gina nodded, and Rocio went to Gina's shower. She started it up, then held her hand in until it was a suitable temperature. She stepped in and began to rub the shower gel all over her.

Watching Rocio in the shower made Gina feel excited. She dropped her own towel and joined Rocio. The two of them hugged each other tight and exchanged quick kisses. Gina rammed her pussy into Rocio's as the two of them moaned.

They got out and towelled off, then Rocio gave Gina a quick kiss. "Miss Gina, I brought the tool. Do you want to use it?"

Gina's mouth went wide. "Wow! I...I guess so."

Rocio got the strapon out of her bag, then helped Gina step into it. Gina giggled as she held onto the fake cock. Rocio bent over and placed her chest to the bed as she got her legs spread out.

Gina moved forward, then pushed the cock into Rocio's quivering twat. Rocio let out a yelp as she tried to relax. Gina pushed and pulled as Rocio laid her arms spread out on the mattress. Gina watched as Rocio's vulva was penetrated. She rubbed Rocio's ass as she humped away. She was staring lustily as Rocio's legs quivered with excitement.

Gina gave her hardest thrusts she could as Rocio braced herself. She was screaming and grunting while Gina held onto Rocio's hips. Gina thought about how Gael and Ryder were able to fuck her like this, and now she felt great being able to do it someone else. She was feeling her own orgasm build up as Rocio flexed and strained.

"Do it, baby!" Gina whooped as she gave her best fuck.

Rocio stiffened and moaned, then her legs gave out on her. Gina took off the strapon quickly, letting it fall to the floor. She stood right in behind Rocio, then rubbed at her own pussy. Gina made herself come with fury. She collapsed right next to Rocio and rolled onto her back.

The two of them looked at each other, then shared a laugh. Rocio gave Gina one last kiss, then got up and put on her gold robe. "Thank you, Miss Gina. I have to go now." She left the room.

Gina laid there for a few minutes, stroking her own naked body. She smiled as she listened to the crashing waves coming from outside. They lulled her to sleep.

Gina had packed up her belongings and checked out, when she was summoned to Amada's office. She sat down as Amada finished up her phone call.

"Well, Ms. Barese, I hope your stay here was to your liking," Amada remarked. "We wanted to check in with you and see if everything was to your approval."