The Resort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina smiled widely, then leaned back in her chair. "Oh. Oh, it was."

"Did you...have a favourite of your companions?" Amada leaned in.

Gina thought hard. While she loved the attention from Gael, and her time with Rocio really showed her a different side, she knew who was her number one. "Ryder, for sure." She bared her teeth and made a gentle screech sound. "That is a slab of beef!"

Amada gave a gentle laugh. "We like to think we can provide the finest here. Will we be seeing you in the future?"

"I don't know," Gina sighed. "I got this place at a deal price as it was."

Amada reached into her desk, then pulled out a special embossed envelope. She handed it to Gina. "This might help a bit. I think having people like you around is good for the resort."

Amada and Gina both stood up and shook hands. Gina went down to the dock and caught the ferry back to the mainland, thinking about the wild adventure she had.

Gina's flight had a stopover in Phoenix before returning to Casper. The seats were crowded, but Gina managed to find one.

The gates were packed, and many people were stuck standing. One slender woman came in the middle of the crowd, then looked around and growled. Gina looked her over, and saw she looked as if she had swallowed a basketball. She was probably the most beautiful pregnant woman Gina had ever seen.

"God damn, don't you people have any respect for an expectant mother?"she said to the people sitting down. The woman looked to be bracing her back with her hands. "If I pee my pants, I'm gonna slap each one of you."

Gina raised her hand. "Hey! C'mon over."

The woman's face brightened up as she made her way over. Gina guessed she must have been far along. "Thank you!" The woman squatted into the seat, then let out a contented sigh. "Seriously, this is nice of you. I had a hell of a day so far." She sputtered and waved her hand. "Never mind. You don't want to hear my problems."

Gina got down on one knee and smiled. "Oh, no worries! I just felt bad for you standing there." She looked around. "So, how far along are you?"

The woman patted her tummy. "Seven months. I'm having a little girl! I know I'm not supposed to be flying, but my dad is kind of sick these days, and I had to check up on him." She extended her hand. "Ronnie Vance, by the way."

Gina smiled and took her hand. "Gina Barese." She pushed her hair out of her eyes, still not used to the straight locks. She looked down at Ronnie's finger. "Oh, is your husband away or something?"

"Wife, and...she's passed," said Ronnie.

"Oh, God!" Gina put her hand to her mouth. "I'm so sorry!"

Ronnie gave a small smile. "I'm coping. Don't worry about the gay thing, either. I'm not one of those people that freaks out over it."

"Did you pick a name?" asked Gina.

"Well, my mom was named Heather, and my wife was Jolene," Ronnie began. "I figured I would keep the plant names by calling her Rosemary. Rosemary Jolene Vance."

"That's adorable!" Gina smiled wide.

"Yeah, I know that Rosemary is a little old-fashioned," Ronnie said with a chuckle. "Plus I had the song Jolene to remind me of her, so now I got the Rosemary song."

The page came on for boarding for Casper. "Oh, sorry!" Gina hopped to her feet. "I have to go. I have a first-class seat. It was great meeting you, Ronnie!" Ronnie waved goodbye as Gina got to the gate.

After she cleared the gate and went down the jetway, Gina put a hand on her stomach. It was not too late for her, either.