The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 06

Story Info
The day ends in a competitive orgy.
7.3k words
4.51
9.3k
15
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
86 Followers

She leads me to one side, dazed, as the women guests close in on your helpless form. There's soon a gathering all stroking and touching you, but there's clearly a rotation happening between your legs.

"You've had your fun and claimed their men's loads!" The Queen laughs, coming up for air, "They're here to start collecting on that debt!"

"FUUUKKK!" You sob, tender from cumming so hard, as the women slurp and slobber on your pussy in turns.

One brings her cum cover face to yours. You open your mouth in expectation but instead she looks you in the eye and swallows our blended cum.

Another drips what she's claimed from you onto the shaft of the man she's brought with her, turns and bends over the podium, offering herself.

Other men slip closer through the water joining in copulation with the women bent over you. Soon you realize they're all gathered, the women kneeling on the podium, with a male guest pounding then from behind. You're swamped in an array of groaning women. The sound of lots of male groins smacking into soft female buttocks is like applause to you.

The Queen steps between your legs. Leaning forward so her massive sagging breasts press on your inside thighs. "OK, let's get some order to this little impromptu orgy! Men, pull out and take over on the pussy to your left! You've got a minute before next clockwise swap!" The men gladly do as they're told, each plunging into a new fuck hole. The Queen receives a visitor too, sliding into her easily.

"Let's make this interesting!" She grunts, being railed steadily. "Anyone who cums is out. Last cock and last pussy left gets $1,000 each. Another $1,000 to the man who takes out the most women players by bringing them to orgasm, same for the women -most loads claimed and you get $1,000!"

"But what if some men have cum more times than others?" Asks one.

"If you've been too preoccupied watching our new cumslut here, instead of getting more spunking done yourself, That's your own fault!" The Queen judges.

The game commences. All around you are girls with their faces screwed up, trying to hold back their pleasure yet use their vaginal muscles on the thick cock that's trying to make them cum. More than one is throwing dirty talk back over her shoulder at her present fucker, to overexcite them;-

"Do it, cum in me!"

"Go on! Flood me. Use me as your cum hole!"

"Gimme your load... and I promise you can empty your balls into my arsehole next time!"

Men are joining in too, urging the women to cum.

"Cum for me, and tomorrow me and your man will give you a cock in both holes".

"You know how hard you came when your husband watched you getting fucked last night? Well he's watching now!"

Men are reaching in to pull nipples, some reaching round to strum clitorises.

One woman is face down, and reaching behind her has her arse cheeks gripped and spread. Deliberately flaunting her bumhole to the man, already admiring how his cock slides in and out of her pussy beneath. She moans above the slapping of all the fucking "like how my butt winks at you when you fuck me? Nobody said you had to cum in my pussy. You can pull out and soak my asehole too!" The man groans, fighting to hold back his seed.

What appears the youngest girl you've seen suddenly squeals out "I got him!! I can feel him cumming!" As the man behind her grunts and bucks in hard short jabs.

"Slutty little bitch!" He gasps "You won't be so tight by the end of this week!" He steps back as she giggles and shouts "next!"

There's a woman shuddering and groaning above you. The man behind calling "she's cummin, I can feel her clenching and gushing!" She looks sheepishly toward what must be her man, through lidded eyes of enjoyment. He immediately shudders at the sight, his balls suddenly emptying into the woman he's inside.

The losers step away and the men move over to new woman. Groans echo round you as cocks sink into the next available pussy.

You feel hands exploring your inner thighs, one woman scooping more of the cum flowing from you, then reaching beneath her, uses the wetness to fondle the swinging balls of her latest fucker.

Another leans in and grips one of your nipples between her teeth, tugging on it as her body moves back and forth.

The other side, one catches your eye and asks, "feed me some of your cum, honey!" You do as asked, playing with your hole then offering your webbed fingers to her lips. The man behind her speeds up, groaning

"Fucking cumslut" he gasps, leaning closer as her fucks her, to see her feast. Instead of sucking your fingers, she shoves her face at your hand, making your present for her smear over her face.

"I'll show you a fucking cumslut!" She smirks at him, "Do it again, bitch!" She commands, "Cover my face in your man's sperm! Make a filthy show he cant help but shoot to see!" You do as asked, scooping more from yourself and smearing it on her face as she tilts her head to the side so her fucker can see. The man rams her roughly for a few thrusts and roars, jamming deep and shuddering.

"Shit!" Shouts a man pulling out to try and save himself. It's hopeless, as it means he's disqualified anyway. Too late... a torrent of sperm shoots from his cock soaking her arse cheeks. "Fuck it!" He grunts, pushing his spurting cock back between her folds to finish inside.

"Yes! Flood my cunt you kinky bastard!" Yells the girl who'd claimed a victory in the last round. "You love it all cummy don't you? Make me more creamy for my next visitor!" Judging by the grunting and shuddering of the man behind her, the strategy worked!

"FUUUKKK! Uuuggh!" Screams a woman, shaking in extacy, as her fucker pulls her half upright gripping her nipples and twisting the thick buds, her current fucker has clearly learnt her trigger. However, the clenching, screaming and hard cumming is too much for him. You see his balls tighten and the base of his cock throb as he joins her.

There's a scramble as a man pulls out of the woman he's inside, clearly disqualifying himself, to grab the shaking woman and throwing her down on her back shoves into her and rams madly. You realise it's her husband, unable to resist reclaiming his flooded wife.

You roll onto your side to watch. Your face is close to theirs as he pounds her with loud wet sounds. "Sorry baby, you know I cant resist your cummy cunt!" He grunts.

"I know lover!" She groans "I love that you can't resist me every time I get spunked-in!"

"Do it!" You urge. "Flood her fuck hole!" Your hand goes to his balls "You've spunked your last load with me.... which hole did you get?"

"Face... tits..." he grunts, moments from cumming.

"Aww... I didn't get drink it? Well here's an opportunity!" The woman looks at you with lust.

"I'm gunna fukkin pour their cum all over your fukkin face!" She sobs as her man rams deep and shudders.

"Fukkin take it!" He snarls, pumping hot cream into her already used hole. "In your fukkin beautiful slut cum hole!"

She stares you in the eye as her man fills her up, groaning "Fukkin slut!" Over and over. Whether she's referring to you or herself you don't know.

"There..." her man gasps, "that's the fukkin lot!" And pulls out. She crawls up you, pausing and propping on one knee and one foot above your boobs.

"Here's my spunk!" She groans her pussy pouring out over you. She crawls up leaving a mess on your kneck before her hole is over your extended tongue. "Fukkin cumslut!" She sobs and you seal your mouth to her fucked hole, throat bobbing as you drink deeply. "Youre a slut after my own heart!" She then starts moaning when you suck her clit, grabbing her buttocks. "Fukkin get my cum as well as theirs! Ooohhh fukk!"

Shuddering she gushes more and more, grunting and shuddering on your face. Her man is there, holding her face and looking into her eyes. "Next time, you can drink my cum from her fucked hole" he tells her, promising to unload into you for her enjoyment without any consideration to you. You feel her clenching and writhe at that thought.

She dismounts you and playfully kisses you before they withdraw. The game has moved on since your dalliance with the loosing couple. There's 3 women and 4 men left. The Queen has stepped in to help with numbers. The man behind her is gripping her huge buttocks, pumping steadily.

"Youre a big boy!" She purrs, winking at you, "but my old man is fucking enormous. I bet you're eyeing up my arsehole aren't you?"

"Fuck!" The man swears, "you slut. I'm usually too big for women to want anal!"

"Ive seen your wife. Shes petite and skinny. Im surprised she takes you in her cunt! Try my arse for size...I can fukkin take it!"

Without further ado he draws out, repositioning, then presses home. "Fuck... who cum in your butt?" He groans.

"Can't remember!" She groans as he gets a firm rhythm going, "don't fukkin care either... oooh that's it, fuck it.... but I do remember he made me cum... see if you can match him!"

You start to reawaken, crawling over to her and asking "is this still a fuck contest? Or can anyone lend a hand?"

"I'm not participating" the Queen groans back, feeling the long cock sink deep in her arse. "I'm just here making up numbers"

You reach for her pendulous breasts, finding her nipples and pinching and pulling at them. "So if I wanna play with you, I'm not interfering?" You lean in to her, brushing your lips against her panting mouth.

"Fuck yes!" She gasps, then running her tongue up your cum streaked face. "Mmm... seems its a bit late to be asking, you thirsty slut!"

"Oh, that's from a couple that'd thrown their match" You casually comment. "She'd cum as she got spunked in. Then her man flooded her. So she fed me the lot!" By now the Queen is lapping your face like a thirsty cat.

"Fukkin slut after my own heart. I luv cum!" You pull harder on her nipples, the thick buds throbbing in your grasp, then worm your way under the big boobs and tummy till you are beneath her pussy. You soon have your fingers inside the biggest fuck hole you've explored, running your fingers along the cock in her arse, through the skin that separates.

"Not fukkin fair!" Groans the man, feeling you inside her body with him, and your breath on his balls.

"Aw stop moaning and enjoy!" You quip. "You've cum in my arse already"

"There's money at stake!" He groans.

"You play with your hole, I'll play with mine!" You giggle. "But if you do shoot, I'm sure to get to taste your load..."

"Fuck it! You pair of sluts!" He groans and jams deep. You see his balls tighten and feel his shaft twitch deep. He suddenly pulls our and sends his second jet over her bum crease, drenching her arsehole, pussy and your hand. You tilt your head, mouth open and tongue offered to the queen's holes. The cumming man takes the opportunity to stroke out his generous spurts over the arsehole, cunt and mouth all together, groaning loudly and staring at the vision of his great creamy jets soaking both of the queen's holes to pour over your tongue.

After he's pushed his dripping cock head into your mouth, he pulls back, gasping. His partner appears behind him, reaching round for his still twitching cock. She is indees petite, as the queen described. "Fucker" she chastises him, "you just couldn't help yourself, could you? You got an arse that'd take your big cock and you lost control!"

She jerks him forcefully, not letting him rest or soften. "Thats fukkin it. I'm gonna spend this week takin every cock in my arse I can. And you can just fukkin watch me!"

He groans at her ministrations "babe... you can have whoever, however... so long as I get to have your bum myself!"

"Maybe I'll only let you cum when I choose. You know I love to reach round and jerk you like it's MY cock!"

"Ooh fukkk!" He grunts as her hand becomes a blur, her second hand reaching under him to cup his balls.

"I luv making your cock shoot... like I'm directing the spurting..." she wanks him frantically. "Youre gunna cum again... I know these balls... they've got more..."

"Gawd I'm fukkin gunna... you bitch!" He grunts, grabbing the queen's big soft buttocks for stability.

You've been busy tonguing up his first load dripping from the queen's sprayed holes, when you hear his declaration. You offer your mouth hungrily, tilting your head. "Give it to me!" You cry out.

"Where shall we shoot?" The petite wife says, edging him as he groans almost pleading for a second release.

"Cum in my cunt!" Yells the Queen.

"Eny... meany... miny...." his playful partner laughs. Then he roars with release as the second load in nearly as many minutes starts shooting.

The hot cream splashes the offered pussy, no chance of being allowed to enter. The wife switches aim. She's groaning with her own lust as she shoots ropes of hot sperm at your face, before pressing behind him, nudging him closer so the jets coat your tongue to flow into your mouth. "Take it!" She gasps, her eyes blazing, as she expertly milks her man into your passive mouth.

Knowing she's into the visual of what she's done, you let his seed bubble in your mouth as she keeps him shooting a surprising amount. She presses his bulging cock head against the queen's clit for his last jets. "Fukkin slut" she smiles at you whilst you play with your mouthful for her. "You can suck him off tomorrow whilst your man teaches my arsehole to take load after load!"

She leans in to kiss you, but you immediately swallow theatrically, and smiling show her you've consumed the lot. "Bitch!" She giggles, "you know the rule. You owe me two loads from your cock, now!"

"You've seen how he can fuck and shoot!" You retort, "I'm gonna make you take him in every hole, just like I did!"

"He's fukkin welcome!" She smirks and they both leave, wading away. You see me and the Queen, both of us cuddle in beside you as the last of the fucking round the podium runs its course.

"We're gonna be busy this week!" You smile at me, slipping your hand over my well drained cock.

"You've made a big impression!" Smiles the Queen.

One couple fucking reaches a climax. The man is using the woman hard as she's clearly on the brink, intent on pushing her into orgasm. She shudders and yells out her pleasure. Her rippling pussy walls must have been too much for the man to bear. He pulls out of the spasming woman, but just too late. His cock trembles in the cleft of her twitching buttocks and suddenly lurches, sending a big arc of sperm fountaining up over her. He grunts and keeps spurting over the shuddering woman, drenching her in ropes of pearly white cream as she gasps out her orgasm.

"Wow!" You marvel at the volume this man produces. He's a generous cummer. Seeing you're clearly pondering his output, the Queen slips a hand to fondle your still slippery pussy.

"In case you're wondering, he shot his first load inside you..." she purrs, casting you a glance.

You look across to me "I wanna see if I can take all that in my mouth..." you smile.

My hand massages your sperm slick breasts. "I wanna see you try!" I smile back, giving your slippery nipple a tug.

The last couple remaining have stopped. He's pulled out of her. Their partner's come over to congratulate them on their winning.

The Queen calls for a count of who of each gender eliminated the most opposition players. Tally has been kept by her attentive husband monitoring the CCTV aimed at the podium where we lie, and the action has all taken place.

The petite youngster comes wading back to the dias once her name was called. She'd cum and been eliminated, but not before her hole had claimed four men's loads.

A well endowed male is summoned, having been named as responsible for making four women climax before he lost out.

"A thousand dollars for each of these four fuckers!" The Queen announces, to cheers and applause. "But, we haven't quite got to know whose the best at making people orgasm, do we? Each of our high scorers have scored four each... who want to know who's truly the best at giving pleasure?" The crowd roars.

"Then I propose a game of two halves! Firstly we have two fuckers here who won by not cumming. They're well overdue some release. I think their pleasure comes first. So, our two high scorers can finish them off!" Cheers again.

"Then, once they've dealt with their last standing contestant, they can immediately set to work on the other high scorer... which gives them a temporary advantage of two on one. First of our high scorers to cum loses!" The crowd roars in approval.

"Any technique, any hole, no holds barred!" The Queen shouts. Jeanie here will help me judge. We'll not rely on cameras, each coupling will have one of us to judge, blow your blow"

The Queen arranges the contestants, pairing the male high scorer with the female long laster, and vice versa. "Now, either the long lasters have just been lucky not getting a too arousing partner at each change... or they're very good at self control... or by now they're very much ready to explode. Now though, you don't have any compulsion of prizes to go for, theyre safely yours, so you don't need to resist the urge to let go!"

The couples arrange themselves ready for the start signal. You crawl over to the one pair. It's the long lasting man, pushed on to his back on the mat, whilst the high scoring petite girl climbs up on him. You scoop his slick erect cock and aim it upwards. She giggles and upend her pussy just above the throbbing purple dome of his cock head. Her pussy immediately drools out a mix of her previous victim's sperm, straight over his cock head and your fingers. The man groans. "This cunt is made for men to spunk into!" She smirks, as your fingers spread her gift all over his already wet shaft, "so just go ahead and flood me!"

You look accross at the other pair. The long lasting woman is on her back, with the Queen holding her pussy wide spread for the high scoring man to run his cock up and down the furrow. She is also seeping fresh sperm. The Queen looks at you "this is gonna be a very sloppy fuck-off!" She lifts her eyebrows at you "Ready? Count down with me!"

"3...2...1.... Fuck!" You both shout. There's immediately a squelching slap of bodies as both cocks sink home to the balls in a single stroke. All four groan loud.

"Aww your cunt's fukkin fantastic!" the man lay beside you moans.

"Thats why men can't help but shoot into it!" The petite girl retorts, cockily, rising and dropping, slipping her cum slick inside muscles up and down his length. The man reaches up and grasps her hips, bucking up in sync with her strokes. She looks accross at the other couple, knowing that if the long lasting woman succumbs, she'll get two cocks working her over. Meanwhile if she can finish her fuck, she can double up on her opponent, which will aid her chances.

She redoubles her efforts, using her creamy cock sleeve to wank the shaft of the man beneath her with long fierce strokes, designed to make him succumb and erupt. Her partner is looking over you at the action, and so is his.

"Thats it baby" the petite girl's man encourages, "fuck him like you do when you go all-out to finish me off inside you!"

The long lasting man's wife drapes her hanging breasts on your shoulder as she leans In to speak to her man. "Darling, you held out for the cash prize. I'm proud of you... now you deserve to cum. Do it. Let me watch you... Give this little slut a cuntful!" She slips her hand round the cock shaft of the man beside her. "You know that'll mean you owe me a load in return, right?"

"It'll have to be tomorrow... right now I'm just too turned on watching... aaahh that's it... stroke me to the sight of my slut getting your man's load..."

"Fuck I'm getting close!" The long laster seems enthusiastic to fulfill his wife's instructions.

"Just a moment more, darling... I'm enjoying stroking this kinky wife watcher. I'm gunna make him cum on his little slut!"

5080
5080
86 Followers