The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen has parted the competing couple and with no regard for her role of judge and co-ordinator, is herself tonguing the slippery cock before it relaxes and will no doubt then set about the main course of the fucked pussy of the petite girl.

"I'm done for today. Take me to bed?" You say to me, in a lowered voice, keeping our thoughts between us.

"Gladly. I'm fucked out and need to recharge" I reply, embracing you.

"Indeed. Tomorrow will be a busy day. I've offered myself for free use to all the guests... and you'll be called upon to start paying the ladies back for all the spunk their men pumped into me!"

We slip off the dais and wade through the water toward a gap between two swapping couples busy fucking. Your hand finds mine, your fingers curling between mine.

"Love you!" You wink at me.

"And I love you" I respond, sincerely.