The Resort - Day 01 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The petite girl is desperately trying to milk the cock into her cunt. She's breathing hard, from the pummeling she's giving herself. She looks at you, a pleading appeal that tells you she wants you to intervene. You realize that getting cummed in whilst the cummers wife wanks her boyfriend into hosing her with her lovers lustful praise will finish her off too.

You take a moment to weigh up the rules. It's about the first high scorer to cum losing... but the players are restricted to only those four. You turn on your knees and find the petite girl's man being wanked fast. He's gasping and his thick cock is drooling precum. You see his balls tighten.

Without a second thought you shove your mouth over his cock head, slithering your tongue fast on the underside of his cock head, your hand coming up to knead those tightened balls. You've interceded at the perfect moment.

Instantly he roars and his cock swells and flexes, gushing big jets of hot man cream. Your cheeks fill with the load designed to interfere from the sidelines.

"Bitch!" The stroking wife casts at you, and keeps working the shaft that's shooting into your mouth. You gulp down the first three jets, to keep on top of his output. But mis-timed with the stroking, catch another hefty spurt mid way through gulping down your big mouthful. Spilling from you corners of your mouth, you relinquish control of the cock to surrender to the woman pumping out the load, letting her hose your face and tongue.

"Fukkin cum in my slutty CUNT you BASTARD!" You hear the petite wife yell from behind you, even as her husband splashes two more ropes over your boobs under the direction of the woman. You swiftly spin on your knees to get a closer look as the man shoves up and pulls the petite girl down tight and grunts.

Behind you, you feel the continued jets of cum splash your bum crease and arsehole. You push the girl off, shouting "show me!"

The long lasting male's cock slides out of the petite girl's hole as she lifts quickly up. The abandoned man yells "Bitch!" As he does his cock, throbbing on his stomach, soaked in the sperm flooding the petite girl's previous victim's, gives a fierce jerk and a big gush of sperm coats his chest.

"Yes!" You declare, grabbing for the cock immediately. Aiming him back for the spread hole above him, you stroke his second gush over her already cummy labia. She immediately sleeves herself back on to the shooting fuck-muscle, looking up at her panting boyfriend, deep into his eyes as another man's cock floods her depths before his eyes.

You kiss her in congratulation as the man beneath her slows from roaring and bucking to gasping and shuddering. "Sorry to intrude" you explain, reaching beneath her arse to fondle his balls so she gets every drop, "the amount of cum you were already dripping, I'd never have known if it was his!"

She smiles at you and rolls off, scrambling to get involved in the next fuck. The high scoring male, her ultimate opponent in this game is thrusting into the long lasting woman, who's on her back. He has her spread and tilted so his cock head massages her g spot with every thrust. She's gasping loud, sobbing for him to give it her harder, to fuck her messy cum hole, to give her the hot spunk her body needs... a near orgasmic tide of dirty talk to egg him on, knowing her body will erupt as soon as he does.

Petite straddles her head. Looking at the man, she spreads her labia and clenches, to release a deluge of sperm over the gasping woman's face. "Take all my spunk, you thirsty cumslut!" She declares, her skilled vaginal muscles showing their abilities as she squirts hot male cream in pulses.

Drenched, spluttering and bubbling instead of groaning and swearing, the long lasting woman simply shudders and arches in a massive orgasm, triggered by being treated as a second hand cum dump for all to see.

"She's cumming!" The Queen declares, quite unnecessarily.

The man is groaning as he grips the woman's thighs and holds himself deep. Stilling his shaft for her to see out her orgasm.

Petite can see her epic orgasm is taking its toll on him. She leans forward, over the woman. Reaching in, she grasps the base of his shaft and yanking him out, shoves her mouth over him till her nose hits his groin. She purrs to vibrate her throat on his cock head, then pulls off, drooling.

"I love to taste a cock strait from a spunk filled slut's cunt!" She chirps, stroking him. But my cunt's sluttier. Let's get fucking... afterwards you wife" she nods to the onlooking curvy woman, "... can clean us both up!"

The petite must know something, as the curvy partner of male high scorer is suddenly excited and starts pulling on her big swinging breasts, her hands barely covering the saucer like areolae. Her man grabs petite girl and pulling her around pushes her into doggy position. Half across the woman he's just fucked.

"Have my arse if you like!" Petite giggles, "it's even tighter than my cum-claiming cunt!"

"SLUT!" He grunts. Without ceremony he lines up his slippery throbbing cock with her well fucked pussy and sinks in to his balls, making her groan.

His curvy partner gasps in response to his juicy thrust into another woman. Putting one foot out of the water on to the central dais, she reaches from her breasts to play with her pussy as she watches intently. "Take my man's cock you little bitch... I'm gonna lick you into cummin a second time just as soon as he's made you cum!" She sobs, pushing two fingers into her own pussy. "And whilst I'm licking your cunt... I'm gonna put my husband's cock in your arse and he's gunna fukkin cum in it!"

The petite girl groans at the thought as the tick shaft stretches her well fucked hole, the angle ensuring the broad cock head massages her g spot. Her new fucker definitely knows his way around a lady's internal anatomy. Short deep thrusts keep his cock head focused on her pleasure giving core.

"You love playing with both partners, don't you?" The chubby slut wife of the high scoring man realizes, teasing the high scoring petite girl with words. Not touching, so not technically interfering in the fucking contest, but clearly intent on helping her man whilst pushing the mental buttons of the woman he's trying to make cum. "You especially like the woman to suck and lick that cock-draining cunt you're so proud of, don't you? Well I love well-fucked women... they taste even better when they have a creamy filling..."

The petite girl shudders under the cock strokes, gasping at the idea of what's to come to her. Chubby girl pulls out her fingers and sucks on them for effect.

Queen looks to you, unsure if this is within the spirit if sportsmanship. Smiling you reach for Petite girl's man. He too gets excited at his girl getting fucked. "You came a lot last time..." you purr at him, fondling his big balls, pressing your body against his side.

"I cum a lot" he gasps as you run your hand up his shaft, encouraging it to swell to full stiffness. "My first load was bigger. That went in your cunt!"

"Oh yes... you did indeed!" You reply, now stroking him firmly. "Then you filled my mouth... and still managed to soak my arse."

"I wanna give you a full load IN your arse someday this week!" He chimes back pulling on your nipple as you wank his thickness.

"That can be arranged... if you do me a favour!" You look at him. "See the woman watching her man fuck your partner? She needs distracting from trying to dirty talk your girl into loosing"

"Fuck, yes... I see her!" He looks over.

"Put an end to her interfering... with this!" You squeeze his shaft. "Your and her partners are fucking after all... youre entitled to" you smirk. "Do that... and then I think its only fair you get to fuck my last hole... just to see if it can take all of one of your huge loads from these big balls!"

He immediately breaks from you and scrambles over to where the chubby wife is. Without asking he pushes her on to her back, climbing between her thighs. "Thats my girl your man's fucking!" He explains.

"Oh? Well in that case..." she opens her legs and reaching down spreads her meaty pussy lips, exposing the wet pink depths. "You better cum on in!"

He sinks in deep in one steady plunge that makes her moan. Once those large egg-sized balls are pressed against her bum, she turns to her teasing again. Lay beside the long lasting woman who's pinned under the fornicating contestants, she's close to petite woman to be seen by her. "Thats it!" Chubby wife announces. "Fuck me like my man is fucking your slut!" She declares loudly.

Seeing petite girl's gaze lift, she groans more "Think you can get my man to shoot for you? Well I'm pretty sure your man's gonna fill me more than your little body can take!"

The petite girl is taking a skilled shafting, the cock in her working beautiful to accurately stimulate her core. Her eyes are locked on the woman taunting her. "Fuck...!" She gasps, clearly aroused by the sight of the swap beside her.

You decide to intervene to stop the ongoing trouble. Leaning over the chubby woman's face, you smile down at her from above. "He came in me earlier, and just filled my mouth..." you kiss her. Her gasping lips nuzzle yours. Now it's her turn! "I let some of it drip down me... " you crawl forwards a but, to drape your slippery boobs over her face, she licks and sucks your breasts as her broad frame is shunted by the man in her. You look upon her breasts, wallowing up and down with the rhythm.

"Couse I got cummed-in a lot...more than the woman your man is fucking...!" You groan, before sliding down her further till your sat over her face, your own head overlooking where her chubby pussy is being pounded. '"That's it...' you encourage him, 'use her for yourself... her man's holding back as best he can... but you don't have to!"

"Mmmmmff!" You hear her groaning into your sopping folds as she buries her tongue into you to feast of your cummy treats. The taste of sperm from her man and more, still plentiful within your deep hole, coupled with your own flow, is clearly her biggest turn on. She's feasting like someone who's dying of thirst. Her belly trembles and you see her labia visibly spasm.

"Fuck... She's cummin!" The big balled fucker groans. You bring your hands to the action, strumming her clit with one, and cupping those generous balls with the other. She's moaning into your hole, slobbering and slurping while shaking with her extacy.

"Fuck her hard! Fukkin shoot in her whenever you want!" You call to him, fondling is balls.

"FUCK...!" The petite woman groans.

"Jeez... you bitch!" The high scoring man grunts. Both are on the edge... driven wild at the sight.

Suddenly you feel the invasion of thick fuck muscle pushing past her tongue and ploughing deep into you. "Mmm!" You respond, to make sure the man who was helping himself was welcome. However, your user slides his hands rearward on your ass cheeks and presses both thumbs into you one above and one below the shaft filling you. The then pulls your stretched hole wide. "Fuukkk!" You grunt at the dirty misuse.

You realize the purpose when your pussy gives a loud gurgle and you feel a rush of well buried cum surge downward. The woman beneath you shudder again as her mouth goes wild beneath you.

"That's it!" You hear me directing from behind you, "drink all you want of my cumslut's prize. Yes! It's running down my balls, get tonguing them!" I groan. Your head turns over your shoulder as you realize it's me, your own lover, who's using a cock to pries your vaginal walls apart, and thumbs to hold your entrance open.

"Uuuggghhh you thirsty fukkin slut!" I groan, holding still in you as you hear gasping and swallowing from the rubenesque woman. She clearly can't stop trembling with pleasure at being made to consume the blend of numerous men's sperm from the sluttiest cunt of the day.

"Fuck... her hole won't stop clenching!" The man fucking her gasps, hardly able to trust fast, despite having cum only a few minutes ago. You keep your fingers swirling on her bulging clit with one hand, whilst you work your fingers of the other hand over those incredible big balls, aiming to mimic the actions of the Queen in coaxing forth an unstoppable male orgasm.

"She's a cumslut..." you gasp, looking up at him, "she's cummin cos she's drinking every drop of spunk from my cunt she can get. You don't need to last to please her... you just need to give her one of your epic loads!"

Beside us four, the main contest is reaching a finale. You can see the fucked long lasting woman has managed to crawl out from under the petite high scoring woman, who is looking accross at our playtime as the husband of the chubby woman beneath you works his cock in the dripping tunnel of the petite from behind. He has a finger in her arsehole trying to steady her so he can work his cock head on her g spot. It doesn't stop her slamming her round butt backwards at him to work her vaginal muscles fully up and down his throbbing shaft. You can see the sperm of her previous conquests coating his fuck muscle as it appears and dissappears between her frothing labia. She's resorting to dirty talk.

"Do it! Shoot your load into me... every creamy drop. Then I'll let you watch me do what that Jeanie's doing... you can be the one to hold my hole open for your thirsty wife to drink from!"

He replies "cum on me first and you can have my spunk in you... just like your boyfriends gonna do to my wife!"

"He fukkin cums like a fire hose! If she loves sperm she's gunna get a lot! Just jizz into me and you can go watch!"

I feel the chubby woman bring her fingers up to to your hole, pushing them in with my embedded shaft, whilst tonguing up my balls and shaft to your clit in frantic sweeps. I take the opportunity to push a finger into your puckered rosebud to feel the slickness of your bumhole. You moan at the added attention of her and me, your body writhing back on the cock and fingers stretching your well used fuck tunnel. Periodically the fingers of one hand then the other are pulled away, as she sucks them, then slips them back.

"Oooh fukkin hell, Jeanie!" You hear me grunting "your cunts amazing. I'm deep in you, but shes got two fingers of each hand in there with me!"

"Oooh you fuckers!" You gasp, your body reacting to the action "it's gunna take 2 cocks at a time to fill me soon!"

"Oooh you fukkin beautiful cumslut!" I grunt. I'm not moving but the two fingers each side are pumping in and out, stroking my shaft simultaneously as I hold myself deep. "She's trying to wank me into your hole!"

"Dont cum in me!" You call out, "it's time you started cumming in other women!"

"I fukkin will, then!" I grunt, pushing another finger into your ass and pinning you down so your stomach squashes on her huge spilling breasts. I start bucking my cock into your overfilled hole, sandwiched between fingers on each side and your soft velvety sleeve above and below. It's a novel sensation and one that drives us both wild. "Uuugh, your stretched out cum hole is a better fuck than ever!"

"You pair are fucking gunna make me gush!" You shudder, staring into the eyes of the man plundering the chubby wife's pussy below you. He growls with lust and starts fucking at top speed.

"Fuck's sake, I gotta cum!" He moans back.

"Me first!" I announce, yanking free of your pussy and plunging my twitching shaft into the mouth of the chubby woman beneath. "FUUUKKK UuuuUUUURGH!" You hear me roar.

I might not have as much sperm to shoot after recent events, but it doesn't stop me orgasming hard. Surprised, the chubby woman isn't prepared so chokes on my sudden invasion of her mouth and immediate blast of cum hitting the back of her throat. She coughs and splutters, pinned beneath both of us. However she's in no way offended or put off. In fact, on the contrary, being used as a cum hole makes her instantly explode, shuddering and bucking on the cock in her cunt.

Out of control, she jams her 4 fingers into you hard and deep, hanging on to you as she spasms. That connection to her extacy triggers yours. "CUMMINNN! Aaaaggghh!" You scream and your opened pussy unleashes a spray of squirting directly over her face and my cock, utterly flooding her mouth, even as she's fighting for air against my creamy pulses. I mercifully pull out. My cock bobs free, sending another bolt over her juice washed face, before I grab my shaft and stroke my remaining jets towards her rippling tits.

Somewhere in your swamped senses, you feel the huge balls in your grasp tense up. "GNNNNN!" He grunts, grabbing your head and shoving you down toward where his sunken shaft is flexing between the chubby woman's thick cunt lips. His balls lurch and you know her hole is taking the biggest flood of her life.

Chubby is beside herself, subjected to three peoples orgasms almost simultaneously. Pushing you down has caused your bum to rise, exposing the scene at chubby face to the couple trying to outlast each other beside you. They groan in unison at the sight of her failing to cope with my cock cumming in her mouth, whilst your gushing jets shoot over her face forcefully.

Meanwhile, three cum spurts in, the chubby woman's pussy is already full to the brim. The seal of her labia breaks and hot spunk sprays her fucker's groin and your fingers. He pulls back, half out, to pump another of his trademark massive jets into the space left by his bucking cock. Next he pulls out, his cock ultra rigid, lurching untouched, to send its next tirade toward your face.

Still in the throes of your orgasmic high, you grab the thick chart and stroke firmly. Released from being pinned, you lift to your elbows. Now in control of him, you take the next jet between your dangling boobs, webbing them together to drip on to her trembling soft stomach, before steering his cock head toward her clit and leaking cunt. In two more generous spurts, her furrow is a flooded mess and her labia are disappearing from view under a white blanket of thick cum-cream.

Chubby woman has swallowed what she could and is now screaming in a huge multiple orgasm, which you protract by directing powerful jets of sperm directly onto her clit, knowing the cum-lust of the chubby woman, coupled with the sensation on her pleasure bud will keep her going on and on. Perhaps her long lasting husband doesn't shoot so often, causing his wife to have this kink?

Recalling them you look across beside us, to check on the contest. Both are staring with glazing eyes, slamming their bodies together as they drink in the graphic scene.

For the petite woman, the sight of you looking at her, face and boobs drenched anew in her boyfriends excessive load, whilst milking him all over the chubby woman's fucked hole is simply too much. The long lasting man has hit visual overload from watching is wife getting flooded at both ends beyond her wildest dreams and cumming more than he's ever seen.

They immediately both yell out uncontrollably and shudder against the other. Neither relinquishes their gaze on the tableau beside them as they explode violently, wallowing in the ecstasy created by the other, whilst absorbed in their desires of seeing their partner's cumming hard.

Our impromptu foursome is winding itself down into a panting, cum soaked mess as the competition fuck is at its climactic peak. "A dead heat!" The Queen yells, throwing her arms into the air, causing her huge sagging breasts to jiggle.

I fall back on my knees and you crawl off the pile to join me. You fondle my wet shaft. My hand brushes your cheek and lips, wiping some of the sperm and running down to massage the covering into your breasts. We close for a kiss, our tenderness reuniting our bond when our sexually drained bodies couldn't attempt our usual physical reunion.

We cast a look at those on the podium with us in the centre of the pool. The big cumming man has stepped back gasping, the chubby woman's hands are scooping up his split sperm from her loins and is feeding it to herself, eyes closed, 'mmmm-ing' as she might when she consumes her favorite treat.