The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Swingers second day at a no-holds barred resort.
9.6k words
4.53
12.3k
11

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
85 Followers

"FUUUKKK I gotta fukkin cum!" The male shout suddenly wakes me.

My eyes spring open and in a moment I'm snatched from my slumber. I lift my head to see you knelt on the bed, ass high and your head gripped by the man fucking your mouth and throat. You're holding his hips to steady yourself as he goes crazy, driving himself toward orgasm, careless of your comfort.

I see he's wearing a staff shirt, branded to the hotel. There's a trolley with breakfast and coffee beside him.

I crawl in behind you, having woken with a hard on. Perhaps I'd heard you sucking cock in my subconscious? Before I can line my cock head up with your pussy opening, the room service guy grunts. He releases your head so you can choose how deep he cums, or indeed if you dont want his cum in your mouth. Courteous of him, but he doesnt know you! You respond with an "Mmmmm!" of encouragement working your mouth on him whilst he tumbles over the edge. As his cock twitches between your lips, you keep nodding your head, wanking him firmly and expertly with your lips and tongue.

"Gnnnnnh!" He let's go his load. Your 'Mmm' sound becomes a gurgle of success, as he pumps his seed into your mouth. You work his cock skillfully, hands free, lips and tongue coaxing, your cheeks swelling as his jets of sperm shoot, till a trickle appears from the corner of your mouth.

Milked, he breaks free, panting. You nod to the door and he pulls up his shorts and immediately retires as directed, shaking his head to clear it. You feel me running my cock head against your pussy folds and with a squeak scamper off the bed, tits jiggling as you turn. Standing naked and smiling, you open your mouth to show off that it's full with a deep pool of fresh, warm, virile sperm. I know you're taunting me to fuck your cummy mouth myself.

I growl at your flaunting and start to clamber off the bed to grab you. You close your mouth, tilt your head and before I get to you, you swallow theatrically.

I grab you, my hard cock butting on your soft stomach. "What was that all about?" I ask.

"Oh I wanted to give him a tip for bringing breakfast up...and... I wanted an appetizer!"

"Slut!" I laugh, approving.

"Fucking dirty cumslut, if you please!" You refer to your self given full title. You feel me groping between us to find your furrow. "Hoi!" You wriggle free.

"You don't think I'm gonna watch another man cum in your mouth and not need to fuck you, do you?"

You move to the breakfast trolley and start pouring the coffee. "For one... get used to it. Whilst I'm here I'm gonna do whatever, whenever, my slutty mood takes me". You pass me a cup. "Secondly... you can't fuck me today. I promised to be available for anyone, male or female, to enjoy. I expect That's gonna keep me busy". Picking up your cup, you sit down, "And thirdly.... you gotta fuck your way through all those ladies who's men spunked me yesterday at the introduction gang bang... over the next few days you've got a lot on. That's plenty of cumming for you to be getting on with!"

"Are you saying we can't fuck?" I sit down opposite, pouting.

"No, just you gotta be careful with your loads. You can have me some times... just not all the time." You smile, sipping. "But it's sweet you just want slutty little me!"

You pick up the remote, flicking on the TV. The in-house messaging service shows we have several messages, no doubt from other guest couples inspired to reach out to us. You press to open the first. It's the chubby woman and her partner we played with yesterday, requesting a foursome.

"Her man lasts too long, not good if we gotta cover ground. I'd end up sore unless I was lubed a lot, and i expect to be busy today" You muse, "plus, we both came in her mouth yesterday. She's had some cum from you" you dismiss and move to the next.

The next message is from the other couple in the final contest of yesterday's games - the petite girl and her man. "He's fukkin sexy" You smirk, but shes not easy to make cum"

"You know I prefer curvier girls" I toss into the discussion.

The third video message is more eye-catching. It opens with an uploaded phone video. It was shot last night, in a room much like ours. The screen shows a close up of two pussies, end to end, joined with what's likely to be a double ended dildo embedded in both. It pans up the body of the dusky tanned, curvier one of the two ladies, past a tattooed pussy mound where the elaborate swirling script of the design announces "fuck hole". The camera pans over the broad hips and a soft stomach of a very heavy-built woman. The camera lingers on her big, deeply tanned, natural boobs, spilt toward her arm pits, which wobble as she writhes on her back. Her nipples are pierced, her areolae very large and dark.

The camera pans to her face, round and black hired, which is gasping with pleasure as the woman fucks, and is being fucked by, the other female sharing the double ended toy. A male voice behind the camera says "You love fucking a new woman like this, don't you?"

"Uuugh, fuck, yes!" Comes her reply.

"I'm recording this for that cumslut who was gang banged yesterday... and her man. You want to fuck with her like this don't you?"

"You've had her... I want my turn with her!" She proclaims her lust.

"What about her partner? Is he welcome to you?"

"Ahhh...!" She groans out her rising pleasure, distracted by the action.

"Answer... or I'll tell the staff all to stop..." he warns her.

"Oh fuck... of course he can fukkin have me! Nobody fukkin stop... I'm gunna cum!"

The camera moves to display the full coupling happening. Presumably the filming is controlled by her partner. There on the bed is one of the reception girls, speared on the other end of the double toy, striving to force the last couple of inches into either the female guest or herself.

"That's it. There's a big tip for you if you can get your pussy lips to kiss. More if you can grind your clit on hers!" The man encourages her.

"That skinny young girl probably isn't deep enough inside..." you muse, eyes on the screen, assessing the potential.

"I reckon you could take more than her. You'd manage it..." I chuckle, watching.

The camera swings left and right. Kneeling to either side of her upper body is a young male... the other staff he referred to. You recognize one of the guys as the room service lad you just sucked off for amusement. The other you think you recall seeing serving in the bar. Both are naked, their cocks in the hands of the cameraman's curvy wife. They groan as she speeds up her double stroking, her urgency increased by her rising excitement, itself caused by the girl grinding herself harder, in order to claim her incentive.

"Try to cum when she does. Manage that and tomorrow night you can fuck her." The man instructs, offering his wife without reference to her. He knows she'd welcome these youths with open arms... and legs.

The video has clearly been started at the point of the tableau reaching its crescendo. Its not been much more than a minute before it all reaches a finale. The girl doesn't accomplish her task before the big wife starts arching and shuddering, her moans starting to climb to a peak. "She's cumming, lads!" The man says from behind the lens.

The woman is trying to stroke both men faster in her urgency, but her efforts loose synchronicity in the moment. They each grab their own cocks and frantically try to hasten their own ejaculation, in order to win their promised reward.

"FUUUKKK... I'm gunna..." The woman cries out.

"Go for her tits boys!" The man calls, "one each!" Both men scoop up a large, fluid bulge of breast, each large tit much bigger than their spare hands, as they wank themselves in a frenzy, pointing themselves toward their respective broad nipple.

One, then the other starts grunting, even as their subject tenses and trembles, opening her mouth to begin emitting her loud climax announcement.

The camera focuses on her top half, as she wails in a vocal climax. One man grunts and starts spraying ropes of hot white lust over her dark boob. The colour of her deep tan contrasts with the creamy offering. At the other side, the second youth surrenders his sperm over the other breast. "Fuck yes!" The husband cheers them on, excited to see the scene playing out as he hoped.

The video hits its maximum file size and suddenly cuts out, even as the breasts are covering nicely under their donors tributes and the woman is in the midst of her rapturous ecstasy.

We look at each other. We both note the other has set down their cup and begun playing with themselves instinctively.

"Well, I want that dark curvy woman!" I say, running my fingers up and down my shaft, "but you didn't get a look at him, though - he didn't feature in the video"

"I don't need to! He's a dirty, kinky bastard, like you - that'll do for me!" You smile, drawing your fingers from under the table and slipping them in your mouth for a taste of yourself. "You wanna see me fuck her with that double ended toy don't you?"

"Of course. You'd do it better than that young girl did! You've got a greedy fuck hole!"

"Stop that" You nod toward my fondling hand. I release my hard cock petulantly and reach for my coffee.

"We gonna swap partners with them though? after you to ladies have fucked each other?"

"Yep... or maybe we do it after you boys have fucked us... that'd get me stretched and creamy for that toy. Imagine... my pussy full of his cum, inching along that toy towards where her full pussy is seeping yours? Then see our seeping holes squash together, mingling each other's partner's spunk? That'd help you men get aroused to go again after spunking into us, wouldn't it?" You muse.

"Fuck, yes!" My eyes light up, "we could enjoy your mouths whilst you do each other!"

"I'll fukkin drink your spunk whilst I fuck his missus stupid!" Your eyes blaze fire.

"Fucking dirty cumslut!" I admire your enthusiasm. "Imagine if you squirt? A big gushing fountain up over her!"

"One problem, the video didn't give any room number or names" you realize.

I catch on to a solution. "Simple. Call room service to fetch the trolley after breakfast. The lad you sucked off is on duty this morning. He was in their room last night and likely going back later with his mate to fuck her. He'll know where they are. Then you can reply!"

"Yes! Then we'll tell them to meet us down at the pool. I can start on my tan till they come down to join us!"

"Let's eat... we're gonna need the energy!"

We stroll down out the lift lobby and on to the pool patio.

Both of us are wearing swimwear. According to the hotel rules, nudity isn't allowed in common areas indoors. You have a theory it's because guests are so frequently fucking that it might lead to wet cocks or leaking pussies leaving stains on the seating or carpets.

You couldn't find your last outfit from yesterday, lost in a flurry of sexual activity, so you've picked something else rom your plentiful supply. This time you wear a incredibly tiny black bikini. The bottoms tie with strings on your hips. There's nothing to cover your bum, but a string. The front patch is barely wide enough to cover your labia, and I suspect if today goes anything like yesterday, it won't by the time you put them on for the return journey. The top half is like the bottom, only just covering your nipples, providing you don't turn or bend. You're also wearing your round blue half mirror shades.

We walk past a few couples on large, elegant Mandalay beds. There's one couple in a 69, and another swapping, the men standing side by side, both pumping into a moaning woman doggy style.

Finding a spot that's central, you drop your bag. You pull out a couple of towels and sun cream. Leaning down to do so has caused your breasts to escape the pathetic efforts of the costume. Casually, you pull off your tiny top, lie back and upend the sun cream and squirt it over yourself. You look round, scanning the others lounging about to see if your suggestive behavior has caught any attention. You sit up and begin spreading the white cream over your breasts and stomach. I saw you apply before we left the room, so I know you're just playing up to any audience. It's unlikely if there's actual fucking going on nearby for people to watch.

Looking up at me, you utter "strip!". I shrug and pull down my skip briefs, setting my half-hard cock free.

"You've still got your bottoms on!" I mutter, laying beside you on the double sunbed.

"That's cos I dot wanna get my pussy lips sun burnt!" You retort. "They're gonna be tender by the time today's done. The last thing I want is the holiday spoiled by not being able to fuck!"

"You didn't worry about that yesterday" I reply. "You spent a couple of hours of it naked and fucking all comers!"

"Ha! Did you see how much cum I had down there? I was the centre of a 20-odd man gang bang... fucking bareback an all. You saw how I was drenched down there. Sun cream would have been rubbed off by numerous cocks... that and the sheer amount spurted in or on me would have washed it away!"

"Fukkin hottest thing I ever saw!" I reflect. You see my shaft rising as I picture key moments.

"Dunno how long we'll be waiting around before there's any action today. You put sun cream on your cock and balls?"

"Errm... I hadn't thought I'd be naked immediately" I think aloud.

"It pays to advertise" You smirk

"And why don't you wear sun cream instead of pants, like I have to?"

"Oh very well..." you pull the strings at your hips, and cast them into your beach bag with the top. You lean back, totally naked and spread your legs and pour sun cream over your mound, then start working it over your slit. "Ooh, there's too much here..." you lift our plastered hand, "bring that cock here."

I scoot over on my knees and you reach over and smear my shaft in the surplus cream, sweeping your hand to smear it over my balls. Lazily, one handed, you casually fondle my balls and stroke my thickening shaft, till I'm breathing hard under your light touch.

"Don't you dare get carried away. Remember I'm off limits for cumming. I don't mind playing with you, but only if there's another woman on hand for you to explode in!"

"Jesus! I need to cum before too long. I've been taking those pills as you told me!"

"I don't think you'll have to wait much longer, I think we have company"

I look over to where you're facing. It takes me a moment to spot, due to your shades not showing were your eyes are pointing. The couple from the video message are strolling out. He's toned yet stockily built and equally sun bronzed. His own posing pouch is well filled, the material barely containing his equipment. But it's her that causes you to exclaim. She's wearing an identical costume to the one you had yesterday. The slingshot bikini looks even more tiny on her larger frame to yours. The straps can't cover the breadth of her areolae, which peep out each side. Her swinging boobs are beyond containment.

Arriving before us, they don't concern to find their own sun longer - she just confidently drops her beach bag at the foot of ours. Surveying us from behind her large Jackie O style sunglasses, she simply remarks "nice and hard already?" Without any other greeting.

You light a cigarette, thinking this one is being a big aloof, like she's challenging your supremacy as the super slut on the block. "Nice swimsuit. I had one like that. I lost it yesterday when I got ravished!" you remark.

"Yes. I know... this IS your swimsuit. You left it behind. Dave here decided it was rather fetching and wanted to see what I looked like in it"

You tilt your sunglasses down your nose and take a studious look at her, whilst dragging om your cigarette, "Bit of a fucking liberty!" you say, irked. "Well, what did Dave think?"

"He likes it... judging by the reaction it had on him"

"Oh?" You ask looking at him.

"When you were wearing it yesterday, I came on your tits while you still had it on" He explains. "I met you rather early on in the orgy"

"He would have preferred to fuck you while you continued to wear it" she explains, so I picked it up. I said if he organised my fantasy, I'd wear it for him. So the video you saw was what I thought up - what i wanted to be a reality- i wanted to fuck another woman with a male audience"

"That was fukkin naughty!" I enthuse.

"She loves naughty!" Dave adds, "the and the naughtier the better for her! We came for a week last year. This time she insisted on a fortnight!"

You get back to the point of her flaunting your swimsuit "that video ended rather abruptly. You were naked in the video. I presume after the staff left, you dressed up in my swimsuit for him?"

"Yes - that's why he wasn't taking part. He was saving himself for his own fantasy. I put on your outfit and pretended i was you! He likes a little role-play! He fucked my cum slippery cleavage till he sprayed me, cummin lots on, my face, neck and adding more to my tits. He made me sleep wearing the costume, covered in sperm. Twice he woke me in the night, playing with me, then fucking me, cumming deep inside both times, calling me by your name!"

"Wow" I comment, "Jeanie here won't let me cum with her this morning... she says I gotta cum in other women!"

"Is that cos you gotta pay the female guests back for her borrowing their men?" The tanned broad woman says, "They have this rule here to guarantee everyone mingling and playing with everybody else. I did the same to Dave when we arrived last week. That kept him busy for the first week! So now we can share with each other a bit more again... and choose who we swap with"

"And that's us, then?" You ask.

"My fella has a major thing about tits. That's why he went for yours yesterday" she declares. "But watching the rest of the action, he did rather feel he missed out on fucking you properly..."

"So it that why you used my costume in sex games? Pretending you were me?" You cock them a look.

"We only borrowed your outfit..." she replies, pouting, "you can have it back..."

Her man reaches in from behind her to start fiddling with the knot of the costume (your costume) at the back of her neck.

"How we gonna do this?" I say eagerly.

"Well I got Jeanie's reply message, obviously. There were some very detailed and exciting ideas in that" she says. "But first, I think we should have some cocktails and a swim, maybe a bit of fun in the water to get us going?"

The knot behind her neck is loose. "I always sunbathe nude" she declares. "You want your costume back? It's stretchy but it's too small for me, really..." her man releases the ends and the slingshot bikini falls away at the front, displaying what it barely concealed. It hangs from between her legs to the floor, exposing her in all her curvy, large, soft, tanned glory.

We both drink in the sight of her nudity, realizing from how the costume didn't fall to the floor, that this outfit had no back to it, we recall that it was secured below by the plug that tucked inside the wearer's arse. She turns around, showing us her very broad, round bum, then bends forward. "Cos its a bit small, it doesn't half tug at my rosebud when the crotch is pulled aside and I'm being fucked! Will you take it from me?" She points, cheekily.

I reach forward and grabbing the hanging costume, give it a slow pull. The garment tenses and stretches, until the plug pops out with a twang. Whilst this was happening, her man sheds his tiny trunks.

"So... now we're all naked... how about some names?" Asks Dave, waving to a waiter from the pool bar. "I know yours of course" He nods to you. "Jeanie, isn't it?"

"You know it is!" the tanned, broad wife scoffs. "I let you call me by her name last night as you fucked me in her slutty costume!"

And yours is...?" He looks to me, hand extended for a shake.

5080
5080
85 Followers