The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob. Pleased to meet you" I grasp his hand. "What's your wife's name?"

"Dana... but when I'm being naughty, please call me 'Fuck Hole'!" She giggles, flaunting the tattoo on her mound. "It's his pet name for me, but he loves others to call it me when the play gets hot and horny!"

"Well, I like to be called "Cumslut!" You respond, trying to outdo this minx.

"Fucking Dirty Cumslut, to use her full title... you can use that when she's earning it - for example like she was yesterday" I elaborate.

"That's an apt nickname!" Dave coos in approval, reminded of your performance.

"You just remember to shout it out when you're cumming for her" I nod to him, "she does love to get praise for her sluttiness, in the height of her success!"

The waiter arrives. "Have you tried the cocktails?" Dave asks. "They make them with vitamins for stamina and herb infusions to increase libido. There's blends specially for men and women, balanced to enhance your playtime..."

The waiter hands out the menu cards for our perusal. There's all the popular tropical concoctions, but with different added enhancements. "I usually go for the Men's Mojito" Dave recommends, "it's designed to kick those pills you get with breakfast up an extra notch. It increases you testosterone. Meaning even faster recuperation and even bigger loads!"

Dana points to one on your card. "This one here makes a woman produce more wetness... but I like this one. It makes your blood flow increase to your erogenous zones. It makes your nipples, clit and g-spot swell more, so more pleasure. I have no issue in cumming readily, but a couple of these and I cum extra hard. I'd had a couple yesterday evening. That video... we'd not long started with the double toy when Dave began filming. That's how easily I cum with a couple of these on board... and how hard!"

We quickly agree to their recommendations and the orders are placed.

Dana stoops to her beach bag, pulling out towels. Her soft belly and huge jugs dangle tantalizingly as she does. As the towels unravel, out falls a big double ended dildo. It's red, translucent and flexible, with a broad cock head on each end, made with a pronounced ridge where they meet the shaft, which itself is thickly veined, of considerable length and girth.

You make a grab for it, examining it closely. Your fingers can't encircle it. "You brought it along, then?" You smile.

"As you requested in your message" she replies. "Actually I have a couple. That's not the one in the video. That girl we recruited looked a little too svelte, so I got out the smaller twin. Didn't want to scare her off"

"But you decided I could handle your bigger one, eh?"

"It's a bit of a beast, it's true" she smiles, fishing out her sun cream and squirts a streak across her hanging breasts. Casually, she takes a boob in both hands and smears the cream over making it glisten.

"Rather reminds me of last night!" Dave quippes to me. "I do love watching her working cum into her tits. Though it does take at least two loads to provide enough to give them big beauties enough to coat them properly."

We men both chuckle, but are focussed on Dana's two handed fondling of each immense breast. She cocks her head at us then addressing you says, "Men... they can't keep their eyes off big tits, can they? Or their hands... or their cocks, for that matter". She turns to address her husband. "There was more than two loads on these beauties at my introductory gang bang last week, wasn't there darling?" She's speaking to him, but recounting for our benefit. She turns to you and elaborates with her tale.

"Cos of my big boobs, they were all over them. Literally"

"Big? Admit it... they're utterly fucking massive!" Dave praises, proud to show off his wife, "too modest!"

"I mean, how many came inside you yesterday, Jeanie?" She ignores her man's humour.

"I lost count..." you muse, still turning the big rubber truncheon over. "It turned into a seemingly endless flow of cock shafts and gushing sperm. I was too busy cummin. I'll have to wait till the camera footage is edited..."

"On my gang bang, I would say most pulled out of me to spunk on my tits.... the dirty fuckers were fixated! I had to wrap my legs round them so they couldn't escape - and fucking demand they cum deep in me! Same with my mouth. I had to hang on to 'em to stop them pulling out to douse my tits! I mean, it's fucking flattering and pretty horny to feel these babies getting load after load, but really? Sometimes a girl needs to feel it flooding into her, eh?"

"They weren't just wet with cum cos she'd smeared it in..." Dave enthuses, "Literally every last inch of both of tits, absolutely covered in hot ropes of cum! She was too busy after a while to spread it around, but with so much shooting on to her, she didn't need to!"

Dana points at Dave's meaty cock, throbbing and engorged at the memory. "See what I mean! Fukkin men. Sometimes a girl just wants a well deserved cunt full!"

"I cum in you twice last night!" He moans, as if bemoaning being judged harshly. We both laugh at his plight.

"You see why I got that tattoo now? To try and pull men's attention down off my big 'old titties!"

"Maybe I should get "Cumslut" done on my mound!" You add.

"We've all seen you in action! You have no trouble getting your hole filled and flooded!" She laughs.

The drinks arrive. You're suck on your straw in one hand, whilst handing back her toy. "It's pretty girthy. How long is it?"

"16 inches. So a good 8 each!" She replies after quaffing a third of her drink. I've yet to use it - thought you'd be up for more of a challenge than that little girl last night."

"Jeanie can deal with her share, no bother" I say, "she's got an unbelievably stretchy hole. I've seen her take thicker and longer!"

"That'll be amazing to watch!" Dave adds.

"It'll take some lubrication" Dana adds. "So drink up, lads!" She gives you a conspiratorial wink, taking another healthy quaff of her own cocktail. We men take to drinking up, when we see her flagging down the waiter to get a second round on order.

"All this talk of past fucking is making me eager for more!" Dave decides.

"Hey. At least you got to fuck your woman in the night. Mine drained me yesterday but has made me go without since. I even watched her drink the cum out of the room service boy this morning and still she wouldn't give me any!" I complain. "Incidentally, it one of the lads who spunked your wife's tits last night"

"Actually, he's quite a quick cummer" Dana knows him. "I expect it won't take long for the pair of them to fuck me later tonight"

"I'll be straight in after!" boasts Dave. "Due to the temptation of pulling out to spray those giant titties, it's not often I get to have her cummy cunt to enjoy - I'm looking forward to getting sloppy thirds"

"Rob loves me stretched and flooded" you share. Your hand straying over your pussy to casually fondle yourself. "And being a true cum slut with a deep hole, I can get a lot"

Dave's eyes widen to hear you. "Fuck me!"

The drinks arrive. "That's why I got another round in!" Dana chuckles, "you got a greedy woman on your hands there! Drink up... we can't sit about all day waiting for them to kick in!"

"So, we're gonna fuck each other's partner's, then swap back?" He asks.

"Your'e halfway there" Dana smiles, leaning in to her husband, lowering her voice into a husky teasing tone. "Jeanie here had a little suggestion. That's why I brought that big double ender"

"So you two are gonna fuck, then we swap back?" Dave's made the wrong guess over which half of his comment was right.

"Nope!" You laugh.

"Darling" she elaborates, slipping her hand down over his shaft, "the plan is that you fuck Cumslut here, whilst Rob gets to use your Fuck Hole..." her hand travels to fondle his balls, making him gasp, "both you men get to cum your brains out, deep inside each other's sluts..."

"Aww Fuck..." Dave moans as she plays to his darkest desires.

"Indeed!" I endorse his eagerness. My hand travels down to my own hard cock. You notice me and your hand steals over to take charge, to prevent me from overdoing my self-pleasuring and loosing my pent-up load. You keep your cock-strokes incredibly slow and light.

Dana continues. "Then... when we're both warm and squishy, full of another man's sperm.. when we'll be nicely opened up and lubricated... we'll be ready to attempt..." she slowly strokes his very hard cock, making him pant, "... to see if we can take that massive red beast completely, between us..."

"Oh Gawd...!" He groans at the very thoughts she's creating, looking at you. You slip your fingers into yourself, to give him something to watch, smirking at how Dana is tormenting him.

You feel me trying to fuck up into you encircling hand for more friction. You counter my attempt by holding me tight.

"I think between us, we're the girls to pull it off..." she smiles wickedly back at you, "imagine what it would look like when our holes swallow every last inch of it... our swollen, stretched cunt lips become pressed together... a creamy kiss of our labia... drooling the cum out over each others opening... cum-swapping - cunt to cunt"

You pull your fingers from your pussy. Holding them up so Dave sees them gleaming with your wetness, you slip them in your mouth, sliding your tongue round them as you look straight at him from behind your shades. "I think we should taste each other too... Afterwards... just saying" You tease.

"Fuckin stop!" He groans aloud. There's a big bead of pre cum oozing from the of his cock. She grips him like a vice, squeezing his shaft had to prevent his imminent orgasm.

She smiles broadly at us as he yelps, the pre cum from the constricted cock oozing out into a drool that seeps over her knuckles. "Men! Ha!" She chuckles at his discomfort, him panting to restore his breathing and excitement.

"OK, everyone loves the plan of how we're gunna play" I try to broker some calm. "So let's just chill out and finish our drinks for a moment, then we'll have that dip together"

You raise your glass to Dana in salute of her "I like your style! I think I'm gonna love playing with you, you naughty Fuck Hole, you!"

In return she clinks her glass on yours smiling. "Me too, you Cumslut... me too!"

"You two are a right pair of teasing bitches!" Dave shakes his head at how our ladies have connected.

"Not quite" You correct him, taking a big draft of your second drink with one hand, whilst with the other you reach out for Dana's nearest huge breast, hefting its weight, "a tease would be to talk about it and not 'do'.... but I think you know I definitely 'do' what I intend to"

"Mmmmmm!" Dana luxuriates in your exploring what possibly might be the biggest boobs you've handled "... and now you know what's on the cards, you better get those cocktails inside you and working for all our benefit"

"Mmm" you purr in response to the passionate kiss.

Dana and Dave have been perched on the end of our sunbed, but since you've been fondling her massive hanging boobs, she's started to focus on you. You were drawn to them out of curiosity to explore such an immense pair. However, as she started enjoying your touch, you thought to see just how responsive she was to breast stimulation alone, seeing if you could push her buttons.

She'd closed her eyes and savored your manipulation, till you moved on to nipple pinching and thumbing her big erect buds. "Fuck it" She'd muttered, before leaning forward and started crawling up your legs. You hold her broad hips as she deliberately drags her hanging boobs and stomach up your own soft body, till her breasts dangle over yours. You're no slouch in the boob department, but body dwarf yours as she leans down, pressing on to you. She adjusts her legs so she's straddling you and plans her lips on yours.

Dave leans over to admire her bum, then beckons me to come see. I roll off the bed and come round.

"That big ass is made for fucking" He runs his hand over her broad, fleshy buttocks, "she can take a pounding, this one. Don't be scared of breaking her!"

"Mind if I touch?" You hear me ask.

"Be my guest" He graciously says.

Your own hands have moved from her hips to try to hold her ass, to pull her hips down on to you. You feel hands stroke over yours and realize we both have two hands in play. All 3 of us are feeling her buttocks.

"Pass the sun cream" Dave says. You hear a plastic cap click, then us men both make appreciative noises. Dana does too, into your mouth.

"Looks just like someone shot their load over your big arse, darling" and the buttocks and our hands become much slipperier. The sun cream bottle makes a spluttering sound again... clearly more applied.

"I hope you two aren't touching your cocks!" You call out.

Dave chuckles, enjoying showing off his big, beautiful wife. "Darling, tell Rob here he can rub that into you?" He asks her.

Breaking the kiss, she looks at you and says "You know he's welcome to do anything... but I wanna hear you to tell him out loud!"

You know it's all for adding to the sexual frissance, as you've already told me to fuck any woman I can. But you join in and play along.

"Lover... be so good as to play with her arse and pussy... I want her panting into my mouth!"

I run my fingers across her wide buttocks and into the valley between her cheeks, my fingertips dancing over her bum hole. She tenses, thinking I might be presumptuous and just push a finger in, but my hand slithers past and round the crease of her thighs, skirting her furrow. You feel my greasy fingers cup round to the front of her mound, where it presses on yours. She revels in the developing intimacy of my touch and gasps into your mouth as I finally stroke my fingers through her sun creamed groove, smearing the lotion into her intimate place, revealing her hole to my gaze.

"Go on" Dave instructs "push your fingers into her Fuck Hole. It's yours for the time being!"

"Awwwwhh!" She moans, forcing her tongue in your mouth just as my fingers slide into her, enjoying her husband telling another man to indulge, treating her like his property to gift to others.

Dave joins in, sliding his fingers over her buttocks, working his finger closer to her arse hole. Dana suddenly rolls to the side where I'd been lying taking you with her so you're on top. "Put your legs over mine, lover." She breathes. "It's your turn..."

In a moment, eager fingers explore your furrow, neglecting you arse cheeks, Dave has immediately started to explore your opening with his coated fingers. You're undaunted, indeed your need is climbing. "He's keen" you pant at her, then speaking up call out "Go on, you dirty bastard!" you cast back at him, "Put your fingers where you want your next load to go" you look back a her, asserting the control you have over her husband's urges. "explore the hole you wished you were fucking last night!"

"Slut!" He grunts and sinks two thick finger into your already wet pussy. You moan with relish at his forthright insertion, rearing up off Dana to push back onto them. You revel in your hole being filled, greedily sliding your wet hole down till they're as deep as they'll go.

"She likes a hard pounding. Do it hard and she'll probably cum" I suggest.

"Awww" you moan as he sets about pumping two fingers in and out.

"You like our Cumslut's pussy, darling?" Dana asks her man.

"It's fukkin deep!" He enthuses. "I can't wait to see you two fucking that toy!"

"Not till you've fucked me first!" You gasp.

I move round the front to see you and her. Dana has reached up to grasp your breasts as you fuck her man's fingers sat astride her. In return you've gripped the sides of her boobs making them bunch up, overflowing from your clutches. I push my tongue into your mouth, then encourage you. "You look incredible... cum... cum for them... show him how you clench"

You whimper back "Rub your cock on these fukkin melons! I wanna watch your cock... my cock... uuuggh... yes! Use me harder!"

Dave ups the pace of his fingers. The rhythmic slapping of his palm meeting your groin gets louder from behind you. I gladly do as asked, first steering my shaft to saw it across her lips. Her tongue is soon lathering my cock head with swirling, lapping licks. Then before I get carried away, I put an arm round you and press my cock against the offered nipples pushed up in your grasp.

You lecherously watch as my cock head smears her saliva over her thick buds. "God, I wish you could cum on them so I can spread it all over these beauties.... ohhh fukkk.... but you gotta fuck her.... aaahhh.... I'm getting close!"

"I wanna be the first to make you cum!" Dana moans, feeling your body tensing up.

"Too late!" I tell her as you start to cry out "Fuck... Fuck.... fucking FUUUKKK!" And the slapping of palm on your pussy suddenly turns to a sloppy, sodden, splashing sound, almost as loud as your shout of announcement.

"Jesus!" Dave exclaims to his wife, "she's fukkin gushing... all over your tattoo!"

"Keep pounding her!" I call out some advice on how to prolong your ecstasy. You're wailing and bucking, literally shuddering, your fingers squeezing hard into her tit flesh in your grasp.

Dave keeps your orgasm surging for a good while, till you slump face down on to Dana's big breasts, gasping for breath. With your arse higher in the air, Dave pulls his fingers free to transfer his hand to his wife's pussy mound and lips below, spreading your spilt juice over her stomach, mound and pussy. "She's cum on your Fuck Hole! Absolutely fucking drenched it!"

"That was a gush... you wait and see what happens if she properly squirts!" I tell him.

"Really? It's more? Jeez, imagine her soaking Fuck Hole's tits! She'd do the job of half a dozen men's loads!"

Dana rolls you off her. "I need to be fucked!" She declares, sternly, grabbing for my throbbing cock.

"Gimme a minute!" You plead, "Let's have that swim"

"There's a hot tub. Let's go there" I suggest. Dana is on her feet immediately. Her soft stomach, deep 'V' of her decorated mound and the insides of her thick thighs are soaked and gleaming in your orgasm. Her tits swing from her motion, nipples erect. Hands on her hips, she looks at us.

"What are you waiting for?" She turns and pads off, hips rolling and bum cheeks bouncing. Dave stands, his thick cock fully erect.

"She's fired up. Best strike whilst the woman's hot!" He says, offering his hand to you. You take it, on wobbly legs. Seeing you steadied, I follow Dana, grabbing the towels. You find your feet, with Dave bringing up the rear.

We collect at the steps into the tub. Its elegantly styled, with palm shrubs and a grotto like rockery. It's big and roomy even though there's about a dozen others already there. Some are sat relaxing, others playing. It's sunken, allowing folks to sit in or on the side.

"This is a popular spot" I say, following the broad, dark skinned nakedness of Dana, as she descends waist deep, weaving through the other occupants toward some clear space enough for us.

You're close behind me, but Dave is closer behind you. As the warm water envelops you, you feel his hands already on your arse as you thread through the other bathers toward where me and Dana have arrived. I sit to take stock of the scene.

Two men are sitting on the side. Kneeling before them are two women. Both men are moaning as they receive oral pleasure from the kneeling ladies.

Beside us a woman is also kneeling sucking a cock of a man sat on the side, but she's being fucked from behind by a man stood in the water. Another woman is beside his trio, low in the water, hands exploring where the cock and pussy meet.

Other activities are going on, judging by moans of pleasure, but these are less distinct, further beyond these larger groupings close by.