The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
86 Followers

You settle on the seat, next to me, water up to your shoulders. "I love to be surrounded in the sights and sounds of others fucking, don't you?" You ask Dana. But she's in no mood for conversation.

"I came here for foreplay, but I'm already too turned on. I need a fukkin cock in me!" She growls, and immediately starts to straddle me, her knee and thigh budging you over, as she takes position on my lap.

"Uh-oh... Fuck Hole needs feeding!" Dave chuckles. Dana's shoulders and chest are clear of the water. Presented with their excessive bounty, I immediately fill my hands with them, marveling at their size. Soon my tongue is circling the big saucer-sized areolae.

She turns to you, her eyes ablaze. "I'm gonna fuck him. Right now. And I want you to give him to me." She lifts up a bit. "You can do whatever you want with my man in a minute... Right now I want you to grab your man's hard cock and put it in my cunt!"

Dave moves in, standing over her as you reach down, grasping my shaft. You go one better than her request, as she lines up her hole. Reaching in with your other hand you feel for her opening and part her pussy. "Oh you sexy bitch" she gasps starting to press down. Dave leans in and they kiss deep as she groans into his mouth. They deeply enjoy the moment, as she takes a new cock inside her, sharing it together.

You look at me and kiss me, saying "Enjoy her, darling". Her hole has met your fingers you're still holding my cock by. You let go of me but keep your hand on her, feeling me sinking between your spread fingers as she slides down, till her groin meets mine, fully taking me to the balls.

You beckon Dave to you, as Dana grinds herself into my lap. He steps round me and his wife coupling, to come to you. Doing so, he casts a good look at the women excitedly sucking and licking the men sat on the side. They're both going full on, eyes looking up at the men to judge how their techniques and tricks are working. The penny drops that they are blowing each other's man, or they wouldn't be examining what technique works best. The men are both gasping hard.

"I love seeing a BJ race!" Dave smiles.

"Does Dana suck a good cock?" You ask, reaching for his shaft to draw ihs attention from watching.

"I reckon she's got skills" He says, as you lead him closer by his cock.

"I suck a mean cock!" You boast.

"I'd have to experience it to comment"

"Oh? Well hop up beside them mister!" But be prepared... if I'm pulling out the stops to give you a true experience, you'll end up cumming!"

"Gimme all you got!" Dave challenges. "Those cocktails are kicking in... they make me able to cum, keep going and cum again- just as much as women can almost!" Dave pulls himself up to sit on the side, next to the two men on one side of him, and your partners slowly fucking on the other.

"Those mojitos that good huh? That's music to my ears!" You reply as you bob into position between his legs, taking hold of his thick cock.

"Yep!" He smiles in anticipation. "Good news for a cumslut like you!"

You pause, realizing. "I've made my man wait. He's probably aching to cum. Should I tell him about the effects those cocktails will have, so he can enjoy and just let himself go?"

"Naah" Dave smiles wickedly and winks. "My wife knows. Let him find out for himself!"

"You're bad!" You smile back, then set about him, starting by tonguing his balls whilst stroking his shaft. Dave moans as you begin to pleasure him, in no hurry, taking your time to give maximum pleasure.

Beside you you feel the motion of the water as his wife sets about getting off on your man.

Swirling your tongue around his cock head, you're enjoying his reactions. You hear me gasping, "Steady Dana... or I'll be spunking into you..."

"Dont call me fucking Dana when your cock's deep inside me!" She chastises, "right now, call me Fuck Hole, or I'll stop"

"You need to stop, though..."

"I fukkin do not! Just hang on till I start to cum, then cum with me!" she snarls back.

You giggle at the exchange, then slide your mouth over Dave's hard cock, forcing his cock head into the back of your throat. Pausing, you push harder, making him groan loud.

Beside him, one of the men succumbs to the talents of the woman sucking him. He gives a loud grunt and bucks upward, but the woman draws skillfully back a little, exposing the flexing base of his shaft, making room for his jets to accumulated in her mouth. She looks into her partner's eves as she takes the jets of another man's sperm.

"Oh babe! Remember not to swallow!" He gasps fucking into the mouth of the cummer's wife, watching the man beside him flood his wife's mouth till her cheeks swell.

You catch Dave looking across. Having heard the reminder, you imagine something rude is pre-planned. Sucking, stroking and licking him, you tilt our head to look.

The man slumps back and the woman draws off him. With her lips pursed and mouth full, she bobs past the men's knees to meet her friend as the other woman pulls off her cock and turns to her. She runs her tongue up the trickle escaping the cum-filled woman's lips, before sinking in the water so she's the lower of the pair.

You know what's gonna happen, and watch closely at this dirty double act. The lady with the mouthful locks lips with the other, and you know that they must have agreed to the men being allowed to cum in each other's partner's moth, but not to consume and keep their prize, but to give the other women back her man's sperm... returning it to the rightful owner.

Its a horny sight. As the one drools a man's cum shes claimed into the mouth of the wife it belongs to. Inevitably it gets messy, their cheeks smeared and gleaming. The remaining man is raging with lust to be finished off, however, by whoever. Even the man, who's spunk it is, sits up and takes notice, as does his indefatigable cock which has stayed half-hard and is now gradually stiffening at the scene. No doubt they've been at the cocktails too.

The wife of the cummer breaks the kiss and turns back to her work on the desperately excited man before her. The cum-claiming woman glides in behind, to see close up, as her husband gets finished off into her friend's mouth in return She says on hand, ready for when it's her turn to be given back her man's sperm from a different woman's mouth.

But there's a twist. The lady preparing to complete her blow job looks up at the man she's poised to suck again and hauntingly opens her mouth... she's not swallowed! Before his straining cock, he can see a deep pool of shared cum his wife drained from his friend, then has spilt into the the mouth he's due to enjoy. His eyes widen at the wives' kinky twist.

"Darling..." the cum-claiming woman addresses her her throbbing husband. He doesn't look up, but is fixated on the woman immediately before him, who's slowly stroking him, inches away from her lips, where she's playing with her own husband's sperm on her tongue.

"Can you see the sperm of her husband in her mouth still? We cooked this up between us. We promised to suck each other's man off... we agreed to let the other woman have her man's load back for herself. But - we decided to go one better... we're gonna share both! We thought this is much more memorable, don't you think?"

She slips a hand over her friend's arse below the water. "Im gunna put my fingers in her pussy now, lover... i cant resist playing with her pussy any longer". Mouth open, still displaying the thick prize, the woman waiting for cock stiffens, her nostrils flaring as she tries to maintain her subservient pose and hold on to her mouthful.

"So... you can use her cummy mouth - give her your spunk for me... or, we can set about playing with each other instead"

"You wicked, kinky bitch!" He gasps. The bead of pre cum on his cock head, however, betrays his likely decision.

"I wanna see it... please, for me... I love you..." she purrs. "I'm fingerings my pussy too, as well as hers! I wanna cum soon"

Dave, you, the women, are all on a knife edge to see what happens. The sucked man even, is beside him and urges his mate. "Fuck my wife's slutty mouth, man! Give her a bigger mouthful! I wanna see her try to handle two big loads at once!"

"Fuck it!" He moans... "Fukking come on then! You pair of bad bitches...!" In an instant the cum flooded mouth is on him, messily bobbing Warm man milk is dripping down her chin and his cock as she sets out to finish the poor tormented man off in short time.

Dave bucks up at your languid fondling and licking, excited by what's distracted you both. "Fuck... That's so hot...!" He groans as you resume your cock worship.

You pull off a moment "You liked that? I bet you'd fucking love me to cum-swap your load with your wife!" You give him some deep mouth plunges. He groans. 'But I'm a Cumslut... I wanna swallow your spunk...it's mine!"

"There'll be more... you can do both..." he grunts as you force his cock head into your throat.

Pulling off you gasp "Nope Your second load is going to fucking flood my slut cunt!" Then you recommence your sloppy wank.

"Your fella's first load is about to go deep into my slut's Fuck Hole, any second think!" You glance across to the other side, trying to check in with me. You hear Dana grunting orders as she grinds hard on me. "Fucking squeeze my tits hard, you fucker!"

Dave holds your head so you aren't able to look. "Keep fukkin sucking, Cumslut! You can watch them next time... make me fucking spunk your mouth!" He's urgent to finish. You focus on your task, keen to comply.

Soon he's groaning loudly, but not enough to drown out the loud exclamations from elsewhere. Beside him, the man getting a creamy-mouthed blow job doesn't need much more stimulation when his cock sucker sets about him in earnest. "Fukkin pair of dirty cum-thirsty sluts! Get ready..." he yells.

"Do it lover!" His lecherous wife encourages, finger banging her friend harder "she's gunna cum too!" She can feel her friend tensing up.

First to cum, though, is the man doggy fucking in the other coupling off the other side of Dana and me. His wife embraces him cupping his balls and looking into his eyes panting with desire as he moans aloud. "Yes lover..." she coos, "cum in her cunt..."

The man before her joins them, his wife pulls her mouth off him to stroke his hot jets over her own face looking up at him as her watches her plaster her own visage in his white streaks whilst another man floods her depths.

"Take it! UuuuUUUURGH!" Bellows the man getting sucked beside Dave. There's a whimper from the woman sucking him as she looses it, overwhelmed, battling to control herself between an orgasming man, a finger fucking off his wife, plus keep hold of the ever increasing mouthful of two men's spunk she is intent on saving to share.

Surrounded in a tirade of other peoples climaxes, Dave let's go. He grabs your head and grunts "SLUT!" The large and forceful rush of cum surges forth with his cock head forced in your throat. You struggle not to cough as his cock head throbs and he forces you to take his enhanced sized jets directly into your throat. You fight the urge to breathe, thinking he wants to see you choke and splutter on purpose. Eyes watering, you determinedly submit to being his cum receptacle.

Controlling yourself, you synchronize to the rhythm of his pulses, swallowing after each jet. The motion of your gulps massage his cock head, milking him into yourself till he withdraws, gasping form the power of a hard orgasm.

You turn to look at Dana and me. She's still mounted and moving, but her urgency seems to have ebbed to a more languid motion, swirling her hips as I suck on her large nipples.

You glide through the water and tilting her head up, plant a kiss on her lips. "I was gonna share Dave's load with you... like those girls are doing". You nod to where the women you'd watched are engaging in a passionate kiss, tongues in each other's mouths, sperm escaping their sharing of the double prize. "But he forced me to take him deep and shot off directly down my throat"

"He can be a bit rough when he's lost in his pleasure" she apologies.

"I thought you would have made my man cum before now" you look at me, grinding up into her movements.

"I did! He has!" She professes. "My Fuck Hole has been bathed in his first load. It was pretty big- i orgasmed when i felt his jets inside. Thanks for saving him up for me!"

"I must have missed it..." you apologize to me.

"It was pretty noisy with others climaxing. And you were busy..." I smile at you. "You can help with the next load"

You lean in to kiss me. "You ain't stopped? Not softening at all?"

"Told you those cocktails work!" Dave says, embracing you from behind. His own cock, pressing against your back, is already firming up again. "Let's all get out of the water and somewhere we can fuck all together properly!"

We all pick our way through the other occupants, making for the steps. Dave leads the way, looking for a free Mandalay bed for us to move ourselves to. Collecting your towel, you dry yourself as you head for our lounger to collect the big red double ended toy.

5080
5080
86 Followers