The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Swingers second day at a no-holds barred resort.
7.5k words
4.45
9.2k
12

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

You arrive at where Dave has found for us - an elegant Mandalay bed, broad enough for us all, the upper frame is draped with white muslin curtains, which Dave has left tied in bunches at the four posts. It is one of six in a line on this part of the landscaped patio.

You find Dana already lay in the centre, sprawled naked, with both us men either side of her. Rather like she was in their message video, she has a cock in each hand as we fondle and enjoy a big boob apiece, each of is engrossed in the soft tit nearest to the side we're on. You toss the toy on the bed, where it lands on the firm mattress with a hefty thump, getting our attention.

"I was just keeping them horny for us, till you got here!" She smiles.

"Well now I'm here, I need cock" You demand, letting us know your forthright frame of mind. "It's all right for you, you've been fucked already".

"That was underwater. You know how that isn't ideal for staying lubricated. I think I need fucking again, if we're gonna do the cummy pussy and double dildo thing..."

"Be my guest!" You say, climbing up onto the bed on your knees. "Have him again. I see with these cocktails accelerating the effect of hose pills, there's no shortage of cock and cum"

"Not for now... but the effects are short lived. In an hour they'll be drained and hopeless!" She explains.

"I wanna feel the enhanced pleasure senses from the potion I've had". You declare, "so we better get busy before they wear off too!"

"Now darling, are you going to play nicely, now? She addresses Dave. "You were rough last time, she tells me"

"Fuck that!" You growl, "I don't breathe through my cunt, do I? I want him to pound the shit out of me!" You go face down and reach back round your bum to grab your own cheeks and spread them, showing your open and wet depths. "Fuck me hard!"

"Your wish is my command!" Dave gleefully scampers round behind you. You feel him running his tongue up and down you spread hole, burrowing his tongue in deep.

Before you, you see Dana shuffle down a bit and bring my shaft to her tongue, smiling at you as she begins lapping at my cock head, watching your expression as you start receiving pleasure from her lusty husband.

"Don't tease our little cumslut" she directs her man behind you, "she wants a good fucking... don't keep her waiting"

"Yes Ma'am!" Dave straightens and shuffles in snug behind you, taking charge of your buttocks. You brace yourself on one arm and reach under yourself to find his cock. But he's already got his broad cock head on your spread opening. Instead you take hold of his hanging balls, pulling on them gently to lead him to sink in. He does as you wish, pressing slowly forward, filling you inch by inch with his thick shaft.

"How's her cunt?" Dana asks, wanking me firmly.

"Deep... generous" He gasps out his findings to her, holding himself fully in you, savoring the moment. "She'll probably that big toy all by herself"

"Sounds like you'll get to see your Fuck Hole pressed against hers, just like you wish!" she taunts him.

"It's your dirty fantasy too!" He retorts.

"I want you back inside me!" She tells me. "Fill my fuck hole back up!" As she's shuffled down the bed to suck me, her big bum is hear the edge. I decide to stand, realizing the height of the bed suits perfectly.

Dave slides out, then slowly back in, relishing the feel of you. "I love the way your arse hole winks at me when I push into your pussy!" He muses aloud as he admires the view between your cheeks.

"Dont even think about it, you dirty bastard!" Dana scolds him. You stay right here you are till you've spunked her where you've been told to!" She looks up at me when I spread her legs wide. "Have my hole... where we can all share in each other's pleasure... together"

I sink my throbbing shaft into the 'Fuck Hole' again, making us both moan in pleasure. You watch intently as the stiff inches you know so well draw back from her clinging labia, gleaming wet. "Oooh..." you gasp, reaching forward to touch her as I run my shaft in again.

"You love watching him fuck another, don't you?" Dave says, seeing your fixation and playing up to it. "... probably as much as I love seeing my Fuck Hole used by a new man"

"Uuugh..." you groan as he bucks into you firmly, "I'm a promiscuous slut... I love everyone around me being just like me... him especially"

"And you love playing with women as much as men?" He breathes from behind you, leaning in close to see what you're up to with your fingers. He's circling his hips, grinding balls deep.

You realize he's talking to excite himself, really. "Women are sexy in a different way" You respond, "but they can't fill me up like a cock... and they can't spunk into me either!"

"You fukkin love to feel cocks spunking, don't you?" He soon straightens and grips your hips, sliding in and out steadily.

"I'm a dirty fucking Cumslut!" You groan. "Use my cunt and gimme yours!" He swaps from steady strokes to harder ramming. The sound of his groin slapping yours gets louder, as does your moans.

"Give it to me harder!" Dana moans, her urgency driven by the increase in her husband's fucking of you. "Make me cum!" I growl at her urging and start pounding. I lean forward, grabbing your hair and pulling your face up to mine.

"I've seen you fuck a lot of men, but we've not often both been fucking others simultaneously within touching distance of each other" I pant into your face. "I wanna look into your eyes while you while you cum on his cock"

"I'm gunna... oh fuck my whole body is so turned on"

I cant resist a passionate kiss as we take our pleasure together from other people. The sensation causes you a sudden and unexpected surge inside you. You break the kiss "Ohhh I'm gunna fukkin... Aaaahh!" Your body trembles with an intensity I've not seen.

Dana's nearest hand gropes for one of your hanging boobs, then tugs on the nipple. Dave's hands slip a bit so he's gripping your bum cheeks instead of your hips. His thumb is at your puckered arse hole, pressing at the opening.

You rear up shuddering."Get her other tit!" Dana calls. I do as ordered, quickly grasping and tugging your other nipple as your spasms case your boobs to be yanked. Dave is bucking upward as best he can. You begin wailing in ecstasy at the top of your lungs. Suddenly, there's a gush from your hole that washes over his tightening balls. You seem helpless, swamped in an unexpected orgasm of massive proportions.

I cant help but start using the chubby hole I'm fucking as hard as I can. The sight of you enjoying another man more than I've ever seen you enjoy me might irk me at some point, but with the three of us linked to your incredible wave of pleasure, we're just driven wild along with you.

"UUUURGH FUUUUKKK! You scream loudly, in a rolling wave of prolonged orgasm. Your yell dislodged the parakeets in the palm trees, who flee with a flurry of squawking. Others turn to look. Some cheer.

"Fuck it!" Dave snarls, and shoves you face down on to one of his wife's huge boobs, squashing you into it, stopping it wallowing from my frantic motion. He then starts to batter your clenching hole for a few final, ferocious thrusts. Your shouts that proclaims your intense rolling orgasm get muffled by Dana's soft breast, as Dave erupts inside you. His grip on your arse cheeks tightening, he calls out "Dirty fucking cumslut... here's your spunk!". He bucks with every jet, sawing his cock along your extra sensitive interior, each short thrust giving forth a big hot gush that floods your cervix and pussy muscles. Never one to not revel in the sensation of a cock exploding, your multiple orgasm surges onward.

"Oh God, give me my cuntful!" Dana -or, in this moment, clearly her slut persona, Fuck Hole, - has started to tense up. She reaches under you to hold her man's churning balls, to connect with his climax, to feel them giving their bounty into another woman.

Dave groans anew, as his wife's stimulation makes him keep cumming. Shuddering and dazed, you feel his cock continue to throb and shoot its creamy largess into your quivering hole.

In your fuddled state, you explore the big pillow of breast-flesh till you find the big nipple. Your lips travel over the large dark areolae until you lock onto the thick bud that crowns it. Knowing she'd roughly pulled your nipples to urge your orgasm makes you think that's her own trigger. You grip the broad stiff stub of erogenous zone in your teeth and tug.

"Awww you fucking beautiful slut!! She moans aloud, bucking frantically. You reach out and grab onto her far breast, gripping her furthest nipple cruelly as you chew on the nearer one. The result is more than you hoped.

Dana's whole big frame starts to quiver. Her soft stomach and extra pounds of bronzed flesh visibly ripple with the tremors of her oncoming orgasm. She opens her mouth to yell, till her lungs empty. Open mouthed she stares wide eyed up at me, with a seemingly incredulous expression, as she becomes swamped in her powerful climax.

"Fuck... her cunt's... vibrating!" I share, my urgency betraying I've lost control and am tumbling over the edge in response.

Your eyes find mine. Breathless, with nipple in teeth, your eyes connect us. Almost telepathically, I know what you want to see and I grunt "FUKKIN CUMMINNN!" shoving hard into the spasming woman beneath us.

Her shuddering rolls on and on, the power and length of her orgasm matching yours. My own is seemingly unending too. Each surge of sperm up my twitching shaft seems like more than it can handle, the force of each gush from my bulging cock head a torrent of greater intensity than seems possible. I gape at you as I endure the long drawn out, full body experience of an orgasm only women well attuned to their sexuality can achieve.

Behind you, Dave's long drawn out spunking ebbs and he slumps back on his haunches, his thick fuck muscle drawing out of you with a slurp. Due to the sheer amount of hot sperm he's poured into you, the trickle starts to run out immediately.

You would rather he'd stayed inside you, keeping your hole corked like a bottle, at least until me and his wife have finished our mutual prolonged orgasms. Now your pussy feels unacceptably empty. More importantly, it starts to seep. Tou don't want to waste your creamy filling!

You roll swiftly on to your back, one hand pressed to your gaping pussy, whilst you cast about for the red double ended phallus with he other. Dave gets hold of it first. Over the groans of my enduring ecstasy, he chuckles. "I told you those cocktails were a good call, didn't I?"

Your'e a long way from after-sex banter. Your animalistic base urges are unleashed. Your lust feels like an unquenchable, all consuming, fire within. You often feel an urge for more and more pleasure to feed your appetite -with the effects of those potions in the drinks your burning need is like nothing before.

"Gimme that!" You grab for the toy he's holding, spreading your legs in readiness. Your other hand, holding your fucked opening, is already filling with Dave's leaking sperm.

"Allow me, madam" He says in mock courtesy, bringing the obscenely bulky toy to bear. You're in no mood for games, or even banter. You move your hand from covering your hole and run it up the toy's huge cock head and heavily veined shaft, plastering it in a blend of your cum and his, till you clasp your grip over his knuckles where he's holding it.

He immediately starts to press the tip to your drooling opening, but you're in no mood for any tardiness. He might have been thinking that he should show consideration, in view of the size, but he doesn't read your hunger. You wrench his hand toward you, shoving your body forward.

The ensuing loud squelch almost drowns the gasps of Dana and me beside you. You're oblivious to us completing our mutual climax, as your slippery fuck hole engulfs the huge red toy instantly.

"FUUUKKK!" You wail as your feeling of desperate emptiness is driven away and your cummy hole is fed with what it needs. Your back arches, as your body seemingly fulfills its true purpose again.

"Fuck me!" Dave exclaims, releasing the bulky red double ended dildo. He'd got hold of it roughly mid way down, but this proved too restrictive, when his hand butts up on your stretched opening. He watches in awe as your greedy hole stretches to accommodate, your inner lips exposed and taught round the girthy monster. "She's taken half of Big Red, no bother!"

Dana tilts her head to look, then pushes my shoulders to let me know to get off her. My cock leaves her pussy and I climb off, realizing she's focusing on you... and her toy.

She's done double ended toy girl on girl fucking only last night, but as her playmate was young and slim, she'd selected Big Red's little brother. Even then, they hadn't managed to achieve their heart's desire of taking the whole length between them, until her pussy lips connected with another woman's. Her husband had bought both, for her to use where the opportunity arose. To date, the longer, thicker of their collection had remained unused. From what they'd seen you do yesterday, they had dared to believe it might be possible.

The kinky couple know their chances of achieving their fantasy can't be better. They also know the effects of those enhancing potions are limited to an hour once they kick in. After the ferocity of your orgasm, after the prolonged ejaculations of both me and Dave - it's time.

Dana peeps over your thigh to see what Dave has told her. "Oooh you greedy slut!" She purrs, drinking in the sight of the embedded toy and your pussy stretched around it, your hole a perfect ring round the girthy protrusion jutting out. Your pussy lips are now barely visible, due to a thick coating of her husband's pearly sperm. She pauses to admire only briefly, when Dave reminds her to get involved.

"C'mon, get Fuck Hole onto the other end!"

She crawls into position, turning so she's sat back on her broad behind, top and tail with you. She opens her legs. The act of doing so makes her pussy start to seep with my warm cum. She lies back, her boobs spilling to the sides, and shuffles her bum forward.

Dave notices the thick ropes spurted over her tattoo adorning her mound. "You did cum inside her Fuck Hole fully, didn't you?" He checks.

"Fuck yes." I assure him. "More than I imagined I would after cumming in her in the hot tub"

"Told you!" He chuckles, "the second cocktail was still on the way into your system at that stage"

"I deliberately pulled back a bit to get more in, to fill up the space my cock was taking!" I explain. "But having done that, I was surprised to find I was sill shooting big... so I thought to spray her cunt lips with the rest!"

"Good job!" He accepts my reasoning with a nod. "Your cumslut's hole could be bigger than hers. She took my entire load"

"Put your legs over mine" Dana directs you, holding the other end of Big Red. You shift to her arrangement, realizing that her thicker thighs are better underneath. Moreover, you know you can spread wider than her.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" She asks.

"Yeah..." you gasp. "Once... with the Hostess. Her partner, the European President - his cock is massive... like this toy. She has a roomy cunt..."

Dana wriggles a bit more, holding the phallus to her cum soaked hole. Lining it up, she presses forward, till the broad head sinks through her thick, sodden labia. She moans with lust. Looking up at her transfixed husband, she squirms closer to you.

Dave is utterly mesmerized, barely able to speak, as his ultimate fantasy, and that of his wife, starts to happen. Dana brings her hand up to the splashes of cum that adorn her tattoo. She uses her fingers to scoop them up and spread over the red, veined shaft that she has to accommodate. Her fingers also roam under it, to collect my sperm from where its been collecting in her arse cleft, smearing that on the shaft too. "Mmm, darling, what do you think of our playmate's idea of using fresh spunk as lubrication?" She gasps, playing up to his fixation. He can barely reply, but she can tell by how his cock goes from half mast to utterly hard, untouched, that he approves.

I grab two big cushions, positioning one behind Dana to partially prop her shoulders and head up to see, then do the same for you. I stay by your head, kneeling to survey the activity.

Your hands join in, your fingers exploring how much remains between you. There's about four or so inches of cum covered rubbery girth. Grasping the slippery protrusion in your fingers, you slide it forward, so some leaves you to go deeper in her.

"Oh fuck!" She moans. You feel some of Dave's spunk drool down over your arse hole, as you run a few inches out of you to feed the middle part into Fuck Hole. You release the shaft and run your fingers under your own pussy. You lift them back up, showing us all how heavily covered they are, displaying ropes of Dave's big load webbed between your fingers.

Looking at Dana you pant "I'm so flooded.. it's leaking from me when I move on that cunt-stretcher of a toy. Do you think you need more lubrication?" You ask, turning your palm to her to show her. "It is your husband's spunk, after all..."

"Aww you bad, bad slut!" She moans at your teasing her, "your man blew his load into my fuck hole twice. You keep it!" She circles her hips, stirring the toy in both of you at the same time, making you moan.

In response you put your soaked fingers into your mouth and suck them. You stare her down as you do, 'mmmm-ing' insolently.

"Cumslut!" She smiles. She turns to her husband. "Darling, would you be a love and help me out?"

"Anything!" He gasps.

"Would you be so kind as to slide Big Red back and forth between our slutty fuck holes? It'll help get us each prepared to take it deeper until we meet... Once we're fully pressed together, we won't be able to fuck it back and forth any more, so... can you help?"

"There's a lot of cum leaking..." he contemplates what he's being asked to do.

"You can't be fussy darling. You play with sluts... well, sluts end up cummy" she declares. You remember her bemoaning that due to her massive tits being a popular cum target, that he's probably not so used to playing with her pussy when it's drenched in another man's load.

To assist, you try to reason with his apprehension. "You do fuck her when she's just been cummed in, don't you Dave?" You ask, your hand slipping over your stomach again, exploring both your full hole and hers.

"Yes! that Fuck Hole feels incredible when she's been fucking around...I just don't get to, that often..."

"You love fucking me when my tits are covered in other men's loads" Dana chips in, lifting her immense breasts as if offering them up.

"Rob here revels in seeing me fucked" you profess. "He went wild to get his hands on me yesterday!" You add.

"I can't take my eyes off your creamy hole right now. I wish that was my cock in you instead of that toy!" I profess.

To make a point, you run your fingers up Dana's bum crease and then yours. You show off your messy hand again, then bring it up to me. "Darling, look at what you two dirty bastards have poured into our slutty holes..." Both me and Dave groan at your display.

"I can't waste it... your cum and his... and you love seeing me being extra dirty..."

"Suck it off your fingers!" I gasp. "Drink our fuck juice!"

"Nope.. I wanna suck it off your cock and balls!" You say, offering your hand before my straining shaft. "Lover, just to show these people how a dirty boy like you loves to play along with his cumslut... let me get you all cummy for my mouth!"

Quite used to enjoying sloppy seconds with you, I show no hesitation. "Dirty fucking Cumslut!" I groan, pushing my cock into your slippery palm. "I swear you're getting worse as this week goes on!" You moan in pleasure at our shared depravity, as you smear your hand down my rigid shaft, then curl your fingers round my balls till my organs are as covered as they are when we fuck after a full swap. You fondle my balls to make my cock twitch unaided.

5080
5080
88 Followers