The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

"Oh god, Jeanie, you're an incredible fuck. Why would I not adore seeing you getting all you can!" I deliberately angle my thrusts to rub my cock head on the spongy g spot in your stretched out fuck tunnel.

"Fuck... your fuck me so good... your cock is perfect... your mind is perfect... I'm a slut, you're my perfect lover you love making me a bigger slut!"

"I love it when you're soaked in spunk... aaahhh... when you're cunt's full of spunk... aaahh... like it is now!" I groan pumping into you.

"Uuugh... I love to fuck... I love fucking others with you... uuuggh - you're gunna make me cum.... uuuggh... cos I know you - and I will have our best moment when we reunite!"

"I'm gonna cum hard into your cumslut shared cunt!" I groan "just cum for me and i'll spunk in you!" I'm going at you hard and fast, like we often do when we reconnect.

"Here I go... Gimme all you got... UUUURGH!" You wail, looking into my eyes as your pussy clenches, gushing out its contents over me.

"Awww, You're fukkin cummin on my balls you slut! I'm gunna fucking shoot! Aaaaggghh!" I groan, holding your gaze as I shudder.

Your clenching hole washes hot juice and warm sperm over me, making me twitch and shoot long deep and hard, my spasms merging with yours, my soul entwining with yours, just as my copious spunk blends with the slutty fluids you have inside you, my creamy gift to you, for your creamy gift for me.

5080
5080
88 Followers