The Resort - Day 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

"Fuck... you're so fukkin hot!" Dana groans at your display and bucks her hips at you. You feel the toy slide back more into you, rubbing and rotating in you as she squirms.

"C'mere!" You say, coaxing me to close in to your face, as you extend your tongue. Leaning in, I imagine you'll steer my shaft into your open mouth. Instead you keep fondling my balls and nuzzle at the underside of my shaft, chasing my straining fuck muscle to slide over your cheeks and lips. You tongue my balls of the sperm you'd plastered them with, as the heavy woman before you bucks her hips at you.

You don't know if she's fucking to get her own pleasure, or work on yours. Either way you can't help but groan and try to push back, just as you would against a man fucking you.

I can tell the animal in you has come out. With your face smeared in cum you moan out "Do I look like a dirty fucking Cumslut now? With my face wet with fucking spunk?" The excitement in your voice has risen, your breath sharper, your pelvis undulating as you try to fuck yourself on the big toy, braced by being sunk into another woman. "Cos I fukkin feel like one!"

Dana us getting nastier as she gets more excited."Darling, don't just kneel there gawping... you know we both love my tits all soaked - like her fukkin face is!" He encourages him through gritted teeth. "It'd be a shame not to give them their beauty treatment, given there's so much going spare!" Clearly 'beauty treatment' is their pet name for her huge jugs getting spread with sperm.

Dave is spurred into action. Leaning over the junction, he brings two hands in eagerly. One grips the toy in the exposed part between you and begins shuttling it back and forth steadily. His other hand is fondling and playing with his wife's opening. You groan at his dildo movements in your hole, you reach for my shaft with your slippery hand and commencing the sluttiest of cock stroking.

Dave raises up and brings his cupped hand over Dana's rolling udders. "Hold 'em steady!" He snarls, then, when she does, he tilts his raised hand to spill the fuck juice he's collected over the big swell of her left boob. "Don't get smoothing that in yet! I ain't done!" He commands her. He returns to where your bodies are linked, again working the toy, but this time concentrating his fondling hand on you. Gasping from his fuck-strokes with the toy, you hear Dana moaning encouragement, squirming but holding her tits, left one dripping. "Dirty fucker... yes!" She urges him.

You feel his fingers run up your bum crease, no doubt collecting the copious spillage, before his middle finger finds your rosebud. He looks at you, cum streaked, playing with my shaft as I look on. You stare him back, almost challenging him to do what he wishes.

You tense and you hiss "fukkin bastard..." as he slips his digit into your sphincter. He then pumps the toy into you, butting it against your cervix each time. Dana sobs in pleasure on each return stroke. You're starting to quiver, when his hand releases the toy and his finger leaves your arse hole. You grind your teeth from the climax denied.

He carefully raises and moves his cupped hand up his writhing wife. Clearly he'd put his finger in your bum, below your pussy, then pumped the toy to cause you to leak so he could collect in his hand.

He brings his hand to her right breast. Spilling the fluids carefully on to her other big boob. He then shuffles up to kneel near her head like me. "There... I've shared his spunk and your juice on to your left and your right has her cum and mine. Now.your tits are as slutty as her face... now you can play with them!

Dana does. Her hands move from holding them underneath, to travel up the surface of both her bronzed hangers. Firstly she daubs the dripping pools of each of our produce over her the broad dark areolae, circling her fingers round and round till she moves to pinching each thick stub. She gasps at her own self enjoyment, before applying her palms to the whole soft pillow, making both gleaming wet. We both watch her obvious arousal at her skin being so anointed. Panting, she's babbling something about how her tits are even bigger sluts than her fuck hole, how they're meant to be spunked on, but only if her cunt is full...

Like you, she's now over aroused and in need to release, which is bound to be another cocktail infused, extra hard orgasm.

I realize that a few people have gathered. From initially looking over from nearby beds, then sidling up for a closer look, the number of onlookers has developed. You relish some of the comments, as they share their observations;-

"That's the one you came into yesterday" says a female.

"She's got cum on her face!" Says another.

"Look how girthy their toy is! God knows how long it's likely to be if it's that thick! Greedy bitches!" Says a male.

"That's cum on the BBW's big tits! I saw her orgasm just by having them spunked, duting her introduction" says another.

Dave nods to me to kneel, like he does. He's above his wife, behind the pillow. He then leans down, hands on her collar bones, and pushes her forward, his muscles tensing. I get the point, and brace on you likewise. "Ooh fukkkkin hell" you gasp as you realize we're forcing you together, those last few inches.

"Ooh you fuckers!" Dana gasps, as she is being pressed further on to the toy. "Make our cunt lips touch!"

You feel the toy come to rest in her, that all remaining movement is coming from you - the toy feels braced, probably lodged hard on her cervix. You lift your bum out of the puddle of spilt wetness to assist me to move you. The toy's cock head is deep, very deep, but you can sense success is so, so very close.

The crowd is holding its breath, just as you are. You grit your teeth and circle your hips to adjust, then, straining, force the cock head to widen the opening to the very top of your tunnel, a place only the European President has ever reached. With a loud grunt you feel her thick pussy lips press onto yours.

Me and Dave have our knees behind your shoulders, bracing you both. We daren't move in case it makes either of you two relinquish any length. We just kneel tight in holding you in position, our cocks throbbing above your faces. Dave is leaking a lot of pre cum - it's dripping on to Dana's cheek as she pants for breath.

There are gasps of amazement and groans of arousal as you both take a moment to acclimatize to the intense pressure. I notice some women are stroking men as they look on. One man is behind his partner, reaching round to play with her pussy. He's mumbling something in her ear about betting she wished to be one of you two.

"Touch my clit" you snort, genuinely feeling the pressure, but determined to cum like this. I try to lean in, my balls dragging over your forehead. However an onlooker takes that as an invite to help out. A woman reaches in, ready to press both buttons.

"Fuck there's a lot of spunk!" She says as she gets a closer look. I realize the final complete consumption of the toy has taken all room inside you both, and your connected loins are both very soaked. There's a pool where your clitorises are. The volunteer instead climbs her knees on the bed, then brings her head down and her lips into play. She audibly slurps, literally hoovering up the puddle, then tongue lashes both your clitorises busily.

You go off instantly. Unable to arch or writhe, you simply go rigid and explode "FuuuUUUKKK!" You scream at the top of your voice. The swishing tongue must be catching Dana's bean too, as he too begins her own hard orgasm.

"Hold them tight in!" Dave shouts. The woman lifts her sperm soaked face to look over her shoulder and call back "someone get inside me!" It's a good job she does so, as its in that moment your big squirt starts.

I can't hold on to you, as you body arches. Your first gush bursts with such force it almost reaches Dana's cleavage, splashing over her quivering belly. Again and again, clear hot jets spray from you, up and over the spasming woman, as her husband fights to keep her impaled.

You're fighting for breath as you see stars, you whole body swamped in he most intense orgasm you've ever known. Dana too seems utterly overtaken by sensations beyond her wildest expectations, driven on by being cummed on by your powerful squirts. It feels like a full minute of prolonged, hard ecstasy before you both ease off any.

"Do it again!" Someone calls. The woman can't maneuver her face back in as she's now being fucked hard from behind. Instead she puts her finger into the spot where your clitorises meet.

"Oh fuck..." you gasp, as without mercy, she reaches in and between thumb and forefinger and presses on both your clit hoods till your pleasure beans both actually sqqash together.

"UuuuUUUURGH!" You and Dana yell in unison and shuddering again, both immediately climax. You're wild-eyed, staring over your breasts at the scene- surrounded by lecherous people close enough to touch you. You both shudder and tremble, your fingers gripping each other's thighs hard to stay tight-knit.

"Cum!" Dave groans in sheer lust, "Fucking cum on her!" He calls, grabbing for his own shaft and wanking, unable to wait for anyone else to stimulate him, as his wildest, rudest fantasy comes true.

In truth, in his excitement, he'd not been specific about which 'her' he was meaning. But as the aroused crowd is now shoulder to shoulder round the bed, there's not the room for people to gather at any desired point. Several men close in, kneeling p on the mattress. Not content with stroking from a distance of a couple of feet, they've decided to get near enough to get involved. Some women squeeze in too, but often they're pressed up their men's backs, looking over their shoulders and reaching round to grasp their erections.

Hands of both genders stroke and fondle you, the same happens to Dana, who's in full animalistic slut mode like you. You see her big breasts claimed by multiple hands apiece, both male and female. Her voluminous slick udders are mauled in several directions, before bulging cock heads are pressed onto them, stroking against them urgently.

Nearer to you, your breasts also become the subject of attention. Your flanks too, feel the touch of exploring hands and throbbing hot cock heads rubbing on your skin. One man closes in to try his luck at your mouth, but can't get your attention. A woman opposite leans across you, taking pity on him, sliding him instantly into her mouth, her breasts hanging over your face. Behind her, her husband helps himself to filling her from behind as she casually sucks off a man she doesn't know.

You can't see what's happening now, but I can see over the sucking woman's back, as the woman who played with your pussies moans, as the man fucking her shoves deep and grunts with release. A woman behind kisses his neck, encouraging her man to empty himself into this unknown woman.

I can't see Dave for the throng helping themselves to his wife's huge boobs. Someone has already cum, as there's fresh streaks of white covering one, before mauling hands and cocks smear them into the flesh.

Dana in quivering hard against you in the midst of another fierce orgasm. Hot cum suddenly splashes over your soft stomach, then a second rush of sperm covers your nipple from the cock that had been stimulating it. You shudder at the onslaught and spasm hard against the Fuck Hole your pressed to. You don't squirt this time, but a gush of your juice washes over her tattooed mound up to the underside of her belly.

Your overpowering orgasm rolls on. You're oblivious to the man by the side of your head groaning and emptying his all into the mouth of the helpful lady. She rides out his his spurts, then draws back, cheeks bulging. Her generosity is demonstrated again, when she opens her lips over your gasping face and starts drooling into your mouth, eyeing me mischievously as she messily feeds you. Barely conscious of the world around you, you moan, bubbling the creamy offering, as you shudder, till it runs down your cheeks.

In the next instant the cock sucker has seen me as her next victim, so sleeved her mouth round my throbbing shaft, making me groan and thrust into her cum-slick mouth. Behind her, her partner starts pumping himself into her pussy harder, forcing her up and down my shaft. As she did with the last guy she just finished off, she doesn't attempt to control my shaft, but instead fondles my balls to increase my pleasure.

"Dirty cum-thirsty slut!" That's the fourth random guy you've sucked off today... now your going for a fifth!"

She pulls off my shaft a moment to retort "We always said tt only counts if I swallow! And since you came in his slut's cunt yesterday. I'm definitely swallowing this lot!" She immediately shoves her mouth down on me again, letting her partners forceful pounding set the pace of her frantic mouth-fuck, abandoning my balls to brace herself with both hands and push back.

Before me, the crowd is thinning, displaying Dana, still shuddering. A woman spreads an unbelievable amount of sperm over her gigantic breasts, enough even to give those huge hangers a thick covering instead of just a gleaming sheen. She latches on to Dave's cock with her slippery hand. "She's yours, isn't she... this drenched slut?"

"Ugh... yes!"

"You love seeing her fucking covered, don't you?"

"I fukkin DO!" he groans as she pumps his shaft.

"Well now you can fucking well add yours!" She promises, bringing her other hand to his balls, as she pumps his thick shaft fast.

I look down, drinking in the raw, sexual sight of you for all time. Drenched in cum, you're locked pussy to pussy with an even more cum-soaked slut. You rouse at the sensation of my balls patting your forehead as I urgently buck upwards into the wet gasping mouth of the woman leaning over you. I have no idea how cognizant you are that it's me, but instinctively you tilt your chin and wrap your sperm covered tongue round my sac, nursing my tightening balls in between you cum streaked lips. After all I've seen, and now trapped between two mouths, I can't help but surrender.

"I'm gunna CUUMMMM!" I groan loudly, but at that exact moment, Dave, at the other end, utters the exact words, with the same loud and urgent timbre to his voice.

Once again I feel the force of my potion-enhanced orgasm, as my sperm rushes forcefully up my twitching shaft.

At the same moment I see Dave unleash his first volley at the wanking woman's direction. A huge gush spurts forth from him in a high arc, to land thickly in a white rope almost at your navel, leading back to your mound, hers, her stomach and her parted cleavage.

My burst floods into the mouth of the woman being fucked hard. Expert as she clearly is, she's caught by the sheer volume, swallowing urgently to keep up with my output.

The woman orchestrating Dave's spurts is overjoyed at the size of the jets she's stroking out, sending them high, to streak your bottom half and Dana's whole torso. The woman's eyes widen with surprise at the amount of each spurt and the unending number of jets.

The woman drinking my load has also been caught out. Gulping madly to keep her reward, as her husband fucks her for his own finish, she looses the battle with the quantity coming her way. She splutters and coughs, just at the moment her man grunts "Cock sucking SLUT!" and jams deep, pumping his all into her steaming cunt. Gamely, she tries to accommodate me, even as she convulses in response to getting drenched from both ends.

The air is filled with the grunts of orgasmic release of 3 men at the height of the pleasure, their bodies wracked with the sensations they crave, embroiled in the sort of scenario they, and their partners dream of and seek out.

One man is cumming hard into his wife as he watches her once again indulge indulge in her kink for finishing a male playmate into her mouth in front of him.

One man is being wanked expertly by a woman, who is indulging his all-consuming fetish for seeing his rubenesque wife soaked in sperm. Using a fistful of the sperm from other donors to her breast's slippery state, the helper directs his jets to the voluminous boobs he so adores.

The third man (me) is groaning with release, drowning in the perfection of shooting relentlessly into the gasping mouth of an orgasming woman, who, in her rapture, is letting my flow pour down my shaft till it rolls thickly over the tongue of his (my) own beloved cumslut, who's lapping at my balls in her mouth, with the intention of lovingly doubling my sensations of my orgasm.

The shuddering and spunking eventually wanes. The guy stirs his cock deep in his flooded wife, gasping "Fucking Slut" in praise of her performance. I draw back, gasping for breath, extracting my over sensitive genitals. The flooded wife playfully laps at your lips as she relaxes back from her own bliss. Dave is gasping too, having moved back so that the cum drenched Dana can tongue his soaking shaft.

With us men now not blocking you women, you feel Dana move to release the pressure. You start to disengage too. Looking up into my eyes as you work toward me. The big red double-ender soon slips free of you both. I lean in and kiss your lips tenderly.

"Fuck, that was the most intense sensations ever..." you start to explain. "That was the fullest I've ever been... the hardest I've cum... oh God, and there was so much cum... so freely given... look at me!" Your observations come spilling forth.

"You looked incredible. No wonder people cum on you. I could only watch..."

"I'll have to thank the lady who took care of you" I look up but they're gone, as the rest have. Only Dave and Dana remain, though she's intent on him, sucking and slurping him back to hardness.

"Darling..." you say fuzzily, "...you've only given a load to two women today... which means you really aught get round more female guests... but you know what I'm like when I've been fucked and cum covered..."

Your hand snakes forward to grasp my cock. "I always want you to make tender love to your used cumslut..."

Your other hand traces through the ropes of sperm sprayed over you. "Can you spare a loving fuck for your dirty fucking cumslut?"

You turn around on the mat, staying on your back, so your pussy is displayed to me. Your hole is wide and unable to close, your pink interior exposed. You lie back on your elbows "I mean, look at me - I've been fucked by a man in two holes, then cum my brains out fucking a woman. Then I've been cummed all over by fuck-knows-who... I've been sooo... naughty. I think those cocktails are wearing off, so I want you now, quick... I wanna cum that hard with you, feel you cum that hard for me..."

"I bet there's not much of Dave's load left in you" I ponder, feeling my cock rise to your dirty reminiscing and blatant show of your raw, animalistic state.

"Look at me... I'm covered in cum!" You run your fingers over your stomach, then smear them over your gaping opening, "you want to feel that creamy sensation inside? You only have to ask!"

You carry on wiping, spreading and playing as I stroke myself fully erect, incredulous that we're going again so soon. "Will that do?" You coyly tease, "I just painted my cunt with so much, I bet you can't see it! Is that slutty enough for you?" you torment me.

In a moment I pounce on top of you, my cock finding your hole with a loud squelch. "Uuuugh!" I groan, "I love you, you fucking slut!" I kiss you deep, grinding into your loosened vaginal muscles.

"Aaahhh... I love you too, you dirty bastard!" You moan. "I want you to reclaim me... fuck me hard and fast and make us both cum hard!"

"I fukkin love you cunt when it's creamy!" I groan my shaft slurping in and out of your overused opening.

"And I luv that you do... ugh! Yes! Give it to me!... you love me most when I'm a total slut.... oh darling use my fucked cunt!" You look into my eyes as I pound you with all the lust I have.

5080
5080
88 Followers