The Resort - Day 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Swingers third day at a no-holds barred resort continues.
17.6k words
4.42
8.7k
9

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

"Excuse me... your cocktails order?" The waiter tries to politely intrude, bringing the second round of the herbal-infused potions.

To recap, having arrived on the pool patio early, you'd looked for an obvious place where anyone looking for us would find us. You'd casually dropped your light beach wrap to show yourself utterly naked.

"I've been thinking... we've updated our plan from me getting all the cock," you announce, walking naked up to the bar.

"Just to clarify," I recap, "yesterday you'd arranged for those two men we met to fuck you together. The thick-cock guy in your pussy and the long-cock guy in your arse."

"Cunt," you correct me. "It's a cunt, not a pussy. Especially when it's getting used by others."

Our cocktails with experience-enhancing infusions arrive.

"All right, cunt then. But where was I gonna fit into this, er, arrangement? They don't appear to have female partners for me to play with."

"Well, if they didn't bring any women to our little hook-up, then I'd have took you on too, of course. I'd have sucked you off... repeatedly, or for as long as the other two lasted."

"Then I'd have got whichever hole they left fucked and dripping? That's if you hadn't got me off down your throat?" I pretend to be put out by your casual plan to amuse me as an afterthought. However, the swelling bulge in my trunks suggests otherwise.

You reach down and pull down the material, exposing me and casually fondling my thickening shaft as you take a big draught. "Darling, you know I'd cum hard if you spurted into my mouth. And you know, with these cocktails, you'd cum more than I could keep up with swallowing. You love seeing me utterly drenched and spasming hard as I'm being fucked both ways." Deliberately teasing, you continue, "But as I was saying, there's more of an orgy with our Asian friends joining in; now there's four men and two women."

"Don't be greedy... don't forget to share!" I joke, cupping one of your boobs and playing with the nipple.

You take another chug of cocktail and slowly stroke my now-upright cock. "I mean to. I mean, it's so sexy to see her getting more willing, letting herself go, seeing her learning to be more adventurous and loving it. I was thinking, I wonder if she's likely to get wilder if she was showing off for everyone to see?"

"What's your plan?" I ask.

"Well, the best place for us would be on that podium in the middle of the pool. Maybe we could get them to turn the cameras and the big screen on to broadcast it?"

"There's already a couple lounging on it." I nod that way. A young couple is lying on it, sunning after a swim.

"Oh, well... let's go and fuck them off. Literally."

"Sorry?" I startle at your comment.

"Just what I said. Swim over, ask them if they're wanting to put on a performance, cos we're planning to. If so, we'll just make 'em both cum, then they'll probably have had their fun, leaving it for our main headline performance."

"What if they make us cum first?" I raise an eyebrow.

You roll your eyes at me. "You've spunked twice in short time earlier today. You'll last. But that's why you're getting cocktails, to be able to go and go again. I'm not challenging them to a contest... just giving them their fun. Nobody gets on that podium unless they're advertising that they want a swap where everyone can watch the show," you insist. You down the rest of your cocktail. "Drink up!" You demand. "Then order another round. Meanwhile, I'm going over there to them. Catch me up when you've got our order in."

It's busier at the bar. By the time I have the bar staff instructed, five or ten minutes have passed.

"Where do you want to bring the drinks to?" he asks.

"I dunno... er, we'll be at the podium? Will that do?" I suggest. The barman nods and I turn away. Stepping out of my trunks, I drop them with your beach bag and top, abandoned at the edge of the pool. I wade over to where there's already a tangle of bodies wrapped around each other.

"Bonjour," the young man smiles, over his shoulder. He's stood in the water, back to me.

I nod to him cheerfully as I arrive. You're lying on your back on the mat, head on the lip of the podium. The young girl is between your spread legs, two fingers in your fuck hole, and sucking on you too. You have one hand on the back of her head, the other round the base of the guy's stiff cock, angling him to your mouth, where you swirl your tongue round his proud cock head. He gasps, then gripping your breasts and squeezing them, sinking his cock into your mouth steadily till his balls are on your nose and your throat bulges visibly where he has passed beyond your mouth. He moans at your ability to receive him balls-deep, your head tilted allowing a straight line from lips to throat. I smile, knowing how good it feels when you provide that angle for me to fuck your mouth like it's your cunt.

"Everyone having fun?" I chime, announcing my arrival. "Enjoying my slut?"

"Oui, chest tres, tres magnifique!" The man smiles, drawing back and sinking in deep again, pulling at your breasts as he goes in.

The young girl lifts her face from your exposed clit but keeps pumping her glistening fingers in and out of your wet hole. "She's yours?" She asks in a French accent.

"Usually. Though this week she's anybody's." I chuckle.

"Excuse us being forward, but she just turned up and introduced herself, then asked my Lucien if he likes to throat-fuck me."

"Sounds bout right for her!" I laugh.

"I'm about technique, I told her," she bristles, "not just a fuck-hole. She said that it takes skill to make her mouth receive like a pussy, so would he like to find out?"

"Oh... seems he's enjoying trying her out." I watch as he bottoms out, tugging your nipples, eliciting a stifled purr of encouragement from you.

"She said if I have technique, I should be as good on a woman as with a man," she continues. "She bet Lucien would enjoy fucking her face enough that she could make him cum, despite my efforts on her."

"Aaahh..." Lucien groans, deliberately grinding himself deep into your oral embrace, rather than pull out. Luckily, you'd had a deep inhale through your nose on his last outward stroke. "Fuuck..." he gasps, telling us you're working your tongue and throat muscles on him.

"When she's in a certain mood, she prefers hard use to lovemaking, it's true!" I shrug.

"She told us not to go easy on her," the woman agrees. "She said she wanted fucking at both ends, from us both!"

"She can take it," I confirm. "If that's what she wants..."

Lucien pulls out to let you breathe, slapping his saliva-covered cock on your lips and cheek, laughing.

After a couple of gasps, you call out, "Stop fucking about... use me properly. I'm a slut who loves to be fucked, so treat me like one!" Grabbing Lucien's hips, you try to capture his cock head with your mouth. When he teases you, you appeal to his rude desires. "Fuck my mouth... don't stop till you cum... shoot everything you got deep in my fucking throat."

Lucien can't resist your dirty offer and immediately shoves past your tongue, and holding your head in both hands, starts fucking firm and fast.

"Good luck... he's had a cocktail an hour ago. I hope you don't drown!" The girl quips, then starts working a third, then a fourth of her slim fingers inside you. You buck your hips at her bunched fingers, in an attempt to tell her to get on with it. She does, forcing her small hand in, stretching you. "Your lover has a big hole!" She casts at me. "No wonder she's used to fucking with her throat."

"It's flexible... and deep. A good working over means she can hold a lot of sperm."

"Dirty bitch!" She spits on your clit and starts massaging it in circles as she works getting her whole hand inside. "Pull her nipples. I think she likes that!"

"She does!" I say, pulling and twisting on them. I can see Lucien fucking your sputtering, bubbling mouth with no regard for anything but his own mounting excitement. I'd be worried if it was anyone else but you he was using like that. "So, what did she say if she wins the bet?"

"She said she wants me to stick around and be her helper at some orgy later." The girl turns her eyes on me. She squirms her hand in your hole till your labia are stretched round her tiny wrist.

"And what if you win?" I ask, doubtful that's relevant, as Lucien is fucking your mouth and throat in earnest, grunting louder than your stifled yelps.

"Dunno. Maybe I'll put her in the dungeon. There's a spot for greedy, cocky sluts like her. She can stay tied to the bed where people come along just to help themselves to any woman put there. That might teach her a lesson."

"Ha! She'd love that!" I laugh.

"Excuse me... your cocktails order?" The waiter tries to politely intrude, bringing the second round of the herbal-infused potions.

"Uuugh, I come!" Lucien suddenly calls. Ramming deep in your throat he roars with pleasure. His shaft twitches in your gullet as he unleashes his big load. Clearly, he's spunking beyond your mouth, directly into your stomach.

"Bitch!" The girl curses your success, but then realises your body is suddenly taught and trembling, and moreover, your pussy is clenching on her hand, forcing it out of your packed hole with muscle power she thought you didn't possess. "She comes too!"

"Getting spunk does that with her," I explain.

Your orgasm is powerful, driven by the raw energy of the erupting cock pumping its load into you. You might have coped if it was a normal load, or you weren't cumming yourself. You break free of his grasp, gulping for air and yelling out your climax. Freshly pumped sperm bubbles with your moaning.

Lucien blasts another huge gush of cum over your lips and face, before you grasp his shaft, wanking him higher, so he shoots over your body. Groaning with each burst, Lucien submits to your finishing strokes, wracked with orgasmic shudders as you splash yourself, swamped in your own throes of pleasure.

Unburdened with any pleasure preoccupation myself, I change my hold on your boobs to scooping them from the underside, piling them up so they are an object for the creamy bursts you're summoning. You continue to shudder as you feel his hot lusty offering splashing you. Your moans of ecstasy wash over his clenching ball sack as they drain their gift in unyielding gushes that hit the offered upside of your boobs.

The woman's hand is forced out of your spasming, clenching hole, a gush of your juice spraying from your wide-open labia, exposing your visibly palpitating vaginal walls.

As you come down from your high, he's still spurting, a testimony to the infusion he's imbibed. No man has ever orgasmed longer than you, but here, with the enhancements, men often do. It's the perfect place for a cumslut like you, you muse, as you slip out your tongue to caress his balls, coaxing them to relinquish every last drop.

The waiter, waist-deep in the pool, just looks on as the epic orgasms occur. I take the glasses from him, dropping your boobs. You sit up, wiggling your upper torso just to make the generous covering head down over them.

It's certainly an unbelievable amount of hot sperm you're wearing. More so, given the first few jets are already inside your stomach. I've seen older men shoot a hell of a lot from those cocktails. This Lucien must be in his mid-twenties. What he's produced is shocking.

You blow the French girl a kiss and trace the side of your finger up through your cleavage, then suck it clean. "Oops... is this your man's spunk?" You taunt her, "I bet I swallowed more than your petite pussy can hold. And yet, just look at how much he sprayed on me."

"Bitch..." she throws back. But she's tensing her thighs and the mattress pad is damp beneath her, suggesting she's aroused.

"You can have it, if you're happy with licking it off another woman, that is?" You tease, fingertips exploring the hot creamy ropes plastering you, challenging her to show you if she has a bi side.

She pounces, pushing you back and pinning you, slithering her tongue over your tits, feasting. Clearly, she doesn't have any such qualms. She's not strong enough, so you have the upper hand, rolling her over till you're on top, running your dripping breasts over her slight frame, whilst your fingers explore her wet pussy.

She groans as you slide two digits into her. "Cute little pussy," you giggle. "It's not got much give in it though," you tease.

"Can I give it a try?" I ask.

"Nope. You got some serious fucking coming up soon," you insist. "But since I've got us a little fluffer to help out, she might allow you a dip in there, just between working on real sluts' holes.

Lucien looks in, obviously keen to get a part in the forthcoming play his girlfriend is roped into. "Oh, and your man can join in. We've four hot men for two slutty women. I dare say there's room for one more. But only on one condition..." you look the French girl in the eye and work your fingers in her hole, "... when he cums... he pumps it all deep into my cunt... with you kissing him as he does it!"

"Uuugh dirty slut!" She groans, but her body starts to tremble against yours. You plunge your fingers in and out.

"Or my slutty friend Aleesia's. Her husband adores fucking her when she's full of spunk. He'll go crazy."

"Uuugghhh... I come!" The French girl cries out and clenches on your fingers. You feel her turn extra wet as she shudders at your insistence.

You drive her through her orgasm, then casually withdraw your fingers to suck them both, and then take your cocktail from me. "Mmm, your cum tastes nice. What's your name?"

"Marie-Claire," she replies. You do our introductions.

"So, you two are up for being in on our forthcoming orgy?" I ask. They nod. Lucien's drained cock is already rising again. "You two have time for another cocktail... you might need it."

"I'll fetch," you say, "same as us?" Slipping off the podium, you wade off through the pool toward the bar. Looking back, you add "Marie-Claire... you can make a start by keeping the boys entertained... but no fucking... and definitely no spunking!"

Stepping out of the pool, you find Aleesia and Sanjeev at the bar, getting stuck into cocktails. Both are wearing very skimpy swimwear. Aleesia's nipple piercings are clearly visible as her generous breasts are barely covered.

"Glad you made it. How did the rest of your morning go?" You chirp.

"Perfect." Aleesia grins, kissing your cheek. "I swear my arse is still leaking cum... you know how hard Sanj shoots..." You nod enthusiastically. "Well, after you drained him, I made him order up some cocktails, whilst I popped down the shop in reception. We went to work with some dildos ranging from very slim to full size, using lots of oil..." She pauses a moment as you start undoing the ties on her bikini.

"Sorry, you're both too overdressed," you giggle, reaching another hand to tug down the front of Sanjeev's briefs till his swelling cock is in your hand.

"... be our guest." Aleesia smirks joining in with her fastenings. "Once Sanj pumped a nice thick realistic cock in my bum as he tongued me to a big orgasm, I went into doggy position, and he oiled himself up and slid in easily."

"I took it very slowly;" Sanj continues, "she put a vibrator on her clit and came so hard her tighter tunnel nearly strangled the blood supply from surging in my cock!"

"Once I recovered, I told him to fuck me till he came. Otherwise, I'd only be used to having a cock inside," Aleesia recounts, gathering her shed costume in one hand, and swigging the cocktail with the other.

Sanjeev finished the tale of their experience. "I took it steady. But she put the vibe on my balls and told me to 'spunk up her arse deep, cos the next person to do so won't be me', well I instantly let go with all I had!"

"It was a lovely intimate moment, but also strange to feel his cum shooting so far into me. I'm not sure I could cum without my clit being stimulated as well, though." Aleesia turns and bends over. She's wearing a butt plug.

"Mmm... Slutty," you compliment her flaunting.

You feel hands embrace you from behind.

"Keeping busy, I see!" It's the European President of the Federation of Swingers Clubs, the host of this special hotel. Beside him is his round, curvaceous wife. Both are fully dressed.

"I thought I'd be seeing you more intimately before now. Going out?" You smile, kissing his cheek.

"We have a day up the jungle at the temple. We always make time for a bit of advanced training in the arts of pleasures of the flesh," the President chuckles, "but you're right, I do mean to look you up. There are some very spirited ladies here, but very few that can so readily accept me inside them!"

Aleesia raises an eyebrow and steps forward to introduce herself.

"Oh, you're curious... but like he says, that's best left to the expert sluts," his wife, the self-styled Queen chimes.

"Really?" Aleesia pouts.

You giggle and you squirm your bare bum into the President's groin. His embracing hands move to cup one of your boobs each.

You feel the President start to swell in his shorts where he's pressed against the crease of your arse. "Mmm... I look forward to your monster cock filling me up... utterly stretching my hole." Your dirty talk is designed to arouse him.

"That big huh?" Aleesia raises an eyebrow "Enough for your greedy cunt?"

"Mind if I show her..." You ask, writhing against him as he grips your nipples between thumb and forefinger and forcefully pulls. "...what I've got to look forward to?"

"Be my guest," He purrs in your ear. "We have a 4x4 waiting outside, but a brief sample of you would be delightful."

You slip to your knees and unbutton his shorts. He's commando underneath. The biggest, thickest fuck muscle you've ever known is uncovered at half-mast. You reach for it, your fingers unable to circle half of its girth.

"Fuck!" Aleesia gasps. Sanjeev groans at the thought of it spreading his wife.

"It's not fully erect yet!" You explain from your experience. "Lemme just lick it some, you'll see then..." you dive in to lap your tongue over his big cricket ball-sized cock head, pausing to give Aleesia insight, though eyeing the President all the time.

"Imagine...." your tongue slithers round his dome, "... what it's like in your cunt?" You flick your tongue on the underside. "...especially when he's pumping in and out hard, swelling rigid as he gets close to shooting?"

"Mmmm," the President gives you appreciation at your teasing.

"I had to get two men to double-fuck my cunt, both together, before I tried. Even then it was hard." you spit on his cock head and use your fingers to wet his foreskin to glide smoother in your grasp. "Thankfully I'd had enough spunk in me that I was thoroughly lubricated."

You turn to Aleesia. "Now you see it properly, in all its glory? See how it's only for the most experienced sluts with the greediest, most flexible fuck holes?"

"I'd love to try!" Aleesia coos, transfixed.

"I've been practicing with the biggest of toys, only this morning..." you look up at the President, "...and I'm confident I can take you on easier this time. I wanna fuck you in every position, till your fat balls are empty!"

"Bring it on, cumslut!" He groans.

You spring to your feet, cock one leg round his waist and try to angle his cock underneath you. "Just a quickie then?" You pant with lust, your pussy juices dripping from you to wet his probing cock as you seek to line it up below. "Fuck me," you breathe in his ear. "It's what I deserve."

"Oi! Stop that!" His wife barges in. "All in good time. Right now, we've places to go and people to see. You'll get your turn when we're ready."

You dismount, pouting. "Well, enjoy your day. We're off to fuck, just as soon as I find those two men that hang out together."

"You never seen them with partners in tow?" The President asks.

5080
5080
88 Followers