The Resort - Day 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh FUUUKKK!" Aleesia squeals cumming hard on Sanjeev as I use her arse with strong strokes that make her fleshy arse slap against me, "FUCK MEEEE!"

You twist your upper body, tongue extended till you collect one of his testicle, scooping it into your mouth and tickling the other with your active tongue. Leaving Marie-Claire wanking her boyfriend's slick cock.

"My studs one orgasm up on the rest of you fuckers," Marie-Claire announces to the men, "and he's gonna cum again by the time you've all cum a second time." She's trying to make some sort of point. "Has he spermed her enough to make this greedy bitch's holes slippery enough for you? Cos I can bring him round there and add more!" Lucien groans at her stroking and your ball sucking, somehow knowing she's talking about his merits.

"She's very fuckin creamy," I groan, sliding beautifully in and out of her now very readily fuckable arse. Marie-Claire marvels at how you two are taking such a fucking in your bumholes whilst having a cock in your pussies.

"He shoots a lot and often. But I think those cocktails have had a big effect, no?" She slows her pace, working her fingers over his tender cock head, reaching with her other hand to gasp Aleesia's chin to get her to focus on her. "I want you to suck his cock, while you're being fucked in both your holes. I want to make him shoot in your mouth. Let's see if you can swallow fast enough to keep up with his load whilst taking it from two others!"

Aleesia looks half dazed, dizzy from the blood rush of her repeated ogasMs. She just gasps, "I fukkin luv spunk," and opens her mouth, hanging her tongue out. She's not offering a talented blowjob, more another hole for cock... and cum.

She strokes her man strongly towards the gasping Aleesia. "You gonna suck him?" Marie-Claire scores her, "or am I just gonna wank him over your face? Cos I can't promise it won't end up dripping onto your husband!"

You pull your mouth off his balls and lick over Marie-Claire's stroking fingers toward his cock head, swirling your tongue round his bulging cockhead, just to prove to Aleesia it can be done. "Fuckin suck!" You order her. "Drink his spunk and you'll be as rude as me!"

Aleesia grunts "yes! Oh... Fukkin yes!" And jams her mouth onto Lucien's cock head, looking up at Marie-Claire, willing her to jerk her man off till he explodes.

Focusing back on your pleasure, you start slamming back with renewed urgency, groaning "fuck me hard... fuck me and flood me with your spunk!" They immediately start pounding your holes ferociously, clearly intent on getting theMselves off. Given their proportions, I can think of no other woman who could take that sort of hard use and love it. You on the other hand, simply orgasm constantly.

Sanjeev is looking up at his wife, she's been his servant, doing his sexual bidding when made to take other cocks. Then she learnt her sexuality held him as the slave, that she was his Mistress when she had someone to fuck for him. Now she's developed, her power and pleasure are intertwined, she gets an orgasmic kick from fucking in every way possible with anyone possible. Most of all she revels in him seeing her cum with others and for them to cum for her.

Right now, she's utterly swamped with cocks. More than he dared imagine. She's fucked and sucked for ages, ensuring each of her openings got used and received all the sperm she could take. Fighting to cope with her first double penetration, only hours after losing her anal cherry, she's desperately trying to handle a third cock, purely to get cummed into from all angles. The feeling of another cock pounding into her arse through the skin that separates her two holes, whilst she revels in them being used, finally overwhelms him.

"You're a dirty fucking cumslut!" He grunts ramming into her. "I'm gonna shoot..." he moans and feel him jam deep and his cock flex. Aleesia quivers with a ripple of pleasure surges through her as she feels her husband unleash heavily and powerfully into her core. He was always a strong cummer, but the herbal-enhanced eruption must be epic. More, maybe than that young spunker in Aleesia's mouth.

"Ooohhh cum in your cunt... fill it up!" Aleesia pulls her mouth off Lucien to moan out that her body has claimed another explosion of sperm. Sanjeev spurts and shudders for ages, Aleesia sobs with joy.

Marie-Claire senses that Sanjeev's rapture is surpassing her boyfriend's previous experiences with Aleesia. She pulls the curvaceous Asian back onto the fuck muscle throbbing in her grasp. "There's two more to handle, you fucking slut!" She calls, pumping a gasping Lucien harder intent on summoning anything he might have left to give.

"Dont move, Sanj," I grunt, "keep yourself hard in her if you can!" I pound her once precious arse feeling my balls tighten.

"I come!" Lucien throws his head back for Marie-Claire to plunge her mouth on his. He tenses in her embrace and bucks up into her fist, his chest heaving. The French girl roughly forces Aleesia's head down. He shudders and the Asian woman starts gulping, even before he's started to fill her mouth.

Seeing this makes you jealous. There's that much sperm already you can smell it n the airand ache to taste it. Watching Aleesia gulping as she's force fed a load my the donor's partner makes your craving well up, overriding your ongoing orgasMs. "Fukkin cum in me!!" You yell. The men are happy to assist, hammering away. "Mr. Thick grunts "you fukkin asked for this!" Both fuck you in a frenzy, making you scream your endless climax at the top of your lungs.

"Fukkin cummin in your arse! Uuuggh!" I yell, beating Mr. Long to it. Even as I jam deep, I feel Sanjeev do the same, pouring some more jets into her sodden cunt. Already over full, her body simply can't contain more and starts pouring from her.

Shuddering, Aleesia is carried along on the wave. Surroundied by shooting cocks pumping their seed into her from every angle overwhelms her. She simply can't swallow as she moans with her own ecstasy. Ropes of Lucien's sperm spull from her lips and Marie-Claire continues to hose her face. Sanjeev has the foresight to push up her heavy hanging boobs from below, creating a shelf to catch the spillage and save it falling on him.

The sight of Aleesia's grouping reaching a simultaneous climax is enough to set off the boys you're fucking. "Oh fuck... you ready?" Mr. Long groans to his friend.

"Yes... fuck..." Mr. Thick agrees. Their experience and expertise at working as a team even extends to the climactic finish.

"Ready for your spunk, slut?" Mr. Long gasps at you, above the moans and groans from everyone beside you.

"Fukkin give it to me... fuckin cum!" You sob, your body in a constant state of climax.

"Uuugghhh you dirty fucking cumslut!" Mr. Long shoves all his inches all the way into your most intimate orifice and his cock flexes to pump his sperm deeper than anyone has before. At the same moment Mr. Thick grunts and erupts into your stretched cunt.

Your eyes widen and your mouth gapes, a long drawn out moan of ecstatic pleasure leaves you as the two cocks unleash a torrent of spunk into both your holes simultaneously. You can't tell where one hole's sensations from the other, as you're overwhelmed with the hot surge into you. The men just grunt and spurt and grunt and spurt, basking in their own well-earnt orgasMs, using you as a fleshy receptacle for all their over-charged balls can donate.

I pull out, having drenched Aleesia's arsehole with its second load from another man to her husband. Still cumming strong, I blast again on to her stretched bumhole before bucking my cock against her crease to send jets soaring over her back to splash on her spine. It seems fitting to anoint her as her sluttiness reaches its fulfillment.

"I'm a fucking cumslut!" Aleesia pants, as the spunking dies down. Her open arsehole is pouring with cum, leaking over Sanjeev's balls, along with the mess her cunt can't contain. Her face is heavily streaked, her lips spilling. Her boobs and back have also been subject to the excessive ejaculations of her fuckers. "I did it! I fukkin did it all!"

"And my boyfriend's done all your slut holes, you greedy bitch!" She slaps his drained cock on Aleesia's face deliberately smearing the cum streaks covering them.

You turn your gaze on the proud but tired Aleesia, but your eyes are glazed over still, you're cummers are still shuddering their all into you. You can only babble incoherently "spunk... fukkin spunk..." Whether you're admiring the state of her, or encouraging your two onwards, isn't clear.

"You took 6 loads," Sanjeev praises her. "You're a perfect slut wife."

"7!" She corrects him,. "If you count the one Marie-Claire got that she fed to me! I took cum from 4 men. Though I got penetrated by 5. I think that makes me a full blown dirty fucking cumslut!"

"Well, I think there's one thing left you can do to finish that would get your score up and prove your claim to be a full-blown dirty fucking cumslut beyond all doubt," I ponder, casually running my cock up and down her spunk soaked bum cleft.

"What might that be?" Aleesia says, twisting to look at me, dislodging Sanjeev and showing her face and boobs utterly soaked. "Am I not the very vision of the dirtiest of cumsluts?"

"Well, a real cumslut will happily take the opportunity to get men's cum. If you count the waiter's load that you sucked out of Marie-Claire's freshly fucked pussy... well, there's two men's sperm you haven't swallowed..."

"Ooohhh... you mean those two?" Aleesia nods towards where you are sandwiched between Mr. Long and Mr. Thick, all gasping for breath.

I reach for her boobs, smoothing my hands over them till the fat orbs fully shine with an even covering. "Yep. Go clean them all up." I play with her golden piercings.

"Sanjeev, darling," she says, "I think I'm being challenged to suck both of those two cocks clean of fuck-juices, then lick all the cum I can get out of my slut-mentor's fucked holes. Would you like to see me do that?"

"Absolutely! You can't let it go now," He eggs her on.

"And that'll mean I'm face down, with my own dripping holes readily available... I mean, any man who happened to see me and get hard... well they might just make use of me, couldn't they?"

"Who do you want to fuck you?" Sanjeev asks, realising he's created a monster.

"I don't care. My holes now anyone's it seems. And I didn't say they had to fuck, did I? Just have fun with me!"

With that, Aleesia climbs over him and breathes into Mr. Long's ear, "Let me suck your cock." Mr. Long plants a kiss on her wet lips and slowly draws out of your used arsehole. Aleesia is there straight away, lapping upwards over and over, claiming his creamy coating.

Your well-used arse stays open, and the flow begins from it, despite how deep it was spurted. You stay mounted on Mr. Thick, feeling a trickle flow down you and over his balls. He's used to these outcomes, it seeMs.

Aleesia smirks up at Mr. Long having tongued him. He points to where you're leaking. "Nice work... now, drink my spunk... if you're a real cumslut." He moves away, allowing Aleesia to get into the space.

Meanwhile, Lucien says something in French to Marie-Claire. The petite girl crawls over the reclining Sanjeev and without even asking, starts lapping at his cock and the spilt sperm and cunt juice covering his groin.

Mr. Thick groans as his sensitive balls get Aleesia's attention. Then it's your turn to moan as her tongue laps up over your cuntlips to explore your arsehole. "Ohh fuck..." you simply sob.

"Am I dirty enough?" Aleesia says to you, then pushes her tongue a little inside your open bumhole for a moment, "Am I being cum thirsty enough?" She curls a finger and thumb to under the root of Mr. Thick's shaft, imagining he feels fairly firm still, unlike the half-hard Mr. Long.

"How many massive loads did you take in your greedy cunt?" Aleesia asks. She slips a finger into your cunt exploring while Mr. Thick is still inside. She's not surprised when your hole accommodates her digit as well.

"Ooh... God... you fucker... three big loads - two in my cunt and one in my arse!"

"I took two in each!" She giggles, then pulls Mr. Thick free. Before she can attend to him, your vacant pussy immediately gurgles and pours, like an uncorked bottle, all over his shaft and her fingers.

"Mmmm! You're leaking more than I am!"

"That's cos I fucked bigger cocks than you," you retort, thinking she's being a bit competitive and a bit cocky. Aleesia isn't listening, as she's tucked in between you and Mr. Thick, busily sucking and licking, busily consuming what she can get at.

Marie-Claire has sucked Sanjeev and then kneels behind Aleesia. Sanjeev kneels up and shuffles over to see, as the French girl slides two fingers into Aleesia's cunt from behind, screwing the round as they slide in very easily. The Asian wife moans her approval as she turns from Mr. Thick's cock and balls, to your hole. Clamping her lips to your labia, she licks into you, lapping at your creamy filling.

Those spectating enjoy the sight of Aleesia drinking from you as Marie-Claire plays with her. Playing up to the watchers, the petite French girl pulls out her fingers webbed with warm cum and shows them before slipping them into her mouth. Her other hand fondles Sanjeev's growing cock as she delves again into Aleesia's sloppy hole, repeating her consumption of the contents by hand. "Your cum and my man's... mingled in your dirty wife..." she taunts, then worms her finger into Aleesia's seeping arse.

Aleesia pauses to come up for air, then swallows theatrically, to announce her having drunk Mr. Thick's and Mr. Long's heavy donations. She casts a look at Marie-Claire. "You're getting pretty dirty-minded, playing with a real slut's holes after theyve done their work... seeing if you think you could take two men too?" She says cockily.

Turning from an indignant Marie-Claire, Aleesia looks empowered, thinking she's done the most fucking of all. You feel exhausted, and in need of a nap. Aleesia seeMsirrepressible now she's accomplished what she set out to. "So... I'm a dirty fucking cumslut. I'll do anything with anyone. And I'm happy to see my husband have any woman too. From today, and for the rest of our holiday, I'm gonna do just that!"

"You aught be put in the dungeon," Marie-Claire scoffs, "Really dirty sluts get tied up there. Their husband's can write on the board what visitors can freely do. If you're really, truly wanting to do what you say, then how about there? You could wear a blindfold and have no clue who has had you."

Aleesia turns back to Marie-Claire. "You suggest these things? You who's only taken one bareback spunking from another man for the first time today?" She smiles naughtily. "Of course your man got carried away with my cunt and arse!" She looks at Marie-Claire's had on her husband's cock. "You stroking him off? That's a bit tame."

"Bitch!" The French girl spits. "I suppose you want me to fuck him!"

"Well.... your boyfriend came in my cunt, arse and mouth. You might feel less outclassed if you did my husband," Aleesia quips. "That's if you're up to it!"

"My tighter young pussy can easily please your older man!" She snaps. She presses her bum back towards the kneeling Sanjeev.

"Help yourself." Aleesia casually waves her hand. "Just bear in mind it's bareback fucking on this podium, with no pulling out, either. We're past anyone that and so are you, after getting spunked-in by our friendly waiter. Pick a position and we'll all enjoy watching."

Aleesia settles on her back and takes up a reclining pose, as if ready for a show, casually playing with a nipple piercing. "Tell you what, if you make him cum inside, say, 10 minutes, I'll go in the dungeon for free use for an hour tomorrow; if you get a pussyfull of his sperm in under 5 minutes, we'll double up- me and Jeanie both do that hour."

You look at her, shocked at her assumption to include you in her bet without reference to you first. "Excuse me?" You bristle.

"Oh, come on," Aleesia chimes, "It'll be fun. You know you'd love it... the two of us, getting fucked together. Don't tell me you wouldn't. Our fellas would love it too. Anyway, she might not manage it in 10 minutes - and I'd be her who goes in for an hour!"

"What?" Marie-Claire moans, just as Sanjeev is pressing his cock head between her pussy lips.

"Well, a bet is a bet." Aleesia chuckles. "Your tighter young pussy against my man's lust, versus my slutty holes' achievement on yours..."

Sanjeev pushes in a bit, his broadly flaring cock head parting her entrance. "Want it in you, or what?"

"Ooohhh," Marie-Claire gasps, but her eyes are fixed on Aleesia, who cocks an eyebrow at her, asking her answer to the bet.

"Fuck me!" She groans. Sanjeev shoves deep.

"You two fuck and it counts." Aleesia smirks. "In fact, someone start timing!"

I volunteer for the job, checking my watch. "Let the fucking commence!" I declare. Sanjeev pulls back and slides in, savouring her as he did before on his brief introductory fuck.

"Sanj... it's up to you..." I interpret the outcomes for him. "... if you wanna see Marie-Claire get used as a fuck toy by anyone, hold back and try and last 10 minutes. On the other hand, do you want to see your wife fucked and spunk-soaked by any hard cock that comes by?"

"She's a proper slut now, she'd fucking love that!" He groans taking another stroke in and out of the French pussy, feeling her push back.

"And I bet you'd love to see it happen, you kinky bastard!" Aleesia calls out, playing with her spread cunt and licking her fingers, "You'd be eagerly telling them where they can fuck me and where they can shoot!"

"Which is anywhere!" He groans back.

"Then if you want Aleesia in that situation, you gotta cum in 5-10 minutes... But if you want my Jeanie in on the free-use gang bang too, then you gotta spunk up into Marie-Claire here in less than 5 minutes."

"That'd mean I share the cock... and the cum. I'd get half than doing the bet alone!" Aleesia observes, calmly strumming her clit in front of Sanjeev.

"Well, not if there's plenty more. We can advertise for participants on the room TV chat," I ponder.

"Well we'll swing by," Mr. Thick offers. "Pleased to reacquaint ourselves with such willing cumsluts!"

"Ooh you dirty bastards!" You remark, "You wanna see me fucked silly and drenched in spunk. Just like Sanj does Aleesia!"

"I bet you'd both love it, as well. You're both a pair of cumsluts together!" I laugh.

"True," you agree, coming over and taking my cock and starting to playfully lick it. "Let's see how this ends up."

I groan as you playfully re-invigorate my cock. "Sanj, stop savouring her and fuck her to get yourself off... i want what you want, mate... so give it to her. You've got four and a half minutes and your sluts on her own, nine and a half and it's our French friends who take our fun."

"Fuck me!" Marie-Claire calls back. "Just use me to wank off with! Cum up my pussy fast and hard!"

"Fucking slut!" He groans at his flaunting wife, then starts hammering into the petite French girl.

"Oooh, going to make your cumslut a sex slave, are you? Well, bring it on!" Aleesia moans, playing with herself more eagerly now at the thought of what might become tomorrow. "Cum in her then!"

Sanjeev goes wild, desperate to summon another orgasm from his recently drained balls. Marie-Claire grunts and her eyes start to roll skywards as the Asian man helps himself to her fuck hole. "You're gonna get a cuntful you little tart!" He groans sliding in and out of her juicy young fuck-hole.

"Do it, Sanj... flood her little pussy and you can have men fuck me every which way you want. Imagine having my dripping mouth, wrapping my drenched tits round your cock... fucking my soaking cunt,... cumming in my arse that's already swimming with numerous men's sperm!" Aleesia is pushing his buttons, actually encouraging him to loose it.