The Resort - Day 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you mention it, no," you muse. "That's odd."

"They used to have. When they joined. But not anymore. However, they were always popular performers and make a great team. Since there are a lot of greedy ladies around, they're always welcome," the President's wife explains.

"Didn't they fuck me already, on my welcome gangbang?" You ask.

"Nope. They're not in a couple. That was a swapping game, remember," she replies. "Here they come now." Looking in the direction she indicates, you see the two men approaching.

"Anyway, we'll be off. Enjoy." the President laughs, fastening his shorts. They depart as the guys arrive, the Queen blowing you a kiss as she leaves.

"Ah, there you are. We've been looking for you," one says.

"How long have you been here?" You ask.

"Long enough to load up on cocktails." The other kisses you in greeting, "We guessed you're a lady with a big appetite.

"Well, there's two of us now. Meet Aleesia and her husband Sanjeev. We swapped this morning, now she wants in. So there's both our fellas and you two to attend to us two. Think you can handle us?" You smirk.

"No problem. The more the messier!" The other laughs.

"Oh, we've also recruited a French couple. But don't think you have 3 to deal with. She's there to keep the action going... for us two!"

"What are your names?" Aleesia asks, after downing her drink.

"No names. Don't you like a little mystery? We like the thought of women willingly taking cock and cum and not knowing even our names," says one.

"Just call us Mr. Long and Mr. Thick." The other smiles. Aleesia cocks an eyebrow.

"Show her what you got," you giggle, pleased with their playing along. "Oh, and I love the thought of being fucked by men I don't know!"

They both shed their trunks, revealing themselves. Aleesia smiles broadly. "I see now why you chose those nicknames." She steps up past you to reach in and stroke both prize cocks. "I can understand why you chose them to fuck both your pussy and ass together. I've not tried that. Can you do me too?"

"Excuse me!" You wriggle in, cupping both sets of balls beneath Aleesia's shaft-stroking hands. "I saw them first. Of course, you can have a turn with them, but given how Mr. Thick here will stretch your cunt and Mr. Long will go deep up your arse, I think you can take them in your front hole and one at a time. I suggest you work up to these boys by using your man and mine for your first double penetration attempt."

"What about the guy from this French couple you said? You told me she's for keeping the boys entertained for us. Have you got anything lined up for him?"

The two guys are now at full attention smiling in their enjoyment of two women's four hands. Sanjeev steps in to play with the toy sunk in his wife's recently delivered arse.

"Oh, I think we should use him as our fuck-toy. He's got a good cock and spunks plenty. I'm gunna get them both cocktails that ensure they cum and cum. Be my guest and use them for your pleasure. They're along for the ride, so to speak. If you want sperm, help yourself to his."

"Sanjeev, darling." Aleesia has a suggestion. "You're up for seeing my ass fucked by another man, aren't you?"

"It's my greatest wish," Sanj replies playing with his wife's labia, furrowing his fingers between them, "... to see you a complete slut, who's happy to have any man, with any hole."

"So..." she squirms to slip her pussy over his fingers, "... I guess that leaves you in my pussy for the double penetration attempt I'm planning. So I think to make it slutty enough for you, how about I fuck the French boy till he's filled me up with lots of creamy lubrication for you?"

"Ooh fukkk!" Sanjeev grasps his cock with his other hand. "One in your ass and me going into your slippery used slut-hole!"

"We've talked enough!" You disentangle your hands and Aleesia's. Pulling her off her husband. You grab the two drinks for the French couple off the bar. "How about we get on with making each other cum?"

Turning you lead the way down the steps to the pool. Approaching the podium you admire the creativity of Marie-Claire. She's got me and Lucien lay side by side. She's crouched over both our faces, so she's in a 69 with two men, switching diagonally so she's giving her pussy to one man to lick, as she sucks the other. Both men's faces are wet as are our throbbing shafts. You smile, thinking she's more daring than you first thought.

You announce the drinks are here, breaking up the little game. The French couple take them, sitting up. You come over to me.

"The gangs all here and I think everyone is raring to get going," you announce. Then you kiss me deeply, just to denote your alignment with me as your true partner.

I think to tell people where the land lies. I speak up. "Just to set out our position, so as you know - Jeanie doesn't have any boundaries. She is, and always has been, a dirty fucking cumslut." You smile and nod to the gathering. "Darling, tell them where they can fuck you?"

"Anywhere. Take your pick, boys!" You tell them. "All of me is for fucking, by anyone!"

"Any issue with condoms or cum?"

"No fucking me with condoms. I wanna feel you touching my insides, skin to skin. And you can cum in me, or on me, anywhere you choose. In fact, the more you shoot, the harder I'll cum too!"

There is applause from Mr. Long and Mr. Thick.

"Aleesia?" I tell her to make her position known.

Without reference to Sanjeev, but for holding his hand, she speaks up. "Before today it's been men only for us, and yes, they came in my mouth and cunt, so my husband could fuck my spermed hole next. Now, today, we have fully swapped, I've done anal, and been bi. So... I'm gunna say the same as my new role model did... fuck me in every hole and spurt into them as much as you can!"

Smiles of appreciation are passed her way.

"So, that brings us to Marie-Claire here," I offer her a voice.

"We swapped before... never full-on orgy. She admits. Cum in mouth, yes, but condoms before for fully fucking, not ass though. Now we come here knowing that without is normal. So... here we go without. But my ass isn't for fucking."

"Nobody cums in Marie-Claire anyway. She's here to help out, not to be the centre of attention for today's play. There's plenty of me and Aleesia's holes to explode into," you clarify. "Lucien here - me and Aleesia get to have him however we choose... you spunk when and where you're told to by us two!" You decree.

It's time to get things going, as contemplating and setting out parameters is detracting from the fun. "Since only some have had the pleasure of carnal knowledge of some of the opposite sex present, I think some physical introductions are a nice way to start," I propose. Ladies, how about you arrange yourselves and the fellas all slip in for a minute then all swap round?

Lucien and Marie-Claire down their drinks in expectation of playtime starting. You give me a wicked smile. What have you given them from the menu?

You nudge Aleesia and arrange a line of 3 girls on hands and knees in a line. Marie-Claire is first, Aleesia in the middle, then you. "Ready girls?" Aleesia is excited at the wanton scenario.

"Who's first where?" You too are eager, eyeing up 5 men, all of which are about to explore you and your friends hungry pussies.

"I think Sanjeev should get behind Marie-Claire, a that's a new pussy for him," I choose, "then we all follow him as he moves down the line."

You pout, "and what, you all have to wait uninvolved to get going? I chose doggy cos it's easier for men to kneel for a sucking too!"

"Hmm," I think. "So there's a circuit here, then? Well now, how about Mr. Thick gets to start at your head, Mr. Long at Aleesia's, and I'll go at Marie-Claire's."

"Where's Lucien beginning?" Aleesia asks.

"He can start with a strange hole too, then. Fancy him saying hello to your cunt first?"

Aleesia looks at him, "take me with long slow strokes. I want my husband to see it filling me as he fucks your girlfriend beside me."

We all kneel round in our allocated positions. You size up Mr. Thick's bulky shaft as it bobs before you. It's going to stretch your lips for sure. You're glad you don't have anyone fucking you as you try to attempt it.

"No spunking in the introductions," I tell them, as Marie-Claire takes hold of my throbbing shaft, as Sanjeev parts her labia and presents his cock head to her waiting hole.

"Ready?" I say, checking my watch. As I wait for the second hand to reach '12' you add one enhancement.

"Whenever you boys go inside me on your first thrust, I want you to call me a dirty fucking cumslut... that's my pet name, when I'm being fucked. Since we're greeting each other here, I want to be addressed properly."

"Prepare to fuck... 3...2...1... go!"

"Uuuggghhh," two women and two men groan in unison as their lustful desires connect. Lucien is balls deep in Aleesia, whilst Sanjeev's broad cock head is forced into the petite Marie-Claire.

You're already drooling over the girthy shaft of Mr. Thick, wetting him up before widening your mouth to force yourself onto his shaft.

Aleesia rocks to the long slow strokes of Lucien as her head nods up and down, taking on the top half of Mr. Long's 11-inch fuck muscle.

Marie-Claire looks up at me and hangs her mouth open, tongue extended. With Sanj gliding in and out of her from behind, she's elected to simply offer me to help myself. I do.

"Dirty fucking cumslut!" Gasps Mr. Thick, telling us you've taken him deep in your mouth. "There's not many who can fit me in!" You look up at him with your mouth full, then slide back and forth wetly.

"Oooh Sanj, watch him fuck you slut's cunt!" Aleesia moans, before running her tongue over the rest of Mr. Long's veined shaft, then stroking it whilst flicking her tongue on his cock head.

"This one's very tight!" Sanjeev grunts. Marie-Claire gasps in between me bucking up over her tongue.

"All change!" I call, and everyone pulls free. Lucien shuffles in behind you, and Sanjeev takes up the familiar station behind Aleesia. I move round fro Marie-Claire's head to get behind her arse. I see Aleesia is still wearing her butt plug. Now Mr. Long is before her, Mr. Thick before Aleesia, leaving your mouth vacant.

I check for the next minute coming round. All the men are ready holding their cock heads between spread cunt-lips. I look down a moment to admire Marie-Claire. Pert buttocks, crinkled unused anus and surprisingly big, swollen labia for a girl of her size. Her clit hood has a silver ring piercing. She's squirming for more cock after Sanjeev withdrew. She already has a hand on the slim, tall shaft of Mr. Long. Aleesia is cupping the balls of Mr. Thick, marvelling at his wet shaft, probably plotting her approach.

"3...2...1... fuck!" With that I sink into Marie-Claire's wet pussy. Her vaginal walls grip me. It's nowhere near the freedom of yours. Controlling Mr. Long, she lavishes broad wet licks on his whole length.

"Awwww. Leesh..." Sanjeev groans, as he sinks home, "your cunt feels different with that toy in your arse."

"Just you wait till it's another cock in there!" Aleesia gasps as she nuzzles her face over the bulky cock before her, painting her face in the wetness of your saliva on him. "... oh and by then, I mean to be all creamy inside for you, too!"

Sanjeev stays deep, leaning in to grind in her hole and reaches round to play with her clit, watching over her shoulder. "Suck him, my slut... get your mouth on him." Spreading her mouth wide she valiantly attempts to fulfil his wishes, her tongue fondling the underside of the wide cock head. Sanjeev is not small in this department, so her experience helps. Mr. Thick pants in appreciation.

"Ooohhh," you moan. You're braced o your arm on the mat, one hand under you, holding Lucien's balls on to your clit. Only a while ago he was spraying into your mouth, over your face and boobs, with a huge load. You can tell his balls are filled anew. "You got something to say to me, since you've got your cock in my cunt?"

Marie-Claire spits on Mr. Long, wetting him for her hand strokes, then gabbles something in French. Of course Lucien doesn't speak English, so missed your request for verbal address on penetration. Briefed by his bilingual girlfriend he leans over your back and cupping your boobs, breathes in your ear. "Fucking slut."

You squeeze his balls harder, causing him discomfort. "Dirty... I'm a dirty fucking cumslut," you snarl. "I'll teach you I'm dirty, when I make you fuck me when I've been cummed in, then have your little girlie lick you clean!"

"Bitch..." he yelps, but retaliates by roughly twisting your nipples. You shudder with pleasure and clench on him.

"Harder... fuckin pull them...!" He realises you're enjoying his treatment.

"All change," I call. A minute isn't enough, but it's fun way to break the ice. All the men rotate round. Lucien relocates to your front, Sanjeev at your rear. I move behind Aleesia. Mr. Long is behind Marie-Claire and Mr. Thick to her front.

"Oh boys, you've both cum in me in these holes already today," you chuckle, feeling Sanjeev's familiar flared cock head at your entrance, grasping Lucien's shaft, slippery with your own wetness.

Marie-Claire looks concerned at how she can perform on Mr. Thick's shaft with her mouth, especially as she knows Mr. Long is positioned ready to push his whole shaft into her pussy.

Aleesia isn't occupied orally, so I know to expect her full attention as I put my cock head between her dark folds. "Hello again," I joke.

"Welcome back." She smiles over her shoulder. "I loved our fucking earlier, so you're always welcome... especially if you give me that 'rush of hot spunk' feeling!"

"Aren't you getting to be the naughty one, kneeling there showing off your butt plug and asking to be cummed into!" I chuckle. "But not on this visit, I'm afraid."

"I aim to be the perfect slut, like your Jeanie... so fuck me like one!"

"You will be, you love sex and have now the liberation to go with it. Let me count them in... ready chaps? 3...2...1... fuck!"

There's a series of mutually appreciative moans as the pleasure of connection is achieved anew... apart from Marie-Claire who yells "Fuuck!" As Mr. Long goes deeper than she's known to date. She grasps hold of Mr. Thick's cock and wraps her lips round the underside, slurping on his sensitive join with bloated cock head and shaft, wide-eyed as her pussy is filled over and over.

"Dirty fucking cumslut," Sanjeev moans, stirring himself balls deep in your steamy hole.

I sink fully into Aleesia, drinking in the sight of you being sawn back and forth by Sanjeev's motion, gripped at the hips and pushed onto Lucien, then pulled back onto his own shaft. Applying myself to my current partner, I admire how her plug moves in her anus as I stroke in and out. "Your arse looks very comfortable with that plug in it," I compliment her accommodation of her new toy.

"Your're gunna fukkin cum in it for me, later!" Aleesia grunts, "I want you to make my little arsehole as slutty as my cunt!"

"While your husband fucks that hole, I imagine?" I grunt, sinking back into her slick tunnel.

"After I get it good and ready for him, just as he likes it!" She gasps back.

"Uuugghhh," Sanjeev groans hearing her dirty promises. He janks free of your dripping fuck hole and grips his shaft tightly. Still, a long stream of precum escapes him to paint your own crinkled bumhole, enough even to convince any onlookers among us that he's strangling himself at the moment of actual ejaculation.

Before anyone comments, Marie-Claire yells out loudly, shuddering in the grasp of Mr. Long, who's fucking her through a strong orgasm. Lucien throbs in your mouth as he watches his darling spasming on another man's cock.

I wait a moment before calling "All change!"

Lucien pulls from you and moves to Aleesia. Sanjeev takes his place, his cock covered in his own creamy offering dripping from the underside. I take up place behind you, pressing a finger to your bumhole to work Sanjeev's juice into your tightest hole.

Mr. Long tucks his cock into Aleesia's open cunt, as Mr. Thick spreads the big labia of Marie-Claire and introduces her dripping wetness to his girth. Breathless and still trembling she wriggles back, prematurely screwing herself onto the massive cock head and blurts out "Fuck me hard, you bastard!"

"3...2...1... fuck!" I call, pushing a finger into your bumhole simultaneously as my cock into your cunt.

You shove backwards to prove you approve. "I love you, you dirty fucker," you grunt at the double invasion.

And I love you, you dirty fucking cumslut. Suck his cock whilst I'm inside you!"

"Fucking yes!" You cast back, "I'm your slut... I luv it when you tell me to be myself!"

Sanjeev runs his cock shaft over your face, wetting your visage in your own juice and his. Perhaps he daren't let you suck him for fear of spunking.

"Ooohhh fuck... that's fucking good!" Aleesia encourages Mr. Long, before plunging her mouth on Lucien's shaft. The French lad can't take his eyes of his girlfriend beside.

Marie-Claire hasn't recovered from cumming on Mr. Long before Mr. Thick complies with her demands and gripping her pert buttocks fucks her hard and deep. Within a few seconds, she's looking up at Lucien and sobbing "I'm gunna cum again!"

Lucien groans at the sight, twitching in Aleesia's mouth. She tastes a surge of his precum and spits his cock out. "Save your spunk for my cunt!" She grunts, leaving him twitching in the air. Instead she shoves her curvaceous dusky body backwards, till Mr. Long's groin smacks her arse making it ripple. "Oooh your fuck strokes go on forever...give it to me harder... I'm gunna cum if you do!" Aleesia is clearly reaching her first orgasm. Looking up at Sanjeev she begs, gasping, "please... can I cum on him? I wanna... tell me to, darling?"

Marie-Claire screams and shudders again, her g-spot and clit both getting massaged by Mr. Thick's slow fucking.

"No... I want to cum but I must wait, so you should too!" Sanjeev teases. He knows his wife, however. He's fully aware she'll be incapable of any restraint, especially since Mr. Long won't let up. He's just tormenting her, to provoke her.

"Fuck that!" Aleesia "I'm a slut with a cock in her. I can't hold it!" She rolls her eyes and her bum quivers. "Fukkinnncumminnnn awwwww!" She wails defiantly, gladly succumbing, to spite her husband. Mr. Long shoves deep, gritting his teeth as she clenches and gushes clear juice over his balls... repeatedly. Having seen her cum before, this looks like its bigger and longer, probably multiple.

"Your protégé is cumming more than you!" I goad you, reaching with my free hand to roll your clit between thumb and forefinger. Sanjeev helpfully remembers your perchant for nipple play and grasping them, pulls against your motion.

"Fuckers!" You moan aloud with rising passion, "Fuckin make me cum... tell me to... Ooohhh."

"Fukkin cum like my slut is!" Sanjeev calls.

"Fukkin cum for us!" I groan, "think about how much we're all gunna spunk into your holes, you cumslut!"

"Dont stop fucking me... CUMMINNN GNNNN!" You roar aloud, shaking as I hook a second finger in your arse and pull you onto my cock, Sanjeev tugging your nipples hard.

"All change!" I wickedly call. Everyone shuffles back, vacating the shuddering women's bodies. You growl in disapproval as your hole clenches while empty.

"I don't think I can last much longer!" Sanjeev complains. "I don't think he can either." He nods at Lucien.

"Well I suppose you two are due next for oral from your own partners. I don't suppose you need to greet your own partner. It'd be a waste to cum in your own woman's mouth at an orgy. I guess you can skip the next round for a breather." Aleesia looks sternly at Sanjeev and shakes her head, as if overriding my suggestion of a reprieve.