The Resort Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
The resort staff creates a unique experience for the ladies.
10.5k words
4.45
34.4k
46
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

The Resort Experience, Chapter 2

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I often write about subjects some find offensive. This story is likely the one that needs the strongest warning.It includes, incest, non-consent, interracial, and an overall story line that is a bit extreme. So, remember it is a work of fantasy fiction, and you have been warned!

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

I have decided that I will bounce between the perspective of the family, and the perspective of the resort personnel. So, this chapter is the same basic time-line as the first chapter, but we learn about the resort and how they train the sluts from Mitchell's and Jackson's point of view.Chapter three will begin where Chapter 1 left off with dad waking up and having another inappropriate, yet highly satisfying interaction with his daughter, before his day of training to be a sissy slut begins.Chapter four will bring Emma's friend Rachel into the story and will include the big Friday night auction. Where the story goes from there ... still considering the options!

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. Perhaps you have an idea of how this resort experience should continue. There are so many delicious directions I could take the next chapter!

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

"Hey boss, I think I got us some fresh meat! Hot little thing too! And there is a sweet bonus with this one."

"That's good because we are thin right now. Walk me through it" Mitchell replied to Travon, and he was hoping the lead was a good one as right now they were at least 10 hosts short, and the peak season was about to begin.

"OK, hot chick, 22 years old, tall, lean, tight body, been searching resorts for 10 days, the algorithm highlighted her. Wants beach, not willing to pay the cost. It was promising, so I flagged it, but didn't put it on the short list. Then sweet little Emma makes a Facebook post about how her mom and her can't find a resort. Well, bingo, mom is hot, that's the bonus. This could be a two for one. I just finished scrolling through all the combined social media, guessing mom is in her 40's, but she looks 30. I sent you the report, should be in your in-box. Let me know if you want to release the offer."

"Nice work. Give me a few to look it over. I will let you know."

Mitchel started to scan the info. Their system was a well-oiled machine. It was tied to the usual search sites and then tracked promising leads. In the old days they had to troll the airports and catch their prey via taxi scams, but now, the women who would become their sex slaves booked their training vacations willingly and even paid for the privilege of becoming obedient sluts. And when they arrived in Florida and there were red flags, the team just put them into a different shuttle bus, and off they went to their twin resort that was legit and no one ever knew how close they came to being groomed for sexual slavery.

The file was interesting. One Ms. Emma Westlake; age 22, finished University. Tall, fit, and if you looked at her secondary Instagram account, the one her parents likely new nothing about, the girl liked to party. That was always a bonus. So, she was promising as Travon claimed. But it was mom that really caught Mitchell's eye. He was in his 10th year training sluts, and he had earned his boss status by having really good instincts about the targets. Mrs. Natalie Westlake was hot. Small, with very nice breasts, and a tight body. The ladies didn't even look like mom and daughter, but not all fantasies can be brought to life. Mitchell looked at some of the photos and thought, this MILF would be very popular.

The men who came to their primary resort were rich, powerful black men and they expected both young sluts to use, but also liked smart, sexy, more mature ladies. Natalie Westlake's body would be in prime demand that was for sure.

There was a wildcard, a husband. Mitchell had tamed and turned quite a few husbands, so that wasn't the problem, it was the idea that he might show up looking for his wife and daughter when they disappear off the map. He decided given their placement needs, and the fact he liked to fag out some white husband, that the risk was worth it. He yelled from his office. "Release the offer."

By the end of the day, he got the report, they had booked, and that starting on the Wednesday, the husband was joining them. That was perfect. By Wednesday the ladies would be obedient sluts in training, and Mitchell can have his fun with the husband. Mitchell poured himself a nice rum drink and leaned back in his chair. "I think I will train Mrs. Westlake myself, that sounds really good." He said to no one in particular.

The week in question was turning out to be a good one. Travon, via his very clever and wicked algorithm, was finding a very nice set of targets. It looked like they could have up to 12 ladies to consider. Mitchell even had to call in a couple extra trainers. He was still looking forward to taking a direct personal interest in the mom, there was just something about her that made that seem fun.

Arrival day rolled around and only one young lady was shuttled off to the other resort. The rest arrived and the fun began. Mitchell even drove one of the shuttles and as soon as he saw Natalie he was glad she was his to train. She was just over 5 feet tall and by his guess, a full D-cup, and the best part, she was dressed somewhat blandly. His experience had told him that under that bland exterior were the biggest, most enthusiastic sluts waiting to come out.

"Hello all, we are excited to welcome you! Before we get driving, please see that we have cold bottles of water for you. Rule #1 of post travel, hydrate ladies! We have a 30 minute drive to the resort, and I will take it personally if there are un-drank water bottles when we arrive." He was so good with this spiel. It didn't hurt that he was a seriously good looking man with a warm and engaging smile. He watched as the ladies cracked open their first dose of compound and happily drank it.

By the time they got checked in, had their welcome drink, and came down to the welcome party, they would have enough compound in their system to be very pliable. That is when the fun will start.

Things went smoothly, and he took extra care to offer Mrs. Westlake a hand as she got out of the shuttle. "Did you properly hydrate young lady?" He said with all his charm. "Of course, I always follow orders!" She flirted back to him. He had a really hard time not bursting into laughter, but instead he smiled his best smile, and jokingly said to his colleague, "We better keep an eye on this one, she is a bit dangerous!" The fun compliment made Natalie smile and she loved that she was getting the attention and not Emma. They were very close, but sometimes had a bit of a flirting competition, and Natalie was in a good mood and planned to win that competition tonight. The compound was hitting her hard and little did she know how quickly her fun flirting was going to escalate into much more.

The welcome time was critical, and Mitchell was pleased to see his team working so well together. The goal was to get the guests, soon to be the sluts in training, to their rooms and then right back to the poolside area so the chemical part of the program could take full effect. They were encouraged to wear something fun for the party. Mitchell always found it funny that even before they were under his mind control, they were obeying his suggestions and selecting sexy outfits that would later be lying on the ground as not one of them would finish the night with clothes on.

The program had begun for these ladies and it would finish with them being fully obedient sluts willingly living a life of sexual servitude. The compound they were drinking in the water bottles and in their welcome drink was odorless and tasteless, and once enough hit the system, it broke down inhibitions while making the subjects very horny. This was followed by the blue pills. These created a trance like state and made the recipients very receptive to influence. Interestingly, if you ate the entire bottle of blue pills but had no compound in your system, they would have almost zero effect. But combined with the compound and the subject became horny, wild, and easily programed.

But why stop there. In the old days, that was where it stopped, and their final success rate was only about 25%. It made for some hard decisions about what to do with the other 75% of failed subjects. Most got sold to wealthy men or into foreign brothels, although some were found hundreds of miles away, months later, wandering the streets of south Florida looking like every other once pretty junkie. They often got snatched up by the pimps and were now working girls. Families back home often never saw them again. This didn't bother Mitchell from an ethical standpoint, he long ago accepted there were wolves and there were the people wolves used to make money, the subjects fell into that second category. But the old way was a pain in the ass, lots of messes to clean up.

And then their lead science guy came up with his auditory program. Mind control 101 that would not work very well on its own, but after experimenting quite a bit, and burning through quite a number of subjects, the key was discovered. Compound, blue pill, headphones, in that order, and repeated in that order. And boom, obedient sluts came off the assembly line with 90% success. The addition that Mitchell added, and it added the final push, was to start their sexual training almost immediately. Now it had gotten so rare that a subject wasn't trained successfully, that they just arranged a few one-way boat trips to take care of these outliers. It had been almost a year since such a trip was taken.

So, the current subjects had compound in them already, their first pills would be embedded in the free appetizers they were offered, and then, they would join in the 'silent disco" party and willingly put on the specially modified headphones. After a couple of party songs, with the control package running in the background, the playlist in their head would shift to mostly the package, and the staff could sit back and watch each woman start to sway back and forth with a happy, but vacant expression. At that point, the trainers would go to their assigned subjects to initiate some touching and dirty dancing. And by 10pm, most subjects would be on their second or third orgasm and would be gladly accepting more compound, more blue pills, and would be happy to wear the headphones again while experiencing big black cock after big black cock.

See every trainer was a black man with a cock at least 9" long, and most exceeded that minimum job requirement. Every subject was a white woman, and each one of them would become an obedient slut that served BBC and only BBC. By the end of the week, the overwhelming sexual journey, combined with the very effective mind control of the program, would help each graduate to their next assignment. Most would end up as resort hosts at the company's primary resort, although a few might get sold directly.

The ladies came back to the poolside party. Both Emma and Natalie looked great. Emma was wearing a white jumper that tightly fit her tight body. It was a tube top across her breasts and then ended as a short skirt. She had on cute white sandals and her hair was loose and sexy. Mom was dressed equally as well, if sexy was how well was defined. Her daughter had convinced her to show a bit of skin and to highlight her ample chest. "If I had your tits, I would shop in the kids' section so everything I wore showed them off!" Emma teased her mother, "Plus dad isn't here, so you can make a few of the men think naughty thoughts about you!" Natalie scolded her daughter, but wore the outfit suggested anyways. She liked dressing sexy, but always felt self-conscious, but without John here, why not, she thought to herself.

There were some additional guests, although they were previously trained women and men who were always the other guests when the resort was active. The staff referred to them as the slaves, but that was not expressed to the subjects. They would stay for the first 24 hours and then be sent back to their other assignments. This also helped disguise the fact that there was a dozen well built, tall, handsome black men there to train the women. The "other" guests made the overall mix of the crowd seem normal.

Emma, who had never actually dated a black man, was seriously intrigued by the number of tall, very dark, and very handsome men at this reception. Like she knew her fate, she went over to Jackson and struck up a conversation. He was about 6'2" and had a chiseled body and conveniently enough, he was her assigned trainer. She introduced herself as Emma, although he already knew that. He had read her whole report. That made it easy for him to charm her and earn her trust. He introduced himself back as Jackson, although by the same time Monday night, she would be referring to him as Master. Each woman would bond with her master and by week's end would be trying as hard as possible to please her master and earn the coveted next assignment.

Jackson of course was ensuring that Emma drank and ate, and when the silent disco started, he was the true gentleman and went and got her headphones for her. Emma was enjoying the company. They danced flirtatiously for the first couple of songs, and then Jackson noticed Emma was showing clear signs of the program trance hitting her. It was only the third song and Jackson had Emma leaning hard against him, and more than once he noticed her moan slightly as she felt his cock against her body. His hands started to roam her ass and when the final song came on, the last one before there was only the control package playing in the subject's ears, Jackson stood behind Emma and reached around her and massaged her breasts. They weren't big, but there was something about the way they fit her fit body that made them sexy. That and her nipples were large and hard, just the way Jackson liked them.

Emma accepted the touch without protest and leaned into him and moaned. She was having such a good time and she didn't know why, but getting touched by this boy she just met, it felt so hot. Her nipples almost hurt they were so aroused, and she was glad she had a skirt on because she had definitely soaked thru her panties. She could feel Jackson's manhood as she pressed against him and all she could think of was how much she wanted to suck it. Emma loved sucking cocks. She had spent a lot of time on her knees at her university. She pressed herself against his cock and turned towards him and licked her lips. Jackson smiled, training this white slut was going to be easy, and fun, she was most of the way there already. Jackson caught Mitchell's eye and winked at him. Mitchell liked him and he knew that was Jackson's way of saying thanks for giving him this hot little piece of meat to train and enjoy.

In the meantime, Mitchel was standing back and watching the woman that would ride his massive cock every night for a week. He was holding back, waiting for her to get more with the program. One of the slaves, a white guy whose wife didn't pass her tests and as far as Mitchell knew was still working in an Eastern European owned brothel in Chicago, was assigned to soften Natalie up. Mitchel gave him a nod and he reached out and grabbed Natalie's butt. He quickly got slapped by Natalie, who somewhat enjoyed the grope, but still had enough of her natural self to reject the advance.

Mitchell smiled, grabbed the special drink he had waiting and went and "intervened" like he had planned all along. He told the slave to get lost, and given Mitchell was 6'6' and about 240 pounds, even if the scene hadn't been staged, the guy would have departed. Mitchell smiled at Natalie and said, "sorry about that, how about you dance with me for a few minutes, that tends to keep the creeps away."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." She reached out and touched his arm. It sent chills through her. He was so big, so strong, and so black. While Emma had a curiosity about black men, Natalie had a full blown fetish. She had a secret dildo at home that she used when her husband traveled, and it was a BBC and it was her favorite way to not miss her husband! Mitchel felt the sexual tensions and smiled at her. "Here, take this drink, they just poured it for me, you could use a drink to calm down."

She was well into the program, so between the situation and her general gravitation towards obedience, she accepted it. "Just slam it baby, show me that dangerous woman from earlier!" The drink had two blue pills dissolved in it, and the staff called it the slave maker. Natalie did as commanded, and smiled as she finished and licked her lips. Mitchell grabbed her, put a set of headphones on her and held her tight. She struggled for a moment, but then the pills kicked in, and the headphones kicked in, and Mitchell's touch kicked in, and Natalie was gone. Slut Natalie was on the production line, and Mitchell was going to truly enjoy producing her.

He brought her out onto the dance floor, and started to let her sway on her own. She was wearing a white cotton top that was buttoned down the middle, with enough buttons undone to show off some of her cleavage. The top stopped short of her jean shorts, so she had a nice section of her flat tummy showing, and was just a bit shorter than a mom should be wearing. Emma had convinced her to spice things up and she had somehow agreed to an outfit more suited for a 20 year old. Mitchell reached out and with his big, but very supple hands, started to undo the buttons on her top. She made no attempt to stop him. He made no attempt to rush.

A few minutes later she was dancing in a white bra and her jean shorts. He began again, this time unbuttoning the top of the shorts. He then helped her wiggle out of them. She was dancing in just a matching bra and pantie set. He enjoyed the show. Soon she was rubbing her breasts and dancing more trance like. He pulled a small transponder from his pocket, it allowed him to speak into the headphones. In her state it would sound like the voice of god, which it really was. He started simple.

"Take off your remaining clothes, enjoy yourself Natalie." She smiled at him and as she swayed, she dropped the bra and took a moment to pull her panties off. She was barefoot already, so now Natalie Westlake, respectable mother and University instructor was dancing nude, for all to see.

"With one hand caress your breasts, with the other, finger yourself. It is time to really let loose and cum for me."

Natalie didn't hesitate. Her left hand started to play hard with her breasts while two fingers on her right hand disappeared into her pussy. She positioned the palm of her hand to press against her clit as the fingers played inside of her. She had done this before, but probably not standing in front of strangers at the opening ceremony to her week of slut training. He let her go for a while, enjoying the site of the white married woman debasing herself for his entertainment, and her training.

"Omaha. That is your word. Omaha mean obedience. Omaha means obedience. Omaha means obedience. Say it for me Natalie and after the fifth time, cum hard for me."

"Omaha means obedience" was repeated by Natalie. And as commanded she came on her own fingers after her 5th utterance of the phrase. She moaned and shuddered.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers