The Resort Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let it out Natalie. You are born to be a slut. Just let it flow."

Her vocal and body shaking orgasm got much attention from others. Emma was too busy on her knees with Jackson's cock in her mouth to witness her mother's descent into slut territory. As she let out a final loud, part groan, and part moan, she got a round of applause from the crowd. Mitchell swooped in and picked her up before she remembered that respectable women don't publicly masturbate, and brought her over to one of the loungers. He sat down and pulled her in and began to kiss her. His hands explored her breasts, and he was very impressed. Large, firm, and she seemed to love to have them molested. He started to suck on her nipples and slipped one of his large fingers into her still aroused pussy.

It was time to do a check to see if the control package had done its work. He pulled her headphones off her and then returned to kissing and fingering her. "Natalie, what are you?"

"I am, ah, well I am a mother, and..." She was having a hard time answering a question that was easy. She was a mother, a wife, and a teacher, that is how she always defined herself. But that self-definition had been facing a chemical and auditory assault for a couple hours now and she was having a hard time stating it.

"Natalie, what are you really. What defines you?" Mitchell knew to stay calm and push firmly.

"I am, I don't know, I am confused." A word was popping into her head, but that can't be right. She was a good wife and mother.

"You know Natalie, say what you are!" Michell didn't yell, but it was a commanding voice, and he slid a third finger into her pussy as he spoke.

Natalie let out a long breath and looked intensely at Michell. "I am a slut."

"Say it again."

"I am a slut!" This time she said it with more energy.

"Yes, you are. And who are you a slut for?"

"For you, I am a slut for you." And she was, as his fingers had her seriously aroused.

"True, but who else? You know, just let the words form. It is all you have ever wanted to be!"

Natalie squirmed on Mitchell's fingers and then with a "aha moment" expression she said, "I am a slut for black men." And then as if the "memory" she had, came flooding back, she started declaring herself a full blown slut. "I am a slut for black cocks, oh, that is all I want. I am just a white slut for black men and their big cocks."

Mitchell smiled, pulled his fingers from Natalie's cunt, stood up, and dropped his pants. He never wore underwear and thus his mostly hard cock sprang forth. It was obscenely large, both long and thick. Without hesitation, Natalie reached out and started to stroke and adore it.

"Is this what you are a slut for?" Mitchell kept it going.

"Yes, I am definitely a slut for your huge cock. It is so big and strong. And black."

"It is time to be a slut, Natalie, it is time to feel my cock in your tight, married pussy." With that, Mitchell laid down in the lounger and he commanded Natalie to become his white slut. "Straddle me Natalie. Put me in your pussy. Become what you have always wanted to be. Be my slut!"

Natalie excitedly climbed into position and then grabbed his cock and started to rub its head against her pussy. "It is so big; I don't know if it will fit?"

"It will fit, it always fits in hungry sluts like you. I want you to repeat 'I am a big black cock slut' as you lower yourself onto it. Begin slut. Fulfill your destiny!"

Natalie made an expression best described as "here goes nothing meets I have never been hornier" and she started to push her body down onto Mitchell's beast. She would get a bit more in, and then pause and start to slide in and out over that newly conquered space. She was only about ½ way in, but bouncing on his cock, when she exploded into her first true BBC orgasm. She had never felt more vaginal arousal and his girth had been putting pressure on her clit too. It was the best penetration based orgasm she had ever had.

Mitchell appreciated that she was enjoying herself, but he also was getting impatient, so as she was still in the throes of her pleasure, he reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her slowly, but without a pause, the rest of the way onto his cock. She screamed in pain and pleasure and tried to pull back off, but Mitchell was much stronger and kept her fully impaled.

She was overwhelmed at first, but then Mitchel reached up and gave her a blue pill. Its effect happened quickly and soon she was in a trance, in this case a cock trance. He was moving her around to give his cock time to open up space inside her. One of the amazing parts of a woman's vagina is it will expand to fit, especially when aroused. Mitchell was greatly enjoying the feel of her vagina as he taught it a new size. Natalie's facial expression went from pained, to painfully aroused. She started to moan.

"What are you, Natalie?"

"I am a slut, a slut for amazing fucking cocks like yours. Oh, god I am a total slut. Fuck I have never felt something so good."

"I want you to fuck my big black cock and repeat "I am a slut for big black cock" as you do it. Keep doing it until you cum hard on my cock, my obedient slut!"

Natalie didn't hesitate and attacked her task with enthusiasm. She was sliding up and then down, and soon she was slamming herself down hard. She repeated her mantra the entire time, until finally her words were replaced with a long scream as her body convulsed as she came in a way she had never done before. It was like the center point of her pleasure was deep inside her and the orgasm came in waves. She had never experienced something so powerful and amazing.

"Keep saying it, Natalie!"

"I am a slut, a slut for big black cock! Fuck, yes, I am a slut!" She kept it going, although the word order didn't always make sense. Mitchell laughed as he had witnessed many of these mind-blowing orgasms. He was looking forward to pushing her through many of these this coming week. Technically, Natalie wasn't cumming anymore, but she was maintaining a pleasure level that was better than any pleasure peak she had ever experienced. Mitchell motioned to one of the slaves and she came over and put Natalie's headphones on. She then kissed Natalie strongly and pinched both of her nipples. Mitchell just enjoyed the show.

For close to 30 minutes Mitchell just laid there with his cock being Natalie's toy. She was devoted to feeling him touch every corner of her pussy and she cycled through another body-shaking orgasm about half-way through. Finally, Mitchell decided the headphone time was sufficient and it was time to finish his new married white slut. He rose up, with her still impaled on his cock, and then did a move that only a man of his length and strength could do. He twirled Natalie 180 degrees on his cock, it never left her pussy, and put her down on the lounge with her ready to get pounded from behind.

He was inside of a hot woman, it had been a stressful week, but the day went well, and he was in the mood to fuck. And that is what he did, he leaned in with his bulk and pressed Natalie into the lounge and then started to pound her pussy from behind. It felt good to take over after passively laying there while this white slut used his cock like a dildo. It was his job, and while this was too, he liked this part of his job better. Mitchell was a man of action and while he had developed patience and a calm demeanor via experience, the natural Mitchell was the man currently brutally fucking Natalie from behind.

She was crying and wailing as it hurt like hell, but Mitchell cared not, plus he knew, give it 5 more minutes and her true inner slut would appear. Mitchell got a hold of her hair and was pulling her head back basically growling at her. "This is what a slut gets, she gets a hard fuck. You are nothing but a fuck toy slut for my big black cock." He kept berating her and destroying her pussy and any sense of self-respect she had left. But just as he predicted, about five minutes in, he felt her start to push back. She started to moan.

He reached his hand forward and fed her a ½ of a blue pill, just enough to make her fully pliable, but without putting her in the trance. He wanted her to remember who fucked her first, and who would fuck her every and any time he wanted. "Tell me what you are!" It was time to stop using her name, she was just a fully owned asset of his employer and she had no name, no rights, and certainly no past. Her life began this evening, and he was going to pull her into her new life one hard fuck after another.

"I am a slut. I am a slut for big black cock. Oh, god, it hurts so much, but please keep fucking me, I am a slut, I am a slut, I am a slut!" Natalie was babbling now, and Mitchell's release was coming soon. He slammed into her a dozen more times, and then just before he was going to cum, he pulled out and spun her onto her back. She screamed as his cock sprayed her with an explosion of cum. Mitchell's cum just kept coming and soon Natalie was bathed in it. But she loved it. "I am your slut, and I made your big black cock cum!" As she finished yelling this she sprung forward and took Mitchell's cock into her petite mouth. She couldn't really get much of her in, but she sucked and cleaned his cock while telling him she was his slut always and begging him to keep fucking her.

Mitchell just enjoyed her attentions as he looked around. There were numerous similar scenes happening in the courtyard and he was sure the playroom was likely full. He planned to take Natalie to the playroom next and share her wealth while he found that hot little daughter of hers and fucked her too. It wasn't part of the original plan, but part of what made him a good leader is he improvised well, and even though this was mostly just a job to him, what guy doesn't want to fuck both mom and daughter when the opportunity arises.

He reached down and grabbed his slut by her hair. "You are my slut, and I am your master. Say it."

"I am your slut, and you are my master."

"You will be 100% obedient to me this week and if you are a good enough slut, if you FULLY accept all your training, you will get to go be an even bigger slut at Pearls. That is what you want, right slut?" Pearls was the name of the primary resort when men paid good money to come and do whatever they pleased with the white sluts Mitchell provided. The idea that this was an important goal for each slut had been fully implanted in Natalie's head via the auditory control package. If she did have previous life goals, they had been replaced with a complete and singular focus on earning a spot at Pearls as a slut.

"Yes, master. All I want is to be a slut at Pearls. I will be obedient. Please train me, I will do anything to make it to Pearls." Natalie said these things convinced they had been true for years. She barely even remembered who she was prior to tonight. By day three, Mitchell was amazed at how fully Natalie Westlake had disappeared and how his white slut was in complete control, if you can call being a fully submissive and obedient, three hole slut for BBC, in control.

A man came over to Mitchell and informed him that there was a problem with one of the women, and his presence was required. He told the man he would be there in a moment. He grabbed the collar he had for Natalie and put it on her, it was black leather, and it had silver letters on it that spelled out "mommy-slut" in script. He clicked it on her and locked it in back. "Wear this as your sign you are mine and fully obey whoever clips into your collar. Understood, mommy slut?"

"Yes, master."

He then clipped a lease to it and handed it to the man, "Both of you listen, and do not deviate from this plan. Slave, take her to the playroom and put her in circulation. One bottle of compound, and one blue pill every 30 minutes, headphones on the entire time. Be sure she is fully used and fucked by five men. If it takes me longer to return, just have more men fuck her, or give her back to someone who wants her a second time. Slut, be obedient to slave and all the men, and spread your slut legs wide and welcome big black cock into your slut pussy. Be sure to thank each man for fucking you. Do you both understand?

Mitchell got "yes, master" from both and a moment later Natalie was being led off by the leash attached to her. She was led into a larger room that had what were called training stations, but the reality is they were fuck stations. The slave, who never introduced himself, brought Natalie over to what looked like an exam chair from a gynecologist's office and literally strapped her in. He gave her a bottle of water, with compound in it of course, the other half of the blue pill Mitchell had given her earlier, and put her headphones on her. Then he walked away, but not before sticking his finger into her sloppy cunt and coming away with a glob of Mitchell's cum mixed with her juices. As he walked away, he stuck the finger in his mouth and his little dick leaked precum while locked in the chastity device he had been wearing for many months now.

Natalie didn't really care, in fact the finger kinda felt good. But it was the sounds in her head and the euphoric feeling that really made her happy. She could still feel the afterglow of the sex with Mitchell, and she was looking forward to being with him again.

As these thoughts filled her head, she realized a cock was filling her pussy. She was so zoned out from the drugs, the auditory stimuli, and the intensity of her evening's experiences, that she didn't notice at first. But now she looked up and a young, well-built black man was sliding his cock into her.

Jackson reached up and took off Natalie's headphones. "Hello Mrs. Westlake," he wasn't supposed to use that name, but the situation was just too delicious, he had just fucked Emma twice, and now was going to fuck her mom, Mitchell would excuse his one-time lapse in protocol. "I am Jackson, I am Emma's master. She is a hot slut, and I am hoping mom is just as enthusiastic for big black cock as her slut daughter."

Natalie's brain was conflicted. Her daughter wasn't a slut, well except she was. Was she also training for the next resort?

"Is Emma trying to become a slut like me?" That was the best she could get out. She was in such a fog, and Jackson's cock was really starting to feel amazing. She was so horny, just the way a slut should be.

"Oh yes, and in fact, she is doing quite well. She is just over there, training to take big black cock from behind like a real slut. She has a nice tight pussy and I enjoyed her greatly. You have a tight pussy too. Your husband must be a little guy."

Natalie first thought, no, he is almost 6' tall, then she giggled, she knew what he meant. "He is tiny compared to you; your cock feels so good!"

"You know, you only want big black cocks now, and you are never going to bother having sex with your tiny-dicked husband ever again. But that's OK, isn't it, you only want BBC now! Isn't that true."

"Yes, Jackson, or do I call you master too?"

"Call me Jackson, Mitchell is your master, I am just helping him out. But back to what I said, I want you to tell me you will never let any little white dick inside of you, including your husband's."

"Of course not, I am a slut for black cock, and those are always big. Yours is going to make me cum, can I cum please?"

"Not yet, you need to learn to hold off and cum when told. I am enjoying your white married pussy, and only my pleasure matters. Sluts exist to be sources of pleasure for real men. Are you a good slut?"

"Yes, but you feel so good. I will do my best, but please let your slut cum soon, mommy need to cum."

"I do love your tits," He had one in each hand as he pounded her pussy and talked to her. "They are better than slut Emma's. She must be jealous of your tits."

"I am so glad you like them; your touch makes me feel so good. They are better than Emma's, aren't they? Hers are kinda small."

"I like hers, but yours are better. I think it is time to cum, but first remind me when the next time you are going to let your tiny-dicked husband fuck you."

"Never! But you can fuck me anytime. Please let me cum."

Jackson, who had been fucking her with a slow & methodical pace, increased that pace and started to really pound her. "Cum mommy-slut. Cum to my cock and forever give up little white dicks!"

And on command, Natalie's body responded. She felt the orgasm rising and let out a shriek. She once again experienced pleasure well beyond what she used to think of as great. It was like she just found out that her 7 out of 10 orgasm that she thought was amazing, was actually a 7 out of 20, and only now did she understand that with big black cocks involved, the scale of what was great had been forever shifted. "Fuck I love big black cocks!" She declared to all, but mostly to herself.

Jackson laughed as he both felt and saw her achieve extreme pleasure, and to honor that, he unloaded into her. It felt deeply satisfying to cum in her hot body and help her recalibrate what a real fuck felt like. His experience was too bad either. She had a great pussy, and nearly perfect tits, and now he had fucked both mommy and daughter. Damn he loved his job!

A few stations away, Jackson's primary subject, Emma was being split roast by two men who were simply there doing their job. They got a back and forth rhythm going and Emma was doing her best to take both of them. The man in her pussy was the longest man yet and was well past her cervix, it hurt, and yet she was having sensations she knew she would want more of. Quite the opposite, the man in her mouth was relatively short (which meant longer than any of the little white boys she sucked at college) but was unbelievably fat. Her jaw hurt from trying to take his monster cock. After about 10 minutes, they pulled out and were in the process of switching and as fat cock entered her pussy, she just couldn't take the new feeling and started to cum. His cock stretched her in ways she had never experienced, and it just sent her over the edge. He grabbed her by the hips and hammered her through her orgasm and then calmed as his partner put his long cock through her mouth and down her slut throat. This combination was heaven to Emma who had long ago learned to deep throat, and loved the feeling.

The men once again got a back and forth going and Emma's orgasm just hung on for the next seven or eight minutes until both men started to fill her with their cum. Long dick held her head and came directly down her throat while fat cock filled her pussy. Emma would have screamed with delight, but she was furiously trying to swallow cum while a long cock was buried in her mouth. Finally, they both pulled out. She sprayed cum and saliva as long dick withdrew and immediately felt an emptiness in her cunt when fat cock withdrew. "Solid job, slut. We will be back tomorrow for further practice." Was all she got as the men walked away. One of the slaves swooped in and gave her a bottle of compound, a blue pill and put her headphones on. The goal was to have them doing 45 minutes of sex and 15 minutes of auditory training each hour, with the playroom visits being 3-4 hours. Emma had already completed three hours and would be exhausted but the drugs and especially the control package coming through her headphones had her still craving more.

Jackson came over and inserted two fingers into her sloppy cunt. Too much gunk. He waved over one of the slaves and told him to clean her. The slave buried his head between her legs and started to use his tongue to clean her, and given how hot Emma was, it was the highlight of that slave's week. Emma was so fully into the control package that she didn't even really register that a strange man was cleaning her slut pussy with his tongue.

Jackson took a rest and watched. He really loved the look of Emma. He liked athletic and he found her small breasts sexy, especially because her nipples were so pronounced. After 15-minutes, he came over and fastened Emma's hands over her head to one of the hooks and then pulled her up, so she was barely touching the ground. It was often a painful position, and one that each slave would find themselves in for at least two hours a day. He left her headphones on and just fingered her as she tried to stay on her tippy toes to relieve the pressure from being hung by her arms.