The Resort Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his voice of god device and spoke to her. "Accept the discomfort and beg me to fuck you. Tell your master that you will always accept such pain to please me. Begin, and if you convince me, I will support your weight by fucking you with the cock you so desire."

"Please Master, fuck your slut, I need your big strong cock in me. I will accept this pain all day for an opportunity to feel your perfect cock inside me."

Jackson leaned in and sucked hard and bit on one of her nipples. Emma moaned. He spoke again, "you will get my cock, but first you need to show you are worthy. You are going to be pushed over the next hour. Accept it and when I return ask me calmly to fuck you and I will. If you cannot stay calm and ask politely, I will have your discomfort extended another hour. This is your first big test Emma-slut. Good luck. Serve me and make me proud."

He waved over a slave and he brought what the staff joked was the slut-maker. It had two protrusions and a vibrator and he put lube on the ass plug and inserted it. Then the large dildo, black of course and pushed it up her cunt. He strapped the vibrator across her clit area and locked the whole device onto Emma. Jackson took the remote and showed it to Emma. He turned it on, and she immediately felt the vibration, as well as the ass plug expanded and contracted, and the dildo had a vibrating mechanism. She immediately started to squirm, which left her hanging by the arms more as she couldn't find her balance. It was going to be a long 60-minutes for Emma.

As Jackson was leaving, he did slip Emma an extra blue pill, he liked her and that was his way of making the next hour of training go faster for her. It worked up to a point, but for the next hour Emma's body was assaulted as the control package reinforced her submissive slut status. The slave who was monitoring her took advantage and enjoyed her tits with his hands and mouth. He also kissed and licked her face. She hated him touching her and tried to focus on the messages in her head and being obedient to Jackson. She liked Jackson and wanted to make him proud.

Jackson found Mitchell in his office, "You wanted to talk?" He stayed standing. It seemed Mitchell liked him and perhaps was even grooming him for a management role, but he was still intimidated. Mitchell was not just huge physically, but he was a huge presence and it kept Jackson from getting too comfortable and familiar with his boss.

"This Emma chick, I am thinking of having an auction. She might be worth more that way and we could get a lot of mileage out of having her mom and dad auctioning off their baby-girl to become the personal slave of one of our clients. Do you think you can have her full obedient and ready by Friday night?"

"I think I can, and I will know even more in about an hour. She is on a hook with the slut maker, we will see how she survives that. I wish I had the funds; I'd buy her in a heartbeat."

"That's cool, just don't get attached. I need you to push her so we can be confident our client is getting what they pay for, and they don't pay for a slut with a mind of their own."

"No problem boss, I find myself pushing her harder because I like seeing her overcoming the hurdles. My guess is she is furthest along of any of the sluts. On that note, how is mommy-slut, her pussy was excellent, and damn those breasts were perfect. Thanks for letting me do the mommy-daughter thing."

"She is deep into her slut mode. I am not sure I will even need to drug her heavily. She is a naturally born submissive and slut. It's been a while since I trained a slut directly, but I am enjoying this one. I am going to make sure she is fully ready to help me turn dear old dad starting Wednesday. Oh, by the way, I plan to use Emma as a cock slut for her dad. Nothing breaks down barriers faster than when the daughter suck and fucks her daddy. He will be so off-kilter, turning him into a sissy slut will be easy."

"Sounds like, as usual, you have this all worked out. I promise I will have Emma-slut ready for a high earning Friday night auction. Having mom and dad present her for sale will be quite the touch. I should go grab something to eat and get back to Emma-slut. I think I will take one of the other blue pills and just fuck her for two-three hours. Do you think I can get her to pass out on my cock? That always cracks me up."

"Just don't kill her. Oh, and I am having a file delivered to you tonight. Travon identified a friend of Emma's as a target. Read it over, thinking we could do the "I won a vacation week" scam and get her down here and perhaps have two auctions in two weeks. She has just about the most perfect body you have ever seen. There is a hot pink bikini photo that you will remember. Let me know if you think Emma is ready to help us enslave her friend."

"On it, boss. I really appreciate the assignments you give me. Back to work I go!"

"Keep me up-to-date and its OK to enjoy your slut, just remember she is just a source of income for us, don't get too attached."

"Roger, that."

Just as Jackson left one of the slaves popped his head into Mitchell's office, "Your slut has just finished with her fifth fuck session, I think she is pretty much done. I left her bent over the vault with her headphones on. She likely needs to be fed and to get some rest."

"Do that, and since you have done well, feel free to take some liberties with her body. Deliver her to my room exactly at 11pm. I am going to give her an evening of comfort before her first full day tomorrow.

Mitchell got to work setting up the preliminary details of having an auction on Friday and also spent a bit of time sketching out in his mind how they would handle the husband's arrival on Wednesday. He liked his job; good money, challenging problems to solve, and always a slut to fuck when he wanted one. He especially like the current one. Natalie was a very enjoyable slut to have. He laughed at himself because the advice he gave Jackson about not getting too attached had equal value in his own case.

Jackson made it back to Emma who according to the slave had experienced two orgasms already and had been babbling incoherently for the last 15 minutes. Jackson wondered if perhaps he pushed too hard. He dismissed the slave and positioned himself in front of Emma. He took off her headphones and let her adjust away from her state of delirium. He smiled at her as her removed the slut maker apparatus, he let it fall to the ground and knew one of the clean-up slaves would collect it and clean it late tonight.

Emma was softly crying. But then she looked at Jackson, and with a look of surprise, she said, "You came back! My master came back for me."

"Yes, my slut, I told you I would. How was your hour."

"It hurt, but also felt amazing. My body is exhausted, but my head so enjoyed the time with the headphones. I had a revelation, master."

"What is that revelation, my slut?"

"That I am a slut. Truly, and fully and as long as I embrace that and commit myself to it, everything will be OK. Will everything be OK, Master?"

"It will my slut. Do you remember what I asked of you when I left you?"

"Yes master, I am supposed to ask you to fuck me. But I am not sure I deserve it, Master."

"Why not, my slut?"

"You only left me for an hour, and I barely survived. I don't think I made you proud. I begged the man to let me go, to stop the machine. I was not obedient to what you asked me to do."

"Shall I put you back on the machine and leave you here longer?"

"I really don't want you to do it, so you really should. A perfect slut should be able to take more than I did. So, Master, please but it back on me, turn it up high and let me prove to you that I am a better slut."

"OK" Was all he said. Jackson, didn't really want to touch the device, so he called over a different slave and had him reinsert it into Emma. He then held the remote in front of her and turned it on. "I will be back later, much later. Embrace the experience slut. Not headphones this time, focus yourself on accepting the pain and pleasure and do not ask the slave to turn it off. Do not fight it. Make the experience yours and become the best slut you can be."

"Yes, Master."

Then Jackson turned to the slave. "Abuse her fully and take advantage of her in any twisted way you want. Keep her going for a full 2 hours and each time she asks you to stop, extend it another hour. If she passes out, use the smelling salts and revive her, and keep it going. Test this slut, because we have special plans for her, and she needs to be the perfect slut to make those plans work."

"Accept your abuse for me and for your goal of becoming the perfect slut. It is who you are Emma, you just need further training to lock it in. I will see you later. We will have this conversation again. Perhaps I will fuck you then, perhaps I will extend your time. That is up to you."

Jackson reached out with both hands and pinched each of Emma's nipples hard; painfully hard. "Remember, your true purpose in life is to be a slut. Your body is ours to use and abuse. I am your Master, and you are still just a worthless white slut in training. Enjoy your time." He pinched the nipples again and walked away coldly from her.

She was so overwhelmed. She wanted to be good for him, but he didn't care. She really was just a worthless slut. She started to cry and feel sorry for herself. But then, as the slave started to fondle her breasts and call her nasty names, she found an inner resolve and said out loud, "I am a perfect slut."

For the next two hours, her experience was one of pain and humiliation with pleasure so intense, it was more like pain. She never complained, she never asked the slave to free her, she simply said "I am the perfect slut" every time she felt like quitting.

Two hours later, Jackson was carrying her to his room. Her laid her in his bed and was going to just let her rest, but she looked at him and said, "I was the perfect slut, please fuck me Master." Jackson roughly pulled her to the edge of the bed, dropped his pants and drove his cock into her. She moaned loudly and said, "Thank you master, make me a perfect slut. Fuck me and help be the best slut you have ever trained."

Jackson took her three different times and it was 3am before he let her rest. He gave her one more bottle of compound, another blue pill and put her headphones on her. He laid next to her as the program did its thing. He knew it was his job to get her ready to be auctioned, but he had decided he really liked this one and giving her to a client will be difficult. He pushed those thoughts out of his mind as he washed her and put reviving cream on her. That was usually a slave's job, but he decided to do it himself and enjoy the feel of Emma's perfect body.

She couldn't hear him as she was basically passed out from exhaustion, and the headphones provided a nighttime control package, but when he was done, he kissed her on the forehead and said, "Goodnight sweet Emma." He then went and took a long shower to try and shake the feelings he had for her. Mitchell was right, getting too attached was not a good idea.

A few rooms away, Emma's mom, was also asleep in the bed of her trainer. She had ridden Mitchell's cock for over an hour and it had lead to the greatest orgasm of her life. His size was something she could not believe, and it gave her sensations she had never experienced. She too spent the evening with the headphones on and Mitchell decided that he he would be bad cop when he woke her and she would spend the early hours of the day hung from a hook like her daughter had been with the slut maker device purring away. He had affection for Natalie, but he knew that the best way to show that was to ensure she became the complete slut by Saturday's deadline. He realized already, that having to take her on a one-way boat ride was not something he even wanted to contemplate.

The sun came up and soon after, Natalie was suffering on a hook, and Emma was sitting strapped in a chair in the training room receiving the next level control package. She was the only slut in there and that made Jackson happy. His was the first slut to move to this next level. He was confident by day's end, his slut would be the top of the class. He had decided last night that no white slut was worth him getting attached to, so now his one goal was to have her ready for Friday's auction and to earn the praise of Mitchell and to get his financial bonus from her sale.

As he watched her look out with a glazed look, he realized that she was nothing more than his meal ticket. A hot, slut of a meal ticket, but nothing more, nothing less. He drank his coffee and opened the folder on her friend Rachel. Forty five minutes later he was excited about the possibilities of having another slut to train the following week.

The technician finished with Emma handed her off to Jackson. "She should be primed for serious abuse now." Jackson roughly took her by the hair and pushed her to her knees. He fed her his cock, and she gladly gave him an excellent blow job. As he finished pumping his cum down her throat, he pulled her up, and addressed her. "Good morning slut. Solid job with the blowjob, but you still have to work on keeping your eyes up on the man. You must remember you are worshipping his cock and submitting to his pleasure."

"I will do better next time, Master."

"Yes, you will. We will be spending numerous hours this afternoon practicing. But for now, let's go get you breakfast, and talk about your friend Rachel. I would like to meet Rachel and you are going to help make that happen."

"Yes, master. Rachel would make a great slut for you to train. Tell me what you want me to do, I am your obedient slut and will do it."

As they walked to the breakfast area, they passed her mom, hung on the hook with the slut-maker device purring away. Her eyes were shut, her mouth hung open, and she was panting heavily. There were nipple clamps on her and based on the shaking of her body, it seemed as if she was in the midst of an orgasm.

"My mom is going to be a great slut too, but I will be better. Don't you think so, Master?"

"If you are absolutely obedient and accept my training fully, I think you will be a perfect slut."

"Then that is what I will do. Right after breakfast, can I suck your perfect cock again and this time my slut eyes will never leave yours. I just want to prove to you I can be perfect."

"Right after breakfast, you are going to spend two full hours on the hook. You can prove to me that you are worthy by fully embracing that and then, and only then, will you get another chance to suck my cock."

He was leading Emma by a leash. He stopped. Grabbed her by the hair, pulled her into his face, "No more requests, no more thinking you matter, you will obey and perform and if not, I will dump you off at the slave house and let those perverts have you. Do you understand? You are a worthless slut until you learn to fully obey."

Emma held back tears, and replied, "Yes, Master"

Jackson released her and dragged her at a fast pace towards the dining room. He smiled to himself. Day two is designed to remove any and all hope and sense of dignity for the sluts, and so far, she responded as she should. Perhaps, he would take the post breakfast blowjob after all, because she could really perform in that arena.

He got his slut food, the doc came over and gave her a shot of some antibiotics and such, and after letting Emma eat for a moment, he opened the file on Rachel and said, "Tell me about your friend."

It was time to create a resort experience for her.

The story will continue soon...

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, make it a favorite, follow me, send me a message.Comments are always welcome except when hateful or implying violence. I will just delete those. Otherwise comment away.