The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing," Holly said with an irritating smirk. "Just that you guys should have more confidence about yourselves. Both of your fathers are confident, mature, attractive men and both of them find their daughters to be appealing company. What's wrong with that?"

Meghan wanted to answer, but couldn't bring herself too. She felt the same sick shame that she had become accustomed to over the last few years, and like a coward to boot. Her morose thoughts were interrupted by the lights dimming and music picking up.

The presentation was about to begin.

* * *

The woman who stood at the podium was perhaps in her early thirties. She was dressed formally, in a short white skirt that showed off her figure, and her blonde hair was perfectly braided.

"Good morning!"

Her voice was clear, and her accent vaguely southern. Her energy seemed to flow into the crowd and prove responding smiles.

"I'm so glad to be able to be here today to present to you. I'm a bit nervous, as this isn't my normal role. My name is Gail Carter, and my family works here as well. My parents started this program and have managed the operations of the Resort since it opened, alongside psychologists, neurologists, and many technical experts. We don't own it, but we're part of its DNA. I'm here because I believe in it."

"Before I get into it, I just want to remind everyone that everything I'm about to discuss is purely voluntary. Having an emotional reaction is normal, but you are free to have a very standard vacation experience and ignore the more unusual features of the Resort, or even simply leave altogether and receive a full refund."

While the words were clearly meant to reassure the audience, Meghan and Sam shared a glance of worry. Unknown to either of them, they both shared the same concern: that their fathers would want to leave.

"Like a lot of families, mine went through a crisis. The story is an old one. Mom worked too much, and Dad withdrew. I was sure that they were going to divorce. On top of that, my brother hated our mother for not being there, and I felt isolated, especially from our father, who basically stopped talking to me. Then a miracle happened."

Meghan squirmed uncomfortably at the mention of the family conflict. To her relief, Alexander noticed and put his arm around her shoulders. She leaned into him gratefully.

"My mother and brother attended a primitive version of the program that you're about to experience. When they left, they basically weren't talking except to argue. When they came back, they were laughing, joking, and happy again. It wasn't temporary either. It lasted. Although my relationship with my father had improved, I wanted the same closeness with him. So, as soon as the Resort was finished, I begged him to take me. After some pleading and Mom's intervention, he did. And I have never regretted it."

"If you're new, you might have some questions. They're all going to be answered, but I want you to pay attention to the people that are here with you. At each table is at least one couple who have been here before. When I go over what is going to happen here, I want you to pay attention to them. Do they look happy? Relaxed? Close to each other? If so, please give this a chance before judging."

Both Meghan and Sam looked over at Holly, smiling and cuddling very close to her father, and then shared a look with each other. Holly did look very happy, indeed.

"So, let's get to the good stuff. This program uses a carefully controlled and managed environment combined with specially designed exercises. Those who have been here before will sometimes repeat them, but it isn't necessary. I'm pleased to announce that there are now several advanced programs for repeat attendees. In any case, the exercises start with simple bonding activities and gradually escalate until you have removed the barriers between you and your father or daughter. You may experience brief periods of disassociation, extreme emotion, or even see things that aren't there. This is due to the rather unconventional use of infrasound, subliminal messaging, and other proprietary processes that the Resort uses."

Meghan felt her father's arm tighten protectively around her at the mention of the strange technology and its side effects.

"Does that sound scary? It scared me when I first came, even though I knew who was running it. And I was terrified when the announcer ended their presentation the first day, as some of you will be shortly. I'm going to tell you now that there are therapists ready to assist you and that you are neither going to be coerced into anything nor are the techniques employed here any form of mind control. They remove barriers to contentment, and that is all that they do."

"The program starts with fundamental relationship improvement activities, and if you even perform a few of them, I guarantee that you will notice the difference. If you want to be truly happy, however, you must complete it, and it ends with you and your loved one having full unprotected sex to completion. I mean that exactly how it sounds. No pulling out, gentlemen."

The room erupted into angry shouting. Alexander stood up, his face red, and looked around as if ready to defend his daughter from an attack. Gordon stayed still but reached out and held Sam's hand, his face a bit grim. In the chaos, it seemed like a significant number of father/daughter pairs were bolting for the exits. No one was trying to stop them, but there were individual staff members who were walking alongside them. Sam expected someone to throw a punch or do something stupid, but oddly, no one did.

Sam and Meghan shared a look when their fathers were distracted, and the room was still loud, and both of them knew exactly what the other was thinking: I want this.

* * *

Thankfully, things calmed down pretty quickly, at least at their table. Meghan reached out and took her father's hand. She was calm, and that seemed to relax him as well. He sat quickly beside her and moved closer so that they could still hear each other and whisper.

"We don't have to stay, honey. I'll get us out of here," Alexander said, and Meghan could tell that he was already thinking of what he was going to say to the staff at the front desk. She knew that her father would do whatever it took to protect her, even if that included escaping on a stolen boat. That kind of love just made her want to stay all the more.

"I don't want to go," Meghan said, softly, "I want to stay here and do the exercises. With you. Or at least the ones that we feel comfortable with."

"Meghan, you can't mean..."

"I do, Daddy, and you promised that you'd do exactly what I wanted. Not what you wanted. You promised Mom, and you promised me."

Alexander blinked, shocked at his daughter's remarks. Meghan knew that what she had done was kind of dirty even if it was relatively tame as manipulation went. Her father never broke any promise that he could uphold. And this was a serious one.

"Meghan, I...I mean..."

"Let's just do the easy stuff. The innocent stuff. Let's have a nice vacation together, just us. It's beautiful out there, Daddy! It's not too hot, and the beaches look amazing. I bet the rooms are great, too!"

Alexander looked his daughter in the eye and realized that he could not leave. She was happy to be here, and even if it was a bit misguided. Besides, he thought to himself, was it really that bad to be stuck here with her? She was the spitting image of her mother when she was younger. In fact, if he was perfectly honest, there was a certain cuteness about Meghan, which Tara had never possessed. It made her misbehavior even more infuriating, as sometimes he just wanted to put her over his knee and...no. No, it would not do to be thinking about that kind of thing right now. He put it from his mind.

"Okay. If you want to stay, we'll stay. If you want to leave, we'll go. I just never want to hurt you, kitten."

Meghan beamed at the use of the old pet name. She hadn't heard it in what seemed like years.

"You never would, Daddy. I know that."

On the other end of the table, Holly and her father were watching this unfold, not eavesdropping but paying attention to the mood. As things settled between Alexander and his daughter, the opposite happened between Gordon and Sam.

Gordon and Sam had sat in awkward quietness for a minute, maybe two, although Sam could tell that her father was deep in thought.

"I'll get the bags," Gordon said, softly, but firmly, "and you wait outside for me. If anyone tries to stop you, scream."

"No," Sam said softly.

"Get up," Gordon said, more firmly as he stood.

"No, I won't. I want to stay."

"Goddammit, Sam, this isn't a discussion. You can't possibly feel that it's safe..."

That was too much for Sam. She was already a confused mess, but neither she (nor her mother) had ever reacted well to being commanded to do anything, even by a man that they both loved.

"Don't youdare tell me how I feel! I'm not your employee or your fucking secretary. I'm yourdaughter, and I want to stay!"

And with that, Sam stood and walked away from the table, filled with a queasy mix of anger and shame. What had she done? She wanted to be here. She wanted to be with her father. She desperately wanted this. Why had it gone this way?

Gordon stood up to follow his daughter, a look of shock on his face, but Holly was faster.

"Sit," she said to him, and to his surprise, he did.

Sam turned left out of the ballroom. Holly didn't see where she was going, precisely, but she didn't need to. Holly caught up to her in the bathroom, seeing her disappear into a stall. She wasn't the only crying girl here. There were a few. All looked worried, afraid, or confused, and the female staff members were there, listening to them and calming them down, slowly. Holly held her hand out to stop one of the stall doors from closing, and as expected, Sam stood there.

Sam stepped back into the spacious stall. The entire room was lit gently, and soft music played in from hidden speakers. The white tile on the floor was spotless.

"This place is amazing," Sam said as Holly closed the stall door behind her. "It's so clean in here, but what they do...it's...it's filthy."

"You don't believe that. Your father might, but you don't. I could see it in your eyes. I know the look."

"You don't know me. We just met an hour ago!"

"I know what I looked and felt like, and it was a lot like you. Thank god, an older girl followed me outside, or I might have made the biggest mistake of my life."

Sam looked at Holly. Part of her knew that all of this was wrong. The other part, the deeper part, didn't care.

"I...I'm confused, Holly," Sam said, in a softer tone. "That's all I know for sure. Part of me knows that this is all absolutely wrong and sick and immoral. But, there's another part..."

"Yes," Holly said, "there is. The other part is much more real. It loves your father, purely. Most people love their families platonically, but for some of us, that's not enough, is it?"

Sam shook her head, unable to vocalize an answer. Holly moved closer and put her hand on her shoulder.

"I'm here for you right now," Holly said, "not because I've been paid by the Resort, but because I believe it what I'm doing. This is my chance to give back before I enjoy the rest of the vacation with my father. I love him so much. He's not as young as he used to be, but he loves me, and he knows exactly what I need. And that includes how I love to be fucked."

Sam flinched at the vulgarity of the remark but replied.

"You saw how my dad reacted. Do you really think that he'll...um...you know?"

"Yes. Yes, I do, because right now my father is talking to yours. He's talking about how upset he was, how angry. He's talking about how those negative emotions covered up what he really wanted, which was to be closer to me. He's telling your father that most likely you've wanted him for a long time, and if you've had any lovers, then they've been unsatisfying at best."

"Oh god," Sam said.

"Am I wrong?"

"No, you're not. I mean...am I that predictable?"

Holly smiled.

"No, it's not that you're predictable. We're all different, but there are common patterns in our lives. Those patterns are all about our healthy expressions of sexuality being stunted because of a society that, in its attempt to protect us, denies us what we need. Come on."

"Ugh," Sam said, "I kind of left the table like a drama queen. I'm normally not that...that emotional."

"It's a normal reaction, much like your father's. Let's get back. By now, things are wrapping up, and believe me, you don't want to miss a minute of this week."

Sam, for the first time in a long time, felt a tenuous strand of optimism, and even hope that she might get what she needed. Attached to it was the same guilt, by now a familiar friend. She silently begged for things to be different as she followed Holly out of the bathroom.

Please, mom, let me have this. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me and let me be with him.

* * *

As Fredrick spoke with Gordon, the latter visibly relaxed. Meghan understood, completely. She looked at her own father, whose expression was still somewhat dour.

"Hey, look," Meghan said, if only to distract him, "they're passing out the guides that they mentioned."

As they sat, resort staff rushed from table to table, handing each father a small booklet and both father and daughter a wristband. It was simple and made of soft orange rubber, with a slightly bulky portion that obviously held some kind of electronics. The older woman who was handing them out gave a brief speech, which she was repeating to every couple.

"The guide is only for daddies. No peeking, honey," she said, winking at Meghan. That kind of familiarity might have bothered her normally. Still, this white-haired woman could be anyone's grandma, and it was easy to smile back. "The wristbands are specific to you. They are part of the program. They monitor things and open your room door. Also, they can be used to pay or sign in to various activities and exercises. They're for your safety, but they're also active. Don't be surprised or alarmed if they vibrate."

And with that, the woman had moved on to do the same for Fredrick, Holly, Gordon, and Sam. The latter two apologized to each other and exchanged awkward smiles. It looked like they were staying as well. Meghan was happy. She couldn't be sure why, but she felt that Sam and she would be friends.

"We're in room 774," Meghan said, impulsively.

"We're in 501," Sam answered.

"Remember, we're in 574," Holly said in response. "Call us if you need anything, or if you just want to hang out."

As they walked out of the room, Alexander put his arm around Meghan's shoulders, and both of their wristbands vibrated slightly. For just a moment, stepping out of the room, Meghan felt the tiniest bit dizzy and then leaned into her father for support. He wrapped his arm around her waist, tightly, to keep her from falling, and just for a moment, time seemed to stop. Meghan could smell her father's scent, and without even thinking about it, put her hand on his belly and then dropped it to his crotch. He was hard.

Meghan had never been so aroused in her life. Then, the moment was over. She exchanged a smile with her father, a secret thing that wasn't awkward but intimate, and they entered one of the many elevators. Although there were quite a few people on theirs, she only had eyes for her father.

* * *

When Meghan and her father entered their room, they were surprised to see their bags placed neatly in the small foyer. The room itself was furnished simply but in gorgeous and vibrant shades of blue and green. A single king-sized bed dominated the room, covered in a plush comforter and oddly-shaped cushions. The television was huge, and the view from the balcony was incredible. The beach was white sand as far as the eye could see, and she could see a pool several stories below their room. To her left, she could see the grounds of the Resort stretching out, presumably filled with restaurants and clubs. Her father stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, gently. She leaned back into the reassuring warmth of his body.

"Thank you for coming with me, Daddy."

"You know that I'm happy to be here, Kitten. I just don't want you to be hurt."

Meghan turned around, taking her father's hands in her own. She was close to him, only inches of space separated them. She looked up at him, meeting his eyes. For a moment, they stood like that, and Meghan could feel her cheeks redden.

"So long as you keep your promise, I won't be hurt, daddy. That's my promise back to you. I love you and trust you and would do anything for you."

Alexander felt his own cheeks flush as he felt himself getting hard yet again. Meghan reminded him so much of Tara when she was younger, now. He wondered if she would be as insatiable in bed. Without wanting to, he imagined pushing the thin spaghetti straps of her dress off of her shoulders, watching his daughter's petite body be revealed in the light. He blinked, coming back to himself, and stepped back from her suddenly. Meghan looked up at him, confusion and hurt in her eyes.

"Sorry, kitten," he said, "I just didn't feel good for a moment. I guess I better sit down and read this guide if we're going to do any of these activities. Even if it's just the innocent ones."

As Alexander sat down on the bed, Meghan wandered over to the balcony and opened the doors. She stepped into the sunlit warmth and felt nothing but anticipation for the rest of the week.

Alexander settled on the bed with the guide and flipped it open. He reminded himself that he would do anything for his little girl, yet again, took a deep breath, and dove in.

Remember that all exercises and games are designed with precise requirements in mind. Some deviation is expected, but for optimum results, obey all instructions to the best of your ability. Note that this guide uses common terms for sexual anatomy for approachability and ease of reading.

Number 1: First, you must change your perspective. If you are here, it is because you wish to improve your relationship with your daughter. This means that you love her and care for her. This love naturally expresses itself as protectiveness, and a willingness to go to great lengths to avoid hurting her. This is admirable and should be encouraged, but should not be used as an excuse. Your daughter is an adult. If she says 'no' or you sense reluctance, stop any activities. If she enjoys them, however, it is your duty as her caregiver to proceed, despite what your instincts tell you. If you find yourself wavering, remind yourself that you will have a much-improved relationship with her by the time that you complete these exercises.

This doesn't seem so bad, Alexander thought to himself. That all changed after the next paragraph.

As an adjunct to the above, you must stop lying to yourself. You did not end up here by accident. You have desires for your adult daughter. Admit this to yourself. You may not act on them unless she is interested, but if she is, then you must allow yourself to love her as you both need.

His first reaction was to throw the guide across the room, but he didn't do it. He breathed a little harder and looked out at Meghan, now leaning on the railing and looking out over the ocean. He would remind her to put on lotion soon, as she burned easily. He couldn't help but notice that the way she was leaning arched her back and forced her pert ass out into prominence. The hem of her dress rode up, almost exposing her panties. He wondered what they looked like. He thought about how easy it would be to go out there and lift her dress up and find out. How much he'd love to pull those panties off to the side and force his cock inside her. It was the sort of thing her mother loved.