The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan and Alexander couldn't stop holding hands. Part of her was afraid that it would end when they got home, but she knew that wasn't the case. Her mother, Tara, would not allow it. They were very alike, mother and daughter, in terms of taste and needs, and Meghan had no trouble with the idea of sharing her wonderful father with her mother. In fact, she thought of several ways in which the two of them could make his life quite a bit more exciting. And, after all, who knew what Jacob would need when he grew a little older. Meghan used to gently mock him for being a "mama's boy" despite his relative maturity, but now she never would.

As Meghan sat down next to her father, she lifted the small dividing arm between their seats and cuddled into him for the trip home. He put his arm around her, naturally and comfortably. Things might change in the future, but for now, at this moment, everything was right.

Meghan was grateful for that.

TEASER - BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Victoria Evans stepped off of the plane onto the tarmac. It was a beautiful day, warm, but not hot. Small picture-perfect cotton clouds scudded across the deep blue Caribbean sky. The runway was brief, and a small modern building and tower were all that indicated that they were, in fact, at a fully functional airport. Even here, she could see the wild dunes and trees lining what must be one of the nearby beaches. There were no native peoples here, there hadn't been for over a century, but there was a village, the Resort, and of course, the De Heer compound on the other side of the island. What she wouldn't give to get in there. But this would be enough.

She turned and looked at her brother, Eric, small bag slung over her shoulder. Like her, he carried just a duffle for the whole week. Even his frown turned into a smile as he took in the landscape.

"You were right. It is beautiful here."

"Are you glad you came, yet?"

Eric laughed, and for just a moment, Victoria wished things could be different for them. Here he looked younger, and she could see the cheerful boy that she'd wanted to run away with so many years ago. But the past couldn't be changed, and the things that had been said and done couldn't be...

"Let's just say that things haven't been awful. Is that good enough for you?"

As quickly as it had come, Eric's old boyish charm disappeared, replaced with the cynical mask that he wore so often. Victoria couldn't bring herself to say so, but she couldn't blame him. It was better this way. At least he was prepared for the world. If you knew people would use you, then you would be ready for them, and could turn the tables and use them right back. Maybe one day he would thank her for that lesson. Not today, though.

"It is. Is the money still good enough for you? Plus the free vacation, of course."

"Yeah, I guess, even if it is to Incest Island. I've got no complaints about the money, though."

Victoria looked uneasily at the bus that pulled up. Older men and younger women, presumably fathers and daughters, stepped out. They all looked happy. No one looked forced or traumatized. Some were touching each other a bit more than family members normally would have, but beyond that, they looked pleased and relaxed. One girl, shorter, with copper red hair, slightly darker than Victoria's own, turned to her father and kissed him on the lips, her small hand finding his crotch. Well, so much for wholesome appearances.

"Don't call it that while we're here," Victoria said, offhandedly. "It was tough enough getting in."

"I'm not stupid, Vic. I'll play my part so you can do your job." Eric said. He knew she hated that nickname. Again, though, what did she expect? The money she was offering him to be here was good, but it wasn't like she could buy his forgiveness. It didn't matter. This would make her career, if she played it right. She would be happy to share the success with Eric, if that was what he wanted. Maybe then he would be more amicable to spending time with her.

"I know you will, little brother," Victoria said softly, with a determined smile. "Together, we'll bring this whole sick place down. We'll make the faces and names of everyone who ever visited public knowledge. We'll be world famous."

Eric frowned a little at her screed. He'd heard it often over the last few weeks. Victoria didn't notice, however. She was already walking to the bus.