The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander blinked, clearing the vision from his head. As he realized that he could not deny the truth that the guide had related to him, his wristband vibrated softly. He forced himself to continue reading.

Now that we have discussed the changes that must take place, we will begin by acting on them. The sooner you change your mindset, the more your daughter will enjoy this vacation and the closer you will be.

The first step here is straightforward. You must take your daughter on a date. You most likely have done this before, but you have not allowed things to proceed naturally. Think about an activity that the two of you frequently enjoyed together or a pleasant memory that you share. Chances are, the two of you were alone, and she shared things with you that she was not comfortable sharing with her mother. Repeat this activity, even if it is something mundane. If you cannot think of anything, do not worry. Suggest that the two of you go out together. If your daughter wishes to 'prepare,' then allow her to.

During this activity, you have one goal: relax and have fun. There will be only two differences between this date and previous ones. One, you will complement your daughter's physical appearance more frequently than normal. Do not make these compliments false, but base them on things you have noticed. This will force you to see her as she wishes to be seen. Two, you will engage in additional physical contact. This need not be sexual in any way. Simply put your arm around her, hold her hand, kiss her on her forehead, etc. Be very aware of how she responds. Does she react in a particular way? Does she indicate the desire or need for more sexual or romantic contact? If she does, accept this. It is your duty as a good father.

Do not move on to the next step until you have engaged in a positive date.

Alexander stopped. This wasn't as bad as he thought. He could and would do this. For Meghan.

* * *

Sam was even less sure of what was happening than her father. The morning had been insane. She was still embarrassed about her panic attack, but Holly and Meghan had both surprised her. She was ready to run all the way to the beach and swim home if necessary. The guilt and terror she'd felt when the whole point of the resort had been revealed on stage had been too much. She could feel her father's eyes from across the table, and in her mind, he had already found her guilty of wanting to replace her mother.

Sam could never do that. Would never. Whatever her sick desires were.

"I'm sorry," Sam said, as soon as the door closed behind her father. She hadn't even looked at the room.

"For what?"

"For being such a bitch downstairs and making a scene."

Gordon shook his head. He was never genuinely harsh with Sam. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Sam sat.

"You're not a bitch, and I think your reaction was understandable. I'm sorry too, for panicking and giving you orders. You're not an employee. No matter how...weird, this place is, I want to be here with you, and if you want to stay, then we'll stay."

"Thank you, Daddy. My therapist must have recommended this place for a reason."

Gordon snorted.

"Yeah, well, I intend to have a conversation with her when we get back. What was she thinking?"

"Maybe she gets a kickback, but I don't think so. Violet's been really great for me, Daddy, and she said that other people have been helped here. I think we should give it a shot."

Gordon stared at her, his eyes widening.

"You know what that means, right? What they want us to do together?"

"I know, Daddy, but we don't have to do that if we don't want to, right? And..."

Sam's voice trailed off.

"What is it?" Her father asked.

"There's only one bed," Sam said, blushing.

"Well, I can sleep on the floor."

"No, Daddy."

"What?"

"This...I mean, that isn't bad, is it? To sleep next to each other, I mean."

"No, but..."

"I want it. I want us to be closer."

Gordon looked at his daughter. At that moment, she seemed more like her mother than ever before, although her style and personality were quite distinct.

"All right,bijou, we'll try it. I guess I should read the guide to figure out what..safe...things we can do together."

Sam smiled, and impulsively kissed her father on the cheek. Bijou had been his pet name for her when she was a child, and she secretly had loved it, even when she'd complained that she was too old for it. For just a moment, both sat close, eyes meeting, and their wristbands vibrated in unison. Sam imagined her father holding her as she slept, nude, in his arms, his hands wandering over her body, squeezing her breasts.

Gordon imagining what kissing his daughter's full lips would be like. He suspected that she would be good at it, having dated quite a bit. It never bothered him before that she might have been sexually active, but at that moment, he felt quite a bit of jealousy for the boys he'd seen her go out with. He wondered for the first time, at least consciously, what those lips would feel like wrapped around his cock. Would she be as good as her mother was, that first time she went down on him? He shook his head, forcefully, trying to will the fantasy away.

Sam pulled away from her father, abruptly, then moved to sit on her side of the bed, resting her back on the headboard. She took several deep breaths, trying to calm herself. Her father meanwhile stood and crossed the room. She watched him rifle through his smaller bag and take out his glasses, which he only needed to read. Sam thought that they made him look sophisticated and smart. As he walked back to the bed, her eyes were drawn involuntarily to his crotch, and her breath caught.

Gordon was hard, his pants straining to keep his cock in check. Sam licked her lips without thinking, then found the remote and turned on the TV, if only to distract herself. It didn't work. As she scrolled through the menu, looking at the channels, one thought reverberated around her mind: There's only one person in the room that could have excited him that much, and that's me.

Seemingly unaware of Sam's roiling emotions, Gordon sat next to his daughter and opened up the guide. He reminded himself that he was doing this for her. He would do anything for her, and that included staying at a resort that he found...odd. He read the first section, disliking the sexual undertones, but very much approving of the idea of going on a "date" with Sam. They had both been very busy over the past year, but that was no excuse. Her therapist was right about one thing: They needed some quality time together.

Gordon was, however, a thorough man, who believed in being prepared. He had kept his label alive through low-income periods through careful selection of indie talent and spotting trouble from afar. He decided to read the second section before taking Sam out.

Number 2: Do this immediately after the first step, if possible. Start by escalating physical contact. Hug her, or put your hand on the small of her back. If she responds positively to this, then put your hand around her waist. If she leans her body into you for maximum physical contact, then she is willing to go further.

Decide where you think your daughter would be most comfortable with minor romantic activity and go there. Do not ask her at this step, but if she indicates a preference of somewhere that she'd like to go, then feel free to go there. Sit down and make yourself comfortable. Be sure wherever you sit has plenty of space.

Invite her to sit in your lap. She will be eager to do so. When she does, speak to her in a soothing way, such as you might have done in the past when she was upset. She is nervous. She may not think herself up to your standards. Dissuade her from this view by kissing her. This kiss must be romantic in nature, although it need not be on the mouth. Continue doing so until she makes an involuntary noise of desire. Once she does so, escalate and begin to grope her as you would any other date. Let your desire run a bit free. Manhandle her. She is not a delicate flower. Once she is aroused, bring her to orgasm with your hands and fingers. You do not need to penetrate her at this stage if you are not comfortable with it. Still, she may indicate her desire for you to do so by her actions and might go so far as to push your fingers inside of her. If she does so, do not resist. You are rebuilding trust through your actions.

Important Note: There is a possibility that your daughter has been acting out or behaving like a "brat" before your trip to the Resort. This is typical behavior instigated to attract your attention. If this is so, by this time, she will be feeling very guilty about this and may indicate via words or actions her need to be punished. Do so in a fashion that she would expect. Be aware this can involve degradation or rougher treatment, but in most cases, a simple spanking will suffice. Do this before bringing her to orgasm.

For a while, the two sat like that, her father reading and re-reading the guide in disbelief while Sam channel-surfed. She had muted the television out of respect, and moments later, she was glad she did. The standard channels were nothing new, and in fact, they looked like old movies, mostly romantic, playing. There was no ESPN or HBO, which she found odd. Then, she noticed the big green button on the remote. It seemed to jump out at her, tempt her to press it. She felt a slight electrical tingle from her wristband, but she ignored it.

The button read "Room Feeds," and right next to it, slightly smaller was one labeled "Broadcast Room." Sam looked over at her father, but Gordon was still engrossed in the guide. She wondered what was in the booklet, but her curiosity about the green button won out. She pressed it.

The screen changed to an interactive series of small windows. Each one contained a feed, with a room number above it. Each feed smoothly tracked the occupants of the room and adjusted to new angles for best viewing. Sam wondered if this was some kind of enormous invasion of privacy, but then she remembered the red button. These people must be broadcasting their rooms, knowing that others could be watching. Sam looked around, and quite quickly saw several cameras inset into the corners of the room. She hoped they were off, but squirmed ever so slightly at the idea of others watching her and her father doing...things.

The display pulled Sam back to reality. Each little window was like decadent chocolate, holding a forbidden delight inside instead of a creamy center. One square held a vision of a man, slightly younger than her father and not quite as good looking, with his head between what must have been his daughter's legs. She was a petite thing and had her hands entwined with his hair as if holding on for dear life.

Sam was no shrinking virgin, but another window showed a scene that was almost too lewd for her to comprehend. A well-muscled man with dark skin was slowly shoving his large cock into a girl on all fours. Into her ass, to be specific. She was as curvy as Sam herself, and not very small, but Sam could see the girl's tight hole was stretched to its limit. Sam imagined what noises she must be making. Sam imagined herself in the girl's place. Would her father enjoy that? Would he be slow like the man on the screen, or fast and hard? Sam was wet, now, there was no avoiding it. This was the hottest thing she'd ever had access to.

Sam once again darted a look over at her father. How long had he been reading now? Twenty minutes? Maybe more? She couldn't bring herself to maximize one of the screens on the huge television. That would alert her father for sure. Instead, she kept channel surfing. That was when she saw it.

At first, Sam recognized that the two people on the screen looked vaguely like her and her father, and that was incredibly arousing. Then she looked closely.

That couldn't be. That was simply not possible.

Itwas her, on the bed. She recognized her own curves, her large breasts spreading out and quivering, the small birthmark high on her left hip. She lay on her back before her father, her legs spread wide, and he was taking her sacrifice, pounding into her with bruising force. He needed her. He needed her so much, and that turned Sam on more than any pornography or erotica had ever done before. Then she blinked.

After a moment of dizziness, she realized her mistake. The girl was pale-skinned, but she was too skinny to be Sam, her hair too short, and the man was just a bit too heavy to be her father. Still, they were close enough for her purposes, and she couldn't remember ever having been this aroused. Not when she'd first brought herself to orgasm thinking of a singer that she'd met through her father's work or when she'd first been touched by a man. She'd indeed never been fucked like the girl on the screen. Sam rubbed her wrist absently, slightly irritated by the strange vibration, but paid it no mind. Once more, Sam glanced at her father.

Gordon was busy with his reading. Would he really notice? Sam could be very quiet when she wanted to be. On the other hand, maybe that wasn't the point of this train of thought. Maybe she wanted her father to notice. Maybe she wanted him to see his little girl with one hand in her panties, her other squeezing her breast and pinching her own nipple, hard. Maybe he'd like the show. Maybe he'd see his daughter as what she was: a woman begging to be fucked. Maybe he'd join in. Maybe he'd even help out. Sam clicked the button to bring the action into the full screen of the television.

Sam's jeans were tight, and she had to unbutton them to allow her hand access to where it needed to go. God, she shuddered at her own touch, slow and careful as it was. She made barely a sound, however, aside from her breathing increasing. On-screen, the girl was gasping, her arms around her father's torso, her nails digging into his back. Sam's hand disappeared under her tube top, which was probably tight enough for her to feel everything from the outside, but she needed the warmth of human touch, even if it was her own. Sam teased her self and bit her lip as the girl on the screen locked her legs around her father's waist and tensed, obviously being taken by a powerful orgasm.

Sam forgot where she was, her finger sliding through her soaked labia and inside of her, as deep as she could go. Her other hand pinched her nipple painfully. She gasped and whimpered. Still, the father on the screen was pounding his daughter, fucking her so hard that Sam could see the whole bed shake. Then, as the father thrust in his daughter one last time, filling her, Sam came. She gave a short, strangled cry, and then fell limp, hands still where she left them. Her wrist tingled, but she felt too relaxed to care.

Then Sam looked up. Her own father was staring at her, his gaze stony, and his expression unreadable. She pulled her hands out of her clothes as though she were a naughty child caught stealing sweets from a cupboard, then pulled her shirt down and buttoned her pants. She wanted to leave or disappear, but she couldn't bring herself to do it after her freakout earlier in the morning. Sam had no idea what had possessed her to masturbate there right next to her own father, but it was too late now for regrets. She met her father's gaze and waited for his judgment, or even his rage. It was only just that she receive it.

Instead, Gordon's gaze softened, and something almost like a smile formed at the edges of his lips.

"Did you like that?" The question was direct, but there was a subtle, second question in his words:Do you want that?

Sam nodded, unable to bring herself to speak. She wanted it very, very much.

TWO FIRST DATES

Things had been a bit odd that afternoon. Sam and her father hadn't spoken about her little display, but it still loomed in the room, a physical presence, a tension between them. Nonetheless, it wasn't an unpleasant tension.

Her father had been strangely quiet. This worried Sam at first. He hadn't said much after he'd caught her touching herself. He'd asked her if she'd liked what she saw on the screen. She'd said yes. Then he'd put his arm around her and pulled her close so that she could lay her head on his chest, her favorite position to nap in as a child. Just a usual hug, long, and warm, and sweet, and safe. She hadn't expected it, but she'd welcomed it. He continued you read the Guide with one hand as he did so. Sam didn't mind, but her comfort warred with her anxiety. To her surprise, her father put his hand on her head and gently stroked her hair, like he had when she was little, and needed help falling asleep. She felt a pleasant mix of relaxation and arousal. One orgasm was simply not enough when she had to spend so much time in proximity to her father.

Was this so bad? Was it so wrong to want more with him? They were both adults and both single. Sam had dated. A lot. But it hadn't led anywhere serious, and the sex with her partners could be generously described as 'unsatisfying.' Some hadn't even tried to arouse her before wanting to fuck. Now, here she was, falling asleep, and her father's touch had made her melt again. She worried that he might be able to smell her arousal, it was so strong.

At once, a kind of exhaustion took her. She'd been nervous ever since they had arrived, and it had only gotten worse as time passed. Only her own touch had provided any actual release. Why was it that being offered exactly she wanted was so terrible? Would it be true still if she hadn't been responsible for...

No. Now wasn't the time for that. She'd suffered enough for one day, she decided, as she slipped off to sleep. She was so tired that she never noticed the strange vibration of her wristband.

* * *

Meghan walked down the wide path by the beach, arm in arm with her father. She hoped she looked good enough for him. Everywhere there seemed to be girls who were taller, curvier, and to her, sexier than she was. And that was the least of the things she was nervous about. They'd grabbed some snacks in the lobby on their way out, but despite being playful and maybe even al little bit flirty, her father had refused to tell her what their plans were for the afternoon.

"You'll see, kitten," was all he'd say, and then smile that infuriatingly handsome smile of his.

Now that Meghan knew what went on at the Resort, her imagination went wild. Holly seemed to know how to please her father and definitely wasn't a virgin. As they'd walked the path in amicable silence, Meghan had looked out over the beach and saw couples kissing, groping, and in one case, what looked like a girl near her own age riding her father right there. She'd wanted to stop and watch, but felt it might have been rude.

Besides, what would she have told her father?Daddy, that couple looks a little bit like us. Do you mind if we stop and watched them fuck? Just until he cums inside of her?

Despite everything Meghan had learned since this morning, she wasn't ready for that conversation. She was still lost in thoughts of beach sex and punishments and lewd acts when she suddenly realized that her father had stopped.

"Well," Alexander said brightly. "Here we are."

Meghan blinked, confused, and unable to relate this to her lewd train of thought. It looked almost like a small park, tastefully surrounded by a white picket fence. Inside, couples were moving on the small greens, laughing and cursing good-naturally as they made or missed a given shot, or as a water feature or tiny windmill interfered with their ball's path. It would have been out of place had it not been perfectly landscaped alongside the rest of the area near the beach. There was even a tiny duplicate of the main Resort building itself, with a hole right in the middle of the lobby.