The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan finally understood what was really happening or about to happen. She inhaled and stepped back reflexively, into the warm, protective arms of her father. She wanted to rush back to the room, but much more urgently, she wanted to stay and watch this beautiful, dark-skinned girl with a confident stride and full curves. She wanted to watch as the girl's father mounted her. Then she felt the hardness of her own father's cock pressed into her back.

The unknown man pulled his swimming trunks down and exposed his cock. Meghan gasped. She immediately felt a bit guilty. Shouldn't she be only thinking about her father right now? Meghan decided to reassure Alexander, then. As the dark-skinned man crouched behind his own daughter, Meghan's small hand found Alexander's hard cock and stroked it through his slacks. She would never have been so bold in normal circumstances, but the scene before them and the firelight had given her strange courage. In any case, Alexander didn't object, but instead merely grunted and tightened his hold on Meghan's waist.

The man had mounted his daughter roughly. His cock was girthy and thick, and he had done so without even a modicum of gentleness. His daughter had cried out, her back arched almost painfully, but it was apparent that while she might have been in pain, she loved it.

"Oh, daddy," she said, "please fuck me. I've been so bad, daddy. I need you to fuck the brat out of me."

Her father responded not with words but with the grunt of effort as resting on one knee, and with the other up, he began to pound into her. There was no build-up. He took her there, on the beach, and the slap of flesh on flesh was audible even over the fire popping and the quiet noises of conversation and the waves. Meghan's breathing picked up in sympathy with the girl's own.

"Take it, baby girl, take your daddy the way you've been taught to," the man said, gripping his daughter's hips in his hands, slamming into her with even more effort. The wet noises that the two were producing were obscene and arousing, and Meghan thought suddenly that no amount of porn could have prepared her for this. This was what real sex looked like. It could be loving and rough at once, and it was beautiful.

"Daddddy...I love you so much. I love you please cum in me...please please please..."

The girl was beyond control, forcing her hips back into her father, desperate for him to be deep within her. She was sweating from the effort, and she cried out, falling on her elbows, her entire body shuddering. As the orgasm took her, she fell forward, covering her head under her hair, sobbing.

"Fuck, baby girl, I'm..." The man said nothing more, forcing himself as deep as he could go before grunting once more. Meghan wondered what it would feel like to feel her own father pumping her full of his virile cum.

When the man pulled out, white viscous liquid poured out of his daughter's pussy in globs, shining on her beautiful dark skin. He pulled his daughter to his chest then, and Meghan could just hear the faintest snippets of words, but she knew that they were words of comfort and devotion. The couple knelt there, holding one another, and the crowd around them could feel the love coming off of them as palpably as they could the heat from the bonfires. Megan looked up at her father, her eyes full of need and want.

"Take me home, Daddy. Please. I need you," was all that she said. Her father nodded, and together they walked at a quick pace back to the Resort and to the uncertain future.

REWARDS AND PUNISHMENTS

By the time Meghan and her father got back to their room, she was Ready. She felt the word inside, her, capitalization, and all. It described her state perfectly. She was on a razor's edge of control. She was more aroused than she'd ever been in her young life. She had almost taken her father's hand in the elevator and placed it where she needed it most. Before today, she wouldn't have imagined herself capable of such forwardness. She most likely would have thought of any girl who was as a slut.

Well, if Meghan was a slut, at least it was for her Daddy. He deserved as much as she had, and more. She would worship him and submit to him with every part of her body, and more. She would do anything for him. But she was still so nervous.

Meghan watched as her father sat in the chair in the corner of the room. It was large and comfy, and there was plenty of space for her to sit in his lap. He was smiling at her, but his eyes were a bit hungry, and she could see his erection easily, even in the dim light of the hotel room.

Oh god, she thought.That's for me. I'm going to have to deal with that. He's going to put that inside of me before the week is through. Oddly, her father said nothing. Instead, he simply looked at her expectantly. She knew that she was supposed to do something, and merely sitting in his lap didn't seem right. The vibration of the wristband mirrored her nerves, tense and taut. For a moment, she felt dirty...and guilty.

"Daddy, I haven't showered yet... I'm not...I mean..."

Alexander simply shook his head. It was so firm, simultaneously denying Meghan the option of a brief respite as well as informing her that was not what he wanted. She tried to think. It wasn't fair! Why wouldn't he just tell her? She had a familiar urge, still left from her misbehavior the previous year. She wanted to say things to him, ugly things, to provoke him. She didn't but instead felt the crushing weight of her actions. She'd behaved like a deceitful little brat formonths, and now she expected to simply hop in her father's lap as though everything was okay? No, that wasn't right. She needed to make this right. She needed to be...punished.

"Um, you've been great today," she said, "and I've loved everything, but I'm not sure I can get in your lap."

"Why not?" He asked, although his knowing smile told her that he already knew the answer.

"Because...because I don't deserve it. I've been so bad, Daddy! I've been a little bitch to Mom and even Jacob sometimes. But you, most of all. I want your affection so much, but...I don't think its right for me to get it."

"What do you think it would take for things to be right between us?"

"I...I think that I should be punished, Daddy. I should be spanked! And hard, too! Not just...playfully. I should feel it tonight and tomorrow, too, when I sit down. I should have it as a reminder of what happens when I'm a Bad Girl!"

The words had come out of her, all in a rush. To be truthful, Meghan had no idea where they had emanated from, but it didn't matter, they were the truth. Brats deserved to be spanked.

Alexander patted his lap, and she knew what to do. Slowly, somehow knowing that she had to do this right, she made her way over to the chair. She noted that the armrests could be adjusted, and with some quick button presses, they moved up and out of the way. Then, she started to bend over but stopped herself. She wasn't ready yet. Quickly, she stood back up, pulled down her panties, and stepped out of them, smiling apologetically at her father. Then, at last, she lay down across her Daddy's lap. She tried to remember the last time she'd been spanked and couldn't. Maybe that was the problem. Perhaps she needed to...

Her father's hand shook her out of such thoughts. It was so large and warm and...and gentle. With care, he lifted the hem of her dress up over her waist and let it settle on her back. She was exposed now, completely. She was totally vulnerable to her father, and there was nothing that she could do about it. She waited with a mix of dread and anticipation for the first blow to fall.

When it didn't, Meghan worried. Had she forgotten something? Did she need to beg? She would beg if she had to. Oh, she would be so good at begging her Daddy, pleading for him to do what he must. Then, she gasped. He had lain his hand on her small ass, easily cupping it in one hand, then he trailed it down and up the back of her thighs. Oh god, she wanted his hand closer...inside her thigh, up...and inside of her. But no, she could have that, not until...

With speed and strength that forced a cry out of her, his hand flew away and returned. The impact shook her whole body. She knew her father was strong, of course. You had to be in excellent shape to be a fireman, and he was very good at his job. But she'd never been at the receiving end of such strength. She'd felt protected by his hugs, easily lifted up into his arms. She'd never felt...she cried out again as his hand fell back on the opposite cheek. Could she take any more? Already the first tears were forming at the corners of her eyes. He paused then, to fondle her ass with paradoxical gentleness, the way one would touch a lover. Meghan moaned.

"You moan like a little slut," her father observed, but not without affection.

"Yes, Daddy, I do," she answered promptly, "but only for you. No one else can make me feel like-ahhh!"

Then, without any warning, he let his hand fall. Meghan whimpered and then began to cry real sobbing tears. God, this was awful. It was humiliating and degrading and so painful that she couldn't take it. It was intimate and honest and loving and felt so good that she couldn't imagine living without it, now or in the future.

Again and again, his hand fell, without mercy or pause. Sometimes he used the flat of his palm, and the sting left Meghan breathless with pain. Other times he cupped his hand slightly, and the 'thump' of the impact made her squirm.

"Daddy, please!" Meghan cried out. He did not reply except in grunts of effort. This was humiliating and shameful, but she could not bring herself to stop it. She knew, deep in her heart, that if she asked him to stop that he would, but also felt helpless to do so. Had she not admitted that she deserved this? Didn't bratty little sluts like her deserve to be punished? Another impact. She sobbed in both dread and anticipation. With the next hard slap, she cried out again, much more loudly this time. Oh god, after this, would he think her a little slut forever? Did she want him to?

Finally, he stopped, and the only noise in the quiet room was Meghan's quiet sobs and her father's heavy breathing. He was a fit man, and she knew that only part of that was from exertion. He was excited for her as well.

"Sit up," Alexander said.

He gave no additional instruction, but Meghan didn't require it. She got up and then quickly sat in her father's lap, on one of his legs, her own slightly parted. She was grateful for the way her dress had fallen. It hid how shamefully wet she had become from her father's punishment.

"Daddy," Megan said, at least, "please...I can't...I need..." she couldn't make her mouth form the words that she needed to say. Her father leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead, and she wanted to scream at him: No, I want more than that!

Alexander couldn't help but smile at his daughter's adorable needy expression. Her eyes were huge and she bit her bottom lip. He could never deny her anything that she genuinely wanted or needed. He wrapped his right arm around her, and began to caress her breasts from the outside of her outfit. The thin cotton fabric did nothing to hold back the heat of her young, firm breasts or the feel of her stiff nipple in his palm. She wore no bra, and he loved her for it. He would have previously yelled at her for dressing like she was, but now, he questioned that. Was that from a sense of propriety, or jealousy? It didn't matter now. He held her in his hand, and with a simple pinch, he heard his daughter moan loudly.

"God, Daddy, I...I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"For...for sounding like this...for being so...so slutty..."

Alexander kissed his daughter on the head again, this time more slowly.

"It's all right, kitten. It's not bad to feel such things, and it's not bad to let yourself moan and whimper. If you're all right with the word, it's all right to be a slut for the man you love. Do you love me?"

"More than anything, Daddy."

"Good. Do you want your daddy to make you cum, kitten?"

"Oh yes, please...please...touch me."

Alexander calmly started to move his daughter's body around. She did not resist, but nor did she help, enjoying the feel of being so easily manhandled. He parted his daughter's legs, first, putting each on the outside of his own, more muscular and powerful thighs. She felt open and exposed, even though he allowed her hem to fall naturally, still (barely) covering her pussy. She was strangely okay with him touching her but wasn't yet ready for direct observation. When he saw all of her, she would be prepared for him to take her. Lastly, he positioned her, so her small ass rested right over his cock, which was still constrained by his pants. She gasped and could feel its outline clearly, and it must be pointing straight up, like an obscene compass needle, maybe even under and out of his waistband. She longed to feel it, but she knew that her place this evening was to be passive, not active, so she waited.

Her thoughts were jarred by the feel of her father's large and strong hand on her inner thigh, set there casually and possessively. She experimentally tried to move her leg, but he held her there with sudden firmness of grip and very casual strength that aroused her further. She whimpered but did not protest. She did not want to escape. She was the fawn that climbed into the jaws of the wolf.

Then, Alexander began to move both hands in sync. His right moved over her small breasts that she was both proud of and yet also were a source of feelings of inadequacy. Her father clearly appreciated them, however. He gripped them tightly and pinched their nipples and massaged them. Meghan wondered what it would feel like when he had her nipple in his mouth. What would it feel like to have him ravishing her? Would she grow to love the rough stubble of her father's beard on her tender chest? She thought that she would. She could not get used to such sensations or thoughts because his left hand moved up between her thighs, right onto her now-bare pussy. With no warning whatsoever, Meghan's back arched as she fell into a deep and powerful orgasm, her long-forgotten wristband buzzing with surprising strength.

"Daddy!" She cried out. She had no words beyond that, no entreaties to stop or to continue. She simply had a need, and her father was fulfilling it so well. It was, if nothing else, an exclamation of love.

Alexander teased his daughter's labia open gently as he thumbed her clit. He wondered if she were like her mother. If so, she would want him to be much rougher, but he held himself back. He wanted what was best for her and felt even closer to her than he had been before. It was as though her moods and vulnerabilities were all exposed to him. No more was the mask of the brat displaying false strength. Now, he understood why she had been so afraid. He would show her that she had nothing to fear from him, no matter what happened here. Slowly and gently, he pushed his thick finger inside of her.

Meghan's back arched as she felt this new feeling. It wasn't the first time she'd been fingered, of course, but those had been her own, much more delicate digits. This felt like an invasion that her body somehow welcomed. She tried to force herself to relax, but instead, she just tightened up her core, making it more difficult for him to go deeper as she wanted. Then her father began to kiss her on her neck and cheek. She turned into him and reached her hand back to hold him in place so she could kiss him. As they kissed, she felt loved and cherished. Her wristband vibrated, but she was far too lost in pleasure to take any notice of it. Then, without warning, it happened.

Meghan's whole body tightened as she felt the orgasm building. Usually, she would have to work to have one, to let herself pass into a particular state of mind and then touch and prod and flick at herself to get to that point. Some girls had it easier than her, she knew, and some nights Meghan went to sleep frustrated with her inability, worried that her future lovers would find her to be difficult or worse, frigid.

Her father proved her wrong. The feeling was like a volcano, unstoppable, and out of control. As her father's finger plunged into her again and again, gentle but ruthless in its insistence, she felt something inside of her tighten and release, each time tightening a little more, bringing her closer. Now she was afraid. What was he doing to her? Was this even pleasure she was feeling? She couldn't stop it, couldn't stop him, couldn't cease this feeling...

"Ohgodohgodohgodohdaddddddyyyy!"

She cried out, one long stream of consciousness that meant nothing and everything to her father. Her entire young body stiffened in his grasp, and despite his strength, for a moment, he had some difficulty keeping her from falling out of his lap. She thrashed in his arms, once, then twice, then collapsed limply. Then, as if to tell her that she was indeed under the throes of something out of her control, she had a deep and powerful aftershock orgasm. She dug her nails into her father's forearm and thigh. Then, at last, she passed out, sweaty and utterly worn out. Her father picked her up and laid her gently on the bed, where she rolled over and curled up slightly, passing almost immediately into a deep slumber.

Alexander pushed her hair back behind her ear and then laid a sheet over the girl who he loved more than any other in the world. He would remember this moment forever. It was one of the most beautiful things that he had ever seen. After tucking her in, he decided to read further in the guide. He could feel in his gut that things were accelerating faster than he would have thought possible.

* * *

Number 3: This step is much more freeform, but must be performed. If your daughter indicates her desire to have full unprotected sex at this stage, tell her that you are flattered and interested, but you must not at this stage. Doing so will ruin all the progress you have made. That being said, if she wishes to pleasure you at this time, allow her to. She will probably want to use her hands, although she may indicate a different style or technique. Allow her to pick. If she seems more experienced than you expected, and this bothers you, ask yourself why. In any case, be sure to tell her what a good job she's doing and to encourage her. She may have some unusual ideas about sex from porn, so be a good daddy and educate her in what you like specifically. If you provide gentle guidance, then her feelings will not be hurt.

If she falls asleep immediately after the second step, then it is vital that you allow her to rest. She is showing an extreme amount of trust after what you have done. When she wakes, she will be eager to pleasure you, and perhaps even guilty that she has not done so already. Regardless of when it happens, it must happen before you proceed further.

EVENINGS AND MORNINGS

Sam and her father got back to the room, and she felt as though she was charged with electricity. She entered the room ahead of her father, but as soon as she heard the door click shut, she turned to face him in the center of the room. She had to speak now before she lost her nerve.

"Daddy, can I take care of you now? I really want to get you off. I've wanted it for...for a long time. Can I, Daddy?"

Gordon didn't trust his voice not to crack, so he simply nodded, his breathing picking up. Now that he had started to see his daughter in a sexual light, it was impossible for him not to be aroused by her actions. She was everything he loved in a woman. Forward but honest. Curvy and comfortable with her body. Full of self-confidence and self-awareness.

Sam put her dress off of her shoulders and quickly unhooked the back, letting it drop off her. She moved her arms in such a way as to push her large breasts together, held by her strapless demi-bra, then she cocked her hip, further emphasizing her curves and the small size of her lacy black panties, barely covering her pussy. She intentionally left her fishnets and shiny black boots on.

1...56789...13