The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon took his daughter in, and he was harder than he could ever remember being. She looked similar to her mother but had her own unique beauty. She was taller, and perhaps even curvier.

"God, you're beautiful," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"Daddy, you don't have to flatter me if you want me to blow you," Sam said with a wink, getting on her knees.

Sam's body jiggled fetchingly as she did so, and Gordon knew that he would not last long in his daughter's mouth. He felt a pang of passing guilt at looking forward to what she was about to do, but it left swiftly as she rubbed her hand over the bulge in her father's pants. There was a hunger in her eyes, an intensity that made Gordon wonder at the boys or men who had shared this experience. He was suddenly unreasonably jealous of these other people. How dare they usehis daughter's mouth? That belonged to him.

Sam tried to keep her hands from trembling as she loosened her father's belt and unbuttoned his fly. She started breathing harder as she unzipped him, then she reached inside his boxers and pulled his cock out. It stood out proudly, and Sam bit her lip, wondering if she could fit it in her mouth and throat. She would try.

Sam looked her father in the eye as she parted her lips and took him into her mouth, and suddenly everything changed for her wristband vibrated in a slow set of pulses. She would forever remember this moment as when everything changed for her.

Sam had experience. She was ashamed of it, in fact. In her mind, she'd been with too many boys, had too many cocks inside of her. She'd felt sullied by it, dirty. She found it impossible to avoid comparison with her mother, or rather the way her mother's relationship with her father had been. They had been devoted to each other, romantic, silly, and quite obviously had an active and fulfilling sex life. She'd certainly heard enough evidence of that late at night.

Gordon had always told his daughter that he wanted her to be safe, but that sex was a healthy, natural, and fun activity. Sam knew that despite what her father told her about sex being natural, that he would never look at her the same had he known how many men she'd been with. And with a very few exceptions, they had been unsatisfying experiences.

As she took her father's cock into her mouth, Sam wondered whether she needed trust or an emotional bond with a partner before she could truly enjoy sex. She'd liked a few of hers, but never truly connected with any of them, before or after. Sam loved and trusted her father unconditionally, however, and almost as soon as she began pleasuring him, she noticed a difference.

Sam was calm. She was still aroused, in fact, incredibly so, but she felt as though she had a feeling of peace within her, growing even as she cupped her father's balls or gently caressed his shaft. This was right. This was her position to be serving this wonderful, sophisticated man. She was his, completely, and she would show him. She found herself reaching up and taking his hands in her own and placing them on her head. Almost immediately, they twined in her hair, and slowly, gently, he began to take charge.

Sam did not resist but continued to service her father. She sucked and moved her tongue in ways that she had learned pleased men. She moved her hands and manipulated his shaft and balls. She looked up to meet his eyes and watch his face periodically, to ensure that she was doing a good job.

"Oh, fuck. Good girl, Sam. You're such a good girl for your Daddy, bijou."

No sooner than Sam heard the words did something start to come over her. She was wet, so wet, and as much as she wanted to simply pleasure her father, she couldn't wait any longer. She pushed one of her hands down her panties and began to tease and touch herself. She was already close.

"Are you touching yourself, bijou? Good. I want you to cum, too. Will you cum with your Daddy?"

Sam nodded as best she could with her mouth full, and her father seemed to grow more excited. His grip intensified, and his breathing sped up. He went deeper now, pulling her head back and forth much faster, fucking her mouth. Now he was in her throat. Sam started to hum, lightly, to suppress her gag reflex. She'd learned so many tricks, and she'd use all of them for her father's pleasure. Finally, he buried himself in her throat. She couldn't breathe, but she didn't gag or force him off. She waited and felt herself shiver as her flurrying fingers drew a small orgasm out of herself.

For a moment, Gordon sat there, enjoying the motion of Sam's tongue, the feel of her suction, and the way her throat seemed to embrace him. Then, after a few seconds, a worry grew in his mind. He was so close to cumming, and it was difficult to focus, but the concern grew into fear. He looked down at his daughter, and he could see that her eyes were unfocused and had rolled up a little bit. Part of that was due to the pleasure she was experiencing, but clearly she was losing consciousness. Sam's mother had loved giving head, and giving pleasure in general, but this was different. Sam was giving entirely of herself, letting him do as he wished with her. There was no resistance, no fear, no self-preservation in her act. With a start, he realized that there was no way that she could breathe. He pulled her off, and she almost fell over coughing and choking. He knelt beside her, all thought of pleasure gone, holding his daughter.

"Sam, what are you doing? You...you have to let me know if I'm hurting you or..."

"You weren't hurting me, Daddy. Or forcing me. I just really wanted to serve you the way you wanted."

Gordon realized that she was speaking the truth. He had simply stopped moving his hand, and Sam had remained there. Had he not pushed her off, then she would have likely passed out. Her commitment gave him pause, and he wondered, not for the first time if his daughter's actions held within them the seeds of a death wish of some sort.

"That's not all right, Sam. I don't want that."

"But Daddy, I..."

"No. I mean it. You're my world and the most precious thing in it. If anything happened to you...I don't know what I would do. Promise me that you'll tell me if things get too intense or if you just want me to stop."

Sam looked into her father's eyes and felt another wave of love for him. Did he know about her guilt? He had to suspect it. She hadn't even considered how much she might worry him with her behavior. She smiled.

"All right, Daddy. Can I get back to blowing you? I really loved having your hard cock in my mouth." Sam said in the most innocent way she knew, but then smiled wickedly, understanding the effect that she could have on men. She was gratified by seeing her father's cock twitch instinctively at her words.

Gordon just smiled and led Sam to the bed, where he lay down, and she knelt over him, ready to keep going. He was still rock hard and leaking. So was Sam, for that matter, but she didn't care anymore. She had to get him off.

"Just take it slow, all right? I'm going to let you be in charge because I don't want you to...oh fuck, that's good ...don't stop..."

Sam let her father start talking, but she couldn't wait anymore. He'd just want her to be careful. She would be, this time, because he needed her to be. She would be whatever he needed. Right now, he needed release. She let herself go, bobbing up and down on his cock as quickly as she could, taking him deep inside her mouth and then throat. She made herself get sloppy, let her spit cover his shaft, while she used her hand to give friction wherever her tongue wasn't. She felt a slight gush of more precum, and knew she was close. She took a deep breath and buried him in her throat. As soon as she felt him swelling, she drew back, but just enough so that she wouldn't choke.

Sam felt her father's cum filling her mouth, and it was the most gratifying taste she'd ever experienced. He kept pulsing and pulsing until her mouth was full and leaking, and then she couldn't take any more. She had to pull away, and still he kept cumming. Her mouth and chin and neck and face all were splattered before he finished. She gulped down what she could and looked up at her father, who's eyes were watching her. He looked so relaxed and loving. The hunger for her was still there, and there was a complete adoration and acceptance. She cried, but just a few tears. It was, she reflected, the only passionate blowjob she'd ever given.

Gordon led his daughter to the shower, where they both got in. She'd wanted him to bend her over, and she thought that he probably would have been able to get hard enough to do it, but she knew that he was taking it slow with her. Instead, she let him wash her. She was silent, except to reply to her father's many affirmations. He was so appreciative and kind and loving that Sam felt a bit overwhelmed. By the time they went back to bed, she was exhausted physically and emotionally. It had been a long day.

Sam didn't feel guilty that night, at least not until later, when the dreams came. But by the time she woke up in a sweat, she was safely snuggled in her father's arms, which at least dulled the pain of seeing her mother's bloody accusing face. Soon, she was relaxed again and safe and protected. One day, she would tell her father what was in her heart, but not tonight.

* * *

Meghan woke up, confused and bleary, but somehow relaxed. Something warm and soft, but firm, lay beneath her cheek. The something breathed, and she almost jumped out of her skin. Then she sat up, slowly, and looked down on her sleeping father. His eyes flickered open, and a small smile arrived on his face.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi yourself," she said back and felt herself blush. She was glad that he could not see that in the darkness of the room. She looked over at the clock and it read 3:30. She noticed that she was still wearing the same dress that she'd been wearing almost all day, and then sniffed her arm experimentally. "Oh god, I really need a shower," she noted.

"Yeah, you do, Stinky," her father said, chuckling before he rolled over. Meghan hit him lightly on the back but was glad that he still joked with her. It reassured her that even though things had changed rather dramatically between them that day, that there was still a bedrock of love and dumb jokes to fall back on. She got up and went to her bag, got out the long shirt she liked to sleep in and some panties, and then went to the bathroom, closing the door less out of a need for privacy (she would have welcomed it if her father followed her in) and more to not wake him up. It was quite late, and she wanted to clean up and join him again.

As she showered, she considered what had happened that day. She remembered the new way that her father had treated since breakfast. As she spun in the hot stream of water she was surprised to find that her ass stung. Her father had punished her well, and she was chastened. He was no longer the man frustrated with his bratty and difficult daughter, but someone who was trying to court her. To seduce her, really.

Not that he had to try, not really. He'd already succeeded. If he just asked, he could have her. He wouldn't even have to ask. If he came in here and pushed her into the wall, she'd submit to him. Bent over against the wall or legs wrapped around his waist, his cock thrusting into her. She felt a warmth spread from within her, and her small hand found her pussy. She teased herself and was not surprised to discover that she was slightly sore as she slid her fingers inside. Her father's digits were so much thicker, and long, and strong. The memory of being helpless in his lap lost to pleasure came back to her in a rush. Her pace increased, and she was thrusting two fingers inside of her. Her free hand reached out to the wall as she came suddenly and without warning, almost falling in the shower. Before she knew it, she found herself panting and leaning, barely capable of thought. This time she did notice the vibration of her wristband but was too tired to care about it.

Something else bothered her as she finished her shower and toweled off. She'd done nothing to get her father off. He had been so hard. She knew that he wouldn't take her that night. He'd have done so if he planned on it, and she was willing to follow his lead. But he needed release. Meghan was innocent, but she knew that men suffered from being pent up and that it could even hurt. She got dressed but, in a moment of naughtiness, left her panties in the bathroom. Maybe her Daddy would change his mind after all, and she wanted it to be easy for him if he did. She looked through the lotions and oils on the bathroom counter. There were far more here than there would be at a typical hotel, and now she knew why. She found something, a lotion made with lanolin that had a pleasing but mild scent. She took it with her.

Meghan took a deep breath, turned out the bathroom light, and padded back to her father. He had rolled onto his back again, and she was pleased to see it. He was sleeping, which would make this a little easier. She slid in beside him, knowing that while his chest was bare, he'd probably be wearing the loose boxers that he liked to sleep in. They would be no impediment to her plans. She carefully squirted some of the lotion onto her hand, then warmed it up in a loose fist before tentatively reaching under the covers. She explored slowly, not wanting to wake him yet. Not until...there. She found the opening to his boxers in the front, so convenient. She smirked as she reached in, but her smile disappeared as she took his cock in her hand for the first time.

Her Daddy's cock was thick and so warm it seemed to sear her hand. She felt tingles from merely touching it, and imagined it stretching her out. It grew swiftly as she gently coated it in lotion, rubbing it in, covering every part of the shaft and head. He groaned in his sleep. Meghan increased the pressure of her grip, enjoying the lewd sound of the lotion as her small hand moved up and down her own father's shaft. This was the cock that made me, she thought to herself, increasing the speed and tempo.

"Fuck," her father said, finally waking up.

"Mmm...I love you, Daddy," she whispered into his ear.

"God...I love you too, Kitten. Are you sure that you...oh, fuck, that's good..."

Hearing him call her that pet name while she touched him excited her further. He wanted to hear that and her name on his lips when he came. She wanted to see it, to feel his cum on her hand and skin. Would it be warm? What would it taste like? Would it revolt her? She doubted it. It was her father's, after all.

"I want this, Daddy. I want all of it. You're so hard and so...so big, Daddy. I don't even know if I'll be able to take all of it. But I'll try, Daddy. I'll do anything for you. Just ask."

Meghan's hand was moving fast now, and her father was thrusting his hips up to meet her strokes. She had expected to be bad at this, to need more guidance from her father. She wouldn't have minded, but it seemed to come to her instinctively, almost. She knew what he needed. They were perfect for one another.

"God, baby, that's it. Oh...oh fuck, Kitten. I'm going to cum. I'm going to..."

And then she felt it, under the covers. Her father's cock swelled in her small hand, and then pulse after pulse of hot, sticky seed poured out of him. She should have brought a towel or pulled the sheets back, but she didn't. Again and again, she felt him pumping until, at last, he fell limp. Before he could get up, she turned the light on and pulled the sheet back. The smell of his sperm filled the small space, and she found herself lusting for him yet again. His cum was all over her hand and wrist and his own cock and upper thighs. There was a lot of it, too.

Impulsively, she took a lick from her hand, covered as it was. She liked it. Not the flavor, really, that was indifferent to her, but what it represented. To her father's delight and surprise, she began to lick all of his cum off herself, bit by bit, swallowing it down. When she was done, she cleaned his softening cock the same way. He was sensitive but did not stop her. Not even his wife had done that for him. After getting as much as she could, Meghan got up and wet a washcloth with warm water and then came back and finished cleaning her father. She pulled the sheet off of the bed and rolled it up, placing it next to the dirty towels in the bathroom. Then she found a clean sheet in the closet (people must really go through them here, she thought) and brought it back. Her father observed all of this with bemusement, understanding that she wanted to take care of the cleanup, the same way she'd wanted to take care of him. It pleased him, to be the focus of this care, in a way he hadn't expected.

After she shut off the light, she had intended to cuddle up to him again, but instead, he pulled her into his arms, spooning her, holding her and kissing her hair. She felt so safe and satisfied that she was asleep in moments, and he followed minutes later.

It had been a long day.

LUNCH WITH THE GIRLS

Meghan jumped when the room's phone rang, feeling like she had just been caught doing something particularly dirty. She supposed that she had, given that she lay tangled in the sheets where she'd spent the past night with her father. The most amazing night of her life. She sat up, pulling her shirt down modestly despite being alone, out of instinct. Her father had left her there, sleeping. As she answered the phone, she could hear the shower running, and realized that was where he was.

"Hello," she said, her voice a little bit raw. She blushed as she realized that it was from crying out so loudly the previous night.

"Hey," Holly said. "How was last night?"

Although no-one was there to see her, Meghan blushed a bright red.

"Uh. Good. Really good."

"Oh? Anything you want to share?"

"Nooooo. I just...I'm embarrassed even saying this much!"

Holly laughed but it was good natured, and Meghan couldn't help but join in.

"Fine. I'll share some of my stories later and then you can share yours if you want. Deal?"

"Deal."

"So, anyway, I called to see if you wanted to hang out with us today. I was going to invite you and Sam out for a girls-only lunch and then my dad wanted to take one of the boats out for the dinner tonight and it's big enough for six. I remembered that you guys should be hitting the group activity part, if the guide hasn't changed too much. I was thinking we could all go, including your dads of course."

"Yeah. I think that would be fine. My dads in the shower but I'll ask him."

"Why don't you just hop in with him and ask him now?"

Meghan could hear the lascivious mirth in Holly's voice and it made her giggle despite herself.

"Oh my god, Holly, I can't do that!"

"Aw. I remember being that innocent. Anyway, I'm sure he'll be fine with it if you want to go. I'm going to tell Sam to meet us downstairs in an hour, then we'd probably meet at around six or seven in the harbor."

"All right. I'll see you guys there!"

"Who was that?"

As Meghan hung up, her father had come out of the bathroom. He wore only a towel, and for just a moment, she was distracted by his body. He was well-muscled, a bit hairy, and the water still dripping on him had an unexpected effect on her. Especially now that he had made her cum so hard the night before.

"Oh, uh...that was Holly. She's invited me and Sam to lunch and then later her and her dad are going on a boat with Sam and Gordon. Can we go?"

"Of course. I promised to do what you wanted."

Meghan couldn't help but smile. Still covered only in a thin cotton t-shirt, her father had felt a strong hunger for her as soon as he saw her again, but knew that he had to wait. She would let him know when she was ready to go further. And they had to follow the guide, in any case.

1...678910...13