The Resort Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife enlists help to make it an extra special birthday.
3.3k words
4.19
28.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Big thanks to Cleever and especially to Snowbear for the help with editing and to Hitomi Tanaka for inspiring me to write this story.

"Can I interest you in any of our additional services?" The attendant gestured to the list sitting on the side of the counter.

I looked over to my wife for approval.

"Whatever you want," she hung on my arm, "it's your birthday." Dana looked up at me, tilted her head and plumped her lips, wanting a kiss.

I leaned down to grant her wish before replying to the attendant. "I'll do the beach side hand job please."

"Excellent. Shall I charge that to your room?"

"Please."

"Great. We'll get you set up and I'll send someone over shortly. Any requests?"

There was a section of polaroids hanging to our right. All with various girls posing in bikinis, their names written beneath them in sharpie. I glanced over them quickly, but it was a tough choice - all the girls looked great.

Dana knew my tendencies to over think and chimed in, "He's a typical guy. Whoever has the biggest tits, but preferably on the thinner side, and young."

I couldn't argue with that. I nodded in agreement before looking back to smile at my amazing wife.

"I know what you like," she smiled back.

There was already a tent in my shorts, Dana put her hand on it and gave a few tugs.

"I have the perfect girl in mind," the attendant was unfazed. "You'll see your chairs already set up right over there and I'll have Hitomi sent over shortly."

I looked back at the photos, but didn't see a Hitomi listed.

"If there is anything else you need, please let us know."

"Thank you!" Dana led me away, still teasing my cock through my suit as we made our way to the beach.

"Just a hand job?" Dana asked. "I thought for sure you'd opt for a birthday blowjob."

"Just a hand job., I replied. "I'll wait until later for a blowjob... assuming you're up for it?"

"Mhmm!" Dana smiled and leaned into me as we walked. "It is your birthday after all." It didn't matter that it was my birthday, she just absolutely loved sucking my cock. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it was a big part of why I married her.

Our beach chairs and umbrella were all set up as requested. Dana was very excited for a beach day and I couldn't wait to get jerked off while we soaked in the views. Dana already had me erect from her teasing, and it only grew as I watched her strip down to her sexy bikini.

While she didn't have a naturally thin frame, Dana took great care of herself. Her legs were thick and she had a deliciously plump ass, but her stomach was flat, with noticeable ribs that were extremely sexy in contrast to her nice C cups.

Dana hated her tits though. She knew I loved big ones and always felt hers were too small and sagged. In spite of her pleas, I wouldn't let her get implants. I loved natural tits and hers were more than enough for me. Still, I know her feelings of inadequacy were the reason she requested someone with big tits for my hand job. She wanted me to get what she didn't think she could give me.

"You going to lounge in your suit?" Dana was already down to her skimpy pink bikini and settled into her chair.

"I think I'll go nude."

"Oooo la la." She smiled and curled her finger, summoning me to stand over her.

I made my way over, knowing what my glorious wife was happy to do when I did. I thrusted my bulge towards her face as I reached up to remove my shirt.

Dana bit her lip and rubbed me through my shorts again.

"I guess I'll get you warmed up for Hitomi."

Dana smiled up at me as she hooked both hands into my suit before swiftly pulling it down to reveal me to the world.

My cock sprung up and bounced just inches from her face. Dana happily caught it between her lips and began bobbing her mouth up and down my length.

I let out a satisfied moan. Even after last night's fuck session, and her waking me up with a blowjob this morning, the sensation of Dana's mouth never got old.

I tossed my shirt into our bag, freeing my hands to guide Dana's head as she worked. Though she was still in control, I thrusted lightly with her movements and glanced over the beach for the next few minutes while my wife happily slurped on my cock.

There were a few other couples, mostly nude or close to it, and several sexy young girls working between them. You could tell they were staff by the matching neon bikinis, as well as the fact that some of them were servicing other patrons.

Dana had my cock soaking wet and fully hard in a matter of minutes. I began worrying I might cum before Hitomi got there, but just as I finished the thought I saw her headed our way.

She was wearing a bright green bikini, walking right towards me and waving enthusiastically with a huge smile on her face. She was paler than you'd expect considering she worked in the sun, but that didn't matter. The only thing anyone could see when looking at this woman were her unrealistically massive breasts.

My mouth was agape as I watched them jiggle as she got closer. I awkwardly waved back, Dana was still slurping away, but eventually took notice that my attention was elsewhere. Looking up to see me waving, she slowly peeked behind her to see Hitomi coming our way.

"Holy shit." My wife exclaimed. Dropping my cock as she stared at the biggest set of tits either of us had ever seen.

"I know... I... Holy shit." Dana chuckled as I stuttered before waving back.

"Hello!" Hitomi yelled our way and turned her slow walk into a barely quicker jog. Causing her unbelievable tits to jiggle even more. "So sorry for the delay! I am Hitomi." She shook both our hands. "I see you got started without me."

My cock was literally throbbing between us and drenched in my wife's spit. I noticed Hitomi biting her lip as she glanced at it.

"Just warming him up for you." Dana replied. I just smiled, still staring at Hitomi's endless cleavage.

"Terrific!" Hitomi seemed truly excited. "That looks like a very nice cock." She motioned to my chair. "Would you like to lay down and relax so we can begin?"

I nodded and bent down to kiss my wife, making sure she knew who I loved before watching another woman service me.

Dana always knew. She passionately kissed me back, bringing her hand to the back of my neck to hold me in place before letting me go and whispering 'happy birthday' into my ear.

"Awwww!!!" Hitomi was very bubbly, clapping softly and bouncing up and down as she watched us kiss. "I love you guys! It's so cute getting to work with married couples!"

"Thank you." Dana replied for us as I walked over to lay in my chair.

"Now." Hitomi settled herself in, kneeling at my waist and preparing to tend to my cock. "Which package did you go with today?"

I was about to answer when Dana chimed in for me. "Beach side hand job." Hitomi quickly pouted at me as if to say 'that's all?'

"But is it possible to upgrade?" Dana continued and Hitomi excitedly smiled again.

"Yay! Of course!" Hitomi eagerly grabbed ahold of my erection. "What did you have in mind?" My eyes rolled back as she began lightly stroking, I figured I'd let my wife handle the negotiation while Hitomi serviced me.

"Can we do the tit fuck instead?" Dana winked at me. "It is his birthday after all."

"It's your birthday! Yay! Happy birthday!" Hitomi stroked faster as she got more excited. "And we can absolutely upgrade you to a tit fuck! I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that's kind of my specialty." She winked and shook her tits at me while still stroking.

"And does that include any oral?" Dana asked for me, knowing how much I loved getting my dick sucked before fucking a nice pair of tits.

"Hmm... that's usually a different package." Hitomi slowed her stroking, likely able to tell I was getting closer than I should be. "But, since it's your birthday, I can throw some in there for you, free of charge." She smiled.

"That'd be lovely. Thank you so much!" Dana loved a good deal.

"Yes. Thank you." I replied as well as I watched Hitomi's big tits jiggling as she stroked me

"Of course!" Hitomi's bubbly attitude was infectious. "I usually prefer spit to lube, is that okay with you?"

"Definitely."

"And where would you like to cum?"

"Between your tits please." I couldn't stop grinning as I answered her questions. I loved how she so casually talked dirty. It's like it was all business, but with an arousingly cheery demeanor.

"My favorite!" Hitomi agreed. "Though I might want some in my mouth too if the mood strikes. Is it okay with you if I help myself?"

"Absolutely." I let out a groan and shifted myself. I was way too close to cumming before we even began.

"Yay!!! Thank you! Let's get started!" Hitomi moved her hands to massage my balls, giving my shaft a much needed break.

It was a quick one though, with everything now worked out, Hitomi suddenly ducked her head down to take me in her mouth. Taking all of my length at once and enthusiastically bobbing up and down to get my cock nice and wet for her big tits.

"Holy shi-!" I grabbed onto the sides of the chair while the busty beauty went to work.

Hitomi started fast before slowing herself down. She effortlessly took every inch of me over and over, maintaining eye contact and happily humming along, though carefully studying my face to make sure I didn't blow too soon.

She bobbed and drooled, practically swallowing my cock and effectively drenching me in her spit.

After a few minutes I was able to compose myself and drink in the situation: a beautiful girl with huge tits was enthusiastically sucking my cock as I relaxed on the beach. Soaking in the sun, while enjoying the views of a perfect day by the water with my smoking hot wife sitting just feet away, casually reading a magazine as she let someone else have a turn.

Life was good, Hitomi was a pro, truly seeming to enjoy her cocksucking. Taking a few breaks to deepthroat and withdraw me so she could hold my cock up and furiously tease my frenulum with her tongue.

"I love your cock!" She exclaimed during a break. "I can't wait for more!"

I smiled as Hitomi went back for some more licking and slurping.

Finally satisfied with how wet my cock was, she stopped. "Are you ready for my tits now?" She asked me innocently, sticking her heavy chest out for me to admire.

"Oh yeah!" My cock throbbed at the very thought of getting between her melons.

Hitomi smiled and reached up to untie her top. Dana heard what was coming and turned to get a look at the unveiling of Hitomi's epic tits.

Hitomi seemed to thrive on the extra attention. Making sure Dana had a good view as well, she teased the reveal with a slow untying. Reaching her hands above her head, making her chest appear even larger, she undid the strings of her suit.

Her tits barely moved, but the fabric slowly slid down, only stopping when Hitomi caught it on her arm. She kept her tits covered as she discarded the top, pushing her arm against them to cause an overflow of tit flesh.

Dana and I were both practically drooling at the display, and Hitomi couldn't help but laugh as she watched us.

"Ready?" She asked one last time. My cock throbbed to give her my answer, I even caught Dana give a slight nod as we were both mesmerized by her breasts.

"Here we go." Hitomi teased, rocking her arm back and forth to slowly shake her jugs for us before squeezing tightly again and pulling away.

In full view, Hitomi's tits were even better than I could've imagined. They seemed to be even bigger uncovered, or maybe it was how she stuck them out and gently swayed them back and forth as if on display.

"You like?"

"They're... They're beautiful." I stuttered before nodding eagerly.

It was unbelievable how perfectly shaped each of her tits were. Both perfectly symmetrical with big, hard nipples right in the center.

"Thank you!" Hitomi gently massaged them, still putting on a show for us. "I love a good titty fuck," she told me. "Like I said before, they're my specialty."

"How big are they?" Dana chimed in with a question I know we were both curious to hear the answer to.

"You're American, right?" Hitomi shifted so she was now holding her massive tits over my cock.

"Mhmm." We both nodded. Me carefully watching as Hitomi casually enclosed my entire cock between her mounds.

"I thought so. I'm 32JJ in your sizes." She answered as she very slowly began lifting her tits up and down around me.

Holy shit! The feeling was unbelievable. 32JJ?! Not surprisingly they were incredibly soft, and seeing them fully encompassing my entire cock was inspiring.

"Oh my!" Dana gasped at hearing the size. "Do you have back issues?" She blurted out.

"Babe." I grunted, doing my best to not completely lose myself in the pleasure of Hitomi's gentle tit fuck.

Though I couldn't really argue with her, on a petite frame like Hitomi's, it seemed impossible for her not to be in constant pain. I just wanted to cut Dana off before reacting rudely.

"Hehe!" Hitomi chuckled at Dana's response. "No worries! I sometimes have issues, but I do a lot of stretching." She answered while continuing to lift her tits up and down my cock.

"And you find that helps enough?" Dana was really into the conversation now, leaning towards the buxom beauty who was busy tit fucking her husband.

"Oh yeah!" Hitomi replied, keeping a nice pace. "I'm grateful to be blessed with boobs as big and soft as these. I'm just happy I get to use them to pleasure deserving men like your husband.

I smiled at that. Hitomi knew exactly what she was doing. The way her tit flesh was gently massaging my cock was like no pleasure I've ever felt before.

"I want to get my tits done." Dana took her own breasts into each hand. "I do worry about the back pain though."

"Ahem." I reminded her of my objection while still enjoying everything Hitomi was doing to my cock.

"Don't act like you wouldn't enjoy them too." Dana contested.

"I like natural tits."

"Natural tits do make a difference." Hitomi made sure our squabble didn't distract from her incredible tit fucking.

"I know. I just wish they were bigger." Dana pouted. "I want to be as sexy as can be for you."

"You are incredibly sexy." Hitomi responded before I could, so I just nodded in agreement. Meanwhile she seemed to be going slightly faster, causing my eyes to roll back in pleasure.

Hitomi and my wife kept talking, but I was too out of it to listen. Hitomi was working the hell out of my cock with her incredibly soft tits, I breathed heavily, afraid it was ending too soon.

"Plus, it's all worth it to see a face like his." Hitomi dragged me out of my trance by speaking up. I looked down in time to see her gesture up at me while still lifting her tits up and down, up and down, up down.

Dana turned to look and chuckled at me. I can imagine I must've looked pretty silly, but I was lost in the pleasure. The feeling of those amazing tits had me completely under her spell.

"Having fun, honey?" Dana asked rhetorically.

"It's... it's amazing." Was all I could get out as I remained mesmerized by Hitomi's tits bouncing on my cock.

"Thank you!" Hitomi seemed legitimately happy to hear. "Are you ready to cum?"

I tried to shake my head to tell her 'no', but that wasn't fooling anyone.

"Do you want to hold out?" Hitomi teased, slowing the tit fucking down again.

I eagerly nodded. "Yeah."

Hitomi gave me a look, clearly not believing I could resist, still she kept her slowed down pace for a minute to give me a chance to regain control.

As soon as I thought I might hold off, Hitomi took all control away from me, gradually picking up her pace as I moaned away in pleasure.

"Do you like it?" She asked me, already knowing the answer.

"Yes!" I managed to shout out, barely holding back.

"I'll go faster now, hold on, okay?"

Hitomi started going noticeably faster, really giving everything she had to push me over the edge. Finally going down hard enough that you could see my cock briefly peeking out from her cleavage.

I struggled to find any words to fight her off. "No! I can't! No, no, no! I'm gonna cum!"

"Hold it in." She teased, seemingly going faster and faster, knowing she was giving the tit fuck of a lifetime.

"I can't! It'll come!" I strained, completely lost in pleasure as I was right on the brink.

"Let it out, baby."

As soon as I heard my wife's encouragement, it was over. A powerful torrent of cum rushed straight up my shaft and into Hitomi's endlessly deep cleavage.

"Oh yeah! Good boy!" Dana encouraged from the sidelines.

I felt another powerful blast while still buried deep into Hitomi's chest. She kept going, using her tit flesh to work out another shot of cum, before suddenly releasing me.

I was moaning loudly, I'm sure other beach goers heard me, but I didn't care. As soon as I was released, I felt Hitomi duck down again, and quickly felt her warm lips wrap themselves around my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I screamed out in pleasure. Hitomi held her mouth there, appearing still from the outside, she furiously massaged my glans with her tongue as shot after shot of cum filled her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Right there! Right there!" I brought both hands down to hold her head in place as I continued cumming. I loved the image of Hitomi looking up at me as I filled her up, her monstrous tits didn't even look real as they lay peacefully on my legs.

Considering I had already came once that morning, as well as the previous night, it was shocking how much cum I unloaded. Hitomi had literally drained my balls, even massaging the last few spurts out as she felt me slowing down.

"Is he still cumming?" Dana was the first to speak as my body relaxed.

Hitomi popped me out of her mouth. "I think he's finally done. It was a lot!"

Dana nodded. "You okay, hun?"

I felt completely relaxed. Totally drained in the best way possible. My smile was stretched from ear to ear. Yet again, I knew they were talking, but couldn't make out a world. Totally lost in the bliss.

One thing I did feel were a few more tugs and sucks on my cock. Hitomi made sure that I was totally clean before saying goodbye. I was coherent enough to say goodbye back and thank her profusely, but soon there was nothing more I could do but drift into the happiest sleep of my life.


nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers