All Comments on 'The Resort Pt. 03'

by AlphaDrive

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 8 years ago
Not really...

... The direction I thought Part 3 would go. I expected a little more angst and the confrontation. Looking forward to those elements and Julie's idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story Loved it

gave you a 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not enough story

Just the sex scene but no real information. If your going to be long between postings at least put a little more story behind the sex scene to keep interest.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
When a writer begins a story...

When a writer begins a story...He shouldn't change the story category in each part he writes...why? simple...let's see the case of this story: for people to understand it they have to read two parts as " NonConsent/Reluctance"...If a reader doesn't like those kind of stories, this story doesn't say anything to him...If a reader begins to read a story in the " NonConsent/Reluctance" category he will never read the end of it, if he never goes to LW...so without reading it, just 1* due to the reasons above...

AlphaDriveAlphaDriveabout 8 years agoAuthor
The Vacation is over!!

I have deleted some of the ultra mean and frankly weird comments from some of the Anonymous posters. Its not the criticism that is at issue as you can see where I left the ones that are constructive but not flattering. Its the truly insane ones I deleted. For instance people getting angry with me for not continuing with the Non Consent/Reluctance aspect. This includes sending me outright angry messages to my private e mail. Get e grip people, its a bullshit story and its not real life "thank god." I made an effort to try and have a transition period before getting back to the Rachel character. It didn't work. I can accept that. But really, how many times can I have Rachel basically raped on a week long vacation lol. The comments that really crack me up is that that the new story is not believable. Ok that's fair. However, is any of it believable? So a couple goes on vacation and is given a super ecstasy type drug that doesn't really exist in real life, that is good on food as a seasoning, and is perfect for an alcohol drink additive, and is widely known by the entire staff who are all in on it lol. The only believable aspect is how it is laced in the weed lol. I mean come on, this is all fantasy bullshit with all of these stories on this site. I am really scared knowing that some of you are waling among us lmao. I also would bet anything that the ones with the most negative things to say couldn't string a sentence together, never mind an idea. And hiding behind an Anonymous post is really chicken shit too! For the truly nice comments I have received which are many, I want to thank you. I am new to this writing stuff and you have given me confidence to move forward with my hobby. All and all this has been a very strange experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happens next?

I sincerely hope we do not have to wait another 5 months for the next chapter.

Now this story can really develop.There are endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

Excellent story and well written. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish it?

Really interested in what happens next! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Author - you have us interested, please continue and don't turn this into a RAAC.

Looking forward to as long as the bitch gets killed and the male character doesn't turn into another cuckold/wimp (to many of those fucked up submissions on this site already from the tranny bt2/vasies-assie).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wondering

thirty years ago my late wife and I had our own cell phones, we could find each other wherever we were. heck she would even let me listen in on her lovemaking sometimes But I'm surprised this people don't have one. Another is that even though this girl is drugged and cant even defend herself enough to say no!! she does have the presence of mind to get up while still dripping and try to make herself presentable. you would think she would need time to gather her wits about her. And her husband just sitting there to scared of the size of the guys, they didn't see him go in why not go out and call her name from the hallway as if he had just gotten up? I loved your story wish you would have let us know what happened when he saw his wife or maybe I didn't find pt04. keep up the good work. but just try to make it believable Ill be looking for more of your stories.

HardFeltHardFeltover 7 years ago
Such A Beginning

I don't like cuckold stories!! I guess I am old fashioned and believe that a promise is a promise and that an 'open marriage' is really just living together except if the female leaves and then the male gets the shaft. Two wrongs don't make a right, they never have and they never will. The author is extremely talented and makes only a few word mistakes. Marriage in my mind is two people becoming one together, but only two.

This story is about two cheaters. Marriage? No way marriage. Two cheats. I would never share my wife; I simply don't share that and believe in the vow promise; forsaking all others?! Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge served cold

I remember reading something like this in LW. The husband burned both the wife and the lover in their boat. I hope Tim do the same too in the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too Bad

Too bad that FTDS is no longer writing. He could have finished this one nicely.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
SMH

If there is another chapter it should feature total destruction of the resort owners but not before making all involved go through no less torture than water boarding including that weak ass whore Rachel.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 4 years ago
All windup and no pitch!

So?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

I liked it but sorry, I have to agree a part 4 would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is in need of another chapter. I know it has been a while since the last part was submitted, I also know Alpha Drive is still active. hope to see more soon. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why can't you finish a story? You set it up so nicely! Please DO it! Even if it's just that Tim and Julie get out of there and start a new life together. Or, he could take Rachel home, and whore her out himself!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

good writing, i can see a wife swap in their future. Tims cock fits good, and 'steves cock in Raechel.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

this is a dang good story, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous