The Rest Area

Story Info
Traveling and the Duchess gets used well by strangers.
941 words
3.88
11.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2014 the wife and I were traveling from Missouri back to Texas.

The Kia humming away as we are making our way.

The wife's pants and panties are on the floor as my hand is strumming her full clit.

She came hard squirting as we are riding beside an eighteen-wheeler.

I can tell she has an even deeper itch that needs to be scratched.

Several more trucks are ahead and the show must go on.

Her ass is against the passenger side window as she is sucking my cock while we are bouncing down the road.

At some point, we pulled into a rest area as dusk was coming upon us.

She off to the lady's room and I to the gents.

I am standing there when a younger fairly good-looking guy walked up to a urinal and said, "Dude you are a lucky Son Of a Bitch!"

I said, "What makes you say that?"

He said, "Is that your wife or girlfriend in the Red Kia?"

I said "My wife."

He said, "Man if I could have a wife like that?"

I said, "You want a go at her?"

He said, "I would love to!"

I told him, "Wait for us in the Family restroom."

I met the wifey in the lobby of the rest area and said, "You have a Fan!; He is waiting for you in the Family restroom!"

She just smiled and said, "Fuck!; I need some strange dick!"

I replied, "I Know my slut would never turn down a fan!"

We entered the Family restroom.

She walked up to the guy and bent over taking a look at his cock.

Her lips quivering in anticipation, she gulped his member down.

His cock was rather girthy, but she managed all eight inches of him easily.

Eventually, she worked him over to the toilet with her oral skills.

She let him slip from her mouth and said, "Sit down on the toilet!"

She stepped out of her pants and straddled his cock.

She took him comfortably in her pussy.

I watched as my wife was riding his cock.

Eventually, I came up behind her and shoved her forward slightly.

I entered her ass in a long single stroke.

She loves to have a cock in each hole.

She started cumming and squirting almost immediately.

Eventually, we all finished within a few strokes of one another.

We gathered ourselves.

The trucker smiling from ear to ear, we headed back to the parking lot.

There were several guys around our car as we emerged out of the rest area.

I said, "Good news travels fast!"

As we arrived at the car there were several of them who wanted to see more of my slut wife.

I said, "Look, guys, we are not doing anymore Family restroom stuff tonight!; but if somebody wants to grab a party room at a hotel we can make this happen!"

It was not long before we made our way to the hotel.

Seven guys were there waiting to use my slut wife's holes.

As she entered the room secured for us, she dropped to her knees and started to suck eager cocks waiting to use her holes and skills.

They moved as a group to the bed getting her ready by removing her clothes as she continued to suck cock.

I watched over her for her protection.

Soon she had a guy under her and she took him in her ass as another guy filled her pussy.

You could see her eyes rolling back into her head as waves of fuck pleasure began to overwhelm her.

She had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand.

The two guys who did not have a hole or hand for use asked, "Where did you find her?"

I replied, "Guy's it is simple!; I made her feel comfortable enough to become what her DNA intended her to be."

Soon enough, the guy in her pussy began cuming deep inside her.

As he withdrew from her, one of the guys rushed to fill her dripping hole.

One of the guys being stroked began cumming across her 44DDD tits as the guy in her ass began shooting his load deep inside.

He slide out of her ass as she got on her knees.

The guys took turns moving between her holes.

Some shot multiple loads in and on her and soon enough they left us in the hotel room alone.

My slut wife was satisfied as cum dripped from her holes and ran across her body.

We drifted off to sleep only to be awoken at 7 AM in the morning by a knock on the door.

Standing there were two more truckers wanting to know if the wonderful slut angle was still here.

I let them in and the three of us awoke her filling her still cum leaking holes.

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

She was reaching her heaven of use and purpose as she was airtight for the fourth time in less than 12 hours.

Her morning orgasm was much stronger than the ones the night before due to the fact she knew this was indeed what she had been made for.

We were well spent and showered the use off of her, and We got back on the road.

My slut wife was in the passenger seat as I was motoring down the freeway.

She was on the phone with our daughter saying, "We got tired last night and pulled over and caught some sleep!"

I reached over and stroked her sore clit and she began growing wet again.