The Rest of His Story

Story Info
An escort learns something unbelievable from a client.
1.6k words
4.11
3.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was in an odd state of mind. He was lonely and frustrated. He got the idea of finding an escort and he searched the web. He found Tryst link, entered his city, clicked on female escorts and browsed the site for a long time before selecting an escort to contact.

Amy was a pretty dark haired girl with an average body. Her profile stated her age is 31 but she looked younger. Her profile comments seemed kind and compassionate, so he texted her:

"Hello, I'm Ben, a lonely and frustrated guy, looking for someone to help me."

He was surprised to receive a text within an hour:

"Hello, Ben, thanks for contacting me. I would be glad to help you. I am very busy but I will text you my address. If you are interested, come by tomorrow morning at eleven a.m. Looking forward to meeting you! - Amy."

After he booked an hour and a half online with Amy, Ben went to the bank, withdrew enough cash to cover his visit. The next morning he was at her doorstep at exactly eleven a.m.

When she opened the door, Amy was surprised when she saw Ben. He was tall, lanky with deep blue eyes and sandy hair. She smiled, seeing his broad shoulders, toned upper body and especially his large hands.

"Come in, Ben, and make yourself comfortable."

Ben entered her living room. set an envelope containing his cash on the coffee table and sat down.

Amy spoke to him softly for a few minutes, to determine exactly what he needed. She had been an escort for over four years and had entertained men with some bizarre requests.

Ben's eyes focused on the carpet as he softly spoke. "Well, ma'am, I'd really like you to um..., use me sexually but not let me come."

"Do you mean you just want me to tease you and deny your release?"

"Yes, and no," he answered, his eyes still cast down at the floor. "What I mean is, I don't care about your teasing me, I just want you to use me, my body, to satisfy yourself."

"So, if I understand, you want me to fuck you until I come but not to let you come in the process?"

"Yes. ma'am, but first it's very important that I service you orally until you come a lot."

"Oh, so you want to eat me and THEN fuck me?"

"Well, not exactly; I want to just lie down and let you use my mouth and my cock to get off as many times as you want."

"My, that's very generous of you, Ben. But what if I want you to come, in my pussy or even in my mouth?"

"Oh, no, Ma'am, please, I'll pay extra if you do anything you want but don't let me come."

"Ben, I want to warn you that I'm very experienced at making men come. If I use your cock the way I want, you won't be able to resist coming."

"But being experienced, I'm sure you can tell when a man is about to come. All I ask is that you stop long enough to let me recover and then do whatever you want."

"Do you want to use a safe word, to warn me when I should slow down or stop?"

"No, ma'am, that would give me control and I want you to control everything."

"You booked an hour and a half but I can enjoy sex for much longer than that. Do you want me to stop when your time is up or to continue, because it will cost more?"

"I'm at your mercy, Ma'am, just do whatever you want and if it takes longer, I will pay more."

Amy couldn't believe her ears and her good fortune. Here was a great looking young man, willing to pay for her to take her pleasure using his body without coming himself. This would be a pleasurable challenge.

Amy took Ben to her bedroom. "Undress and lie on your back on the bed, Ben."

Amy undressed as she watched Ben taking off his clothes. He had hard abs and a long cock, even soft. Once he was on the bed, Amy climbed on the bed, pushed his legs apart and knelt between them.

She gently fondled his large scrotum until his cock began to get erect. She wrapped a fist around it and slowly stroked it until it was fully erect and throbbing. Ben lay with his eyes closed, his hands at his side, breathing slowly.

Amy slid her lips over the tip of his cock, rolling her tongue around the ridge. She fucked just the tip with her mouth, listening to Ben's breathing getting faster. She licked precum from the tip and released her grip on his shaft.

Slowly she moved up the bed until she straddled Ben's head, sliding her thighs until they cupped his face. She eased herself down slowly until her labia touched his lips.

"Lick me, Ben, slowly up and down my slit,."

Amy closed her eyes as she felt the flat of his tongue scraping up and down her outer lips. After a few delicious minutes, she looked down at him. "Open your eyes, Ben, and stick out your tongue."

She slid her wet pussy down over his extended tongue, pressing her weight down on his face. Ben didn't even blink as she fucked his tongue. His chin was wet and his breathing was heavy; she knew he was excited.

"Just put the tip of your tongue out; I'm going to fuck your face until I come."

She did exactly that, taking her time, building up her pleasure until she raked her pussy across his nose and mouth and came with loud, moaning pleasure. Ben was breathing heavily, swallowing the juices that had seeped into his mouth.

Amy smiled down at him, and then slid her body backwards until his bobbing erection tapped her on the ass. She lifted up enough to grab his cock and guided it into her. Ben closed his eyes and moaned with unwanted pleasure as she sat down, taking his full throbbing length inside her.

She rose up and down slowly, taking his full length with each stroke. Ben's fists clenched the sheet under him. Amy wondered if he would get angry if she fucked him until he filled her with his warm seed. At the moment, she wanted that.

She quickened her movements on his shaft, still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, and soon she was close, deliciously close. She leaned back feeling his erection bend inside her, and she jerked her hips. She knew from experience that this move could make a man come in seconds.

'

Ben's face strained with frustration as Amy tried to milk his cock with her pussy. To her surprise, she excited herself quickly and climaxed, jerking her hips atop Ben. He yanked at the sheet under him but did not come. Amy was impressed by his restraint.

When she had regained her composure, Amy slipped off of his still hard cock and turned around. She lay on top of him in a sixty-nine position until her sex was pressed against his mouth again and her thighs held his face tightly in place.

She rested on her elbows and licked the tip of his cock, finally catching it in her mouth. She fucked him with her mouth as he instinctively worked on her clit with his tongue. She sucked and moaned as she enjoyed the hardness of his cock in her mouth, and she gently humped his face, grinding down with her full weight into it. She had done this before for a long time, and she could make a man come more than once with her mouth while she fucked his face.

Ben moaned into her pussy, his moans humming on her clit. Amy shuddered with her orgasm, closing her legs against his face, nearly suffocating him. His cock throbbed so hard in her mouth that she thought he would come. But he did not.

She rolled off, resting on her back as they both struggled to catch their breath. Amy checked and there was ten minutes left of Ben's time. She knew that she could enjoy more orgasms if she wanted to, but she felt guilty to take advantage of him. Perhaps he would come back to see her.

Amy rolled on her side as Ben got off the bed and began to get dressed. "I don't understand why you don't want to come," she said.

Ben sighed once and then told her. "My wife was really a wonderful woman, very loving and unselfish. She went hunting with me one day and I took a shot at a turkey. The bullet hit a rock and came back and hit her. I killed my wife, Ma'am."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Ben, but I don't understand about the sex?"

"Well, when we had sex I always got off pretty quickly and lots of times she didn't get to come. She gave me blow jobs when she was on her period, but I would never go down on her no matter how much she asked for it."

"So, you're having sex without release because you feel guilty for not satisfying your wife?"

"Yes, Ma'am, that's it, and the more often I do it, the better I feel."

Amy thought for a moment, trying to hold back a tear of sympathy for Ben. Then she said, "You shouldn't have to pay for such punishment and humiliation. I want you to come back to see me until you will let me make you come. Will you do that, Ben?"

"Yes, Ma'am, but it may take several visits."

"Don't worry; I enjoy having orgasms for any reason."