SHHH, BE QUIET! - femdom smut

Story Info
There are people outside this door!
1.8k words
4.6
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just placed the bags on the bed after she picked the room with the bed beside the window when I felt her hasty hands spin my body around and yank me close to her warm body.

My hands fell on her shoulder, while her hand advanced to my face, her eyes beaming with the hurricane inside.

"Baby!" I boomed, my eyes wide open, every cell in my nerve taken aback. I wasn't expecting that at all. But then again, I never knew what she would do.

She had always been this unpredictable being, who never exposed what goes on inside her head.

Grasped in her arm. I was about to raise a question when the opportunity slipped from my hands in an instant as I felt her lips press against mine.

Strongly and deeply, her lips sunk into mine, making my pupils brighter and astounded at how hungry she seemed.

She had been teasing me on the road, only stopping herself because of the vehicle I chose. A motorbike is never safe for the plays of her choices. I guessed it riled her even more. Alike me.

But I was better at hiding. She could never hide her desires. And why would she?

Her sinking lips on my mine were warmer than a season of summer, greedier than the rich, and restless than any gambler.

Sloppily they grazed against mine, eventually numbing my sense of judgment and leading me to submission.

I kissed her back with an undying craving. I had been dying to feel the softness of her lips, her tongue graze against mine and soak it even more.

And when I felt her lips soak my lips with her saliva, and advance further with a deliberate touch, from my cheek to my neck, I felt the thawing ball of heat inside my chest, breathing for once.

She began nipping my neck with big bites and hungry growls, slowly pushing my melting body toward the wall.

Finding the wall a comfort for my numbing head, I whimpered from pleasure, the soft tingle bursting all over my body. Each bite was sucking my soul dry, the soft licks from her tongue, standing in the way of my breaths.

But soon it grew scarce. I needed more. I needed a lot more than her teeth and her tongue. So, I begged. "Please!" I breathed, "fuck me already." Already riding on a high tide.

Her teeth abruptly halted, and her face shifted as her grasp altered after a second.

I felt her thumb playing with my lips with gentle torment, her lips hungrily gazing at mine to pounce, her hand slowly advancing to my collar to snatch it off of my skin when a knock on the door, called both of our eyes on it.

We both gazed back at each other after staring at the door for a few seconds, talking a silent language. 'What do we do?' My eyes questioned. "Go wait for me in the bathroom. I'll be right there." She responded and dashed to attend one of her friends.

My shirt was slipping from one side of my shoulder, wrinkled from her previous act, and my hands were sloppily wrapped around my arms.

My heart was booming inside the quiet bathroom like a drum, my ears fixed on the conversation outside.

"Okay, that will be okay." She spoke, and I heard the sound of the door being shut following after. Her feet began to step towards the bathroom, slowly inching closer and closer to me, filling my lungs with frosty air.

And with a quick pull of her grasp, the door before me was wide open, exposing her rigid body standing before me.

"What was he talking about?" I questioned her bold eyes and quiet lips, awaiting her response.

"You should be worrying about what I want, not what he was talking about." She responded in the same frosty way and hasted towards me, pouncing her lips on mine.

Her hands, once again, grasped my face, her body pushing me towards the wall. "Not- not, here." I stuttered in between our kiss, struggling to look with one take into her staring eyes.

"I want it there." Raising my arm, I pointed towards the bed outside and swayed my head aside, embarrassed by my own words.

"Whatever my baby boy wants." She whispered on my cheek, her breaths on my skin, a warm grasp on my soul, and instantly yanked me into the room, throwing me on the bed.

I felt so small beneath her, even after having a larger figure, my clothes getting uncomfortable for me.

"Mommy, please take them off," I whispered with my breaths, watching her hands reach to me and plant their touch on my cheeks before they advanced to my clothes.

Quicker than a hurricane, she removed my shirt and began unbuckling my pants, the sight of her greed making my dick pulsate inside my pants to be set free, even after being so shy.

As I felt her slide my pants down to my knees, I couldn't help but hide my face into the mattress, my body forming a slight twist in the position.

"Do it quickly, mommy!" I whined as I was waiting impatiently for her to get rid of every last cloth from my body, when her tone echoed in the room, prompting my eyes on her still figure.

"You know, I don't know how to remove your shoes." She pointed out, and I quickly began removing my shoes, feeling her hovering above me.

Hastily but clumsily, I removed my shoes, inclining back in a sitting positing when I felt her hand aggressively push me back on the mattress and later remove my pants and my underwear one by one.

She looked so evil, yet so arousing. The wait was killing me. But I had to wait some more. A few minutes more, she was taking off her clothes.

"Mommy, please, hurry!" I whimpered, watching her remove her pants and abruptly she stood tall, with nothing on her skin. A Goddess before my eyes.

I wanted to look more, but we both were in no condition to wait even a second more. "I want you to not breathe out a noise." She commanded, climbing onto the bed, and hovering over my thighs. "Or else we'll be in an embarrassing situation."

I watched her grasp my pulsating cock, as her lips uttered, "Not that I care. I would love an embarrassing situation." She added, spitting in her hand. "I would love to see the reaction on your face when you realize they know how you look in bed."

I watched her rub her saliva to my cock, slow yet not gentle until it had soaked every inch of my length. "It'll be an amazing situation, don't you think?" She questioned, as she swiftly positioned my cock against her cunt, placed her hands on my abdomen, and began taking it, inch by inch.

My cock had grown warm in her hands, but as I felt her tight and throbbing insides graze against it, I was reintroduced to the warmth, gripping the bedsheet tighter with every inch. That feeling always feels like the first time.

I felt myself growing and pulsating inside her, as she shoved me deeper and deeper until every inch of my length had entered into her. "Mmm, mommy!" I moaned and instantly felt her hips slap against my thighs. That was the first thrust she gave to my cock.

"Mommy!" I bit on my lips, aware of the people outside our very room. "You feel so tight," I whispered my moans. Even though my throat felt tight, my breaths felt stuck in my chest and my body was burning.

She picked her hips up again and offered me an evil smirk before she began riding me at a delicious pace, her breasts bouncing along. Little by little, her beauty was deluding me, her increasing speed was prompting my dick harder inside her.

"Fuck, mommy!" I could not withstand the pleasure and craved it at the same time. "Look at me! Don't close them!" Her tone was crystal; a command, her hand pulling my face to look into her eyes.

"Do you like it?" She asked her moans under her full control. How? I never understood. "Yes." I nodded at the same and bit my lips again as my sounds were deceiving me.

No matter how much I tried to control my noises, the speed of her hips and the tightness around my cock were making me fail.

"God! Mommy!" Suddenly an evidently loud moan escaped my mouth as I felt myself leaking inside her and her cunt clench around me.

Her hand was faster than a bolt of lightning to cover my mouth, her face halting an inch away from mine. "Shh, Be quiet. You don't want them to pin their ears on the door and listen to you moan like this."

I don't know why but even the thought of such a thing happening turned me harder. It would be so embarrassing but it would be so hot if they could hear what she does to me.

"Are you getting close?" She whispered in my ear, her breaths shaking, along with her body. I nodded quickly, feeling her body graze against mine and her headland on my shoulder.

"Do you want to cum?" She began kissing my neck, nipping it in between as she removed her hand from my mouth. "Beg. But don't shout. If you shout, you don't get to cum. You understand?"

"Yes, mommy!" I moaned as I felt her remove her lips from my neck and swiftly sit back on my thighs as she placed her hand around my throat, continuing to ride me.

"Mommy! If you do this I'll cum even quicker." I whimpered, feeling myself thawing even more inside her, my dick a second away from coming.

"Will you please, let me cum? I want to cum! I want to cum, so bad! Please, let me!" Her grip tightened around my throat, along with her cunt, tighter like when she was about to burst as well.

"I know you want to cum, as well. I can feel it, mommy! Please, cum with me! Allow me so I can cum with you." Her expression grew darker, her cunt leaking even more.

"Please! I beg you! Please let me cum with you. I didn't shout. I'm being a good boy. Please, let me cum now." I begged again and again. "Oh, Mommy, please. I've been such a good boy!"

"Let me cum! God! I can't hold it in. I want to cum! Please! I'll do anything!" I could not growl, yell or cry and that was torture enough, but her not letting me cum was worse.

"Ph, please! Please! Please! I beg of you!" But finally, she covered my mouth with her both hands and whispered above my eyes. "Cum!" Along with a knock on the door.

______________

END OF THE SMUT

---- Love, author! ❤️