Simple Things! - Femdom Smut

Story Info
A Christmas gift!
3.1k words
4.38
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FEMALE'S P.O.V~

My heart was beating faster, and my soul was enlightened with joy and pride. I had been planning this for so long and now, here was the moment. He was slowly unwrapping the clumsily wrapped box, his eyes bright with excitement. "What is it?" He asked his tone jolly as always.

"Look for yourself." I waited, holding my breaths and clutching my fists, my head dizzy from all the overthinking. And suddenly, a sound of mellow barking soared in the room.

His eyes widened as he looked at the puppy and then me, astonishment clear over his skin. I assumed he liked it! But to make sure, I asked. "So, you like it?"

Biting my lips, I watched him freeze for a second and gently take the golden puppy in his arms, his eyes slowly tearing up.

--- He liked it that much?

"Oh, my god!" He hailed with joy, sobbing almost, and kissed the puppy many times, before pulling me in a hug as well, the little life squashed between the two of us.

"Oh, my god! This is the best gift ever!" He sobbed, little drops of tears falling down his cheek, and nuzzled into my neck as he put the puppy on the couch.

"Merry Christmas!" I congratulated him, grasping his swollen face into my palms to caress the pure and innocent beauty he owned. "Thank you so much!" He whispered, his tone heavy, and softly pressed his lips against mine.

The sudden affection from my shy boy astounded me, but I quickly accepted his puckering lips. Our lips escalated fast, intertwining as if they had been far away from each other for years.

His lips thanked me while my lips welcomed him through a slippery encounter.

"Mmm, nope. Where is my gift?" I pulled away in a sense of not letting him near my lips until I had gotten my gift. I did not wish to stop his lips, but I also wanted to get my gift as quickly as possible.

He looked at me quietly for a moment, bashfully, and then brought the box hidden behind the couch, handing me the box with unsure arms.

---- I don't know why, but his nervousness excites me!

"What is it?" I asked, slowly pulling off the ribbon, while my eyes enjoyed the red blush taking over him. "It's in your hands. Tell me what you see." Hiding his face in his palms, he spoke as I took the cover off and saw what was inside it.

I was left speechless, my eyes squinting and my lips pressed tight together. It was a red netted top, stockings, a strap, and an arousal gel. "Is this for me?" I asked, picking up the top in the air, not sure who was going to wear it.

A bit uncomfortable, because I had never thought of myself wearing lingerie for him.

He simply nodded, his eyes fluttering as I added in tension, "Do I have to wear this?" He quickly denied it and took away the top from me. "I'm going to wear this. I thought you'd like it." His tone had a slight disappointment in it as he had read the expressions on my face.

"Oh, thank god!" I boomed, relieved, and explained to him the expression on my face, "I thought I had to wear this."

A smile arose on his face, his face regaining the soft composure as he realized why I was expressing such an emotion. "Oh, I thought you didn't like it." He spoke, prompting a confirmation in me that I was right about his little head's engine.

I said nothing, but with a warm smile, kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear, "We would not know until you wear this for me."

With my words ending, his face again fell into redness, his eyes too shy to even look at me.

Bashfulness has always been his weapon against me, slicing my heart every time. "Do you want me to help you?" I asked, and he nodded, leading me to scooch closer to him and grasp the end of his sweater.

With a gentle and gradual movement, I pulled off his sweater, leaving his hair into a rough mess. His eyes were still shy, his body a timid sight as I moved forward and removed his shirt as well.

His supple skin that had been hiding behind the fabric was now all exposed before my eyes, a tight knot of excitement rising in my stomach.

I wanted to kiss every part of his body, my mind hypnotizing me to pin him down and mark him with redness. Yet, I held myself back and moved ahead, telling him to stretch his legs beside me and lift his hips as I pulled his pajamas along with his underwear.

He quickly hid his giddy member, his eyes lowering ever more than before. Because of the slippery sight before me, quietness had corrupted me, my mind talking louder, and telling me to corrupt him as well. But I controlled myself even though it was becoming harder to shut my head.

"Lift your hands," I whispered, my breaths heaving inside my chest, my body burning up at the sight of his peachy body.

He obeyed, clenching his eyes at the slightest touch of my fingers as I slipped the netted top on him, down to his abdomen.

His nipples were poking through the net, his puffy chest at an exposure through the cut as well as his waist. It fits so tight on his perfectly toned body, a gift like luxury cuisine.

-- What type of top was it? It made him look sexier and was pushing me into a pit of trouble.

Even though my whole body was shouting how sexy looked, I remained silent, just admiring the sight as I picked up the red stockings. Those were simple stockings, which followed his legs up to his thighs.

I was gentle and deliberate with my hands, my fingers intentionally touching him to get those sweet little gasps from him. I could tell he was feeling every touch from the top of his body to the toe, especially his member, which he was trying to hide so desperately.

I kissed his legs ever so slowly, relishing him clenched his jaw, and squeezed his eyes tight as his body became stiff when I advanced to his thighs, playing with the stocking with my teeth.

--- I guess he was enjoying it more than me!

"I did not notice the panty in it," I spoke, catching his eyes on me which disturbed him and panick to find it in the box as I was just watching him with the rising greed in me. He pulled it out, shy as he handed it to me while I smiled at his reaction.

I slowly joined his legs from beside me and slipped the netted panty up to his thighs, slowly hovering above him, prompting him down on the couch.

His head was now on the couch, his face bursting with redness. "Lift your hips," I whispered and slowly slipped it up to his waist, seeing closely sticking to his member.

-- Beautiful!

My mind said, yet my tongue remained close-knit. But my lips did not wish to hold back and appealed to kiss his neck. I sat above his thighs and moved along, kissing his collarbone, and watching him breathe heavily.

MALE'S P.O.V~

She was injecting my skin with passion and greed, my skin burning as her lips were now teasing my nipples. She licked, swirled her tongue, and sucked my nipple while rubbing the other, her eyes making me feel like I was under heavy sunlight.

She was very slow but very passionate, turning my nipples red like a cherry, prompting them to perk up and hit the tip of her tongue. I moaned, getting embarrassed by how girly I sounded, and closed my mouth, in order to hide them.

Her tongue suddenly stopped as well as well as her fingers and I opened my eyes, watching the reason why. She was removing the plastic wrap from the bottle of the gel, bringing it closer to my chest.

Swiftly, she turned the mouth of the bottle, poured it above my nipples, and quickly started sucking them again as she told me to hold the bottle.

My blood was fueling with pleasure, my chest heaving up as the gel soaked the top, rubbing against my chest. And even though it was already too much, I wanted more!

She continued, sucking them, turning my nipples into a fruit she had been craving, and gradually stopped. Her eyes were dark and serene, yet shouting that there was thunder behind them, waiting to be set free.

Leaning down to my ear, she whispered to me to turn around and lay on my stomach, kissing my ear.

I turned around, on my stomach, and heard her rustle into the box. I peeked at her with agitation and saw her pull out the strap.

She quickly started wrapping it around her waist, so slow for me to almost die from waiting as I hid my face on the couch.

Suddenly the sound of the strap being adjusted stopped echoing in the room and I felt my ass cheeks being spread with her gentle fingers, although she was squeezing my cheeks tightly.

I was feeling so exposed, so eager, yet so shy. I just wanted her to penetrate me for as long as she could and as hard as she wanted.

The gel that had been in my hand was asked for and I handed it to her, clutching the couch as I felt the watery liquid being dripped on my hole through the panty. "It looks so beautiful!." She meant it by my pink hole and started licking me as she slipped the panty aside, soaking it with her saliva as well, and astounding me with shivers all over my body.

Her tongue was projecting long and slow licks, teasing me into whimpering on the couch. I was huffing and puffing on the couch, feeling her finger suddenly rub my hole.

She teased my entrance for a while, with her finger as well as her tongue, making it slippery enough to insert her finger with ease. "It's like you're dying to have me." She whispered and bit my cheek, slowly rubbing the insides of my warm hole with her fingertip and not yet moving.

When she felt I had loosened up, she started moving her finger deeper into me, going deeper and further with each thrust.

She was rubbing the sensitive areas inside me, breathing so heavily that it was loud for my ears. Was just teasing me making her breathe like that?

Soon another finger entered into me, making me crack another moan, and I did not hesitate to hide it again. She was now thrusting her two slick fingers into me, creating a squelching sound, along with my whimpers.

"Ahh, fuck! I can't wait anymore!" She boomed and pulled her fingers out of my hole in haste, leaving me to slither and jolt as well as feel empty without her.

"Be quick, -- mommy! I can't wait!" I whimpered and felt the cold plastic hit my hole. I peeked behind and her eyes were on me, gazing at me as if she was expecting me to look back.

She licked her lips, her eyes still on me, and spat on the cock, teasing her warm saliva against my hole. "Breath!" She ordered and slowly started pushing it inside me, making me hide my face back on the couch.

She had slowly entered me, gently as she kept my cheeks spread. "Breath!" She said again, now pressing her body against me, her lips near my ear.

"I can't move if you don't loosen up!" I was trying to loosen up, but the dick was just too big for me. When I bought it, I did not think it was too much. I thought I was ready for something big now.

"You did not think it through when you bought it, right?" She whispered and spat in her hand, bringing it close to my hole. I denied, biting my lips and felt her fingers massage around my hole.

After more lubrication, I had gone a loosen a bit, ready to accept more of her dick. "That's like it. Just keep on breathing!" She added and slowly started moving, her arms wrapping around my head.

The sensation was so engrossed around my insides, so thick and big. I was feeling so full, yet so greedy, that my hips were poking towards her.

The slow rhythm of her hips was not enough. I wanted more. "You can move faster, mommy!" I said, gazing back at her slumber eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you." She said and kissed my shoulder, reluctant with her slow thrusts. "I can take it! Ah, please! I want more, mommy!" I persisted and eventually welcomed her strong thrusts as she grunted with each.

"You're so tight!" She whispered, slapping her groin against my hips and continued, giving me pleasure. My body had started sweating from the intense pleasure as if a sign of the pervert inside me.

My moans that I had been trying to hide were being nasty to me, trying to leak out like the pre-cum from my length. I could feel myself wetting the couch, rubbing the fabric as she thrust into me.

Another moan cracked, louder than before, and again I tried to hide it. "Don't cover the music, I'm working so hard to attain. You don't want your mommy to starve!" She said, prompting my member to swell up even more.

To her words, I stopped biting my lips and allowed my moans to crack freely as she continued to penetrate into me. I was floating on cloud nine, my senses and body already melted from the pleasure.

I was about to cum, my quivering body and louder moans a sign of that. But she suddenly stopped and pulled out her cock from my hole, leaving me to wonder and gasp from the quick pull.

I looked behind at her, my face a mess and filled with question marks. "This is supposed to be my gift, not yours." She said and sat back, removing the strap-on.

-- This was it? Is this all I get? How cruel of her!

"Don't be upset. Go sit there and pleasure yourself for me. I want to watch you." She stated, and I followed her order, sitting on the carpet. "Spread your legs, I want to see it clearly." I had always been shy around her, but not like when I was naked and on an exposure to her. It just makes my soul tremble.

I followed again taking off the panty and started jerking my cock, my eyes close from thinking how embarrassing I was looking. "Don't close your eyes. Look at me!" she whispered, her tone cracking.

I did as I was told and watched her hand under her pajamas. She was fingering herself, her chest heaving from heavy breaths. It turned me on even more, prompting my hand to work even faster.

I started moaning, watching her whimper with her own fingers, her eyes poking at me like daggers of lust. I was already leaking pre-cum, so the lubrication was more than enough for me to cum any second, but she threw the gel at me and ordered me to pour it on my length.

I knew what it would do to me. It would just intensify everything I was feeling and I will turn into a proper slut and the same thing happened.

I started moaning and slithering like a slut, unable to keep my gaze on her, even though I wanted to. My body was on fire, my mind blank as I heard her moan louder.

"I told you to look at me!" she boomed, making me land my eyes back on her. The sight of her flushing face and her slithering body soon drove me close to my orgasm, and I leaked, grunting as I watched her tremble as well.

I was shivering, and moaning and watched her throw her head behind, a sign that she was close as well. "Come here!" She directed with her free hand.

I instantly crawled to her and watched her slip her pajamas to her knees and then quickly pull me onto her wetness. I knew what I was being told to do without any words spoken.

I started licking her, my hands on the ground, and sucked her as her fingers tightened around my head, keeping my tongue close to her wetness.

I swirled my tongue around, sucked her, and thrust my tongue into her, tasting how sweet her juices were as she moaned to each flick on my tongue.

Her juices started flowing down my chin, her pussy clenching around my tongue. She was breathing heavily, her thighs trembling as I grew nasty with her, giving her pleasure.

Within a minute of my tongue pleasuring her, she came into my mouth, moaning louder, trembling, and breathing like she had run a mile.

Swiftly her body calmed down as well as her breaths and she looked at me, wiping my wet mouth with her fingers. "Merry Christmas!" I said with a warm smile, to which she smiled back, and pulled me up on the couch, caressing me into her arms.

"Merry Christmas!" She whispered as she pulled the blanket over us and wrapped me in a bundle, booming a question with shock. "Where is the dog?"

I had totally forgotten about the dog! I guess my gift was better than hers and I did not hold myself back from wording my mind. "Aren't you being a cheeky one?" She laughed, rubbing her nose into my neck, and prompted us to fall on the couch.

"I love you!" I said, grasping her closer on top of me.

My heart was beaming with love, my soul was enlightened. I never knew what was love before her and she was my actual Christmas gift.

"I love you! Thank you for the best Christmas gift! " She gave me a quick peck and got up, leaving me with a pouty face. "Don't make that face. I adopted that dog with so much love, I don't want to lose him!" I laughed and watched her find the dog after she had covered my body up to my neck with a blanket.

______________

END OF THE SMUT

---- Love, author! ❤️