The Rest of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a tube dress that she wore low on her tits revealing a lot of cleavage. It was also very short, ending shortly below the crease of her ass. She wore no undergarments and had on high heeled platform shoes. The dress was a translucent black, which means that in bright light I could see right through it. In the more subdued light of the club one could only see a hint of the goodies underneath. She wore a black leather jacket over that. Not far into the trip she opened the jacket and scooted down. She put my right arm over her shoulder so that my right hand could fondle her right tit. Over the dress was not good enough. She pulled the tube down so that both tits were out of the dress. I could play with her bare tits. After weeks of nothing, they felt good.

We got to the club. It had valet parking. I let him park the car, and ushered her into the club, paying the cover charge. She actually tried to pay it but the attendant was used to a man paying and I had my wallet out while she was still fumbling with her clutch purse. I checked her coat in. We entered and found a table. Eve ordered a drink I ordered a soft drink. She gave me a funny look. I looked back at her and said, "First, I'm driving, and second, this could be a memorable evening, and I want to remember every bit of it."

She obviously approved and set about to make the evening memorable. We nursed our drinks a little more as I looked around to get the lay of the land. There was a DJ. When he started a new song, I stood up and extended my hand to Eve. "You'll have to pardon me, I have never danced with a professional dancer before. But I'd be a fool to let my self-consciousness get in the way of holding you in my arms." We went to the dance floor and started dancing. She adapted herself to me. She could have made me look and feel like a fool, I'm sure. Instead I felt like the luckiest man in the world. She was gorgeous and I was the one dancing with her.

It seems like the shoes on her feet did not bother her a bit. We danced for quite a while. I loved looking at her, I loved feeling her body move up against mine and I loved holding her in my arms. At times a guy would want to cut in and dance with her, but she would refuse. I took my cue from that and when a guy approached me asking to dance with her I told him we were being exclusive that night.

The longer we were there the more our dancing became vertical foreplay. We were now nuzzling and kissing on the slow numbers and I felt we were at the point where people who saw us were ready to tell us, "Get a room."

Eve sensed it, too. We left. On the way home, I pulled into an upscale all night restaurant. "How 'bout a cup of coffee and a little dessert?" I asked. We got a booth. I wanted to know for sure where this was going.

After we placed our order, I said, "I would love to take you home with me, but I may be presuming too much. Please forgive me if I am."

"Or you could come home with me," she said.

"You were kind enough to start this evening by inviting me to go dancing. I placed myself in your arms and it was heavenly. If you are inviting me to spend the night with you, I am happy to accept," I said.

"Yeah," she said, "I want you in my bed with your head on my pillow. And I'm not going to change my bedding for a while. I want to sleep with a constant reminder of you."

Our order arrived and we began eating. When we were more than half way done I brought up the other topic. "I am clean. After our last encounter with another guy we got ourselves tested even though we had him wear a rubber. We did not have sex with anyone else after that. I am also surgically sterile. So, without any questions or misgivings on my part, I will let you tell me what kind of protection you think we need to use."

"I'm tested regularly with the girls at the club. Thank you for bringing this up. I'm ready to go bareback with you."

We went to her home. I pulled into her garage. There it was in the other bay, the pole on which she practiced pole dancing. A thought was going through my head, "How I'd love to see her do another pole dance like she did the day I came over to fix her washing machine." But I thought better of it, not knowing how she would take it.

I must have had some kind of silly grin on my face as I thought of that because she asked me if something was bothering me.

"Oh, no, not at all," I said. "I was just remembering the time you took me to this garage and did a pole dance for me."

"You mean like this?" she asked as she took off her jacket and then took off her dress and did a short impromptu dance without music totally nude except for her sky high shoes.

"Exactly," I said as she finished up and I put my arm around her holding her tight with one hand. With the other I picked up her jacked and dress to carry it into the house with us.

She ushered me through her house to her bedroom. Each room and hallway had a night light in it as did her bedroom. She showed me a bathroom down the hallway from her bedroom which I was invited to use as she used the one off her bedroom. I undressed in the bathroom and came back to her bedroom naked. She was waiting for me on top of the bed.

We made love. By that I mean there was a lot of kissing, fondling, and caressing before I ever started loving on her tits and playing with her pussy. We took our time and enjoyed each other's bodies. She had orgasms from my mouth and fingers before I ever entered her and then we tried to give each other maximum pleasure from our coupling. We were at it for a long time. And, yes, I told her that I loved her. I don't know exactly what I meant by that -- as a wife? - I don't think so, not then yet, but I don't know. What I did know was that this night she had seen a need in me and she gave her all to bring me healing and happiness. I loved her for doing that.

As much as she had talked about not changing the bedding, the girl gushed a river before we were done, and we had to do the towels on top of the bedding thing.

And then, about 3 AM I woke up with this gorgeous woman next to me. I had not been holding her in my sleep, but I wanted to hold her now. In doing so I awakened her. She sat on the edge of the bed and then said, "Bathroom, now." pointing to the door.

I went to the bathroom down the hall. I came to find her getting back in bed. I crawled in next to her and she rolled in my direction and started kissing me. "Round two," she said. It was after four before we were done.

"What time do you need to get up?" she asked. When I told her 7 AM, she set an alarm. The alarm rang at 6:30. "Bathroom, then quickie," she said. Which is what we did. I threw on my pants and shirt from the night before and told her I had to go home, put on my work clothes and get to work. She went home with me and made me a quick breakfast as I changed clothes. All she wore was a pair of booty shorts and her leather jacket which she kept conveniently unbuttoned.

"I don't know how to thank you," I said as I ran out to my truck.

"You have thanked me the best way I have ever been thanked. And you can try again tonight. I'll take all the thanks you can give me. I love you!" she shouted as I started the van and pulled out the drive.

Dory did not have to go to school until later, so I figured she would be sleeping in and I would not wake her. But she was awakened by the smell of breakfast, and appeared at the kitchen door just as Eve was saying good-bye to me.

When Eve turned around to re-enter the kitchen (she was going to clean up after breakfast) Dory was right there. "I love you?" she asked.

"It just came out," Eve replied. "Al is a good man, a really good man. Do I love him? Do I even know what love is -- I mean man and woman love -- do I know what that is? I've been married and divorced five times. I don't have a very good track record. So I don't know. But even though I've sworn off ever getting married again, I'd be willing to risk trying one more time to find real love with your dad."

"All I can say," said Dory, "is that my Dad is capable of being a loving man. I don't know where he stands with Mom. He doesn't talk about it. I won't encourage you and I won't discourage you. But don't you dare hurt him.'"

"Whose turn is it to make supper tonight?" Eve asked.

"It's Daddy's turn," Dory replied.

"If you give me your dad's cell phone number, I'll let him know that both of you can come over to my house for supper," said Eve. "What time will you be home to eat with us?"

Dory gave her a time. Eve called me on my cell phone and let me know that she would have supper ready for me and Dory at 6:30. That night we ate at Eve's. Eve was wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes that were cut way high. Over her tits was a tube top and a shirt tied up under her breasts. She wore a pair of high heeled cowgirl boots. After the meal Dory went home, I stayed to help clean up. Then we went to her living room. She offered me an after dinner drink. When all I wanted was cola she said, "I know, your hoping for another memorable evening and you want to remember it all. Well I'm hoping for the same thing." She brought out two glasses of cola.

We talked about our past as best we could. Eve had been abused as a child and did not want to talk about that. Some of her sex work resulted in her being hurt, so she wanted to steer clear of that as well as any mention of her five previous husbands. I was trying to avoid all references to Amy, but that was difficult because our lives had been so intertwined. Nevertheless, we still found things to talk about.

And as our conversation dwindled we spent more time kissing and touching one another. We gradually undressed one another on the couch in the living room, then took it to the bedroom where Eve had replaced the sheets with clean ones and had washed and dried the padding underneath. Once again we made love. There was no rushing to get it done or to get one's own satisfaction. I was totally focused on pleasuring Eve and Eve was totally focused on pleasuring me.

While Eve had pleasured men professionally during her life in Las Vegas, this was different. In Las Vegas she wanted to leave men thinking that they had just been with the best. But with me, she wanted to give me pleasure so that I would know she loved me.

During the day she had been thinking of all those times that I had come over to her house to fix this little thing or that little thing. She thought, "He didn't come over to perv on me, even though I usually was dressed rather provocatively for his visits. He had always come simply to help me out and then would go on his way. He had asked nothing of me, expected nothing of me. In our interaction he was just a kind, decent caring man who was ready to help out a person in need. I'm not used to that kind of man. No wonder I'm wanting to love this man and have him love me."

And now as we were in bed together, the thought struck her: "He is not trying to get from me as much pleasure as he can, but he is trying to bring me as much pleasure as he possibly can. He was making love to me and had told me, more than once, as he had done the night before, 'I love you.'" The words she had heard before but my dedication to giving her pleasure was something she could not remember as ever happened before.

That was Thursday night. Friday night was at my house with pizza for supper. I wanted to take her in my own bed and have the fragrance of her perfume on my sheets and my pillows. I would be washing my bottom sheets and mattress pad the next day just as Eve had washed hers the days before.

We did not spend every waking moment that we were not working, together. Each one of us had our own life to live. Some nights we each slept in our own bed, although when that happened, we would usually spend a little bit of time talking with one another on the telephone. More often than not it was I who made the call, just checking to make sure that Eve was all right.

I won't say that Amy didn't even try to stay in touch. I just didn't answer her calls or acknowledge her in any way. At first she tried sending me pictures of her and her lover, thinking that I would like to watch her getting fucked as I did when we were together. But I only enjoyed that when it was a together thing. Now that she had gone off on her own and I had no input into what she was doing or with whom she was doing it, I had no interest in it. I think if I would have watched it it would have made me upset, maybe even angry. So once I got the phone call saying that she was not coming back, I ignored every contact she tried to make with me. I ignored, then deleted phone calls, texts, pictures and videos.

So imagine my shock when I came home from work on the third Tuesday in December, expecting to see Dory making supper, and finding Amy there instead. At first I didn't know what to say. As I was thinking, as soon as she saw me she ran up to me and threw her arms around me and burst into tears, saying, between sobs, "Al, it's so good to see you!"

I still didn't know what to say. I couldn't say, "It's good to see you, too," because I wasn't feeling any goodness. I carefully thought of what I should say, and said, "Where's Dory?"

That sort of set her back on her heels, but she recovered with, "I think she's up in her room. When the taxi dropped me off here at home I found her in the kitchen getting ready to make supper. After I greeted her, I told her that she could have the night off because I would make it. I had hoped she would stay in the kitchen with me so we could talk. Instead she ran up to her room yelling something about making enough for Eve but that she didn't think she would be eating with us because she had just lost her appetite.

"Yeah, Eve will be coming over shortly," I said. "I'm going to go see if Dory is okay," and I left the room and went up to Dory's room, gently knocking on her door and telling her that it was I.

She opened the door and asked, "What are we going to do?"

"Play it by ear," is the best I could come up with. "Mom told me you weren't going to be eating with us, but if you could find it in your heart to change your mind, I think we might be able to give one another some emotional support here. I don't know what she wants. I don't think I want to pull it out of her. If she wants to talk, I'll listen unless she starts talking about her great time in Florida. If that happens, I will tell her in no uncertain terms that she did not want me along when it happened so I don't want to hear about it now."

As I was finishing up I heard voices that indicated that Eve must have come into the kitchen and found Amy there. By the time Dory and I got down stairs, Eve was helping Amy set the table. I did not know what to make of that.

We all sat down to eat. I began as I often did, by asking Dory how her day went. She mumbled a few things in response. It was not the bubbly description of the day's activities we were used to.

Eve had worked that day so I asked whether anything interesting happened at the club. Here answer was, "The same ol' same ol'," although usually some crazy thing would have happened during the course of a typical day.

I had no place else to go. "Amy," I said, "It's been a while. Anything interesting happen to you on your way home?" I worded it that way because I did not want to hear about what she had been doing for the last couple of months.

"I tried calling since yesterday to let you know I was coming home but nobody answered the phone. I left a message on the answering machine but evidently it is not working because I don't see any messages on it," she said. What she didn't know was that every time I got a message on my phone or we got one on the answering machine, if it showed that the call was from Amy, we immediately deleted it.

"Well, I see you made it here okay," I replied, carefully using the word "here" instead of "home."

"That's true," she said, "but I was expecting a warmer greeting than I received, she continued as she burst into tears."

Well this is not what I wanted so I said, "Tell you what. This is more difficult than I think any of us expected. So let's turn on the news on television and eat while watching the news. If anybody wants to comment on the news, they're welcome to do so, but otherwise we'll avoid conversation until the meal is done. Then we will offer our thanks to the chef and I think that Amy and I will have to go someplace by ourselves and have what will probably be just the beginning of a heart-to-heart. And before we do that, Eve, I will walk you home. I really appreciate your being here." And that's what we did.

As I walked Eve home, Eve began tearing up and expressing the fear that she was going to lose me. I told her, "Eve, I do not know what is happening here. I don't know what Amy wants. But I want you to know I am not going to throw you under the bus. Since the day you found out that Amy left me, you have been kind, understanding and loving towards me. And I have learned to love you in return. Amy's coming back cannot change that or roll back the clock. I love you. I don't know how this will all work out, but it will not change my love for you."

We talked a little more and in answer to her question about what I planned to do I simply told her that I was going to listen to Amy and to find out what she wanted. Until we knew that, I would have a difficult time trying to figure out how to move forward. Then I assured Eve again that my love for her was real and was not going to diminish just because Amy showed up on my doorstep. I held her tight and kissed her and reassured her until she seemed to be feeling less threatened. Then I went home to deal with Amy.

When I got back home I told Amy to bundle up because we were going to go for a walk. It was chilly outside. I wanted to hear her out, but I was not ready for her to try to seduce me as she was talking to me. I didn't want to have to deal with a display of tits or ass or affection. So it was walking shoes, pants, coat and hat, and conversation.

Once out on the sidewalk I began: "When you left that Friday night you left both Dory and me with the impression that you would be back on Sunday night. Instead we got the phone call that you were going to stay in Florida for a while longer -- time unspecified. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the bank on Friday night, almost a week later, and had one of your co-workers greet me with surprise because she was under the impression that the two of us had gone on an extended trip of some kind. She said that you had applied for and been granted an extended leave of absence before you left.

"You intended to go to Florida for an extended period of time, yet led Dory and me to believe it was just going to be a short weekend trip. You deceived us and left us. Once we realized what you did to us, we have moved on. So you didn't get a warm greeting on your return because we don't know what you want by coming back here and I don't feel you can be trusted.

"But I'm sure you didn't come back to get that little talk, so I'll stop with those few explanatory remarks about the reception you have received and give you an opportunity to tell me why you're here and what you want."

Amy began, "I left home because I had become consumed by my fantasy. You know that we had fantasized about interracial sex before we ever went on Spring Break. Then on Spring Break I met T.R. and lived out a bit of that fantasy. When we came back from Spring Break, we used some of our experiences for additional fantasies as we made love. That is when I went off the deep end with the fantasy and thought that there was much more for me to experience in the area of interracial sex. So I asked you for T.R.'s phone number. Once I had that number, I called him and we started emailing back and forth.

"We talked about the things we did on spring break and how much more fun we could have together. I found out he owned the club that we went to that night. Every night could become a fantasy night of uninhibited sex. I let my imagination run away with me. T.R. and I planned for me to get away by telling you it would be just for the weekend. Then I would call you from Florida to tell you that I would not be coming back for some time and there wouldn't be much you could do about it. It worked.