The Rest of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started talking softly and sensuously to me as they were mashed against me and were playing with my cock and balls. One girl would say a few words, then the next girl would take over adding a thought as the speaking bounced back and forth from one girl to the other. It began with Amy, "You know, Al, . . . that we love to fuck . . . especially we like to fuck you. . . . We love the way you make love . . . the way you don't rush things, . . . the way you make sure that we are enjoying our time together. . . .

"That's not to say we don't like the way you fuck . . . when we want it hard and deep . . . and simply want you to fuck the shit out of us. . . . We love your fuck.

"But truth to tell, Al, . . . you really can outfuck us. . . . You can have sex every single day of the week . . . sometimes several times a day . . . and never seem to need a day of rest between.

"But us girls, Al, . . . sometimes we can't keep up with that schedule. . . . We need a break to enable us to recuperate . . . Y'know what we mean?

"Furthermore, . . . we know you have been worried about what would happen . . . if Amy would want to reclaim you as her husband. . . . We saw real concern on your face this afternoon . . . at Amy's announcement, 'I'm back!' . . . We don't see that as something you need to worry about. . . . We think we have found the perfect solution." "Come with us," they both said together.

We went up to Eve's bedroom. Amy opened the door and turned on a light. It was a subdued light, but enough light to enable me to see clearly. I had been in this room many times before with Eve. But now, there in the middle of the large bedroom was a new bed. It was the largest bed I had ever seen. They told me it was known as an Alaskan King sized bed. The covers had been pulled back.

The girls were unzipping their boots. I removed my shoes and socks. "Hop on," Eve said. I got on the bed and moved to the middle. The two girls got in bed, one on either side of me.

"Problems solved," said Eve.