The Restart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered in my ear "You leaked a lot of precum today didn't you?"

I nodded and we french kissed. My cock became rock hard. I kept stroking her monster cock through her pantyhose. It felt odd kissing with lipstick on, it got me even more excited.

I couldn't stop stroking Vanessa's cock. She was rock hard. Her pantyhose was becoming damp with precum.

She turned me around and began to grind her cock on my ass.. Humping me through our pantyhose. She reached around me, slid down my pantyhose and began to stroke my cock.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and Vanessa licked my earlobe and rubbed her nylon covered foot up and down my calf. Soon cum shot out of my cock across the floor, down my pantyhose, onto my own pantyhose covered feet.

She turned me around and pushed me to my knees. She brought her cock to my mouth and began to jerk herself as I put my lips around the head of her cock.

Vanessa tensed up and soon cum began to fill my mouth. She kept cumming and cumming to the point where I gave up, it landed on my chin, lips and onto my pantyhose. Vanessa pulled out and went and got a towel. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

I cleaned up, packed my blouse, boots and skirt and got dressed. Vanessa changed and came and asked for my number and email. We exchanged numbers. She was staying in a hotel that evening, as she lived about 2 hours away.

I went back to my place, wondering how I could meet Vanessa again before she left. I walked in my place and Becky was in my bed passed out. Dan was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

12