All Comments on 'The Restaurant'

by deepdrivinman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Nice

Nice little stroke story. Ahh, the good ole days of making out in the car. Enjoy it now cause marriage, bills & kid puts a stop to that shit right quick!

Sidney43Sidney43over 4 years ago

It's a hot story, but some parts may not quite fit together. At first Helen is described thusly, "With her church going, proper background, Helen was not going to be seen in public flaunting her body". Then at the end of the story, she declares she will always be his slut and whore. The latter declaration after some semi-public sex in the car.

Those two images don't quite match up, particularly when she had to be aware of others passing by in the parking garage while they are indulging in their carnal pleasures. Perhaps the promise of marriage changed her in fundamental ways, but the metamorphosis was rather sudden.

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Always so many cheating stories on this site, it’s a welcome change to read about a couple in love. Excellent first story, hope to read more from you!!

deepdrivinmandeepdrivinmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Mismatched images

Sidney43, This "mismatch" is due to the fact that while Helen wants to be seen as a good girl, she has an exhibitionist streak that comes out at times. The "slut and whore" comment is in reference to the adage that a woman should be a lady in public and a slut in the bedroom. Part of Helen's appeal is the dichotomy between her good girl side and her great enthusiasm for sex and a little risk. There will be more stories about Helen that revolve around this theme.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 3 years ago

Eh

Not worth commenting on since nothing of note happened. Just some sex in a can with people old enough to know better. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous